Hollywood Celeb Women In Love

Story Info
Jojo Siwa strap-on fucks Candace Owens.
1.1k words
2.84
1.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"I got fired, I have lost power and influence, I'm afraid that I don't know who I am anymore," Candace Owens said, lamenting her fate. The tall, curvy and stunningly attractive African American female media personality got the shock of a lifetime when Big Ben and the Daily Wire parted ways with her. This was the beginning of a difficult chapter in Candace Owens life. In her stately White Plains, NY, mansion, a somber mood reigned. Seated on the couch, Candace Owens put her face in her hands and tried to stop the tears that were definitely coming. Even for a strong black woman, there are limits to what one can endure...

"Candace, it's okay, I am here for you," Jojo Siwa said tenderly. The curvy, blonde-haired young woman took a deep breath and then joined Candace Owens on the couch. Tenderly, Jojo Siwa laid her hand on Candace Owens lap. Sighing, Candace Owens set down her hands and tried to get hold of herself. What she was not expecting was to see Jojo Siwa seated so damn close. Jojo Siwa took Candace Owens hands in hers and gently squeezed them.

"Why are you trying to comfort me, Jojo? I was so mean to you in the past," Candace Owens queried while shaking her head. Jojo Siwa took another deep breath and licked her lips. The young blonde woman's heart thundered in her chest. Jojo Siwa has a secret, folks. Everyone knows that Jojo Siwa is a proud member of the LGBT community. This pretty blonde with the dashing, innocent good looks of a Disney movie star or Nickelodeon superstar is definitely not heterosexual. What the world doesn't know is that Jojo Siwa is strongly attracted to older black women...who are staunchly conservative. Yeah, it's like that.

"Candace Owens, I have something to confess, I am in love with you," Jojo Siwa said shyly. Candace Owens blinked in surprise. Jojo Siwa looked into Candace Owens eyes and waited. Every lesbian or bisexual woman has fallen in love with a heterosexual woman at least once. These queer ladies know all too well the pain of heartbreak. Jojo Siwa braced herself for the rejection that she knew was coming. Candace Owens is a beautiful, heterosexual black woman married to a wealthy white male conservative. Women like her don't feel anything for girls like Jojo Siwa. Queer pipe dreams are just that...

"Why did you wait so long to tell me?" Candace Owens demanded, and Jojo Siwa bit her lip. Candace Owens brown eyes locked onto Jojo Siwa and the younger blonde simply froze. Candace Owens is strong and beautiful, a black woman with great intelligence and beauty who doesn't suffer fools. Jojo Siwa likes, no, loves those things about Candace Owens but these attributes also make her intimidating as fuck. Candace Owens is sexy but scary as far as Jojo Siwa is concerned. Yeah, the young blonde woman was just about ready to run.

"I am so sorry," Jojo Siwa said, and she got up to leave. Candace Owens grabbed Jojo Siwa, stopping her cold. Jojo Siwa bit her lip and looked shyly at Candace Owens, bracing herself for imminent rejection and possible harm. Jojo Siwa has had many dreams in which Candace Owens totally takes control of her, and those dreams both aroused and terrified the younger woman. Candace Owens looked at Jojo Siwa the way a black panther looks at a cornered gazelle out on the African savannah. This was a tense moment...

"Don't be sorry," Candace Owens replied, and then she kissed Jojo Siwa. If lightning had struck the young blonde female singer/media personality right then and t here, she couldn't have been more shocked. Jojo Siwa was stunned by Candace Owens kiss, but nevertheless kissed her back. The two women embraced passionately. When Jojo Siwa came up for air, she grinned at Candace Owens, who licked her lips and looked at her in a curious manner. Jojo Siwa decided to throw caution to the wind. If Candace Owens wants to get down, then Jojo Siwa is down with that.

"I want you so much, you are my goddess," Jojo Siwa said, and the blonde gal got on her knees. Candace Owens smiled and nodded as Jojo Siwa took off her shoes and kissed her feet. Grinning wickedly, Candace Owens spread her thighs invitingly. Emboldened, Jojo Siwa took off Candace Owens skirt and pulled down her pink panties. Grasping Candace Owens thick, muscular thighs, Jojo Siwa winked at her. Candace Owens nodded almost imperceptibly. Jojo Siwa grinned, then brought her face to the black woman's crotch. Inhaling Candace Owens scent, Jojo Siwa went to work.

"Show me what you can do," Candace Owens teased. Jojo Siwa buried her lovely face between the black woman's muscular, sexy thighs. With her face firmly planted in Candace Owens crotch, Jojo Siwa began eating her pussy. Jojo Siwa has been with her share of ladies but she's never tasted black pussy before. Candace Owens felt her nipples harden as Jojo Siwa ate her pussy like a hungry woman. Who knew that white girls like the taste of black pussy this much? Candace Owens moaned and groaned in pleasure as Jojo Siwa licked her kitty. Let the good times roll, interracial sapphic style.

"Anything for you, my black goddess," Jojo Siwa paused to say, her face wet from eating Candace Owens pussy. Thrilled by what Jojo Siwa was doing to her, Candace Owens smiled and nodded. Jojo Siwa got up and rubbed her nipples with one hand while fingering her hairless pussy with the other. As Candace Owens looked on, Jojo Siwa grabbed her purse and pulled a strap-on dildo out of it. Winking at Candace Owens, Jojo Siwa strapped it on. Nodding, Candace Owens got on all fours, giving the blonde gal a look at her mesmerizing thick black ass.

"Jojo Siwa, stop being a fan-girl and come give your black goddess a good fucking," Candace Owens demanded. Jojo Siwa squealed in delight and came up behind Candace Owens. Grinning, the blonde gal caressed the older black woman's thick booty. Gripping Candace Owens by the hips, Jojo Siwa thrust the dildo into her pussy. Candace Owens moaned deeply as Jojo Siwa began to fuck her with authority and poise. Casting aside the boundaries of race, religion and other stuff, Jojo Siwa fucked Candace Owens with deep, passionate strokes of her strap-on dildo. Let the good times roll.

"Hmm, welcome to my world," Jojo Siwa said to Candace Owens as they lay on the couch, side by side. The curvy young blonde woman and the tall and sexy black goddess were sweaty after some truly stupendous sex. This was Candace Owens first time having sex with a woman, and as luck would have it, her former rival Jojo Siwa did the honors. Candace Owens kissed Jojo Siwa passionately, and then held her. Jojo Siwa cradled Candace Owens in her arms, feeling very protective of her goddess. Whatever the future brings, these two amazing women, rivals turned lovers, will face it together.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers