All Comments on 'Wizard Ch. 01'

by Phineas

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
pk2curiouspk2curiousalmost 3 years ago

So far so good . But I still want to read Warlock ch.15 .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm happy to see this saga continue.

But puzzled, what happened to the final chapter of Warlock? 14 is the last one currently visible, and from the references in this chapter it seems that a lot happens in Walock 15

abiostudent3abiostudent3almost 3 years ago

Hmm. The time skip was a little disorienting, and honestly... I'm going to miss the sweet old Corsa too. It's rather concerning that she's changed so much as to go through with the arranged marriage - especially since she has knowledge of where those dragon bones are.

PhineasPhineasalmost 3 years agoAuthor
Warlock - Chapter 15

I see some people asking about Warlock - Chapter 15. Reach out to me directly and I'll point you in the right direction. Literotica won't publish it and I won't change it since it's published in multiple other places. I'll hook you up (or go read my profile, that tells you where you can get it too).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I still cannot locate Warlock chapter 15 unless it is on Patreon or Amazon. I thought maybe a link would be listed somewhere but I haven’t been able to come across that either. I thought it was just me when I started Wizard and didn’t understand where the time went. I thought perhaps I had a stroke and needed to stop by a hospital but luckily it wasn’t my damaged brain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really unfortunate about Warlock Ch. 15. I used to be on Patreon. Let's just say that there was a disagreement, and I won't ever go back. Sucks to be me I guess, but on to Wizard and just figure it out as it goes....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhineas@Phineas
I've been away for about a year and a half, but I've been very busy writing on my Patreon site (https://www.patreon.com/booksbyjason). I came back to shamelessly self-promote and toss a few more stories on here to try and win some people over. Currently I'm posting some more ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Wizard Series Info