WMD Vol. 01 Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Military guy shows his boss who is boss.
4.1k words
4.55
28.3k
36

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
761 Followers

WMD: Weapon of Massive Dicking

Vol. I

Chapter One: Ambush

Mike grunted as he fucked her throat. He held her by the head with both hands and took pleasure in watching her choke. He and Andrea had never gotten along, not from the moment that they met, and it felt just as good to him to shut her up as it did to have her wet mouth wrapped around his dick. He knew it was wrong to do this to her, but the anger in her eyes as she allowed it was enough to absolve him of his guilt.

The problem was that Andrea was, despite her bad attitude, a real looker. She was a tall woman, fair skinned, with long brown hair and bright blue eyes. Her breasts were proportionally large for her height but heavy and attention grabbing due to her slender frame. Her ass, in the same way, stuck out on her body and drew attention everywhere she went. Mike had spent plenty of time eying her tits as she lectured him and, this time, he took it a step further.

Andrea had seemed surprised when he whipped his dick out, but she had offered no resistance when he took to fucking her face. From where Mike stood, that was a form of tacit approval. If she had wanted him to stop, then she would have told him. In fact, as a woman who never seemed to shut up, her silence seemed suspicious. Besides, her nipples were swollen enough to show through her blouse, and that alone was proof enough of her enjoyment for Mike.

Andrea, meanwhile, choked around him. A thick ring of saliva had gathered on his shaft. His firm grip on her head frightened and aroused her, a strange mixture for a woman of her stature and authority over him. She had been lecturing him after his late arrival when, in the middle of it, his eyes glazed over and his dick came out. She was used to Mike staring at her breasts as she spoke, but the sudden appearance of his dick had been a thrill and a surprise, and now she was seated in front of him with his dick down her throat, choking her as tears came to her eyes, and the most humiliating part was that she allowed it.

Since Andrea had stopped struggling, that freed Mike to gather the hair out of her face. Still holding her by the head, he bound her hair back so that he could watch her lips stretch around him as tears rolled down her cheeks. As he did, Mike picked up speed, fucking her harder and deeper as she continued to choke on him. "Like that?" He growled the words as he choked her with his cock. "I bet you fucking do, you fucking bitch. Always talking down to me!" He swatted her tits. "I'm a goddamn hero, and what are you? Just some civvie bitch barely good enough to choke on my dick!"

Forcing her deep, Mike held her in place on his dick as she gurgled and foamed around him. Then, releasing her, he pushed her chair back an sent her rolling into her work desk. The desk was solid and built into the wall, and her chair has only just bounced off when Mike took her by the hair again and cleared her desk with one of his big hands. Pinning her to the desk, he straddled her and lifted her blouse.

Andrea panted as Mike slapped his fat, gleaming cock down against her swaying breasts. He reached down and snapped her bra apart, freeing her breasts and holding his dick in her cleavage. Seizing her by the nipples, he pinned her breasts around his slick crown, and she stared up at him in frightened arousal as his sticky warmth seeped into her skin. It disgusted her to realize, but the wet, rigid warmth of his manhood cradled in her bosom felt good to her.

Mike grinned down at her ruefully. "I'm not gonna lie: I've been wanting to fuck your titties since I met you." Flattening his hands, he crushed her breasts to her chest and began thrusting into her cleavage. "About all you're fucking good for."

Staring up at him angry but resolute, Andrea resolved herself to endure this humiliation until Mike finished. His fat crown glided smoothly through her cleavage, his rich precum mixing with her remaining saliva. She had salivated on his dick, even enjoyed the taste of it, and found herself in a humiliating and curious state of arousal at being manhandled by him.

Mike was a strong man despite his youth, his military training having taught him both how to hurt a person and honing his body for that purpose. So far, the only lasting damage he had done to Andrea, however, was the damage done to her pride. She did not doubt that he could do worse, but she reasoned that if she lay back and take the punishment he had assigned to her, then she wouldn't suffer any more than she would otherwise have to. It helped, also, that he was well-endowed and that his large dick felt good between her breasts.

Andrea didn't help him, but she didn't fight him, either. She just suffered the indignity with an empty stare to the side, watching him in the periphery and awed by the powerful thrusts of his equally powerful dick. All of it felt very far away to her, almost like it was happening to someone else. This distance almost made it hotter. Many women have rape fantasies, she reasoned, and her fantasy had just happened to come to life in a very real way.

