Woe & Cruelty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I knew you'd buy it." Jack snorted piously.

Kerrie paused. "What do you mean?" she asked him carefully.

"You're always gonna buy what I tell you to buy. You're too easy, that's why I'm into you, baby. But now you're here giving me a hard time. So how about you stop!" Jack said, grabbing her by the arm roughly.

"What the fuck does that mean?" Kerrie shot back furiously.

"Exactly what I said. Ya know, imma go to the party and have some fucking fun. You wanna go home so bad, do it yourself." Jack was fuming now as well. But he figured she might be too scared to not come with him.

Kerrie, however, didn't even respond. She stormed off muttering something about Maddie being correct. Jack for a moment thought about chasing after her but waved his arm in a dismissive fashion before continuing on closer to the music.

Kerrie marched off. Her anger clouded her as she stomped into the night from the direction she came. But the black of night had skewed her direction and by the time her phone light came out she had taken the first easy steps in making her horribly lost. She continued on for thirty minutes. The sounds and creaks and whispers of the night forest made her more and more tense. Everything made her jump and gasp.

She called out a few times into an umbral blanketed forest, the sky above her a shade of black subtly different and perforated with stars. Her phone light was this little pitiful lantern that illuminated no more than a foot or two in front of her. No matter how far she went in any direction even the anchoring sound of music had fully disappeared.

Then she bumped into something. It was tall—as tall as Jack. It was shrouded in total darkness except for two silver eyes. Kerrie lifted her phone to illuminate its face and was met with a horrible sight. A gaunt and ghoulish looking face. Its skin was gray and pale and blue like an icy corpse. Its head was almost bald with wisps of black hair. Its teeth were long, horribly sharp, and discolored. It stared down on her with a maleficent and violent hunger.

She bolted in the opposite direction of the beast, screaming and crying intensely at the inconceivably terrifying thing she witnessed. Then she bumped into something else tall. She tried to turn and run from it again, but she fell to the forest ground as her feet had been grabbed by roots and branches. Her phone landed up flashing light into the night, but she was rather met with the sight of a handsome man. His face was worn but young and rugged. He had a full head of black hair combed pleasantly. His eyes were a gray inviting color, and his face wore a disarming smile.

"Ma'am, are you ok?" the man's voice asked deeply and with concern.

Kerrie found his German accent peculiar. "Oh fuck, I'm so sorry. The forest is making me lose it."

The man laughed, extending his hand that she took to help herself up. "I think anyone would lose it. There are terrifying things out here."

Kerrie looked around nervously. "Yeah, I saw—saw something horrible."

The German man laughed. "Probably my uncle. He is a bit older and not as pleasant with strangers."

"Uncle..." Kerrie mulled on the word and straightened herself out.

"Yes, my name is Ludwig. I'm a new resident to this town and I've been taking a night look at my grounds. I heard kids throw parties out here."

"Are you trying to shut the party down?" Kerrie asked nervously.

The man laughed lightly. "In a sort of way. Want to—how do Americans say? Tie up loose ends. I'd hate to have my privacy or safety compromised."

Kerrie could understand the sentiment. She wanted to rat on Jack but frankly she didn't quite know where the party was anyway. She just hoped this gentleman could bring her back towards the signal and she could call her mom for a ride home.

"Well, let's get you home," Ludwig said as if rifling through her thoughts with extreme disregard.

"Oh, yeah... absolutely. Just take me to the road Mr.... "

"Liechenberg," Ludwig said politely.

"Unfortunately, you'll have to come back to my property. The nearest road doesn't get cell phone reception according to my uncle and the real estate broker.

Kerrie swallowed at the idea, but then again this man was too polite and far too kind to be anything dangerous. He offered his arm to her, and she obliged, following the very tall man's lead. Despite all this, the forest was still horribly scary. She was more shocked by how he led her through the pitch black of night without a light. The heir of confidence this man had was intoxicating and frightening.

Before Kerrie knew it she was approaching the property Ludwig had mentioned. Its grandeur blew her mind. But to any local it was all too familiar. It was the old Anderson estate. But it wasn't as dilapidated as she remembered. It was new and pristine with a sense of regality to it. Ludwig urged her to continue on and she did.

