All Comments on 'Wolf's Bane'

by Dshannon

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awsome

I just read your Fenrir series, and I loved it. To bad its finished... or is it?? Anywais keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Dito

Tis this all of the story? I just finished reading all of it and I <3 love! Awesome piece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent!

Please say you'll write more, i absolutly love it you use passion when you right and only some can show that in there writting.

If you do write another please email me i'd love to read anything of yours.

Fighting.Wolv@GMail.com

Aye an Fighting Wolv is a name i used for many years lol

PeaCe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful!

I find all of your stories to be sexy and exciting, beautifully written, especially this series. I hope you continue to add to the series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautiful!

Just finished this fourth story in the sequence, and I have to say it was marvellous. The ending to this one could not have been more perfect. I of course would be thrilled if you wrote more, but if not, you ended it well. The series as a whole really struck a chord. It started off with a 'typical' tables-turned summoning story, but over time it's developed into so much more. Your pacing, detail, imagery... all wonderful.

Here's hoping you continue to write for many years to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
this is remarkable

i loved it from the description to its sexyness U have to continue this please i look forward to reading all of your stories and i hope this is not the end of this story

much<3 ME

Crystals_KittenCrystals_Kittenabout 17 years ago
amazing

I just finshed this set of stories and loved it. It's written perfectly and probably the best story I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Enthralling

I read the set of stories one right after the other after having stumbled upon them. They captured my attention and I wanted more. They were beautifully written! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
In awe

This was a compelling and moving piece. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So good!

I just found this series and read through them all in one sitting. Wow. What a pleasure to read! Thank you so much for sharing your talents here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW

All I can really say is wow! This is one of the best, if not the best story I have ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!!

AFTER FINALLY READING ALL THREE OF THE FENRIS/SAMANATHA INTERLUDES, I MUST SAY THAT YOU ARE INDEED A MAGNIFICENT CREATOR OF SCI-FI/FANTASY STORIES. PERSONALLY, I, FOR ONE, WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU ACTUALLY TAKE THIS FURTHER AND WRITE A NOVEL OR NOVELLA (SP?). NO LIE. IF YOU FLESHED THIS OUT AND CONTINUED THE IDEA, YOU COULD HAVE A SCI-FI BEST SELLER. GOOD LUCK. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Professionally written!

I would pay to read work of this quality. I found myself unable to stop reading until I reached the conclusion. Very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

it was really good!!!!

katgoddesskatgoddessalmost 14 years ago
Awesome

I really enjoyed this story!

JhyrJhyralmost 12 years ago
Scariest...

...creature in this: Major Roshenko.

Not a sadistic caricature of a man... just a man who is grudgingly doing his 'job' afer being awakned in the middle of the night. *shudders*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous