Woe & Cruelty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddie quickly responded, "Don't hit me with that bullshit of you're about to die so lemme make amends for my shitty actions," she scoffed. "I'm not giving you forgiveness to make you die a little easier."

"I know you won't forgive me. Just hurts me that I did this," Billy said in a somber tone.

Billy spoke up again, "I need to save Mr. Farr."

Maddie thought Billy was so stupid. "No the fuck you're not. I might not ever forgive you, but at least you're not intentionally a bastard."

Billy was bewildered trying to get what she meant.

Maddie sighed with exasperation. "You might be able to write well about feelings but you sure as fuck can't read ones in the room with you." She changed her tone. "Some of what happened wasn't in your control. But the way you bisected from everyone—it caused me hurt and I can only imagine how your dad felt."

Billy looked out the window carefully scanning the surroundings for more attackers. "Fuck if he ever said anything about it."

Maddie couldn't help but be annoyed that her friend changed so much yet truly stayed the same. "Feelings aren't always easy to let out."

Billy wondered if that meant something else but threw caution to the wind and asked, "When Kerrie attacked me she mentioned the harm that I caused. I acted like my dad and blocked everything out."

Maddie looked to Billy before back to the road. "Ya fucking think?"

"Not very well, apparently." Billy had taken the verbal beating.

"I'm sorry about your mom. I know you wanna save Mr. Farr but we can't do anything without the police," Maddie admitted sullenly.

Billy was bothered by this. "He came to save you with me."

"Yes, and he was trying to save you. Worst choice would be to just up and die," Maddie protested. Truthfully, it might've been what Mr. Farr would've admitted to as well. But it was also frustrating to him to be this powerless.

They kept driving until the engine made a groan and a beleaguered gasp of soon to fail machinery. Maddie pushed the car as far as it would go. They sat at the edge of town too scared to leave the car. But too far from the centers of population to grant a hungry eye. There the car petered out before Maddie finally shut it off with the key and laid back into her seat. The car's clock read 1:00 am. Both of them looked at it instinctively and wondered if they'd make it to the daytime. Billy's hand reached out to touch the radio, but his hand collided with Maddie slapping his hand away.

"Noise? Right now? Really?" she said to him aggressively.

Billy paused and laughed uncomfortably. "Guess I was trying to fill the silence."

"Foolishly," she muttered watching out of the windows.

The silence persisted for a few more seconds before Billy spoke again, "You think we hurt our friends because we see our parents do it?"

Maddie was impressed by how deep the question was. Maybe he was a good writer after all. She remembered that overly optimistic dribble from his earlier youth and spoke, "Maybe? We are all just kinda shitty."

Billy corrected her, "You weren't. I don't think you are now either. I have no idea what your dad put you through. How could I really get that?"

She opened up to Billy. "I couldn't imagine seeing what happened to your mom."

Billy teared up. "Maddie, you're so close to me. You were there for me during their divorce in a way I couldn't have reciprocated."

Maddie smiled awkwardly but softly. "You did. You really helped me every day you were forcing yourself to be hopeful even for myself. Your mom was a beautiful person too. She helped shelter me in that home. I'll always love her more for that. When your mom died, I cried so damn much."

"I wondered if we cried at the same time?" he spoke innocently.

It was a foolish thought of no consequence but it endeared Maddie in a way. She took his hand and squeezed it, and he squeezed her hand back. Billy looked Maddie in the eyes. Maddie stared very intensely as if she was making a choice. Billy wondered what she was thinking when she stared at his lips.

"Do you want me to say something?" he asked.

She grunted annoyed. "No, idiot," she said, before grabbing his face and kissing him deeply. Billy was taken aback by her action before she suddenly stopped kissing him and moved back to her seat. Billy was taken off guard again by this sudden affection. But this was all passion and longing. Nothing nefarious or hungry like Kerrie's kiss.

Billy leaned over to Maddie, taking her face. She yelped for a second at the surprise before he kissed her deeply. Maddie wasted no time wrapping her arms around Billy and pulling him tightly and closer. The car was uncomfortable, but their kissing was so passionate and intense it couldn't even phase him. She held onto him tightly and kissed him with a fever that burned inside of her. Billy was clumsy in his own efforts, but Maddie couldn't care less. The embrace was a different kind of longing and warmth. Something she never knew she'd get or receive and give herself.

