Woman Lawyers Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next ten minutes, I got several excellent videos of bystanders exercising their curiosity. A small crowd had gathered by the time I walked across the street and bowed. Several people clapped as I said that if they gave me email addresses, I would be happy to send them photos of themselves.

One lady appeared dubious, "This is free? Not a scam?"

Just then the lawyers appeared, laughing and looking like cowgirls, pointing at me.

"Eric, what kind of trouble are you in?"

They were introduced as my aunts, in town for fun and shopping. Everyone insisted that the four of us pose for our own picture, since the Mamiya was still snapping away. I got many slips of paper thrust into my hand as I shut down the camera and dismounted the tripod.

Back at the van, I teased as I uploaded the videos to my laptop. "How did you make a circuit of downtown and come back without guys chasing you?"

"We told them our daddy was waiting back at the crewcab and he had a big gun!"

I manhandled Karen across my knee. "I'll show you who has a big gun! I thought for sure I could dump two or three cowgirl lawyers here in town!"

Christy took the wheel and drove out to the west, winding uphill into the Bighorns. Cynthia and Karen boxed my ears and said, "No dumping allowed!"

At a wide place, we stopped for lunch and I previewed the unedited videos and the Mamiya images. The unattended camera caught just what I wanted.

"Eric, those are wonderful. Look at the faces. Everyone is happy and enjoying the fabulous day. The Chamber of Commerce will buy them in a minute!"

Half an hour after lunch, we arrived at the Lazy Z guest ranch. The mountain air was sharp, but softened by warm sun. Our hosts, Sue and Tom Hamilton, used a green ATV to carry luggage as we followed on foot across a pasture to a path along a meandering stream among old growth pines. The log cabin was hidden in a grove, but modern on the inside.

"We've warmed up the hot tub, if you would like to soak off road dust. Dinner is at six, with drinks at five." Sue looked the part. Western clothes, lean body, tanned face and hair pulled back in a bun. After she left, the women lay on the big bed and looked at me accusingly.

"This is very bad. We will never go back to work. You are responsible."

The beating was a gentle wrestle, followed by naps. A wiggle from the warm body at my side woke me. "Hmmm. Thank you for getting us here, Eric." Cynthia and Karen turned over, eyes fastened on me. "His therapy prescriptions are working."

I teased, "You are getting pretty good with those bedroom eyes looks. Tucking your chins and glancing to the side. I'll volunteer to put images up on a dating site if you like."

It was fun watching emotions flit across their faces. Outrage. Humor. Wondering if I would do it anyway if they said no. Finally, confident looks that said three lawyers would take charge of one college kid.

Cynthia pounced. "You are in trouble, buster. When we are done with you..."

"Are we having a run before dinner?"

"No, it's after four. We will shower and dress and take a stroll around the ranch on the way to the cocktail hour."

The tone was firm, suggesting I mind my place in the pecking order.

I brought the small Sony along to dinner, taking a few shots of the scenery, and asking a guest to take one of the four of us in front of the ranch house. Nice and homey. The meal was served family style for about twenty-five guests and staff. I sat next to Karen at the long table and squeezed her thigh.

"Happy?"

"I don't know where your instincts come from, Eric, but getting me and my team here was inspired."

"You didn't know you were a cowgirl at heart?"

Right in front of everyone, she turned and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "There. That's your reward for being such a great trip planner!"

We held hands under the table and pretended not to be mushy. Cynthia and Christy gave us stern looks.

Walking back to the cabin in the twilight, C&C teased unmercifully. "You two are a joke! People will talk!"

I pulled the tight bodies close and kissed each on the lips with passion. Karen pushed them into my arms. "Now who is a joke?"

Later, in the big bed with its fluffy duvet, life was mellow. We cuddled and slept like so many kittens.

I brought a tray of coffee and toast in the morning. Three tousled heads lay on their pillows, eyes barely open.

"It's nice to have a male slave, isn't it?"

"Yes, but I don't think the dream goes on forever."

The law partner sat up and sipped her coffee. "I've been afraid to raise that issue."

The early sun slanting through the window caught her breasts from the side, highlighting their firmness and the steeples of two stiff nipples. She caught me looking and smiled.

"What issue?" Cynthia sat up as well. I stood out of the sun, watching and feeling my cock slowly lengthen. It was going to be difficult not to start something. The third body noticed and slipped out of bed, leaving her coffee behind. Up against the wall, her sex rubbed on me.

Bathing my lips with a curious tongue, she whispered, "Yes, what issue?"

I fought back with my own tongue as she reached for a very stiff erection and pushed it between her legs. "You are bad and are going to spill hot coffee on those incredible tits."

She relaxed, took the coffee to a neighboring dresser and returned to push her back to my front.

"The most important issue is a certain misbehaving cock." I massaged her glorious boobs from the rear as she laughed at the other women, who had fallen over into each other, hands busy.

Picking up Christy, I walked to the bed and dumped her, willing my cock to behave.

"I know what the issue is." My stare at Karen was hard.

There was a long moment of silence before the partner spoke. "He knows I have to go back. I praised his instincts last night, and this morning he can sense that we are not women who lie around. I'm surprised he is not already beating us with that terrible weapon, trying to enforce his discipline."

I knelt by the side of the bed, inhaling the odor of aroused female. It was easy to extract Karen and drag her hips to the edge of the mattress. "You have a new plan, do you?" I licked the tasty buttock in front of me, and took a firm grip with teeth.

"Stop! You awful male. I will disown you!"

"Out with your plan, or I will make this very red."

"Get your coffee and sit up here with us like a proper escort."

My photographer's eye was seeing wonderful shots of elegant bodies in dishabille. Proper escort, indeed. My will to behave and my cock were on different planets. I picked up the coffee and returned, crawling across to the headboard. Their eyes were fastened on the stiffest part of me, wondering if the college kid actually had any control.

"What are we going to do when that has to go back to school?"

"Pine away forever, and be insanely jealous of the girls on campus."

"Hush. If the images generate income, there will be trips to forbidden destinations where questions are not asked about three women and one man. Do you doubt my travel agent skills?" I grinned at them, but Karen frowned.

"He is being foolish this morning. Today, we are going for a nice trail ride with that cute wrangler while Eric does photography. Tomorrow, you are driving me to Cheyenne, to the plane. After, the two of you will provide bodyguard service driving home."

The newly appointed bodyguards jumped out of bed and took a karate stance. "Yes. He needs protection!"

Karen lay on me and said, "You don't mind cutting this short, do you?"

"Mom, I suppose it is because we share so much DNA, but you and I are on the same page most of the time these days. I can feel the pull of that partner office even this far away."

"Yes, duty calls."

"BTW, your cure for my widowhood loneliness is working. I can go almost a day without missing him."

"He would like that."

C&C grabbed their clothes and left us in a clinch, whispering and rocking together.

Later, as our own clothes were going on, she asked, "Do I continue to get those hot looks from you after the trip is over?" Her body english was perfect, an impish glance over a shoulder, a sexy arch to her back, generous breasts restrained in a lacy black bra.

"What you will get is my hand applied where it will do the most good!"

Buttoning her jeans and grabbing my hair, I was dragged to the kitchen. "He is impossible!"

I interrupted. "I have an idea. In the fall, one at a time, you will visit campus to be my date for a dance. You will dress as sophisticated sorority girls who might or might not accept a date with me. With the help of a drink or two, you will relive your flaming youth!"

"What if we refuse one at a time dates?"

They gave me genuinely unhappy looks. After a pause, I stepped forward, "Not one at a time. That was dumb of me." I gathered us into a giant hug.

Karen took a firm grip on my hair. "Actually, we are going to find an offcampus pad where you can have peace and quiet to work on images, and a very large bed to entertain visitors!"

The three of them left to find the wrangler horse guide, allowing me to get my head together and gather equipment. The mountain air and brilliant sunshine were making me feel very alive and very horny. With boots on, I headed away from people and buildings. Almost an hour uphill had me hidden in a thicket with a great view. I mounted my body with the long lens on a squat tripod. The other body had a fast, medium length zoom that might catch something happening in a hurry.

It was warm and cozy in my soft bed of needles and I promptly dozed off. A crashing noise snapped me awake to see a buck with many tines making his way toward me. I prayed for him not to hear shutter noise as I captured marvelous shots of a big mammal patrolling his domain. Even a full grown mountain lion would think twice before taking on those giant antlers. Slowly, he moved into deeper forest away from me.

I looked about for other opportunities. Farther uphill, vultures were circling.

It was a deer carcass, well picked over. I crouched about fifty yards away across a boulder field. Two birds were on the ground, snatching chunks of meat for breakfast. Not too exciting but I snapped a few with the stabilized long lens. As I was about to leave, movement at the edge of trees to one side caught my eye. The tufted ears identified a young lynx, moving carefully closer toward the vultures. A cry from above turned the eating birds in his direction. The following minutes gave me exciting shots of large scavengers attempting to face down a hungry feline. He covered the last ten yards in a rush, one paw up and ready to slash. A flurry of big wings and they were airborne, leaving the lynx in charge.

