All Comments on 'Wizard Ch. 11'

by Phineas

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every time I log on to Literotica I am hoping that you have posted another chapter. This one of best written and interesting stories I have seen on this site. Thank you.

DucatastiDucatastiover 2 years ago

Excellent once again, thank you for sharing your writing gift with us. Your imagination is wonderful as is your ability to communicate.

GO123GO123over 2 years ago

Most excellent! A new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s good reading can’t wait for more

jcus0511jcus0511over 2 years ago

This yarn is quite gripping and enjoyable well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another exciting and well written chapter. I appreciate the fact that John isn’t always trusted or always right but has to prove himself constantly. The characters you have added along the way have been well thought out and their skills compliment each other as it should be in a group. I have been thrilled with this story since the beginning and you haven’t disappointed me in the slightest. I look forward to your return.

Have a great vacation and stay safe.

J.D.

SuggestionSuggestionover 2 years ago

Well written. Good development and plot pacing. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for the story so far. I appreciate the time and work you put into your writing.

SlofredSlofredover 2 years ago

I came across chapter 4 had to go back to the beginning and real for a few day to catch up. This is an amazing story and much appreciated. Please do not let the whiners slow you down or speed you up. This is your tale and and as such you need to tell it at your own pace. Thank you for sharing with all of us. those who complain about the chapter size or timing are probably just expressing a need to see more of it (poorly) . 5 start for every chapter . Enjoy your break and come back full of new ideas.

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca3 months ago

Exciting, hard to put down with all the twists and turns. Glad I’m not working, more time to follow the wizard and his friends.

Brandon11Brandon113 months ago
Wizard

Love these interconnected stories. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhineas@Phineas
742 Followers
I've been away for about a year and a half, but I've been very busy writing on my Patreon site (https://www.patreon.com/booksbyjason). I came back to shamelessly self-promote and toss a few more stories on here to try and win some people over. Currently I'm posting some more ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Wizard Ch. 10 Previous Part
Wizard Series Info