Wizard Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennaca grinned and shrugged. "Maybe not, but I'd be willing to try."

"Jen!" he hissed.

She laughed and turned to look at Roxanne. "No, I was thinking Roxanne. It's been a few days and, well, you mentioned she and Zynga had an arrangement..."

John stared at Jennaca. "How did you... never mind."

Jennaca winked at him.

John turned to Roxanne and saw the woman was blushing so furiously he half expected the blood in her cheeks to leak through her skin. He cleared his throat and said, "Rox, would you be in need of a proper place to stay tonight?"

Helleen elbowed her sister and nodded.

Roxanne glanced at John's waist and then shook her head and muttered, "I can't believe this is happening right now."

"Another time then?" John offered.

"No, now... definitely now," Roxanne said. "If I'm going to be fucked fighting dragonkin tomorrow, I might as well be fucked."

The girls burst out laughing, all save for Sadie who was blushing and looked confused and uncertain. John took Roxanne's hand in his and led her away.

"Dragonkin, I like that," John mused as they left the others behind.

Roxanne blushed and grunted.

Behind them, Sadie watched them walk away, a glint in her eyes that might have been disgust... or jealousy.

12