WNBA Legends In Love

Story Info
Candace Parker teaches Diamond DeShields a lesson.
1.3k words
2.22
2.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

"Ow, fuck," said Diamond DeShields, and the tall, athletic young African American woman winced as her Captain whacked her cute, shapely ass with the flogger. Tomboy booty needs to be flogged from time to time and the Captain is the right woman for the job. With her hands and feet bound, Diamond DeShields endured sweet torment as her Captain continued to show her what she was made of. Grabbing Diamond DeShields from behind, the Captain licked her face and playfully smacked her ass. Tomboy hotness is definitely a thing and Diamond DeShields has it in spades. A certain sporty bisexual dominatrix can't get enough of Diamond DeShields unique brand of swagger and cuteness...

The Captain looked at Diamond DeShields who stood there, hands and feet bound, her gorgeous, dark-skinned body quite gloriously naked. Is there anything more beautiful than a naked African American tomboy with a sexy smile and a great ass? Hmm, the Captain felt herself get wet between her legs. Tall and athletic yet curvy at the same time, the Captain is a bodacious woman who epitomizes female strength and female power in the world of American sports. Tonight, the Captain is entertaining her former mentee and Chicago Sky teammate Diamond DeShields. The younger black woman has a thing for bossy black MILFs and demands to be dominated. Well, who is the Captain to refuse her wishes?

"Hmm, I didn't give you permission to speak," said the Captain, and she moved around, circling Diamond DeShields like a lioness circling her prey. The Captain, a tall and curvy, light-skinned sportswoman with an angelic smile faced the bound but still defiant Diamond DeShields. The Captain, a sportswoman who has been in the WNBA for ages, is an icon of female sports. When Diamond DeShields joined the Chicago Sky, one of the WNBA's Captain teams, the Captain initially clashed with her but eventually took her under her wing. The two strong African American women put aside their differences, and won the WNBA Championship in 2021.

"Hmm, you know I've got a smart mouth," Diamond DeShields said with her trademark smirk, and the Captain grinned, then silenced her in the best way possible. The Captain grabbed Diamond DeShields face and kissed her passionately. Diamond DeShields kissed the Captain back, and then they stared at one another when they came up for air. For as long as Diamond DeShields has been able to remember, she's always liked the ladies. Oh, there were some fellas that Diamond DeShields liked from time to time but her feelings for ladies were way more intense. When Diamond DeShields joined the Chicago Sky, she had two objectives, winning the WNBA championship and claiming a certain team leader as her woman...

"I love your smart mouth," said the Captain and Diamond DeShields grinned, pleased by her choice of words. The Captain looked gorgeous in tomboy gear as well as feminine attire, and Diamond DeShields couldn't get enough of her. Tonight, the Captain wore her signature blue and white uniform, with the number three emblazoned in the back. With her long dark hair pulled in a bun, and her golden brown skin glowing, the Captain looked gorgeous and strong. The Captain had that Black MILF hotness going on the same way Diamond DeShields rocks that tomboy hotness. Oh yeah, these two women were hot for each other...

"Bitch, what the fuck are you staring at? My ass isn't going to spank itself," Diamond DeShields said in her signature smug tone, and the Captain's brown eyes blazed with fury. The Captain shook her head, mesmerized by Diamond DeShields defiance. The Captain raised her hand and slapped Diamond DeShields hard across the face. Diamond DeShields blinked, but instead of protesting, she licked her lips and smiled appreciatively. That's right, Diamond DeShields is one of those lesbians who like female domination/female submission scenarios, and the Captain's rough style is right up her alley...

"You like that," said the Captain, and it wasn't a question. Diamond DeShields smiled and nodded in a most eager manner. The Captain grinned and undid Diamond DeShields bindings. Before Diamond DeShields could catch her breath, the Captain forced her on all fours. After slapping Diamond DeShields ass for a bit, the Captain placed a collar around her neck and leashed her good and proper. Clucking her tongue, the Captain tugged on Diamond DeShields leash and the obedient tomboy followed the tall femme on all fours like a good pet. Diamond DeShields admired the Captain's fine ass while following her around the lovely Chicago townhouse. The Captain got it going on in all kinds of ways...

Diamond DeShields has felt a strong attraction to the Captain, the captain of the Chicago Sky team, from the moment they met. Lesbians and bisexual women have the ability to spot their own kind even in an ocean of heterosexual women. The Captain was once married to a man and has a daughter by him but Diamond DeShields sensed that she was at least curious about women. Over the next couple of years, Diamond DeShields chased the Captain, doing that forceful eye contact thing that lesbians and bisexual women do when they spot their own kind. The fact that the Captain has been linked to rich businessmen and popular NBA players has done nothing to deter Diamond DeShields. The tomboy simply wouldn't give up on that black MILF pussy...

"Oh yeah, bring it on," Diamond DeShields said as the Captain took off her shorts, revealing that thick golden brown ass. The Captain got on all fours and spread those thick ass cheeks wide open. Diamond DeShields smiled, for she knew just what to do. The sexy tomboy grabbed the bodacious sporty MILF's ass and squeezed them cheeks before sliding her tongue into her butt hole. Lots of lesbians and bisexual women love eating female ass and Diamond DeShields is most definitely a member of that clique. Diamond DeShields grabbed the Captain's ass cheeks with both hands and ate that delicious female butt hole like a prisoner devouring her last meal. It was truly one for the ages...

"You're mine, bitch," said the Captain after Diamond DeShields polished her booty hole with her tongue. Diamond DeShields grinned and then got on all fours as the Captain donned her favorite strap-on dildo and made her get on all fours. Without further ado, the Captain gripped Diamond DeShields hips and pushed the dildo into her pussy. Diamond DeShields moaned in sheer pleasure as the Captain began fucking her pussy with the strap-on dildo. Every tomboy wants to get fucked by a sexy MILF and at last, the Captain made Diamond DeShields fantasy come true. Time for some hot, black on black lesbian action, for real!

"Give me that pussy," said the Captain as she held Diamond DeShields down and fucked her silly. Diamond DeShields tried to tough it out but the Captain gripped her hair and yanked her head back while slamming the dildo into her pussy. Diamond DeShields screamed at last, and the tough tomboy's screams were sweet music to the Captain's ears. The two horny black women fucked and sucked the night away, and fell asleep in each other's arms. When the Captain woke up, Diamond DeShields served her breakfast in bed. The Captain looked at Diamond DeShields and smiled. Tomboys are really something else at the end of the day...

After this memorable encounter, WNBA champion and tomboy hotness embodiment Diamond DeShields grew closer to her Captain, WNBA legend Candace Parker of the Chicago Sky. The two black women get along much better now and it is the fans hope that they will win multiple championships in the future. When strong black women get together, they can work their magic and make all kinds of things happen. Diamond DeShields is the future of the WNBA but she still has a lot to learn about her power as a woman, and about life. Fortunately, Diamond DeShields has her beloved Captain to show her the ropes. It's a truly beautiful thing.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers