Wizard Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We don't have proper time for this."

She slid her hands up until his robe was above his waist. His swollen cock poked out at her. She moaned and licked her lips again. "I don't want time, I want you inside me right now. I've never been so full. I need you in me!"

John grabbed her arms and pulled her around. She gasped at the rough treatment and then gasped again when he dropped the lid of the trunk down. In no time he pushed her over it and grabbed her skirt. He hauled it up and flipped it over so it bunched up over her lower back. Between his grasping hand and a tendril of magic he ripped her smallclothes off and left her bare to his gaze.

Roxanne groaned and arched her back, presenting herself obscenely to him. "By the saints, milord, you make me crave to be your whore. Use me, Master. Fuck your whore!"

John grabbed her with one hand and squeezed hard. She gasped and thrust her bottom back at him. His other hand he used to guide himself to her dripping split and then he thrust in without warning.

Roxanne stiffened for a moment as John split her apart on his fleshy spear. She began to pant and tremble and then rocked and writhed, trying to help him get deeper inside of her. It took him several hard thrusts until he forced his way through to her womb, his magic easing the passage.

"Oh! Oh, John! Fuck... yessss. Oh I don't know how I thought I could live without this."

John grabbed her hips and slammed into her hard. She grunted and, for a moment, forgot how to breathe. John didn't bother holding back, he pulled back and slammed into her again. It took a few more brutal thrusts before her body remembered to breathe again. Another half dozen after that and she was mewling like a fool. Her body jerked and squeezed him, her climax taking her by as much surprise as it took him.

John powered through her, hammering himself into her and testing her to see if she really was as tough as she claimed to be. She didn't complain, but the still thinking part of his mind wasn't sure she could have if she wanted to. Her body was contorting and her pussy squeezed his throbbing manhood, desperate to coax him deeper and deeper into her while she poured her soul's energy into the hungry demon side of him.

When her twitches and shudders began to slow John realized he'd nearly killed her. He jerked himself back and lurched to his feet. He stared down at her, trembling with need and dark power. His turgid cock glistened with her juices. A drop of fluid gathered at his tip and started to fall. He jerked forward a step and guided it to her arse.

Roxanne gasped in a great breath and looked back at him. Her eyes were wild. She reached back and grabbed her bottom, one hand to each hip, and presented herself to him. "Cover me, Master," she begged. Mark me. Claim me. Make me yours."

John growled and found himself staring at her wrinkled pucker of a hole. It winked at him, teasing him. He grabbed his cock and stroked it, willing his seed forth. A few strokes later and he erupted, blasting a heavy stream of his essence down the crack of her arse and coating her hole. More followed, streaking her cheeks and lower back as well as adding to the pool that ran down the valley of her arse.

Roxanne cried out and shuddered with a second release. John refused to drink from her this time for fear he would kill her this time. He watched instead as she arched her back and drove her bottom up at him, keeping his cum safely pooled in the hollow her bum and letting some dribble down to the small of her back.

John let out a heavy sigh and smiled. "Very good, my pet," he said.

Roxanne cooed.

John turned his head and saw Zynga staring at him from where she sat on the railing beside the stairs. He looked down at Roxanne and then back at Zynga. A wicked smile lifted his lips.

"Roxanne, my assistant is watching us," he told her.

"Jen-- oh! Is that Zynga? Hello. I'd get up but, well..."

"You look lovely just as you are," Zynga said. "Delicious, even."

Roxanne sighed. "I feel delicious."

"Stay there," John ordered. "Zynga's going to clean you up."

"Oh? She doesn't need to, I can--"

"Hush," John said. "Zynga would be happy to, isn't that right?"

"Happy doesn't come close," Zynga agreed and hopped off the railing. She walked over and stopped beside John. She reached out to his slowly drooping cock and grabbed him at the base. A firm stroke coaxed out a fresh dollop of his cream that threatened to drip. Zynga caught it on her tongue and then licked his head clean before smacking her lips loudly.

