wolfboy1984 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been wanting to fuck you raw since I met you, but only if you're okay with it," he whispered into my ear, the feeling of his breath on my skin making me feel funny inside.

I didn't reply straight away. Adam waited, his arms around my waist holding me close to him. I didn't know how to respond. I had often masturbated to being fucked bareback before but I'd always thought it would be too risky to do it in real life. I had thought to myself, if it was ever going to happen, it would have to be with someone I really trusted. Did I trust Adam this much? We'd only known each other a couple of months but, in that time, I felt we'd become really close. I often found myself thinking about him when we weren't together. Was it love? Infatuation? Lust? I wasn't sure. The only thing I was sure about was that I had never clicked like this with someone before. A few moments passed before I made my decision. I moved my body away from Adam slightly before reaching behind and taking hold of his hard dick and guiding it into my arse, the water from the shower helping it slide easily inside me.

Adam kissed my neck as he began to fuck me, almost making my legs give out but he put his arms around me to keep me steady. The feeling of being fucked without a condom was something else. There was the obvious physical sensation of the skin on skin contact, but there was also the mental side of it. The idea that you trust someone enough to put your safety in their hands gives sex a whole new meaning. I twisted my head around and placed my hand on the back of Adam's head pulling him closer so that I could give him a long, deep kiss while running my hand through his hair. I broke from the kiss so I could learn forward, placing my hands on the wall of the bathroom then Adam moved his hands to my hips and started to fuck me harder and faster.

Adam's balls slapped against my arsecheeks as he pounded me. My wet hands were having a hard time holding on to the slippery wall but Adam was still holding me, stopping me from going head-first into the wall from the force of his fucking.

"Fuck, this feels so good..." I groaned. Adam said nothing, he just started fucking me faster. I began to moan uncontrollably as my legs trembled from the intense pleasure I was feeling. Adam tightened his grip on me, pulling me in closer as he pounded my arse with seemingly as much force as he could possibly muster, and within seconds I was moaning so loudly they could probably hear me three floors down, before shooting my load on the wall in front of me, my body shaking violently from the intensity of the orgasm. Seconds later, Adam let out his own moan before thrusting as deep inside me as he could and filling my hole with his cum. I could feel his dick twitch with each shot. When he was finished, he pulled me upright so he could kiss me, then he pulled his dick out of me and I felt his load slowly dribble out of my arse and down my leg before mixing with the shower water and running down the drain. I was absolutely spent. Adam left the bathroom before returning with some towels for us.

"It's really late," he said, handing me a towel as I stepped out of the shower. "and you don't look like you have the energy to walk never mind get all the way home. Why don't you stay the night? I don't mind sharing a bed."

I nodded with a smile before carefully moving my exhausted body over to the bed and getting under the covers. Adam got into the bed next to me and I rolled onto my side before slowly drifting off into a deep sleep but, just before I did, I felt Adam wrap his arm around me and we fell asleep spooning.

12