WMD Vol. 01 Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," Mike said, smiling. "Suck my dick good."

He released her and Andrea held her in her throat. Semen sticking across her face and warming her skin, she felt like she was his. He had marked her, and she had enjoyed the marking. Releasing him, she dislodged thick ribbons of saliva which kept them connected. Mike remained plump and fell heavily against his muscular thighs. She wanted to suck him again, to make him hard and throat him to climax a second time, but she was covered in sperm and knew the office had cameras in it.

-EL-What does Andrea do now?

She ordered him out of the office.

Besides, she thought, Mike was still awful, and he didn't deserve more than she had already given him. Glaring up at him, she coughed. "Get out." Her throat was raw and sticky, and it was difficult to form words.

Mike grinned at her. "I'm sorry, what?"

Andrea tried to clear her throat. When that failed, she swallowed the semen sticking to her throat instead. "I said: Get. Out!" She fixed him with a glare and swore that his dick receded. Even then, he remained longer than Bryan by at least a dick-length. It was almost laughable to compare the two and, staring at his dick, she felt herself soften a bit. Her hunger eased her frustration, and she sighed. "Just...go, Mike, and don't come back in here until I'm gone, okay?"

Mike, holding his pants by the open fly, hesitated. "So, I'm not fired?"

She eyed his dick and said, "No." Her voice was distant, as if in a dream. "No, Mike, you're not fired. I just...Go. Organize the supply shed or something. I'll be gone soon."

"Uh, O-Okay," said Mike, and he did up his pants and left. He thought he might have pushed it too far and, leaving the office and Andrea covered in his sperm and looking melancholy, he still had that fear.

Andrea lingered in his sperm. Her office and her smelled like him now. She didn't dislike it, but she feared what it represented. Mike had assaulted her twice now, and her only thought was how much bigger he was than Bryan. Her blouse was ruined, and her pussy was wet.

She cleaned and left without seeing Mike again. At home, she fingered herself in the shower while thinking of him and, in bed, she slept with her back to Bryan. Their relationship was ruined like their blouse, and as she drifted off, she was still thinking of Mike.

Koto's Commentary: A new story that starts in the middle of the action. Thanks to everyone for reading and for the support of all of my patrons.

12