Wolf Mating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The best orgasm of your life? I feel flattered." When Elena did nothing but stare at him with open mouth. He laughed a bit sheepishly. "Raoul tells me everything Cassandra tells him."

"Cassandra!" she shouted to her wolf. "Stop sharing my thoughts!"

"If you don't want anything to do with our mate, I have to take matters into my own hands. You were unhappy without him and now you are happy again," replied Cassandra.

Elena groaned. "It's not solved that easily."

Marcus took her hand and interrupted her conversation with Cassandra. Elena quickly withdrew her hand, the tingling aftereffects of her orgasm was too much for her.

"Let me prove to you that I will be a good partner for you before you reject me. I will shut Raoul out for the moment so we can talk. Just the two of us." She saw in his eyes that he had banished his wolf in the background and without a doubt, she believed him.

Elena nodded and did the same with Cassandra, but only after she shouted at her. "Mate!"

They both opened their mouths at the same time and started talking. They kept silent again and looked at each other sheepishly. "You go first," said Elena.

Marcus nodded gratefully and said: "I want to say first that Raoul marked Cassandra without consulting me. If it had been up to me, we would have got to know each other better or at least known each other's names before we went to that step".

Elena nodded gratefully. Marking between two wolves created a bond that she could no longer deny, but she was not satisfied with the decision their wolves had made without them. He grabbed her hand and gave it a soft kiss. "However, I cannot claim to be disappointed by his actions. You really are a wonderful mate and I am fortunate that the moon goddess chose you for me".

Blushing she withdrew her hand. The place where his lips had touched her skin was tingling and she felt a shock of pleasure rushing through her. Her juices flowed again and she squeezed her legs together to hide the treacherous reaction of her body. Such a thing was of course impossible for a fellow werewolf and soon she saw his eyes change into a much darker shade.

He sniffed the air and a low growl came out of his throat. She saw that his boxer shorts were under tension and she salivated at the thoughts of his manhood. She shook her head to get those thoughts out of her, but it wouldn't work. Images of the mating of Cassandra and Raoul shot through her head and her breathing accelerated as her femininity pulsed.

With his eyes fixed on her, Marcus took a hold of his erection through his boxer. Enchanted, Elena stared at his hand which was well filled. She licked her lips and a gentle moan left her mouth before she could stop herself.

"Oh Elena if you keep looking at me like that, I can't hold back. Tell me to stop so that we can have a normal conversation or let me cover you in my sperm so that my scent hangs on you so that every man in the area knows that you are mine".

Slowly as in trans, Elena lowered the sheet and exhibited her naked body to him. "Don't stop," she whispered.

Marcus got down on his knees and pulled his boxer down so she could see his proud wood. He was bigger than any man with whom she had shared the bed. Her eyes shot from his impressive erection to his face. "I want to bury myself so badly in you," he growled. His words made a wave of pleasure pass through her and unintentionally she opened her legs. "Touch yourself."

Without thinking she obeyed him. It seemed as if they were both in trans and their common sense had completely gone out of the window. She opened her legs wide so he had a good view of her wet female parts and let her fingers slide deep into her. She moaned and he growled in response. "I want you to come with me."

Frightened she looked at him. "I won't touch you, but I want to hear you groan my name as I cover you with my sperm."

"Oh Marcus, we should talk and not..."

"We'll talk later after you are engulfed in my scent and never think of another man when you finger yourself". He moved his hand faster and kept describing what he wanted to do with her. She followed his every command and felt her orgasm closing in on her. She knew it was too late as soon as her finger touched her clitoris and she shouted his name at the same time as he unloaded his load on her.

An impressive amount of the sticky stuff was sprayed on her and she threw her head back as her orgasm shot through her. She never thought the bond between soul mate could be so strong. She looked at Marcus pantingly and to her surprise, he didn't soften. His erection remained powerfully erect and he looked at her with a painful look. "Oh Elena I have to bury myself in you, I don't know how much longer I can keep this up."

She looked at his impressive masculinity and she didn't even know if he would fit into her. Unintentionally she reached out her hand and rubbed the last drop of semen from his tip. He moaned loudly and as she stuck her finger in her mouth his eyes almost turned black with lust. His taste exploded in her mouth and she couldn't stop a pleasurable moan. "Oh fück Elena you don't know what you're doing to me darling," Marcus growled tense. The bond she felt with him drew her closer to him and before she knew it, she had his erection in her mouth.

Marcus' last reluctance broke when he felt her lips around his hardness and he thrust deep into her mouth. "Oh damn, we should talk before we..." His words were broken off by her tongue sliding along the underside of his masculinity as she moaned with pleasure. He grabbed her head and growled: "Later."

Her little hands encompassed his balls and massaged them while she took his manhood as far into her mouth as she could. Half of them didn't even fit and she couldn't imagine the pleasure of him inside of her. Her juices flowed over her legs and Elena couldn't wait any longer. She needed him, they needed each other, and even though she knew there was a lot to talk about, she couldn't ignore the bond she had with him.

She withdrew and he moaned disappointed. That disappointed look soon changed when she pushed him on his back and positioned her femininity above him. Before she settled on him, she said, "We'll talk later, but now I need you inside me.

He nodded quickly and grabbed her hips with the intention of letting her sink down slowly on him, but she was ahead of him. With one quick movement, she had impaled herself on him and shouted out in pleasure. "Oh fück Marcus." Her muscles automatically squeezed around him and she had never been this fast, this close to an orgasm before.

"Elena calmly," Marcus moaned loudly. "I don't think I can last that long."

Elena ignored his words and started moving at a punishing pace on him. She felt her orgasm approaching and her body took over. Without consciously doing so, she had attached her teeth to his neck. His breath stopped and he whispered: "Make me fully yours Elena.

That permission was enough to ignite the orgasm that was waiting in the background. She felt her orgasm rushing through her and through the pleasure she prolonged her canines. She pierced his skin just as he was reaching his climax. He splashed his seed deep into her as an explosion of pleasure raced through her body. His blood in her mouth, his sperm in her womb, and his thoughts in her mind were too much for her and her entire body stiffened as her muscles squeezed so hard around him that she didn't think she could ever feel anything other than him.

Marcus cursed hoarse and she felt his discharge didn't stop. It just lingered on and wave after wave he squirted into her. If they hadn't gotten pregnant when mating their wolves, it would have happened by now, she thought, before she pulled back her teeth and let herself sink to his chest exhausted.

Marcus turned so that she lay on her back under him. He stared at her with piercing eyes. She saw that his canines were also extended, which made it difficult for him to talk, but with her mark on him, she could hear his thoughts. It was a complete mess and she felt his wolf and him arguing. Raoul shouted that Marcus had to fulfill the mating ritual, but Marcus did not want to do anything without her consent.

Elena smiled tired and she knew at that moment that the moon goddess had made the right choice. Marcus was still deep inside her and at the slightest movement, she felt his masculine juices seeping back into her. With a groan, she wrapped her legs around him, pulled him closer to him, and grabbed his head. She looked into his eyes and saw nothing but the love she felt for him.

It was strange to think that she loved someone she didn't even know the name of until an hour before, but that's how it went with werewolves. She had never understood what the mating ritual meant until this exact moment. She felt the bond with him and she knew she never wanted to go on in life without him. The only thing missing was Marcus' mark on her. She pulled him towards her and kissed him with all the love and lust she felt. Panting, she withdrew and said, "Make me completely yours, Marcus.

Before his name had even left her lips, she felt his teeth drilling into her shoulder. The intensity of her orgasm took her breath away and her muscles squeezed around him again, releasing another load of semen deep inside her. Now they were completely one, both their wolves and humans had marked each other and nothing could break that bond anymore.

-

1 year and six months later

Marcus stared proudly at Elena who received her diploma at the front of the room. With their little daughter on his arm, he waved cheerfully at her. After they both had recovered from their mating ritual, they had a long and serious conversation about what their dreams and ambitions were in life.

Because of the type of work Marcus did for his pack, he could easily go and live with Elena on campus so she could finish her education. The small, not so unexpected surprise of her pregnancy, had knitted only six extra months into her college days and today she received her diploma with her mate and little daughter by her side.

In the evening, after Marcus had put their little wonder to bed, he sneaked up on her like a predator. She giggled silently and tried to escape, but soon he had caught her. He gently bit her earlobe, which caused a wonderful shiver to pass through her body. "I've never done it with a woman with a degree before," Marcus growled in her ear. She groaned and rubbed her butt against his growing manhood.

His hands slipped under her dress, into her panties that were already damp from her juices. Each time, she was completely ready for him. Not a day passed that he did not spoil her and she could not imagine her life without her mate. Now she could hardly remember why she was so against the idea of a soul mate.

She turned around in his arms and whispered: "This woman with a degree thinks it's time for Ariana to have a little brother or sister."

As soon as the words were spoken, she knew she couldn't go back. Raoul and Marcus stared at her excitedly while Cassandra roamed happily in her head. They had done it safely as human in the months after she gave birth and had stopped doing it as wolves so that Elena could focus on getting her diploma.

This meant that both Marcus and Raoul hadn't felt her pure femininity around them for a long time without a barrier and their fertile seed hadn't been injected into her for a long time. It was almost against nature for werewolves not to do everything to get their mate pregnant and now that they got the green light from their female counterparts nothing was going to stop them.

Marcus growled, pulled her panties apart, and had buried herself in her so quickly that it took Elena's breath away. "Oh I guess I'm going to fill you so full you'll be pregnant again in no time and when I'm done with you, Raoul will have so much in store for Cassandra". Elena smiled as Cassandra wagged excitedly. They didn't expect anything else from their mates.

The End


12