Billy broke the kiss with a tremble. "Maddie, maybe we shouldn't do all this—" He winced when a twinge of pain shot through the scratches on his upper arm and up his body.

Maddie looked to her own wrist. The blood had mostly dried, but her wound felt cold. A feeling that was new after its warm pulsating had faded. She thought Billy was right, but she wanted all of him and she couldn't help herself. She was hungry for him.

"Billy, after everything. We might not even survive another day. I just wanna feel love," Maddie admitted wearily.

In her dejected state she climbed off of Billy and moved to the back seat of the car. Billy turned to watch her as she made herself comfortable lying down. She looked to be tired and in mild pain. It made Billy's heart ache, but he was almost convinced it might be his own body as well that was aching.

Maddie could see the regret in his face. "I'm sorry, Billy. I just, I—it feels hopeless. It's like the town is literally cannibalizing itself."

Billy thought about what she said. How this town was so very rotten to its core. Now people were biting and attacking each other like monsters. It was true.

"Maddie, I'm scared," he admitted, tears welling in his eyes. Maddie began to cry too, and Billy impulsively went to the back seat and sat with her. They held each other tenderly and tried to comfort each other. It was like their world was ending. Maddie looked up to Billy, tears still on her face. Her cheeks were red and her eyes red as well. Billy looked the same to her—woeful and red faced. Neither one of them could break their gaze and the crying seemed to halt. This moment lasted for an eternity as they got lost in each other's eyes.

Maddie impulsively leaned in to kiss Billy, breaking their eye contact. Billy didn't hesitate, however, and leaned into her embrace. The kisses came feverishly and messily. Billy held and kneaded her flesh with a loving hunger. Maddie had pushed Billy's cap off and found her fingers entangled in his hair. She moved her hands from his hair to his face to hold him. Every few moments they'd back their kissing to breathe and inhale one another. Billy caught Maddie by surprise and started to smell and kiss her neck and ear. It sent a shiver up Maddie's spine, and she could feel that familiar warmth in her cunt.

Maddie rushed to tug and pull at Billy's sweater sending the message to him to take it off. He obliged and removed it. But a hiss of pain left his lips when the sharp ache in his wound was aggravated by the removal of the sweater. Maddie stopped and looked at Billy sincerely worried for his wellbeing but he moved back in to kiss her. His hands found her hips and pulled her close. She could feel his hard dick through his jeans as he pressed into her. He maneuvered her crotch to his thigh and unconsciously started grinding on him. The pressure against her clit made her gasp.

"Billy, I can't wait any longer." She moaned, and she reached down to remove her pants.

Billy leaned back surprised and watched her as she expertly removed her jeans to reveal her pink panties. It was adorable and not the color he'd imagined. Not that he had ever stopped to imagine her in this state of undress. She looked at Billy and her already red cheeks turning more red at being observed as she crossed her legs once more.

Maddie shyly stated, "Billy."

Billy shook his head and looked Maddie back in the eyes again intently. "I'm sorry... I got—"

Maddie interrupted him, "I don't want to be the only naked one."

Billy took the hint and started to take off his shirt. When it covered his face in the state of removal Maddie pounced on him to kiss and lick his chest. She so expertly loved his body that Billy got goosebumps from the first kiss. He finally got the shirt over his head, and they went back to kissing. She had climbed atop him once more. Her crotch was grinding into the hardness just below the layer of his jeans and boxers. Maddie moaned and sighed into Billy's mouth as they kissed. It was making him delirious with desire and want that he couldn't even think straight. That is when he realized her hands had been fussing with his jeans to open them up and take them off. He once more read the writing on the wall and helped her. Maddie moved off of Billy and watched hungrily at his crotch as he slid his pants down. The second his cock sprung free from his boxers she could feel a gushing wave of wetness flow from her. She was already wet but now she was soaking through her underwear and Billy could see it.

