Wolvren Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaincpt
kaincpt
55 Followers

"To your world? How? I mean...I wish I could my mate but things have changed now," Dax said solemnly as he rolled off Keean and sat on the edge of the bed facing away.

"What do you mean? We want to be together. So if I go, you go. We can stay at my family's cabin in the mountains or the penthouse in Manhattan or even in London or Tokyo. Anywhere you want. We don't even have to work, I'm kinda rich so we will have everything we would ever need. I just want to be with you big guy. As much as you say I'm your mate...you're also mine," said Keean softly as he came to sit next to Dax and laid his head on Dax's chest.

"You really mean what you say? I am your mate as well. No one as ever-" Dax began as he got choked up. Dax blinked back the tears that were starting to form in his eyes and swallowed the lump in his throat. He wrapped a big muscled arm around his mate as the declaration he heard settled in. He turned to Keean and hugged him hard, pulling him into his lap. All the years of loneliness and solitude were being swept away by this small wonder of a man. He tried to compose himself and failed as he buried his face in Keean's neck and breathed in that tantalising scent. Dax couldn't speak just yet. He hugged Keean close and moved his smaller mate to straddle his thighs. He gently rubbed his thumb against the light dusting of hair on Keean's cheeks and stared lovingly into those captivating brown eyes.

"I mean it Dax. You are my mate too. You're my big guy," Keean cupped Dax's face and pulled his face to look at his.

"I can't promise you that I won't get scared or frustrated with whatever happens, but I do promise you that I will never run away from you. I really like you a lot. And I care so much about you. It's been like a day and I know it sounds crazy, but I feel like I've known you for a very long time. The dreams of you chasing me. Me laughing and waiting for you to catch me. Then you really did find me when I needed you the most. You saved my life and a part of me knows that I'm supposed to be here and see this through. Fenrir said I needed to find you when he sent me here," said Keean as he rubbed the thick black beard.

"Fenrir? You saw the wolf god Fenrir. When? You never mentioned this before," said Dax surprised as he pulled back.

"Look I didn't know at that time in your tent about all the werewolf and magic stuff. I thought if I told you, you would think I was crazy," Keean pursed his lips to the side and stared down at Dax's lap.

"Nothing you could say would ever make me think that. What did Fenrir say to you?" asked Dax curious.

"That I needed to find the one that was bitten by Fenrir. That he would protect me. I am the Wolfbound, he who had the body of man but soul of a wolf. Does any of that makes sense to you?" asked Keean. He was surprised when Dax lifted him up and placed him sitting on the bed. Dax got up and paced in front of Keean.

"Dax?" asked Keean

"When...when I was young, a monk from the Wondering City broke into my home one night. He grabbed me from my sleep, shoved me against the wall, and started ranting about my skin. That I was bitten by Fenrir. That the Wolfbound awaits me. I was 13 at the time. My father came in when he heard the commotion and chased the monk away. I thought he was a crazy old fool that lost his mind in the desert but the incident sat with me for a long time. I have always been self-conscious about my bulky appearance and being the only black skinned person around, it made me think I was cursed. When I joined the army, I found some scriptures on Fenrir at the academy library. There wasn't much on the part of being bitten, only that those chosen by Fenrir have powerful were forms and can command other werewolves," said Dax as he rubbed his beard and looked at Keean.

"That makes sense. You are the commander of an entire army of werewolves. They all obey you. Did it mention anything about the Wolfbound?" asked Keean as he got up and placed his hands on Dax's arms, rubbing to comfort him.

"There was something about binding to wolves with an ancient magic of some sorts. Lord Barros mentioned that you exhibited the same powers as the monks. They could summon wolves...," said Dax in interest. His eyes went wide as he looked to Keean and his mate had the same realisation as him.

"Fluffy!" they both said at the same time excitedly.

"Wow. The Wolfbound and the one bitten by Fenrir," said Keean in wonder.

"What does this mean though? That all this is Fenrir's doing. That Fenrir bound us to each other as mates," said Dax as he stared at Keean in question and concern.

"I don't think so big guy. I think that you are supposed to protect me, as the Wolfbound but Fenrir didn't plan on us becoming mates. I think the physical attraction between us is much more than just destiny. Okay, so let's look at this logically. We both have been having dreams about each other since like the last full moon. I think the dreams were maybe trying to help us to find each other. I was attacked by, I think Fenrir called them Wargs. Before the second warg came and attacked us, I started to speak to the wolves through my mind. When I fell off the cliff, Fenrir came and said he didn't have much power left. That the wargs will keep coming for me now that I have awakened and that I needed to go to the world of his children, as I will be safer. He teleported me like a mile away from you. You who just so happens to be the one he mentioned as being bitten by him. As soon as we physically touched each other we found out that we are mates. You with me so far?" asked Keean as he paced back and forth trying to make sense of things. Dax listened intently as he was beginning to understand their situation.

"Yes, my mate. If I am indeed bitten by Fenrir that would explain my...uhm strange appearance-" started Dax but was cut off by Keean.

"This stops now. You are without a doubt the sexiest man I have ever laid eyes on. You hear me. You are my big guy and anyone who dares to make you feel less than who you are will have to go through me. You kiss as if your life depends on it and I love it when you hug me. You're adorable when you growl and you have the softest most kindest eyes I have ever seen. Your skin...that you say you're ashamed of...well to me it's as beautiful as the night. And you know what's so great about the night Dax? Is that only at night do you get to see the stars," Keean came up to him and wrapped his arms around Dax's neck as he deeply kissed his lips.

"Alright my mate...thank you. I will have to get used to all this attention I get from you. Makes me quite aroused to think that you see me that way," smiled Dax sexily as he ground his thick bulge into his mate.

"Hehe, yeah big guy. But we can't have sex yet. Remember the doc said we have to wait till my check up tomorrow," said Keean as he ground back and kissed Dax again.

"Grrr. Of course, ahem," Dax growled and cleared his throat. His mate wanted to have sex. Gods fur!

"Go on, you were saying your part of our thingy," said Keean as he pulled back and waved a hand at Dax.

"Ah yes, so like I said, I'm bitten by Fenrir. I am an alpha werewolf that commands other werewolves. I have dreamt about you for the past few weeks and the shroud that came out when you were being afflicted did not reject me as it did Kari. Nine! Nine tails came out of you. The same number of wolves you have on the mountain. Your powers were trying to summon Fluffy who I think is the closest to you and that's when you passed out," said Dax as he held onto Keean's shoulders

"Okay, so we are in agreement that this goes beyond just being mates. You heard about this when you were 13 and to me it sounds like some prophecy. I think that after we meet with the doc tomorrow we need to do some research. There must be some texts or books on this stuff somewhere," Keean said as his eyes sparkled at the chance to dig into undiscovered information.

"Yes, let's try that. I will have the royal library available to you and we can see what Lord Barros might say to our theory," said Dax relieved. If these theories held some inkling of truth, then Keean would not want to leave and he would have stay in Wolvren. Dax knew it was selfish of him but the thought of losing Keean now was too much for the giant to handle.

"Ooh a royal library. That sounds cool. You think it will be okay if a stranger goes poking around there. What if the council peoples get mad?" asked Keean concerned that his research was about to end before it even began.

"Not to worry, my mate. No one will question my order. And no one will deny any of your requests either," said Dax all authority like as he puffed out his chest against his smaller mate.

"Cool. Didn't know this whole alpha thing had such perks," said Keean impressed.

"Well I am the future King of Wolvren. And if my mate wants to read the entire library, so be it," said Dax all smug.

"What! You're the next king? Is that why the meeting went on for so long? Dammit big guy. You should have told me that after we had sex," said Keean in mock disappointment as he poked Dax's chest.

"What? Why?" asked Dax quite taken aback by the strange reaction.

"Well if we do it now that I know you're the next king, people will think I'm sleeping with you for the power and not because the way your ass jiggles in them tight hoochie pants of yours," teased Keean as he squeezed Dax's muscled ass.

"Ah! You scoundrel. I see you like teasing me, my naughty little mate," laughed Dax as he nuzzled Keean.

"Ooh, do you get a crown? And a cool sceptre. And a thick cape! Ask for one all bejewelled and shiny and then you can walk around with it with like a pimp, like "Hey bitches I'm the King, Wakanda forever!" laughed Keean as he crossed his arms in a X shape.

Dax laughed so hard at his mate's antics.

"But seriously, I'm really proud of you. You are going to be an amazing King. Wolvren is lucky to have you," said Keean sincerely as he came up to hug Dax.

"Thank you my mate. To be honest I am quite concerned. All of this is new for me too. I just hope I can live up to everyone's expectations," Dax said softly.

"You will. And even if you don't, so what? As long as you live up to your expectations you will always succeed big guy," said Keean to the big alpha. He rubbed his beard and kissed his lips again.

"Thank you my mate. I really mean it. Thank you," said Dax as he softly kissed back.

"So wait, if you're going to be king and I'm your mate, what does that make me? Like title wise?" asked Keean all serious.

"Well, I am to be the Alpha King and you will be-" Dax began.

"If you say Queen I'm going to stab you," said Keean softly as his eyes narrowed on Dax.

"Hahaha! No my mate. You will be King as well. You will have my full authority and power of the crown. I am Alpha King and you will be King in your own right. Well also Kings Mate and Alpha's Mate. It's all very technical, I don't want to get into it right now," Dax teased jokingly, kissing his mates neck to dismiss Keean's worries.

"You got jokes I see. Well I'm good with anything but Queen. Cos there's only one Queen and she is called Madonna. Maybe Ru Paul, if it's an All Star season," Keean said as he tweaked Dax's nose.

"Hahaha, I don't quite understand any of that but I'm sure you are right my mate," said Dax as he leaned down and kissed his mates deliciously soft lips.

"Hmm, I know that sex is kinda off the table, but you wanna fool around? Wanna take this to your room?" asked Keean all seductively. Dax growled against his mate's lips and ground his thick bulge against his mate once more.

"Our room. If you ever sleep anywhere else but in my bed, I will lick you from head to toe," said Dax in a deep sexy baritone. He licked Keean's ear and relished the shiver he got in response.

"Hmm, okay big guy. But me first," said Keean licking his own lips. He grabbed the highly aroused alpha by the hand and led him to Dax's room.

***

Dax couldn't breathe. He was lying on his back in the middle of his double king size bed, heaving and groaning as Keean held his stomach down with one hand and fondled his big balls with the other. Naked and sweating the black giant clenched his sheets between his fists as he bucked each time his mate's soft tongue lapped at his engorged cock head. He was growly loud and didn't know how anything could feel so amazing. Keean was working his ebony shaft up and down with his soft lips as Dax leaked what seemed like gallons of precum. Every time he thought he was close to spilling his thick seed, Keean would firmly squeeze his nuts and pull down on them to keep him from cumming.

"Oh gods! My mate! Oh gods that feels so gooood. My mate please. Please..." Dax panted as words were failing him.

Keean didn't say anything but moaned his responses as he watched his big mate ride the waves of pleasure from his tongue. He was kneeling naked as well at Dax's right side as he held the big man down from bucking each time his tongue explored a new salty crevice. His big guy tasted so good. He licked all the way down to his hand, gently squeezing the bull size nuts and nibbling gently on the tight wrinkly black skin of Dax's balls while he used his other hand to rub back and forth on Dax's powerful midsection. Dax's cock was simply huge. Keean read and watched a lot of porn in his days but was truly surprised to find such a delicious BBC in real life. When he gently nipped the large square purple head, Dax bucked up and bellowed.

"Aaargh! My mate! No wait. I-GRRR," Dax was trying his best not jump up at his mates pleasuring. He dropped his head back and clench his jaw tight as he growled his pleasure to the world.

"Easy big guy. You ready for more?" moaned Keean as he looked with hooded eyes at Dax's sweaty face.

"M-more? What more, my mate," asked Dax thickly as he wiped a big hand on his sweaty brow. Gods fur, what more could there possibly be.

"Mmm. More for me," said Keean as he came up and hovered his mouth wide over Dax's thick cock head.

Dax growled through clenched teeth as the head of his cock was encased in an unbelievable warmth. Keean sucked slowly on the head and held one hand on Dax's stomach again. His other hand gripped the base of Dax's 13-inch cock. He was not surprised when his fingers didn't meet. He gently positioned his head straight above Dax's cock and moved his lips over his teeth as his swallowed down the thick black cock. He paused at 3 or 4 inches down and came back up to suck on the head, relishing in the powerful groans that Dax made. Keean did this a few times, each time going further down than before just stopping before the head hit the back of his throat. His spit was leaking down the thick shaft and into his fist. When he brought his slick fist up to meet his lips, He was almost thrown back as Dax roared.

"Aaargh. Gods! Gods! Keean. Wait wait wait. You're killing me," Dax was sweating so heavily that even his beard was soaked. He sat up and splayed an arm behind him and gently placed his other hand on top of Keean's head as his mate paused with his cock in his mouth as Keean arched a sexy eyebrow.

Keean came off his cock and smacked his lips.

"You really want me to stop big guy. I know you said you were going to lick me from head to toe, but I'm really loving your taste right now. You wanna cum in my mouth, big guy?" Keean said in matter of frank voice as he smacked Dax cock against his cheek.

"In your mo-wait Keean. You don't have to-ugh-gods!" Dax felt his stomach spasm as his mate stroked his length.

Keean gripped the base of his cock hard and sucked down. When Keean came back up, breathed in hard, and sank back down on his length, Dax tossed his head back and growled like a wounded animal through his shut jaws as he felt his cock head hit the soft cartilage of his mate's throat. He gripped Keean's head in both his hands as he bucked his hips up as his cock head entered the tight heat of his mate's throat. Dax shut his eyes tight as sparks pulsed across his vision and felt his nuts pull up tight. He pushed Keean's head down as he exploded in a thundering orgasm.

"KEE-NN GRR!! AAAARGGGH!! GRRR!!" Dax roared as he pumped spurt after spurt of thick seed up his mate's throat.

In any normal situation, Keean would have pulled off at such a mouth fuck, but he was in heaven. It wasn't remotely sore or impossible. His throat opened and the growls he heard just spurred him on even more. Keean gripped Dax's thighs to steady himself as he swallowed Dax's thick cum. He could feel his own balls pull up and his groin spasmed. He was lost in the feel of Dax's orgasm even though he couldn't really taste it, he felt the head of Dax's cock pump thickly at the opening of his throat. His spit was spilling heavily down Dax's shaft and he swallowed for what seemed like 30 seconds. Dax was convulsing like crazy in time to each spurt as he bucked his hips up and pushed on Keean's head. As the hold on his head lessened and Dax's orgasm died down, Keean sucked hard on the length as he came up. When Dax's thick cock head remained in his mouth, he squeezed the shaft to swallow the wonderfully thick and salty cum that came out.

Dax was busy swaying, convulsing here and there as his eyes drooped, and he was beginning some semblance of an apology. Keean came off his cock and chose that moment to straddle Dax's thighs as he wrapped his arms around Dax's neck. Dax gripped his ass in his big sweaty hands leaned forward to rest his wet forehead on Keean's.

"Shorry, hurt ju?" Dax asked drunk on sex and his eyes closed. He was breathing heavily and his body was thrumming.

"Mmm," Keean swallowed again, savouring the taste.

"I'm all good big guy. You taste amazing. Was it good?" asked Keean as he breathed against Dax's lips and nuzzled his nose against Dax's

"Good? Gods Fur! I think I died," said Dax thickly as he regained some consciousness and kissed his mates lips. The smell of his seed on his mates breath made him growl in triumph and he pulled Keean closer to him in a bear hug and reached down to massaged his mate's ass in his big hands. His thick flaccid cock nestled below his mates balls.

"And now for you, my turn to taste you my mate," he said sleepily as he moved Keean over and laid him down next to him. Dax voice was heavy and thick and he was still sweating as he drank in his mate's body with heavily lidded eyes. Dax blinked the sweat out of his eyes as he saw that Keean was covering his groin with his hands. His eyes narrowed in question.

"Move your hands. It's my turn my mate," Dax said thickly as he gently picked up one of Keean's wrist and tried to pry them away from his goal.

"No no. Its fine big guy. We can try again later," Keean said all embarrassed as he tried to roll away from Dax.

"What's wrong my mate? Don't you want me to? Am I not good enough to plea-" Dax began worriedly as he felt his shame begin to resurface.

"No. No, don't be silly. It's not that. I...I couldn't hold it. It was too much for me when you were cumming. I...I came," said Keean in deep shame as he removed his hands and showed Dax his flaccid wet dick.

Dax's eyes went wide in surprise and as his senses jostled back to reality again, he did smell his mate's seed.

"You came while you were busy with me? But you didn't touch yourself. How?" asked Dax again in surprise.

"You tasted so good and you were moaning so wonderfully I couldn't take it. When you blew your load, I came on the sheets. It's so embarrassing. I'm sorry big guy," said Keean softly as he sat up next to Dax on the bed and hung his head. Keean jerked in surprise when he was pushed back against the bed and he felt Dax cover his body with his huge frame.

Dax captured his mate's mouth with his and sucked on his mates tongue savouring the taste of his own release. He moved his hand and lifted his mates leg up over the back of his muscled thigh as he rubbed his mates own thigh up and down. He moved back to look at his mates flushed face and felt his eyes shift to a dark yellow.

kaincpt
kaincpt
55 Followers