All Comments on 'Woman in Love Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingabout 3 years ago

another good one gone

Delko484848Delko484848about 3 years ago
I got it right this time

For once I got it right. I pictured this solution yesterday. This seemed the best solution to the mess Tim made when fucking Cindy and also the mess Tanya Pearlman made. Most women in my country keep their maiden name when married, that is to say women got the right to vote as early as 1913 and they are equal citizens and to me she will always be Tanya Pearlman - other main caracters have not changed their names.

tazz317tazz317about 3 years ago
A BRUISED MISPLACED EGO

and selfishness in doing each others job. TK U MLJ LV NV

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 3 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted, and comments

The concluding chapter of the story has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

delko484848 - in America, in most marriages (at least Christian ones), the wife takes the husband's surname. In the uncommon occasions that doesn't happen, there usually is a reason for it. For example, Laura did not take Don's last name because she she has published articles and books as a professor, and also because of her CIA situation. I forgot why Teresa didn't take Todd's last name, and I'm feeling too lazy to go back and look for what I wrote at that time. But Joanne took Seth's name, Tanya took Jack's name, Melina took Don's name then Daniel's name, etc. etc. etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

Very interesting

fuzzy94fuzzy94about 3 years ago
HANG ON TIM

Callie, Cindy, and Tim need meeting of souls & minds ... so he has to pull through. Oh I think Tanya is deep in the shit pile now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Delko484848

You have never published a story or a poem since you joined literotica 9/2020. Are you an a social provocateur or just problematic?

Tim's and Cindy's relationship was caused by a biological demand of her body. Since you take enjoyment blaming him and reveling in his death I must ask if you are one of the progressive lesbians trying to force socialism on us. If that's your agenda, Norway wants you back.

"ScienceNordic" published finding that the soaring divorce rate (their words, not mine) is caused by the welfare state. Socialism does not encourages family unity. Divorce and the individual gets more.

70% of women take their husband's last name in America. I wonder what percentage of women in Norway who keep their last name don't expect to stay married?

AffecteffectAffecteffectabout 3 years ago
A great read, as usual.

I thought that Tsquare made it crystal clear to Penis Holder that he disapproved of his niece being called a half breed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Callie's actions

Ironically, it's Callie's actions that are causing her worst fear - losing Cindy. If she could step back a moment, she'd realize that she's forcing Cindy to choose between her and Tim. Whereas Cindy sees it as ensuring Tim has access to his daughter.

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 3 years ago

Wow . Now that made me cry . Dammit .

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Don't think Tim will die but definitely worried?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES