Wolf and the Wild Boys Ch. 01

Story Info
A Wild West story about trailsman Alexander "Wolf" Lochlan.
5.2k words
4.64
9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TAHammer
TAHammer
302 Followers

"I'm ever so sorry," said the priest as he entered the room. "I'm looking for a Mr. Lochlan."

Alexander "Wolf" Lochlan squinted as the light from the sun-filled window in the hallway beamed into the room. He had to blink several times until his bloodshot eyes could focus on the stranger who had just entered his room. His mouth was as dry as the dust on his leather boots. His head was throbbing, the knock at his door felt like a stagecoach on a road of rocks in his head.

"C'mon in, goddamnit!" he shouted to stop the banging on his door and in his head.

He slowly propped himself up against the headboard A young priest stood there in the open doorway, one hand on the doorknob and staring at the huge muscled man in front of him sprawled across the small bed naked except for a corner of a sheet covering his crotch.

"Oh, I'm quite sorry. I had no idea you would still be in bed," the embarrassed priest said averting his eyes. "Perhaps, Mr. Lochlan is in the next room." He started to back out, pulling the door closed.

"I'm Lochlan." The large man growled as he scratched his broad hairy chest. He squinted with his sky-blue eyes at the young priest.

"You're Alexander Lochlan?" the priest asked, his face looking shocked.

"Yep, and folks call me 'Wolf'," the big man answered as he swung his massive legs over the edge of the bed, the sheet falling away from his groin.

"Uhm, I'm Father Anthony," the young priest coughed.

"Fuck," grunted Wolf, noticing he had a half-hard cock lolling against his thigh. He grabbed at the sheet to cover himself. "Sorry about that, father. You probably ain't got to worry about that kinda shit. Am I right?" Wolf ran a hand through the long hair on the top of his head and yawned loudly.

"Uhm," Father Anthony muttered. "I think you're drunk, sir. The smell of alcohol is raging like a demon inside this room. I think I've made a mistake, quite a mistake." The young priest wrinkled his nose at the pungent smell of alcohol and musk. The priest wrung his hands nervously; sweat beaded on his forehead. "This isn't going to work. This is bad."

"Sorry, father, but you're wrong. I was drunk. And later on, I'll most likely be drunk again. I don't think I'm drunk right now," Wolf said, holding out a finger and trying to focus on it. "Well, not too drunk anyways." He rubbed his forehead as the memory of last night's whiskey rampage grabbed him. How many shots had he done with that little cowboy? Too many that was for damn sure, he figured as he remembered fucking the little dude against the wall of the livery stable. He turned to the priest, squinting. "So, father, not to be rude, but what the fuck do you want?"

"I might have found the right man, but obviously this is a huge mistake. This will not work out."

"Father, who in the hell sent you here?"

"The proprietor of this establishment, Mr. Fields, suggested that you were the man for a certain job."

"Goddamn Gus," Wolf cussed under his breath. "Remind me to break Gus in half later," he said the priest.

"I shall not do any such thing," said the priest. "But I shall have a word with him for sending me to a drunkard," he replied severely.

"A drunkard?" Wolf laughed.

"Any man in your condition at this time of the day is obviously a drunkard."

"A man in my condition at this time of the day obviously had a good fucking time," Wolf replied with wide grin, causing him to grab his head in pain. He chuckled to himself.

"I will definitely have a word with Mr. Fields. Pardon me, sir," the priest said, backing out of the room.

"Tell Gus to keep religion off the breakfast menu...or dinner menu...what-the-fuck-ever," Wolf snapped back at the priest as the door closed tight leaving him in the darkened room again.

"Muthafucking priest," Wolf groaned as he lay back on the bed thinking about the young cowboy from last night. He remembered the young guy was on his first cattle drive and that he had never taken a sip of whiskey. Wolf thought about how naive to the dusty world of the West the kid was, how the young cowboy was curious and eager to please him -- the bigger magnificent-bodied older cowboy. The little dude had been a good companion after a first shot of whiskey, a good diversion after Wolf's six long weeks on the trail.

The cowboy called himself Ned as he introduced himself to Wolf at the bar. Wolf was instantly taken by the slender yet muscular build and tousled blond hair. Wolf had asked the young man to join him and his bottle of whiskey at a table. Wolf mentioned Sally the saloon madam to the boy and pointed her out as she lounged against the stair rails waiting on a customer. Wolf winked and grinned as Sally pulled down her bodice and flashed her large breast at him. Wolf took note that the young man looked quickly at Sally and then turned back to keep talking to him without even an ogle at Sally's voluminous breast. Wolf knew the young cowboy was interested in him, but who wouldn't be? His dark deep olive skin and jet black hair from his mixed-race mother and his big hairy muscular body with its distinct v-shape from his Scottish army father. But his true advantage was his eyes. His vivid blue eyes always betrayed his every attempt to blend into a crowd; they mesmerized everyone and got him plenty of attention.

