Wolvren Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That has to be the most erotic thing I have ever heard! Don't you ever feel embarrassed or shame for taking your pleasure with me. I cannot even think straight knowing that I caused you to release without even touching yourself. I don't think I have ever felt more pride, my mate. Well, maybe after this I will," said Dax seductively as he licked his way down from his mates lips to his nipples. It was Dax's turn to pleasure his mate and he will be damned if he didn't.

Dax captured a light brown nub in his mouth and sucked it into his warm wet mouth.

"Ah! Dax! Wait big guy. It takes me a while to cum again. Of fuck! That feels so good. Jesus your mouth is so soft," panted Keean as he rubbed Dax's wet baldhead between his hands.

"Hmm, I shall be triumphant my sweet mate. You shall squirm against these sheets till the sun comes up, until I have had my drink of you," said Dax in a deep command as he slid down his mate's body and lifted Keean's legs onto his thickly muscled shoulders.

It was Keean's turn to grip the sheets as Dax swallowed his slimy cock into his big wet mouth and sucked him until his eyes rolled back into his head.

The sounds of the two mates pleasure could be heard throughout the alpha's suit until the skies lightened to the start of a new day.