He was so pale now that she could really see him. It was almost haunting and inhuman. Everything about her situation was unnatural, and a pit formed in her gut. As soon as she got bars on her phone, she'd call. Ludwig opened the giant heavy wooden doors to the entrance and turned to let Kerrie in first. She checked her phone seeing no signal before she continued inside. She couldn't really refuse—the fall air was a chill that could kill.

Kerrie looked around the interior. A grand entranceway greeted her. It was beyond stunning to witness, and she couldn't really believe where she was standing. She had smoked weed in this once sad excuse for a mansion not more than a year prior. Now she was here with an exotic stranger who had saved her from the forest.

Turning around to thank her savior greeted her with something far more horrendous. Ludwig's handsome appearance had morphed into that of a tall hellish ghoul. His skin was a pale blue. The beautiful full head of hair now turned into black wisps and a shadow of itself. His teeth had large sharp fangs, yellowed and hideous. His eyes were a crazed yellow that caught the light with a silver streak. His fingers had turned long and gaunt. His once nicely trimmed nails now snagged sharp remnants.

Kerrie wanted to scream so badly. But those yellow eyes had caught her in a spell. She could feel her mind sinking away from her body. Her soul was hypnotized by the creature. Ludwig had made her will not her own. The creature cemented its presence by disrobing.

Kerrie looked down at Ludwig's beastly member. It was a necrotic black without the fleshy signs of rot. It was also horrifyingly larger, almost inhuman. It presented itself with hard nubs and twists of veins through it all of stimulating texture.

Ludwig spoke in a raspy demonic voice, "I can save you from mediocrity."

Kerrie was under his spell, enough to not run, but still fully cognizant of her own existence and free will. She swallowed hard. The fear had made her throat dry, and she was on the verge of tears merely by the sight of the creature in front of her.

"I-I hate living my life. I want to be free from them all," she whimpered weakly.

"Pledge—pledge to me. My flesh will be yours and I'll set you free." His German accent was thick and mixed with that ghoulish intonation.

Kerrie nodded. The creature made as much of a smile as it could with those horrible fangs in its mouth. Kerrie couldn't take her eyes off the teeth but suddenly knelt outside of her own will. With that Ludwig approached his giant ghoulish member becoming more erect with the few steps he took until it was full mast in front of Kerrie's face. All those strange features had only been further accentuated with its true and full erectness.

With that Kerrie hungrily took the tip into her mouth. It was the most horrifying thing, yet it made her mouth water, and her cunt went. Ludwig made a hellish groan of delight at her ministrations. Kerrie did all she could to get more than the tip into her mouth, but it was truly more than anything human she had ever seen. She sucked and sucked and included her hands into the act. But Ludwig desired more of her mouth—he wanted all of the pleasure she could provide.

Ludwig grabbed Kerrie by her electric blue hair and wrapped it around his fist. He forced her to take his cock deeper into her throat causing her to choke. Tears streamed down her face, and she pulled away with all her force panting and gasping for air. Her makeup was running from the tears of choking on his inhumanly massive member. Ludwig shuddered at the wet velvet tightness of her mouth and throat and the utterly lewd look on Kerrie's choking face. The vampire looked down on her with a condescending joy before lifting her with his other hand and floating her up into the second floor of the mansion. Kerrie almost couldn't believe what was happening as this horrendous creature carried her like a bride into the master bedroom. Kerrie admired the subtle and old-world design of the home. Doubt filled her about the choice she had made to ally with this monster. But she hated the world she lived in. She wanted it to suffer like she had.

The master bedroom was beyond anything Kerrie had ever seen. It was styled conservatively but not without the flair of the bourgeois. The room wasn't lit like the rest of the lavish mansion; it was dark with the moonlight streaming in from the ten-foot windows and the orange light of the hallway streaming in from the door. Kerrie turned back to see Ludwig standing tall in his horrid form, the blue skin only faintly seen around his edges and those same glowing eyes watching her every move. She felt like this beast could see into her very body as he observed her. She trembled at the sight of him, and fear consumed her soul. Would she be like him? Cold and blue with fangs and hungry purpose?

"You'll be beautiful forever. Powerful, immortal, cruel... hungry," Ludwig whispered hoarsely and almost incoherently through its atrocious fangs.