A sensation and desire overwhelmed Billy, and he leaned forward to Maddie's surprise. He inhaled her cunt deeply through her panties before pulling it aside and kissing her. Billy smelled her wetness and her beautiful scents. That same swimming feeling filled his mind, and he began kissing every inch of her pussy. Maddie giggled and gasped at his little pecks and licks. Then it struck her intensely! She gripped the back seat with one hand and the car door behind her with another. His kisses and licks had found her clit and her toes and fingers tingled. He began attacking it with firm long licks. Maddie's vision was going blurry, and her breathing was ragged. Billy had seen things like this in porn and hoped he wasn't hurting her or being too aggressive but Maddie curled her leg behind his head and held him in place. Billy took the direction and continued exactly as he had been doing until Maddie barked out a command, "Firm-firmer with your tongue."

Billy did exactly as he was told. Maddie's leg moved as she squirmed and began fucking his mouth by grinding into it. Billy was having trouble breathing and giving her the attention she wanted so he wrapped his arms around her leg. His one injured arm was hurting, but he didn't let it phase him as he held her in place. Suddenly Maddie's breathing became even sharper, and she started to squeal before covering her mouth with one hand. Her body tensed and her back arched. She was trembling but Billy didn't stop licking her sopping wet clit. As Maddie came down from her intense orgasm, she pushed Billy's head away as it made her brain feel as if it was shorting out. Billy wiped his mouth and collected his breath, but Maddie threw herself in his lap once more before he could react. She was grinding her bare pussy on his dick. The wetness and the warmness were more than anything he could have ever imagined. Maddie reached down to his cock and placed him at her beckoning entrance. She could feel her heartbeat in her pussy lips.

But Billy interrupted her before she could spear herself on him, "I've never had sex!" he exclaimed nervously.

Maddie stopped. She moved back, having placed her face near his neck ready to bite him when the pain and pleasure of being so suddenly filled hit her. She looked Billy in the eyes to see how nervous and scared he was. He was such a cute and lovable idiot. So innocent. She wanted to see his mind melting as she fucked him. But she needed permission first. She looked to him waiting for his approval. He watched her back. His cock was twitching with want but he was still scared of what laid beyond the fragile safety of the broken-down car. How at any moment they could both die. How his life would be over without making love to Maddie. Without any more hesitation he nodded in agreement with her actions.

Maddie held his rock-hard member and slowly lowered herself onto him, gasping at being filled by his girthy dick. But Billy had shocked her when he seethed deeply. She watched his eyelids flutter and his breathing quicken. It made her feel so sexy to see how she made him feel. Once she sheathed him inside of her to his base Maddie adjusted. He was longer and thicker than she had thought. Both of them acclimated to one another and sat still. Their heartbeats acting like the beat of idle drums. Billy's breathing was intense. Maddie didn't hesitate and began moving slowly. Billy quickly interrupted her movements by clenching her thighs tightly. "Maddie wait one more second. I don't wanna cum too fast."

She whispered to him gently, "It's ok if you do," before ending with a kiss. She started rolling her hips once more and Billy put his face into her neck and hair. Maddie was also having quite the reaction to rolling her hips on him. She began to whimper and groan pleasurably, and her intensity of movement only kept increasing. Billy felt like he was melting inside of Maddie as she moved, and he kissed and bit her neck and shoulder until she winced and pulled away a little seeing a bite on her shoulder. Billy looked to her nervously, but she admitted that it was tender.

They kissed again and Billy picked Maddie up and placed her against the backseat of the car. With this new angle and her legs pinned up by Billy's she could feel his length at a whole new level. Her eyes rolled up behind her eyelids for a moment at this new level of penetration. Billy during all this was kissing her cheeks and chin and neck. Maddie cooed and moved her hips to urge Billy on. He slowly withdrew himself and then pushed himself back into her with the same agonizing patience. Maddie's toes curled once more, and Billy began to fuck her with more intensity. Soon the vigorous sounds of young lovers began to echo in the car. Billy was sweating, holding on for dear life trying not to cum. Meanwhile Maddie was in the throes of pleasure being ravished as Billy fucked her. Before long Maddie grabbed Billy and pulled him deeper into her as she shivered and whimpered out a cry of pleasure. She twitched and squirmed on his cock and finally Billy joined her in a powerful orgasm. He pushed his face into her neck and cried out causing Maddie to shiver with lust as he filled her.

Billy held onto her tightly and without thinking she uttered words that shocked her, "I love you."

Billy didn't hesitate and said those same words back. Somehow their embrace grew stronger.

