wolfboy1984 Ch. 02

Story Info
I meet up with wolfboy1984 and his big dicked friend.
4.7k words
4.71
4.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arrowknee
Arrowknee
49 Followers

"It's the same hotel but work has paid for a better room this time!" The message had said. I was back at the hotel where just a few weeks ago, I'd lost my virginity to Adam. This time, his friend was coming over too and after seeing pictures of him, especially his dick, I was definitely excited and eager to meet him. I found the room Adam was staying in and knocked on the door.

"Come in, it's unlocked!" I heard from behind the door.

I opened the door and stepped into the room. Adam was standing near the bed, dressing gown on but not tied, showing off his chest which my eyes were immediately drawn to. Already I could feel my dick stirring.

"Hey, eyes up here buddy," Adam said with a laugh.

"Sorry, I can't help myself," I replied, grinning as I moved my eyes up to meet his.

"I was gonna offer you a drink but it seems like you wanna get straight to it," he said, pointing a finger at my crotch and winking. I looked down. There was a noticeable bulge in my jeans. I looked back up at Adam and shrugged.

"After last time, can you blame me?" I fired back, causing Adam to smile broadly.

We both stood there for a moment before I decided to make the first move, walking over to him and placing my hand on his chest, looking up into his eyes. Adam moved his face towards mine and I did the same, our lips meeting and a familiar feeling beginning to flood my body. Our lips parted for just a moment, allowing our tongues to become involved. Adam put his hand on the side of my face, pulling me in tighter and I responded by putting my other hand on his hip. A few moments later, he moved me towards the bed and guided me onto it, laying on top of me and never breaking the kiss. One of my hands moved to his arse and I squeezed as he began to gently grind on me. My other hand moved to the back of his head, grabbing a handful of his hair.

After a few minutes of this, I had gotten so hard it felt like my dick was going to explode through my jeans. Suddenly, Adam stopped kissing me and I felt myself almost move my head forward to try and keep the kiss going. He moved his head next to mine and started to kiss my neck. I put both my hands on his arse and pulled his body in as close to mine as I could while grinding my crotch against his. Just as it began to feel like I could cum just from kissing him, there was a knock at the door and Adam stopped kissing my neck and got to his feet. I couldn't stop a look of disappointment from appearing on my face.

"Now, now, there's plenty still to come." Adam teased with a smile, seeing the look on my face. He tied his dressing gown and went over to the door, opening it.

"Ah, at last!" Adam said, gesturing for the person at the door to come in. He stepped to the side and in stepped a guy who, to this point, I'd only seen dick pictures of. He was a good three or four inches taller than Adam, had a short, bushy beard covering the lower half of his face, broad shoulders, and, judging from the size of the pecs that his tight shirt did absolutely nothing to hide, he probably went to the gym a decent amount. He was certainly very handsome and just being in the presence of these two men, both much larger than me, was stirring up all sorts of feelings.

"Tomasz, this is Dan." Adam introduced us. Tomasz held out his hand and I took it.

"Good to finally meet you, Dan, Adam has told me a lot about you," Tomasz said with a mild Eastern European accent while shaking my hand with a firm grip.

"Nothing too bad I hope?" I replied with a cheeky grin.

"He says you like my dick and wish I would fuck you with it!" he replied. My face immediately turned bright red. Tomasz let out a loud laugh and clapped my back with a large hand. "Don't worry, I've seen pictures of you and you just might get what you wish for."

I wasn't quite sure what to say to that so I just let out a laugh of my own and shrugged at him. He was right though. After seeing his dick in the pictures Adam sent me, that long uncut monster. It wasn't as thick as Adam's, but it was at least 3 inches longer. This was just going by a picture though, I definitely wanted to see it in person to know for sure and if that involved it going in my mouth and arse, then so be it! I was still hard from kissing Adam and looking at Tomasz was certainly helping me stay that way.

"Well lads, shall we get to it?" Adam asked rubbing his hands together.

Tomasz and I both nodded and started to take our clothes off. I couldn't help but watch as Tomasz took off his shirt revealing the chiseled pecs that I already knew were there but also a set of washboard abs that I could only dream of ever having. Next, he slipped out of his trousers and pulled down his underwear unleashing his long, flaccid monster of a dick. Fuck me, it was already bigger than mine and it wasn't even hard yet! I could honestly say I had never seen a dick as big as his while soft. He must have seen me staring at it.

"You like?" he asked, swinging his dick from side to side. It looked like he could knock someone out with the thing!

I smiled and shrugged as if to say "How could I not?". By this point, Adam had removed his dressing gown and boxers and was now lounging naked on the bed, waiting for me to stop staring at Tomasz's dick. Eventually, I snapped out of it and joined Adam on the bed, Tomasz following close behind. Lying down at an angle to Adam, I twisted my body slightly so that either of them could reach my dick if they wanted to, before moving my head towards Adam's dick and taking it into my mouth. One of the things that I found out last time with Adam was that I loved the feeling of a dick growing hard in my mouth while I sucked it. The thought that I was making a dick hard with nothing but my mouth turned me on so much and here it was happening again as I sucked on Adam's thick dick.

I felt movement on the bed below me as Tomasz climbed onto the bed. A few seconds later, I felt a warm, wet feeling around my dick as he took it into his mouth and began to move up and down on it, easily taking the whole thing in his mouth each time. It felt amazing. I'd never had my dick sucked before, so I wasn't sure whether it felt so good because Tomasz was great at sucking dick or just because it was the first time. Not that it really mattered. I was in heaven. I had Adam's dick in my mouth and Tomasz deepthroating mine. It took all the effort in the world for me not to cum in his mouth right then. Luckily, after the last time with Adam and after many edging sessions at home, I'd gotten quite good at holding back my orgasms to a certain point. Something told me I was going to need that tonight.

The three of us lay there, Tomasz sucking my dick, me sucking Adam's dick and Adam just laid back and relaxed, his hand on the back of my head, gently guiding me up and down. The only sound in the room was the slurping noises coming from me and Tomasz and the occasional moan (mostly from me). After a pleasurable ten minutes of this, Adam ran his fingers through my hair, gently pulling to make me look up at him.

"I wanna see you suck Tomasz's dick..." he said, his eyes filled with lust.

"Mmhm..." I agreed, nodding, his dick still in my mouth. Tomasz shifted below me, taking my dick out of his mouth.

"Sounds good to me," Tomasz said, getting off the bed, and moving over so he was standing in front of me as I sat up, my eyes level with his huge dick. I stared at it for a moment, wondering how much of it I would be able to take in. It wasn't particularly thick so I wouldn't have any problems getting my lips around it but I didn't think I wasn't going to be able to deepthroat it as I could with Adam. I was definitely going to give it my best shot though. I took Tomasz's dick in my hand and held it next to my arm. It was almost as long as my forearm and it still wasn't even fully hard yet! I put my arm down and moved my head in towards Tomasz's groin, wrapping my lips around the head of his dick and taking the first couple of inches into my mouth.

Apparently, Tomasz had been enjoying sucking my dick as much as I had because my tongue was now coated in his pre-cum. I swirled my tongue around the head of his dick to taste as much of it as I could, swallowing it greedily before going back to working his dick down my throat. I moved my lips further down his shaft, getting to about halfway before the urge to gag began to overwhelm me. I tried to hold it there for a few seconds, tears forming in my eyes and beginning to drip down my face. I didn't last long before I had to pull back off his dick a bit to stop myself from gagging. I started to bob my head up and down on the length of dick that I'd managed to take down my throat, getting into a steady rhythm and coating it with my spit, hoping that it would help me to be able to go deeper.

Doing this, I gradually managed to take about an inch more of Tomasz's dick down my throat. This made me overconfident, however, and I thought I could deepthroat him if I pushed myself hard enough. I tried to force his dick further down but I barely got a couple of millimeters further before I gagged the first time. I pull back a little bit and waited a few seconds to recover before I tried again. This time, I gagged even more and had to pull Tomasz's dick completely out of my mouth, coughing as I did so, spit running down my chin.

"Careful now, I don't want you passing out before I try out that pretty arse of yours!" laughed Tomasz as I tried to get my breath back. He moved past me and sat on the bed, propping his head against the headboard and stroking himself.

"I had to try..." I managed to reply once I'd caught my breath. I swung myself around on the bed, laying myself down between Tomasz's legs, and gently took his hand off his dick so I could go back to sucking it.

This time, Tomasz put his hand on the back of my head, carefully guiding me up and down. I put my hand around the bottom half of his dick and began to stroke as I sucked, slightly disappointed that I wouldn't be able to pleasure his whole dick with my mouth but at least I could do the rest with my hand. By this point, I'd been so enamored of Tomasz's dick that I'd somehow forgotten about Adam who had been quietly stroking himself while watching me and Tomasz. He soon reminded me of his presence though, when I heard some noise behind me and then felt his dick press up against my hole. I shifted on the bed, arching my back to give Adam a better angle while still sucking on Tomasz's dick. Adam slowly pushed his well-lubed dick inside me and my hole swallowed it easily as he began to fuck me.

Before I met Adam, a lot of the porn I watched involved a guy being spit roasted, whether it be by two guys, two women with strap-ons, two transgender women, or some combination of these. In fact, most of my masturbating sessions centered around me fantasising about being the guy in the middle, never thinking that I would actually be in that sort of situation for real. What a difference just a couple of months and an incredible guy like Adam makes. Being spit roasted for real was a bit different from the fantasy though. Don't get me wrong, it felt just as good as I'd imagined, if not better, but it was a bit like patting your head and rubbing your belly at first. At least until you all got into some sort of rhythm. Luckily, our rapidly building chemistry allowed us to do just that and, within no time at all, Adam was fucking my arse hard in time with me bobbing up and down on Tomasz's dick. I could have stayed like this for hours, living out my fantasy, even if my jaw was starting to ache just a little bit. Tomasz had other ideas, however.

"I think it's about time I had a go, don't you?" he said, ruffling my hair as he looked down at me. I looked up at him, his dick still in my mouth, and nodded energetically.

I felt Adam slowly pull out of me so I took Tomasz's dick out of my mouth and swung my body around so that my arse was now at the end of the bed where Tomasz was as Adam took the condom off. I lay back down, making sure that my head was hanging off the edge of the bed. Adam's thighs came into view as he stepped in front of me lining up his dick with my mouth, which I opened in anticipation. He didn't put it in straight away though, he teased me a little, rubbing his dick across my lips and moving back slightly whenever I would stretch my neck to try and get it in my mouth. Eventually, he stopped the teasing and pushed his dick into my mouth and down my throat, holding it there for a few seconds, his balls pressed against my face. Slowly, he started pulling back until his dick was almost out of my mouth before pushing all the way down again and holding it there for a few seconds. He repeated this a few more times before he started to hold it for less and less time, gradually picking up a slow rhythm of fucking my throat.

After about a minute or so, Tomasz started to position himself between my legs. Almost automatically, my legs spread further apart to make it easier for him. I felt a cold, wet finger probe my hole followed by a second one. Both fingers gently pushed in and out of my hole as Tomasz made sure it was well-lubricated. A few seconds later, the fingers withdrew from my hole and I felt Tomasz shifting around. He grabbed hold of my thighs and then put the head of his long, hard dick against my hole, teasing it a little as he rubbed around the opening. Carefully, he began to push inside as Adam continued to throat fuck me. He pushed in what must have been halfway before stopping to allow my body to get used to his length. Once he felt that had happened, he continued to push inside me and, to my surprise (and probably his), kept going until he had bottomed out in me and there had been no pain whatsoever.

Just a few short weeks ago, I had never had sex with anyone, man or woman. Now here I was with a hot guy at either end of me filling both of my holes with their big dicks. I fucking loved it. Once Tomasz had bottomed out inside me, it wasn't long before he started to thrust in and out, slowly at first, gradually speeding up until he matched the speed with which Adam was fucking my throat. I just lay there, relaxed and in a state of bliss, allowing these two gorgeous men to use my holes however they wanted. I wasn't sure what to do with my hands, I didn't want to stroke myself as I felt like I would explode at the slightest touch. Luckily, just at that moment, Adam leaned forward and placed his hands on the bed on either side of me. This left his upper body within arm's reach and I eagerly reached up and put my hands on each side of his chest, gently stroking him as he carried on with his long strokes down my throat.

We kept this up for at least another half an hour and I was amazed how none of us had cum or even gotten exhausted yet. Not that I minded at all! Eventually, though, Adam slowed down a bit and I could hear a change in his breathing. It was like he was trying his hardest not to cum. He tried to keep going but, a short time later, I heard him start to moan.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum..." he murmured while pulling out of me and moving to the side slightly, allowing me to get my breath back.

