Wolf and the Wild Boys Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I dunno if I ought to believe you, Gus," Wolf said to the round-faced little man. "It's something you'd get a damn kick out of--rumors and stories about me fucking a priest."

"Well, yeah, that'd be hilarious, but I didn't do it. I promise."

Wolf grabbed a stick of beef jerky and propped himself against the counter.

"So what's the job?" Wolf asked. "What in the hell did he want?"

"He came in here yesterday asking if I knew of anyone to lead him and a wagonful of priests to a new seminary in the Wyoming Territory, some place called Sweetwater," the small genial man answered.

"Is he out of his damn mind? A load of priests in Wyoming? That's like sending a dove into hellfire. That whole territory is just one big saloon and whorehouse down the entire length of the Oregon Trail. And if you don't want to deal with either of those, then there's all the angry native tribes along the way."

Gus shrugged. "He seemed to be pretty damn determined. Came in and bought a huge haul of supplies - mostly food, some tents and tarpaulins. Anyways, I told him the best ever trailsman in town was staying in my hotel."

"And that's where he found me. But he didn't seem too thrilled about it."

"Yeah, he came back here muttering to himself and all worked up. Yelling at me that he couldn't have a foul-mouthed drunkard leading a wagonful of priests into hell-knows-what. I told him you weren't really a drunk," Gus grinned. "Well, and I didn't even mention the buggery."

"Well, that's a shame, he'd have probably liked that," Wolf said, irreverently.

"He seemed to be in a nervous rush, almost panicked. He muttered about timetables and contracts...not very priest-like," Gus added. "Well, they're staying at the old McKinsey place at the edge of town if you want to see about the job. Or you can stay and work here at the store. I can really use the help."

"No, thank you! I'm not getting mixed up with a flock of priests or, most definitely, you," stated Wolf as he moved to a table of shirts. "Make me up a package of stuff for Granny Gee...especially that red candy she likes...and that snuff in the blue tin."

"So you headed down the Trail and into the wild for a bit?" asked Gus as he wrapped some items into a solid brown-paper parcel.

"Going to head out and check on the settlement. Then head up North on a personal mission. Probably be gone a few months, who knows," Wolf answered. Gus handed him the parcel and Wolf held up a cotton shirt. "I'll take this too, so you'll remember me until I get back. Keep selling that moldy cheese and weak coffee to all those gentlemen farmers passing through town."

Gus gave him an exasperated look and jotted the items into the account book, waving as Wolf left the store.

Wolf packed up his saddle bags at the hotel and as he left the hotel, he banged on the counter in the lobby with his fist. Maggie jumped out her skin, causing a handful of paper to fly into the air. He tipped his hat to her and laid a stack of coins on the counter.

"Stay beautiful, you siren of men," he chuckled as he left.

"Stay out of trouble and don't get yourself feckin' killed, dog...hurry back," she answered back.

Wolf walked to the livery stable and picked up his appaloosa. He patted her spotted hindquarters and swung into the saddle. He wouldn't be staying in town another night, one night under a roof was quite enough. Too many people crammed together, he needed the quiet solitude of nature. His native blood needed to be in communion with the land.

But there was one thing that Wolf needed to do before he left this town on the edge of the frontier. He rode over to the saloon. He dismounted and grabbed the new shirt from his saddlebag.

Wolf walked into saloon and it took a second for his eyes to adjust to the shadows. Sally was sitting at a table dealing a trio of rough-looking cowboys a hand of cards. She paused and looked at him with a grin.

"Well, howdy, my big bad Wolf," she said to him. "I suspect you want room number 12."

Wolf gave her a wink and tipped his hat to her. Sally knew what everybody wanted and what everyone needed. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a silver dollar. He held it up and then tossed it toward Sally. She outstretched her arm and caught it easily. She stuffed it quickly into her bodice and then snapped her fingers at the cowboys.

"C'mon, boys, let's play some cards," she said. "I hope you're either feeling lucky or you've got a heap of coins jangling in those jeans."