Chapter 7

7:00am

Maddie woke up in Billy's arms. He was out cold but so warm she didn't want to move. The car was so very cold from the autumn morning. She felt uncomfortable from the dried-up remnants of both of them on her leg. Her head also didn't feel well. She felt feverish with chills despite feeling too warm. She adjusted herself and woke Billy up. Billy seemed fine, but he quickly noticed Maddie was off.

"Are you ok, Maddie?" he asked cautiously as he rummaged through the car for his belongings.

Maddie took a second to process his words. "I feel sick, honestly."

Billy worried he had done it. "Did I—"

She interrupted him, "Not you."

Billy while rummaging found an untouched water bottle that had gotten lost under the front driver's seat of the car. He handed it to Maddie, and she quickly chugged the bottle to his shock.

Maddie wiped her mouth. "I'm still so thirsty. This didn't even help."

"I'm getting us out of here." Billy moved to the front seat after dressing himself and turned on the car to both of their surprise. He could only assume as the sun came up the heat might've helped the engine turn over.

Maddie finished dressing herself and moved to the passenger side seat at the front of the car. She was paler than usual, and Billy made haste driving. Despite his inexperience with driving it was made easier on him with the fact that the roads were totally empty. As both Maddie and Billy drove through the town in shock, it looked like a storm had blown through it. Doors to homes were open and windows destroyed.

So many storefronts were demolished but the most shocking that caused Billy to stop the car was the storefront of the famous town diner. A front window was broken with long jagged pieces still remaining in place. On one of the long protruding pieces was a body. Well, not a body but a torso and head impaled. The limbs looked to have been torn free from the body. Maddie watched it and her stomach rumbled to her surprise. But Billy saw who it was, and he was horrified. It was Mr. Farr.

Billy got out of the car after leaving it on idle. Maddie weakly followed as Billy walked over to the corpse. Billy couldn't even react. He just cursed himself silently. He did it again. He was why someone else was killed. Maddie just urged him to say something, but Billy stayed quiet and rigid. The smell horrified him. Mr. Farr's corpse had already begun to putrefy, and flies swarmed the mostly dry blood on the body.

"Billy, please don't look at this. We need to go," Maddie said urgently.

Billy looked at Maddie with tears in his eyes. "I did this to him too."

"No, no the fuck you did not. Billy, he took off to bring them away from us and we are alive. He saved us." Maddie's tone was different as she used every ounce of her strength.

Billy looked back at the horrifying sight before looking back at Maddie. She took his hand and led him back to the car. All that ran through Billy's mind was the image of his mangled mother and Mr. Farr. Then Billy's mind shifted to his father.

Once they were seated back in the car Maddie spoke with a plan. "We are gonna go to the station. If anything, your father knows what to do."

"What if the station was overrun?" Billy asked nervously.

Maddie chuckled weakly. "Then we are fucked, and you won't feel guilty about Mr. Farr for much longer."

Billy didn't smile or laugh, and Maddie frowned. "Sorry."

Billy went and turned on the car. "If the station is overrun... your dad?"

Maddie laughed with a little more energy. "Fuck him."

******

11:00am

Billy and Maddie arrived at the police station. They could see the windows were broken but the bars still stood strong keeping all those creatures of the night out. Billy pulled the car into a parking spot and they both disembarked. Billy watched Maddie and saw her climb out of the car with a concerning frailty.

Billy spoke up, "Can I help you—"

"No," Maddie interrupted. "I'll make it. Hopefully there is a doctor inside."

Billy dared not help her too much and bruise her independent ego. As much as Maddie might have let him in, she wanted him to know she could care for herself as much as before they said those words. Maddie walked slowly to the front steps while Billy walked around the barred windows. It looked empty inside the station which was more than concerning.

"HELLO!" Maddie screamed out.

It scared the living hell out of Billy as he turned to see Maddie in front of the station's front door. Then Maddie called out again, "HELLO!"

It was too much for Maddie and she stumbled and looked like she was about to collapse. Billy ran over to her to help. Maddie took it, however, as she truly knew she was in no position to fight off his readily offered assistance. Billy helped Maddie sit on the steps and that same foolish panicked look drew itself across his face. Maddie breathed with that same exhaustion and spoke to Billy in an attempt to soothe him, "Don't worry about me. Don't worry. We will make it."

1...345678