The fantasy was made more erotic by the one who was raping her. Mike was a repulsive man, and the hate shared between them was both very real and undeniably mutual. His huge dick, though, brought some unexpected truths to the surface. Firstly, Mike was technically handsome and very muscular. His face was chiseled and unconventionally attractive, looking almost hewn from glass for all of its sharp angles. His hair was over-gelled and stood straight on end. His dick was the most impressive part of him, and it felt unbelievably warm sliding between her breasts.

His hands were rough against her bosom, holding her in place with considerable power and control. He showed the same control with his measured thrusts. When he fucked her throat, he hadn't hurt her but had made a point to both silence her and exert his dominance over her. Looking back, he had showed considerable restraint in their past arguments. He clearly didn't like her, though his attraction to her has been equal to her own attraction to him. They had both been watching each other and seething, and it had just exploded today in the form of a raw face fucking and the tit-fucking that followed.

Despite her attraction, Andera's dislike for Mike was legitimate. Her problem was that, despite his looks and his strength, Mike was ultimately lazy. He lived at home with his parents and, though he trained in the military, he then returned to civilian life without serving a tour. Him calling her a civvie was an even greater insult because she had lived years on military bases as she grew up. It was disrespectful both to her and her father who, between the two of them, had lived the military life decades longer than Mike had.

Ultimately, as Mike's massive dick pummeled her across the face with each forward thrust, Andrea blamed the manager before her: Denise. Denise was a pretty, petite blonde woman who had hired Mike only a few months before his training as a favor to him and promised him a job after his return from basic. On paper, it was a kind thing to do and made the company look good to have someone with a military background on file, but Mike's bad attitude left Andrea with doubts as to how well his interview went. Typically, the military honed people. All it did to Mike was make him arrogant.

Then again, she thought, as his sticky crown rammed her face, Andrea wondered if his dick wasn't what made him arrogant. As he ground himself thoughtlessly into her cleavage, she tried to remember what he looked like before she saw his dick, because now she found her image of him distorted by her arousal and surprise. Even the feel of his heavy balls slapping her ribs with each thrust was something of a turn on for her.

As he picked up speed, his cock caught her blouse. He tented it with each forward thrust, his length and size astounding her. Andrea watched in awe as Mike soiled her shirt and thought how if it were anyone else, she might have been impressed or even willing. As it stood, however, she enjoyed his cock unwillingly, his size alone enough to turn her on and his rough hands and strong arms only an added perk. Even his handsome, chiseled face twisted in a glare, was arousing to her, but she hated every sexy second of it.

He pulsed and swelled in her cleavage, and Andrea found herself holding her breath. Watching his cock and feeling him throb and surge between her breasts, she gasped as her blouse darkened and her breasts grew warm. Semen gathered in her bra cup and pooled in her cleavage, sticking to her skin and leaving it slick. She shivered, her pants wet and nipples hard, as he held himself in place and unloaded against her.

Mike grunted as he finished. "So fucking good," he said, and he slid himself from her cleavage and swung his big dick up and into her face. Without asking, he rubbed himself along her cheek before forcing her lips open again. Staring her in the eyes, he fed himself to her. Andrea glared as she tasted him, and was surprised to find his flavor thick but not unpleasant. She cleaned him dutifully, but she did it with a frown.

Mike grinned in response. "There's a good civvie bitch. That's how you treat a hero." Once satisfied, Mike released her and let her slide to the floor. She settled on her knees, her breasts exposed and thick semen sliding slowly down her belly. Mike, meanwhile, stood over her with his dick out and a grin splitting his face.

Andrea wiped saliva from her chin. "Get out," she growled.

Mike laughed and tucked himself away. His smile never left his face. "Yeah, yeah, whatever," he muttered, leaving her in the office. On the way out, he said, "You know you liked it."

Alone in the office, Andrea sat in his sperm. She hated him, but she also couldn't refute him. She had liked it, and she would be equally powerless to stop it from happening again.

Chapter Two: Full Frontal Assault

The work environment changed after Mike and Andrea had their encounter. Andrea left work early and drove home wearing Mike's semen. It remained warm and sticky for nearly an hour afterward and was heavy and stinky all the way home. She fingered herself in the shower after getting home, reaching a powerful climax thinking about Mike, imagining him there with her and fucking her under the warm water.