Kerrie felt a shiver up her spine at the words and with that Ludwig was upon her pushing her to the massive bed. She winced and when she looked up through the moonlight, she could only look in shock at its massive blue cock standing at attention and pulsing with desire. She wondered if it would rip her in two when he fucked her. How it would feel prodding at her wanton entrance as it smeared her wetness around in a hungry desire to burrow in her cunt? Suddenly snapped out of it by her skirt being torn off and her panties receiving the same treatment Ludwig put one of his hands beside her head to stabilize himself. The other clawed black hand reached for his blue cadaverous cock and aimed it again at her sopping wetness. Kerrie bit her lip waiting to escape into the demon's embrace. With a harsh push his head entered her with resistance.

She cried out in pain and her legs clenched around the monster's waist and her hands reached against its heaving cold chest. She turned her head to the side and let her pained cry slip from her lips. Her neck being exposed to Ludwig made him drool over her lithe young body. All Ludwig could hear now was her blood pumping, her voice made distant to him by the rush of her life force coursing through her veins. His long tongue slithered out of his mouth and caressed her cheek and neck. Instead of a pained yelp as he forced himself deeper a moan of desire set in. Kerrie couldn't believe it, but she was beginning to enjoy being taken by this monster. Kerrie soon found herself enraptured and turned back to look at the creature defiling her so delightfully. With that Ludwig pushed the last of his monstrous sized cock inside of her eliciting a squeal that could shatter eardrums.

Ludwig quickened his pace and Kerrie's hands now found themselves hanging on to Ludwig's shoulders as he fucked her mercilessly. Ludwig had pinned her legs up almost beside her head. She was folded and totally at the mercy of his penetrations as they came long and firmly into her. The colliding of their flesh at the hips was at an intensity Kerrie hadn't even received from Jack. For all his strength and decently sized penis he couldn't last longer than a few minutes with Kerrie at a time before busting his wad. She moved her hands to hold the face of this beast that promised her a new life. It took all her concentration not to cum right there. The mix of terror and unbridled pleasure was shattering her mind.

"Do it, Master!" she screamed, feeling his cock ram into her deepest regions as she quivered uncontrollably. Her anatomy wasn't designed to fuck such a thing of this size and she expected to be in pain but instead it assaulted her sex with impossible pleasures and stimulation. It was like a hand had reached into her mind and coaxed reactions impossible to her. It was painting fantasies of her own joy.

With that an orgasm crashed through her unlike anything else she ever felt. Her toes curled and her fingers tore into the monster's face. Ludwig released his grip on one of her legs and turned her face to the side, her pale neck exposed once again in the moonlight. He dove into her, his horrible teeth cutting deep into her neck as he drank deeply of her. His orgasm became violent as he lifted from the wound in her neck to release a ghastly howl before diving back in to destroy her. Not before long she went limp from him. Ludwig stood now above her pulling his cock from her spent cunt. He took a claw to his wrist and slashed carefully before putting it to her mouth. A crooked and awful smile found itself upon the monster's face.

Chapter 5

6:45am

Billy rode the bus to school that morning in a sorry state. He had drifted off to sleep doing his assignment, but he didn't even feel remotely rested. He had nightmares all night of the car accident. It was the worst images he had seen to date—images of the car folding around him with the jagged metal looking like teeth as it tore and ripped him and his mom apart. Then he'd see an image of Eddie and as soon as his mind began to reclaim the idea it would vanish like smoke in his palm.

Billy remembered when he was getting ready for work and his father's words. "Will, you look like shit today. You get enough rest?" A probing question that honestly dug no deeper because his father wouldn't know how to deal with it if Billy spoke on the issue. He mulled over how awful his life had become in the recent months. So deep in these thoughts Billy almost missed the bus to school. His father would surely be upset. Apparently there had been a lot more missing persons than there should be of a town of this size or at least that's what Billy had heard his father say over the phone.

First period was a slog, but he knew he'd be lucky enough to run into Mr. Farr before the end of it. Maybe he'd be understanding enough to forgive him for missing the homework and hear about his recent romantic plights and emotional neglect at home. Wondering about Maddie, Mr. Farr, and Luke had caused him to bump into exactly the right person, Luke!

Luke stopped and looked Billy over as he collected himself from their collision. "Yo, Billy, what the hell?"

"Sorry, I need to watch where I'm going. I-I've been off since last night. But I had been meaning to talk with you."

Luke seemed off, but more than anything Luke wasn't interested in anything Billy had to say. To Luke, Billy was a new obstacle between himself and Maddie. "Yeah, what is it?" he answered coldly. In truth Luke was utterly furious at the other day's occurrences.

Billy was naïve, but not ignorant. "Well, Maddie. How're you and her?"

"That's not talking to me. That's prying into my life. Me and Maddie are doing ok. We aren't really serious right now, but the sex is amazing."

Billy buried his embers of jealousy before they could be stoked. "Oh, well, that's good."

Luke then flared up. "You know what? Nothing is good. Your dad called my parents, Billy. I got in huge trouble for going down to the station with you like that. I'm also not into you trying to be Maddie's white knight. I don't care if your dad is the sheriff. That was fucking stupid, and I can't believe you talked me into it over Maddie. You used me to help yourself."

"Whoa, what the fuck? Luke, I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to use anybody. I just thought because of your relationship with her you might've wanted to help. I wanted to help," Billy responded back totally off guard.

Luke pushed past Billy and continued down the hallway. "Yeah, sure, Billy. Ingratiate yourself to my girl."

Billy watched on as someone he once called friend couldn't stand to be around him. In that moment he wanted nothing more than to live in his memories. To have his life back with his mom downstate. He hated Woetown with every fiber of his being in that moment.

********

10:15am

Billy, like most teens, blamed everyone else but himself. But deep down he knew all of his recent struggles were also in part his own doing. He just hoped Mr. Farr would give him the guidance and wisdom he needed to get past all this. Walking into the class he was met with his beacon of positivity, Mr. Farr, who smiled at him from all the way across the room.

However, when Billy approached his desk with the confession of his homework's sorry state of completion, he gave his whole spiel of nightmares and a lack of restful sleep but Billy could already see in Farr's eyes a lack of sympathy but more disappointment.

"Billy, c'mon, I'm willing to meet you halfway. But I don't need some dark poetic story of nightmares. Be honest with me if you were in no state to deal with all this. I really am sorry, but you gotta get through these assignments. I'd love for you to help me write the spring semester play, but I need proof you can handle it."

Billy was taken aback. He needed one shred of compassion. Hell even a scrap would do. "What? Listen I would've got it done but there's a lot on my mind." He reached into his bag to retrieve what he had written when he saw his mother's cross haphazardly tossed into his bookbag with his journal.

Billy paused for a long period until Mr. Farr began looking at his pupil with concern. The memories of the night prior flooded back into Billy's mind. Pale milky white skin in the moonlight. Eddie's skin in the moonlight that was almost translucent and those yellow sharp teeth. Those violent yellow eyes.

Billy looked back to Mr. Farr in terror. "It was Eddie! He wasn't himself. He floated to my window. He begged me to let him in." Billy paused pulling the cross out to show Mr. Farr. "I think he was scared of this. I don't know how, but that's what happened."

Mr. Farr was now totally irate at Billy's deflection. "Really? This is your excuse? I just extended my hand, and this is how you repay me? More lying? If you had spent half of the energy you did with this lie, you would have finished the assignment. I'm keeping you after school and calling the dean of students. He is gonna let your father know to come get you so we can have a talk."

Billy was shocked. "I'm not lying, Mr. Farr. Please, I'll get the assignment done. But I feel there's something wrong."

"Don't think me stupid, Billy. Just admit you didn't get it done." For Billy, convincing Mr. Farr had turned into an uphill battle that would end with people in class thinking he was insane or worse, Billy's father shipping him off to an asylum.

Billy spoke up with a solemn voice, "Mr. Farr, I—"

Farr interrupts Billy with a harsh and firm tone, "Billy, I can be on your side but after everything with punching Eddie on school grounds and rolling up to the police station with Luke to release a witness..."

"How did you know?" Billy said quizzically before being interrupted.

"It's a small town. Word travels fast. Now go sit down, please."

"Mr. Farr, I know what I saw. I'm not ducking assignments."

Mr. Farr sighed discontentedly with how the conversation was going. "Just go sit down."

123456...8