"In my mouth," I said, surprising myself. I'd tasted pre cum before but never an actual load.

Adam didn't need to be told twice. He moved back in front of me, pointing his dick toward my open mouth. He wasn't quite in position when the first shot of his load came out and it landed on my face and began to dribble down. The rest of his load hit its target though, coating my tongue and the roof of my mouth with his thick, slightly salty cum. There were five or six shots into my mouth before he was finished, his legs shaking from the orgasm. I closed my mouth and savoured the taste of his cum for a few seconds before swallowing it.

"Fuck, that was good..." he said, breathing heavily.

"Mmm, it tasted good too," I replied, licking my lips with a cheeky grin on my face. Tomasz then lifted my arse up off the bed so I was at about a 45-degree angle and continued to fuck me.

"Well if you like the taste of cum," Adam said, "maybe I can help you with that."

Adam then reached over and started to stroke my dick and, just like I thought, it didn't take much of that before I felt the orgasm ripple through my body and Adam pointed my dick at my face as shot after shot of my load landed on my face, almost completely covering it with a few also landing in my slightly open mouth. I'd tasted my own cum before so this wasn't a shock to me. It didn't taste quite as good as Adam's but it was still nice. I didn't have time to savour the taste or wipe any of the cum off my face, however, as my hole clenching from my orgasm must have sent Tomasz over the edge too. I heard him grunting as he quickly pulled his long dick out of me, ripped the condom off, and moved next to me on the bed, lifting my head slightly so he could put the first couple of inches of his dick in my mouth before unloading into it. The first few shots went straight down my throat, almost causing me to choke but the rest of it came out with less force, landing on my tongue and allowing me to taste his load as well. He left his dick there for a few seconds as I swirled my tongue around trying to drain every last drop out of him before he pulled it out, allowing me to swallow. I honestly couldn't decide whose cum tasted better.

"Well fuck, Adam was right, I think that was the best arse I've ever fucked." Tomasz said, getting up off the bed and starting to get dressed.

"I told you the trip would be worth it, mate," Adam replied as he put his dressing gown back on.

"That it was, my friend. Anyway, I wish I could stay and have more fun with you guys but I must catch my train. It was great to meet you Dan and maybe I will be back this way again sometime soon." Tomasz threw on his coat, buttoning it up as he collected his things. He opened the door and, with a little nod and a wave, left the room and closed the door behind him. I was still sprawled on the bed, my mind racing with thoughts about what had just happened and my body trembling slightly from a mixture of pleasure and exhaustion.

"Here." Adam, handing me a towel. I took it from him and finally sat up. I used the towel to wipe the cum from my face and chest then placed it on the bed next to me. "You must be knackered, mate. Feel free to hang around for a bit and just chill. Take a shower if you want."

He was right. I was exhausted and a shower would be great about now. I was a sweaty mess. The shower would have to wait though, I had just about enough energy to move myself up the bed and lie down with my head against the headrest. Adam brought drinks over for both of us, then joined me on the bed where we watched some TV and just chilled out for a while. We stayed like this for over an hour, neither of us wanting to move due to exhaustion.

"I think I'll go for that shower now," I said to Adam as I slowly pulled myself to my feet and ambled my way over to the bathroom. Luckily, it was a wet-room style bathroom so I didn't have to use what little energy I'd managed to recover to climb into the bathtub. I stepped under the shower and turned it on, allowing the hot water to cascade over me. My muscles immediately started to relax and I closed my eyes. I stood there for a while, not cleaning myself, just letting the hot water heal my aching body. A few minutes later, just as I was about to grab some soap to start cleaning myself, I heard the sound of feet slapping against the wet bathroom floor. I opened my eyes and turned around, Adam stood there, naked. We stared at each other for a moment before Adam took a step forward, put his hands on my hips, and pulled me towards him, placing his lips on mine.

I immediately kissed back, pushing my tongue into his mouth as I did. We kissed passionately for a while before I pull away from him slightly. He looked at me again, a look of disappointment in his eyes. I wrapped my fingers around his dick and started to stroke it. The disappointment immediately disappeared from his face and was replaced with a look of lust and we started to kiss again as his dick hardened in my hand. After a couple of minutes, I could feel that his dick was now rock hard and suddenly Adam span me around and put his lips next to my ear. I could feel his erection poking the small of my back.

Arrowknee
Arrowknee
49 Followers
12