That night she slept restlessly, dreaming of Mike, and she woke up horny and angry. She still hated him, but that hate only seemed to make her attraction to him stronger. She dressed and drove to work in a daze, her thoughts fixed on him, her pussy moist and nipples stiff. She spent the morning imagining the kinds of things he might do to her and the responses she would have. Each time, she imagined herself in power, and each time she lost power as soon as his dick came into view.

The real problem was that her responses always ended up sexual. She imagined him fucking her breasts again, squatting over her like before, his face twisted into a handsome sneer. She imagined his long cock spraying hot semen across her face this time, marking her, branding her as his woman and as his property. Her skin still smelled vaguely of his semen, and her office stank, too.

Sometimes, for brief periods, she would forget herself entirely, and she would imagine herself fucking him back. He would talk, and she would silence him with a smack or a kiss, ordering him to fuck her harder and making him into her big-dicked manslut. If she had the money, she decided that she would hire him personally just for his dick. That is how impressive his dick was, and that was how good it tasted when he reamed her throat the day before.

The stench of semen in her office left her horny. Her hair did, too, and she kept it in a ponytail to keep from having to smell him. The smell of him was an unwelcome reminder of how much better Mike was than her Bryan, her boyfriend, at least in terms of masculinity. Just comparing the two of them made her angry. When Mike arrived for his shift, grinning crookedly, pants heavy with dick, she became even angrier.

In a way, he looked as he always did, but now having seen his dick, she also felt like he looked entirely different. While she has always found him attractive, she now found herself attracted to him. This mostly meant that she took note of how tight he wore his shirts and how muscular his arm were. It also meant that she took note of his manhood and of his tight ass. When he caught her staring, she looked away and pretended to do work, but she imagined him naked while she did it and found herself chewing her bottom lip as he signed in around her.

An hour passed, and Andrea found herself spending a lot of time daydreaming about Mike. He caught her staring a few times and only winked when she did. Andrea had frowned in response but otherwise left it unaddressed. When it came time for her to leave, however, Mike took the opportunity to have someone cover his register for him so that he could speak with Andrea privately in the office. At the back of her mind, Andrea had already read his intent, but she saw no logical reason to deny him and so allowed it. Once the door was closed, though, Mike undid his pants.

"I noticed you staring," he said, his crooked grin returning. He opened his fly. "You thinking of something?"

Andrea chewed her bottom lip as he lowered his briefs. "I have no idea what you're talking about," she said, her eyes going wide with each new inch of flesh revealed.

"I think you do," he said, and he pulled his dick out. He wasn't hard yet, but he was impressive all the same. With her adoring eyes fixed on him, however, he swelled rapidly. "Open your mouth," he growled.

Andrea obeyed, opening her plump, pink lips as Mike took her by the head. Holding her in place with his right hand, he used his left to take hand hold of his dick and swing it around into her cheek. It landed with a loud smack. Andrea winced but held steady as he slapped her again, across the other cheek, before smacking his cock down across her forehead. Now fully erect, he maneuvered himself to slap his dick down across her tongue before forcing himself into her mouth.

Mike sighed as he entered her mouth. "There we go," he said, forcing her deep on his dick and choking her as he had the day before. Andrea stared him in the eyes as he did it, and he grinned back at her as she gagged. "Just like yesterday." He groaned. "Fuck, I think you like getting throat fucked, don't you?"

Gurgling around him with saliva displaced by his intrusion, Andrea tightened her lips and sucked him. She stared up at him as he choked her with his dick, enjoying his smile and his hard dick, even enjoying the way he used her. Mike was a strong young man, and his powerful hand held her head firmly in place and guided her every movement. He fucked her slowly, allowing her time to breathe between each thrust. It hurt, but it hurt her in a way that was rewarding and measured.

Taking hold of her with both hands, Mike forced her deep. Spittle gathered around her lips, frothing and foaming, forming a dripping ring around him as he held himself inside of her. Andrea was unaccustomed to dicks his size and could not take him deep, but she did manage to hold him in her throat until she learned to breathe around him. When released, she fell back gasping while Mike stood over her, laughing and stroking himself.