Wolf walked through the mostly empty bar toward the stairs and quickly ascended them. He walked down the narrow hallway to room number 12. He tapped a knuckle lightly on the door.

"Yeah?" said a voice from inside.

Wolf tapped again.

The doorknob turned and the door cracked open.

"Uhm, oh, it's you," said the hoarse voice behind the door.

"Can I come inside? There's something I need," asked Wolf, propping himself against the doorframe and leaning slightly forward.

"Uhm, sure thing," said the voice and the door opened.

Wolf slipped into the room, illuminated by a small window with the curtain drawn. There was Ned, the young cowboy from last night, dressed in a white union suit half-unbuttoned.

"Take that off," ordered Wolf, reaching out and rubbing his hand across the cowboy's muscled chest and the down to his flat belly.

Ned peeled off the long underwear and Wolf motioned for him to lie down on the bed. The big man laid the new shirt in a nearby chair.

"On your back," commanded Wolf.

Ned lay on his back and watched as Wolf unbuckled his gun belt and placed it on the bedpost, followed by his hat. He stripped out of his shirt, and then he shuffled out of the top half of his union suit, letting it fall backward. Ned gasped at the big muscled chest covered in thick raven-colored hair which formed a long trail down the tight rippled belly. Wolf unfastened his belt buckle and undid his jeans, pulling out his cock and balls. He walked over and sat on the edge of the bed.

"May I?" Wolf asked, pausing his hand as it reached for the young body in front of him.

"Yeah," the excited cowboy moaned softly.

Wolf twisted his body, placing his hand on the young man's chest and flicking at a hardened nipple. He leaned in and took the cowboy's now-hard cock into his mouth, letting it slide far down his throat. Wolf didn't gag as his nose buried in the thick dark pubes of the boy's groin. He looked up at the ecstasy on the young scruffy face. Wolf began to rise and then fall back onto the cock, feeling the head catching the back of his throat. Ned grabbed at the sheets as Wolf twirled his tongue across the head.

Wolf started to fist his own cock when Ned started to groan and moan. The cowboy's nuts tightened and he lifted his body up off the bed slightly, pushing his cock deeper down Wolf's gullet. The young cock busted a hot load into the older man's throat. Spasm after spasm spurted more and more of his hot cum into Wolf, which the big man greedily swallowed. After the last load, he lapped at the spent young cock, cleaning off every drop of the boy's seed. Then he licked his own lips, savoring the pure mix of sweet protein and musky saltiness.

Wolf stood up and then kneeled on the edge of the bed, Ned below him. His nut sack was tight and ready to send out a massive shot of cum. He furiously jacked his big cock, finally exploding across Ned's chest with a howl. Wolf quickly bent down and lapped up the load from the smooth chest, taking time to lick at each hard nip.

Ned rolled onto his side as Wolf stood back up. The big man reached down and pushed a droplet of cum from his hanging cock onto his thumb. He licked his thumb before shoving his cock into his suit and jeans.

"That was great, Wolf," Ned told him as he watched him dress. "But you didn't save any for me."

"I needed a nice big breakfast. Have some traveling to do," Wolf joked to the naked cowboy. He buckled on his gun belt and walked over to the young man. "But, you can have a taste," he said, leaning down and giving the young man a deep sensual kiss.

Ned grabbed Wolf's thick brown bicep as the big man pulled away.

"Can I go with you?" the young man pleaded.

"Not this time, kid," Wolf responded, pulling his arm away from the young man's tight grip. "But, I should be back in a few weeks and maybe we can talk about it then. Gus at the general store needs some help, tell him I sent you," he told his young lover as he adjusted his hat. Wolf reached for the new shirt and gave it to the young cowboy. "Wear this when you go to talk to him."

Ned lay back on his forearms and watched as Wolf tipped his hat to him. The big wild trailsman winked at him with his bright sapphire eyes and walked out the door.


12