"Oh!" Roxanne said. "Cleaning me up means..."

"Master told you to hush," Zynga reminded her.

Roxanne's breath hitched in her throat when she felt Zynga's breath on her lower back. Then she felt her tongue as it licked and lapped up the cooling puddle of John's essence. She shivered and bit her lip but couldn't stop a moan. Zynga traced the trail of John's cum back to her bottom and took the time to clean up her firm mounds on either side before turning her attention to the puddle that remained.

Zynga smacked her lips again and used her hands to squeeze and massage Roxanne's cheeks. The woman moaned again and then gasped as one of Zynga's thumbs slid closer and closer to her core. Zynga let it dip into the creamy white sauce and rubbed the slippery substance over her crinkled flesh. Another gasp slipped her lips as Zynga's slick thumb pressed in and pushed John's essence inside of the woman's arse.

Zynga's mouth joined the battle. She started at the top of Roxanne's valley and licked and sucked her way down until she reached her destination. The imp removed her thumb and replaced it with her otherworldly tongue. She probed and licked, tasting the woman's earthy essence while spreading John's seed inside of her and restoring a hint of her vitality. Zynga's tongue delved deeper, tickling her in places she'd never known. Places not meant to be tickled. Places that gave her such forbidden pleasures she had to bite her lip so hard to keep from crying out in a final climax that she tasted blood.

Zynga rose up at last and licked her lips. She turned to John and looked at him with a wild fire in her eyes and a grin on her face so wide he feared her nose might fall in. "Master... thank you!"

John chuckled. "That may have been the most debauched, disturbing, and erotic thing I have ever seen!"

Zynga curtsied.

"I've died," Roxanne moaned. "I've been killed and I stand before the saints."

Zynga snorted. "Pleasure like that comes from somewhere else."

Roxanne melted off the trunk and ended up sitting on the floor, her skirt bunched around her waist. She winced a moment and then sighed and relaxed again. "I want to go there forever then."

Zynga glanced at John. He gave a quick shake of his head.

"Not yet," Zynga said. "A woman like you might do well there though."

"Mmm," Roxanne moaned. She shivered and then looked up at John. "Milord, I'm not going to be able to walk straight for another day or two."

"You asked for it."

"Yes, I did," she said and bit her lip. She winced as she tasted blood. "I'll ask for it again and again too... and you... Zynga, is it? You really put your tongue in my arse? Well, of course you did, I felt it!"

"You liked it," Zynga teased her.

"No!" Roxanne said, showing a surge of strength. "I fucking loved it! You can do that any time you like."

Zynga grinned and looked at John. John chuckled and shrugged.

"I might take you up on that. It's not the only trick my tongue knows."

"Oh saints," Roxanne breathed.

"Guess again."

Roxanne chuckled and took in a deep breath before letting it out. She reached a hand up and John took it to help her rise. She grimaced as she put weight on her feet and then smoothed her skirt before shifting back and forth and testing her legs. "Milord, you've absolutely ruined me."

John smiled.

She turned to Zynga and bent down to grab the woman's face by the chin. She sniffed and then kissed her, pressing her lips hard and then greeting the halfling's tongue with her own before she straightened and smiled. "You've ruined me too, but in a different way."

"Now can we search the rest of the village?" John asked.

Roxanne chuckled. "You can, I can't! I can't walk six steps without staggering like a drunken fool."

"Zynga, you stay with Artesia and I then," John said. "We're working through the buildings in groups of three."

Zynga tried to look annoyed but a happy grin broke through her mask. She shrugged. "After that, anything you want, Master."

John watched the halfling sashay across the loft to the head of the staircase. She continued down them, more pleased than he'd ever seen her before. He glanced at Roxanne and saw her watching the halfling with a dreamy glaze in her eyes. John chuckled and shook his head.

He offered the gladiator his arm and said, "Come on, we'll tell them you twisted your knee or something."

She laughed and nodded. "Oh, I've been twisted all right!"

12