"You're not used to a big dick like mine, are you? Let's fix that." Straddling her in her chair, Mike forced himself back into her mouth. In the space of a thrust, he had himself in her throat. Andrea allowed it again, offering no resistance and opening her mouth willingly, even meeting his thrust. It hurt, but it hurt so good, and she never pulled her eyes away from his, even as tears came streaming down her cheeks.

"Fuck, but you are trying hard and taking it deep, choking like a real pro!"

Still guiding her, Mike moved one of his hands to reach down and cup one of her breasts. He squeezed it roughly, crushing it in his powerful palm as he fucked her face. Moaning around him, it was then that Andrea realized how good Mike actually was. He knew what he was doing, even if by instinct, and had the stamina to do it. Each of his thrusts had dizzied her and left her more dick-drunk. Even if she had resisted to begin with, which he hadn't, she had no resistance left to muster any longer. The harder and longer he went, the more willing she became.

What impressed her most was how powerful Mike was. While not a big man, he was very strong, sculpted by military training and physical discipline. His body, combined with his long, hard cock, improved his rugged looks and increased the pleasure she took in him. She choked on him, but she choked willingly, perhaps even eagerly, as he forced sizable manhood in and out of her.

Long ropes of saliva ran from her lips and followed his crown as he suddenly withdrew his dick. Watching with tears in her eyes, she coughed and choked to catch her breath, but Mike only gave himself a stroke before returning to her throat. Gurgling around him, she welcomed him as his strong hand held her in place. Her mouth was his pussy that he was using her to stroke himself.

She moaned around him as he returned. Though not a prude, Andrea typically didn't much care for blowjobs. It wasn't a matter of degradation but of worth. She saw little reason to indulge Bryan but found Mike more than appealing. If for nothing else, Mike's robust flavor was worth every hard thrust and tear shed.

Normally, Andrea was not the type of woman to throat a man at all. It was rare that she indulged it and usually she was drunk. She did a few times to watch Bryan squirm, to lord power over him and control him with her lips and mouth. Mike, however, had all the power with his dick down her throat, and he abused her with it readily. Andrea, in turn, opened herself for him and enjoyed it.

Mike forced her deep on him and held himself in her throat. Grinning down at her, he watched her choke on him complacently, her hands swaying at her sides but offering no resistance. Reaching down, he cupped one of her breasts while foaming saliva ran down his shaft. When he released her, she came back coughing and moaned as he squeezed her heavy breast. "You know," he said, "I've been staring at these fat tits of your since I came back. When I finally got to fuck them yesterday, I couldn't believe how big they are. What do you wear? Cs?"

Guiding her by the hair while groping her, Mike choked her again. Gagging on him, Andrea purred and shook her head.

Mike laughed. "Really? Ds?" Andrea shook her head again, and Mike went wide-eyed. "DDs?"

Drooling and gurgling, Andrea nodded with a throaty purr. "Mmhmm."

Grinning, MIke released her and let her sit back to pant and stare up his massive, twitching length. His veins popped wetly and stood out, showing off his arousal. His crown was red and leaking as he neared bursting. Andrea, drunk and lost with lust, panted with an open mouth, ready to swallow every last pearl of sperm.

Standing over her, he struck her across the face with his dick. She smiled and winced, and then held herself to his dick as he stroked himself onto her face. "Open your mouth and say, 'Ah!'"

-EL-Does Andrea obey again?

Yes.

Andrea obeyed. Moaning, she opened her mouth and extended her tongue to catch Mike's semen. "Ahhhhh!" She even lifted her blouse to show off her breasts to him. She imagined she did it to protect her uniform, but her own raw, animal passion was not lost on her. In the heart, she knew that she hungered for their shared pleasure. Mike swelled in her face, and when he came, he rained semen down across her body and brought her a climax of her own to accompany his.

Dizzy with lust and overcome with gratitude for the orgasm he gave her, Andrea repaid the pleasure by slurping him back into her mouth. She sucked him dutifully, swallowing his thick semen in the process. When finished, she felt numb save for the pleasure he gave her and the warmth of his semen in his belly. Mike, meanwhile, stroked the last of his sperm into her mouth as if milking himself. Then, taking her by the head, he eased himself back into her throat. Andrea stared him in the eyes as she took him.

kotochaos
kotochaos
761 Followers
12