He thought about his walking out of the saloon with the young cowboy and walking down the alley beside the livery stable. The young cowboy tripped and fell into him knocking the bigger man against the side of the stables. Ned had fallen to his knees. Wolf reached down to help the cowboy up.

"I'm fine. I can do it myself," Ned said, grabbing at the bigger man's thigh to steady himself. The young cowboy's hand slid firmly across the jeans toward Wolf's groin, only stopping when his palm hit the bulbous tip of Wolf's cock.

"What the fuck is that?"

"Boy, that's my cock."

"That big bump in your jeans is your cock?" Ned asked naively, pushing his hat backwards and looking up at Wolf with brown eyes which caught the full blue-white sparkling light of the full moon.

"Well, the head of it," replied Wolf.

"Damn," Ned muttered and gave a soft whistle. "Damn way bigger than mine." The younger man looked back at the growing protrusion in Wolf's jeans and then looked back up at him. "I ain't actually seen another grown man's cock. Me and my young buddies used to go skinny-dipping and I saw theirs...but I ain't never seen a big man's cock." He paused, staring up hard at Wolf. "Can I see it?" he asked meekly.

"What?" asked Wolf. He knew where this was headed. His cock did too.

"Can I see your cock?" Ned asked again. "Please."

Wolf unbuckled and unbuttoned, letting his big fat prick tumble out of his jeans. The mule-sized cock was heavy, lolling against his denim thigh unable to stab hard into the night air.

"Fuck me," the young cowboy moaned watching the long thick cock bouncing against Wolf's jeans, causing the older man to give him a big grin. "I ain't never laid eyes on a dick hanging that huge on a man before."

Ned started to touch it but stopped himself. The young man bit at his lip and timidly glanced up at Wolf.

"Put your hand around it," ordered Wolf.

Ned grabbed the big piece of meat in his hand; he caressed it up and down its length. He was unable to completely encircle it with just one hand.

"Feels like brown velvet breeches warmed in front of a fire," Ned whispered. "So thick -like a big ole sassafras root. Land sakes! I bet a rattler can't grow that thick. My hand cain't even grab all the way round it."

A drop of precum formed at the slit and glistened like a jewel in the moonlight. "Taste that drop on the head, boy. They say it tastes real good; just like honey some say."

Ned bent his head and lapped at the droplet like hungry pup.

"You like it?" Wolf asked. But Ned was already swallowing the plum-sized head into his throat. "I guess the fuck so," the man laughed.

Ned unbuckled and unbuttoned his own jeans as he sucked Wolf's cock. He sat on his haunches jerking his own prick while Wolf leaned against the side of the building enjoying the sloppy blowjob.

Wolf doubted this was Ned's first man-sized cock. The big cock slid too effortlessly down the young cowboy's gullet. Wolf figured the older cowboys on the roundup had been giving Ned lessons during the trip. But Wolf wanted to see how far the lessons had gone.

"Stand up, boy," Wolf ordered, pulling his cock out of Ned's mouth with a pop. Wolf stepped away from the building and pushed the cowboy against it. "I wanna fuck you, boy." Ned stared back at him blankly. "You want to let me fuck that young cowboy ass?"

"Fuck me, sir," Ned said softly, wanting the most handsome man he had ever met to take him completely. "I wanna see if I can take that big ol' prick."

Wolf turned Ned around and placed the cowboy's hands against the wood. He kicked the boy's legs apart, spreading them wide. He leaned in and whispered to the boy.

"I want to ram my horse cock up that tight cowboy ass and make you ride it, you hot little fucker," Wolf growled into Ned's ear. "Tell me to fuck you."

"Fuck me, sir," Ned groaned as Wolf reached around him and began to caress his lean tight torso under his shirt. The tight young body felt good against the older man's rough hands. Wolf was so turned on by the soft flat belly covered in fuzz and the round muscled chest topped off with hard nubbins which he soon had between his thumb and finger twisting them gently.

"Say 'fuck me in my cowboy ass, Wolf'," the big man growled into his ear before licking at it.

Wolf positioned his cock in the cleft of the young ass and precum oozed toward the tight hole. The big man began to thrust up and down in the cleft, creaming the copious precum into a slick lotion covering his cockhead.

"Fuck me in my cowboy ass, Wolf!" Ned cried as the rod pushed at his hole.

Wolf sank forward pushing his thick cockhead into the young ass, only stopping as he hit that tight ring of muscle. He pushed hard and deep past it, causing the cowboy to whimper loudly. Wolf pulled a hand out from under the boy's shirt and cupped it over his mouth. So, he figured, his was the biggest cock the boy had ever taken so far from his sudden reaction.

"Push out like you're taking a shit, boy. Yell into my hand until I get settled into that tight boyhole. It's a big fucking cock you just took but it'll feel real good in a minute," growled Wolf as he felt the boy's ass trying to milk his prick.

"Fuck me. Fuck me," the boy whimpered softly and continuously against Wolf's hand.

The big guy continuously thrust his fat cock hard into the tight bottom. Young cowboys made the best bottoms -older cowboys made sure about that. Wolf knew he wouldn't last long inside this young tight hole.

The excitement of remembering last night became too much for Wolf and he rose up slightly off the bed as he spewed hot cum across his hand and sheets. He wiped his sweaty brow with his other hand, noticing that his headache was practically gone. He sat up and wiped his hand on the sheet. He took a deep breath and chuckled remembering he was still going to have to beat the fuck out of Gus.

He stood up and stretched his massive hairy body, scratching at his thick hairy chest. He poured a bowl full of cold water and drenched his face and hair. The cold water from the washbasin invigorated him and he plunged his face into the basin a couple more times. He dried himself with a course towel as he pissed a long stream into the chamber pot. He dressed and strapped on his gun belt, adjusting the hang of the holster holding his Colt .45. He left the room, leaving the door slightly ajar to air it out. He clopped down the stairs to the tiny lobby.

"Good mornin', Mrs. Fields," Wolf said to the stout older lady at the counter, tipping his hat. "Where's Gus?"

"And good afternoon to you, you blue-eyed mangy dog." She replied.

"The name's Wolf," he corrected her, jokingly.

"I know what I said," she retorted. She crossed herself. "Having priests for company now, are we?"

"Maggie Fields, let me inform the gossips in this cowtown that he was here about a job. Now that should give me a few good points or at least quiet them cows for a few days."

"You'll find Mr. Fields at the general store going over the accounts...including yours, you handsome fecker. Any surprises today in your room?" Maggie asked with a bit of her Irish sarcasm.

"Only the usual," Wolf replied with a wink and a sly grin. "Oh, damnation, is that the time?" he said looking at the old grandfather clock near the exit. He tipped his hat and strode out of the hotel.

He laughed as he listened to Maggie yelling out of the doorway, "this is a decent hotel, not a leg-over room at that cheap saloon" and informing him about the price of new sheets.

The boards of the sidewalk creaked in the dry air, as Wolf walked toward the general store. He hopped down the stairs that separated the hotel from the general store and heard some giggling and a little squeal coming from the alley between them. He turned down the alley to investigate. He walked into the little covered lumberyard that Gus kept and which connected to the back door of the hotel. The tall gate leading into it was ajar, so Wolf slipped inside. There was Sally sitting on a stack of lumber, her crinoline hiked up to her belly and her breasts bouncing free in the air. A shirtless man, wearing his hat and boots with his jeans pushed down to his knees, was thrusting hard into her. Wolf was taken by the man's hard round flexing ass as he fucked Sally. Wolf adjusted his cock as he admired the man's muscled back and arms. He caught Sally's eyes and she winked at him.

"Yeah, Danny boy, fuck that tight pussy! You got an audience now, boy," Sally moaned to the man.

The guy turned his head and tipped his hat to Wolf. The handsome man grinned wide as he looked Wolf up and down, licking his lips.

"Pull out your cock, man...if you want," the man told him as he slowed his thrusts into Sally. The stud spit in his hand and rubbed it between his ass. He then jiggled his bubble butt at Wolf.

"Yeah, Danny, doesn't he look good? Big mean Wolf watching you fucking my wet pussy. You like to be watched, don't you, baby? You like a little play with your ass too, don't you?" Sally muttered, toying with her breasts. She stared at Wolf with a knowing smile.

Wolf walked up behind the muscled man and grabbed at the smooth round ass, a cheek in each hand. He pursed his lips as if to whistle as he pulled the cheeks apart and saw the tight sweet hole winking at him. The stud turned his head to Wolf.

"Do it, big man," the cowboy coaxed in a hoarse grunting voice. The cowboy pushed his ass out, tempting Wolf with its round deliciousness. "Yeah, man, plug my ass. Fuck it like I'm fucking this here pussy. No limits, man."

Wolf stood there gazing at the firm round ass for a second. He moved his hands to his tented crotch, his hand rubbing the hardness growing in his jeans. Wolf grabbed at his nips watching the cords of the man's neck flex and causing a reaction that spread to every hard muscle in the man's tight body as he fucked. The man's torso was beautiful as he fucked; sweat droplets glistening on his skin, exciting Wolf's animal desires.

No longer able to control himself, Wolf pulled out his cock and pushed it between the man's ass cheeks. He paused and rubbed the plum-sized cockhead at the man's hole before sinking into it. Wolf gave a satisfied sigh as he felt the man's tightness around his cock. The man sank forward into Sally's mound as Wolf filled him up. The man gave a guttural groan as he felt Wolf put his hands on his bare sides, Wolf gyrated his hips to make sure he was massaging the man's prostate well. The man's ripped torso was hot from the sun and Wolf couldn't help running his hands over it. The leather-toned skin was stretched tight over the long muscles of the man's body.

Wolf matched the man's thrusts into Sally, feeling the man grabbing his thick cock with his ass muscles. The cowboy got faster and faster until his tight body began to shake and he shot a load into Sally. The man's ass clamped tight onto Wolf's horsecock, causing Wolf to lose his load too. Wolf slammed his hips a couple times into the tunnel before pulling out his big satisfied cock. The man pulled his own cock out of Sally and pulled his jeans up quickly. He didn't say a word as he reached into his pocket and set some coins on the lumber pile. Without saying another word, the guy quietly disappeared into the backdoor of the hotel.

"Whew!" Sally exclaimed. "He's a lot to handle, but he pays well and is pretty regular." She buttoned her bodice and grabbed the coins, pushing them between her breasts. She was still laid back on the stack of lumber, cum dripping from her well-used pussy. She reached out and grabbed Wolf's arm, pulling him closer. "Was he as good as that little cowboy last night?"

"More muscles but not as exciting. But I say he was still very fuckable," replied Wolf.

"Hmmm," Sally answered back. "You know I'm still waiting myself for some big bad Wolf cock." She reached out and cupped his still exposed crotch, breaking the long strand of cum hanging from the head of his prick. She coyly ran her thumb over tip of his cockhead, coating it with spent cum. She then placed her thumb on her red and swollen pussy, smearing Wolf's cum over it. "Maybe it'll make it feel better."

She grabbed his hand and laid it against her mound. She didn't take her eyes away from Wolf's. The big man rubbed his own thumb against her, feeling the cowboy's liquefying cum dribbling out. He pushed slightly into her wet pussy; Sally pushed her head backward as the thick rough thumb manipulated her. Wolf's touch electrified her and she began to push her hips forward slightly. The handsome blue-eyed man was giving her what her customer hadn't and couldn't.

"Fuck me, Wolf," Sally pleaded with him. Wolf rolled his thumb inside her. "Goddamn it, fucker, that's it," Sally moaned, her body shaking against Wolf's touch.

Wolf pretended Sally was the muscular fucker taking his thumb, begging for more and wanting to be used. His cock started to harden again as he smelled the pungent order of the man's spunk still hanging in the air as it ran down Sally and coated the lumber, and Sally noticed.

"Put it in me," she begged, reaching out a hand to grab at it. But Wolf strummed her pussy some more and Sally cupped her hand over her mouth as her body shook and jerked.

Wolf kept his hand there until Sally had come down from her ecstasy. He pulled away and pushed down her crinolines. He stuffed his cock back into his pants.

"Gus would have a fit if he knew you were fucking in his lumberyard," Wolf stated bluntly. "Maggie herself would probably explode."

"Gus gets a small share of the proceeds. Sometimes he watches. Sometimes he busts a nut too. Either way, he gets his," Sally replied matter-of-factly, as she smoothed her skirt and tucked away loose strands of hair. She grabbed a couple of coins and held them out to Wolf. He waved them away.

"I had a good time," he said with a wink.

"Suit yourself," Sally responded, tucking the coins away. "It was fun, but I've got a card game in a bit. I feel lucky." She pushed at her bodice and sashayed off toward the saloon, giving Wolf a kiss in the air and a little wave.

Wolf walked out of the yard and the alleyway, pausing to wash his hand in a watering trough as a palomino horse tutted at him.

Wolf raced up the steps and pushed the door of the general store open, the bells on the door jingled loudly.

"May I help you?" Gus asked as he came out of the backroom. Instantly, his arms went into the air in surrender when he saw who it was. "Now easy, Wolf, I didn't think the priest was going to head on over to the hotel and disturb you."

TAHammer
TAHammer
302 Followers
12