All Comments on 'Wizard Ch. 15'

by Phineas

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmm. Very short and in need of at least one more editing pass. I enjoy the story, but always feel like it could be *more.*

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 2 years ago

Does make you wonder about what other things she thinks she "shouldn't be able to do". If it eventually goes there, I do wonder if a goddess wouldn't be curious about of succubae's touch, indirectly through vessels but at their power levels, real all the same. ^.^ ~Idle musings.

Thank you very much for your story. Eagerly awaiting the continuation. Nice play with the dragonkin, I didn't see it until around the time he had figured it out myself. Was going a weird chimera / mad mage route, but this makes more sense, and is far more interesting. You and yours Be well.

SlofredSlofredover 2 years ago

I agree with ANON it could be more; but what we have is pretty damn good. Thank you for sharing with us. We all appreciate the effort put into this tale. 5 stars again.

alsithalsithover 2 years ago
Problem on the app.

Love these stories, but if you're using the Lit app, this and the next come up with only about 2 sentences in the chapter.

Also unfortunately while you can rate on the app, you can't comment. 😥

pault070pault070over 2 years ago

I think it's the hyperlinks in the story that confuse the Lit app.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhineas@Phineas
I've been away for about a year and a half, but I've been very busy writing on my Patreon site (https://www.patreon.com/booksbyjason). I came back to shamelessly self-promote and toss a few more stories on here to try and win some people over. Currently I'm posting some more ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Wizard Ch. 14 Previous Part
Wizard Series Info