I made my way carefully downhill, thinking that whether you were predator or scavenger, life was tough in the wilderness.

After lunch, and another nap, I realized I needed to negotiate an early departure. On paper, we were committed to four days and no refunds. Considering the short season and other challenges of a mountain guest ranch, it was a reasonable policy. Maybe if I pleaded the urgent requirement of the senior partner's return to the office, there would be mercy.

The young woman at the counter in the lodge, whose name was Cathy, looked a lot like her mother, except young and bouncy. I introduced myself and she said, "Oh yes, you are the guy with three women relatives and an RV. I'm manning the counter to give my Mom a break. She works really hard."

"They practice law together and hired me to be chauffer and handyman. My problem today is the oldest one is a partner and has been called back to the office. I have to get her to Cheyenne tomorrow for a plane east."

The young one gave me a look. "Are you here to try to talk me into a deal on a refund?"

"Would it help if I got on my knees?"

She tried to keep from blushing and giggling, and failed. "I hear you take nice pictures. My boyfriend has been after me for a picture. What if I traded half the cost of the days you will miss for photography?"

"He wants pictures of you without much on, doesn't he?"

"Yes. If you behave, we could give him something racy."

I told her to come to our cabin at four and bring dressy cowgirl duds as well as a couple of swimsuits and a set of her sexiest and skimpiest undies.

When she arrived on time, I had one camera on the tripod and another ready for handheld.

"Sit down and relax. I want to show you some of my work. These women with me have great bodies and I have been making images of them this summer. Why don't you page through this folder and tell me which of them you like? It will help me decide how to photograph you."

While she began to page through the prints, I got us a couple of beers from the kitchen. I could tell she was pretty tense, even though she was the one with the original idea.

"Eric, these are fantastic. You have so much talent! They look like professional models. How did you convince them to get completely naked?" Her blush was showing again.

"Take a deep drink of that beer and come here for a hug."

Carefully, she did both. I whispered in her ear. "They have fine bodies and so do you. Let's start with all your clothes on and work into it. We will stop whenever you feel uncomfortable. The boyfriend gets what he gets."

Suddenly, I was receiving a hot kiss with a lot of tongue. After that, the soft voice said, "Eric, you could charm any girl out of her panties with those pictures and that story. Let's get busy and I'll let you know when we are over the comfort line."

I worked rapidly, telling her she was almost ready for a dance date, and practicing a few moves in her living room waiting for Frank, who was late. The first few were stiff, but more beer and more complimentary chatter from me had her moving well in a few minutes. I told her to ignore the camera and me and think about the dance and the band and the good time she was going to have.

As clothes came off, a fine body emerged. Long in the waist, muscular in the thighs and lower legs. The lack of tan showed she didn't spend time on a lounger. Chunky, but attractively so. A perfect centerfold in a cowboy magazine. Her chest was just right for the rest of the body. Probably a 34C.

In ten minutes, "Ok. You said some shots should be racy. In a swimsuit? Underwear? Both?

"Frank has never seen me in a swimsuit. There is no regular pool. We go skinny in the creek when it is hot."

"He has seen you walking out of the water in the creek? Naked and dripping? Pointing your finger at him for staring?"

She frowned at me, then relaxed and laughed. "You guys are all the same. Get the girl wet and bare!"

"So what are we going to titillate Frank with?"

Her clothes were going on the floor, all of them. Ducking into the bathroom, she grabbed a towel and said, "Come with me."

On the edge of the back porch was a shower head. "You are going to take pictures of me under this shower. Lots of water and lots of bare me, but no full frontal. Can you do that?"

She had courage and poise. "Yes, Ma'am, I sure can."

We were both lucky that the afternoon sun was falling across the porch deck and picking up the sparkling drops on her skin. After a few minutes, I said, "Let's give Frank a few chorus girl pics. A little bump and grind."

I had hardly started this series when the porch door opened and three naked bodies filed out. "Eric, you are not hitting on this girl, are you?

Bare or not, everybody was instant friends. I guess it is hard to be standoffish when you are naked.

Trail dust sluiced off as they rotated under the shower head, rubbing and poking each other. Cynthia reached out and pulled Cathy under the water and nonstop giggling erupted. My shutter was going off continuously. Cathy gave me a look and made a very erotic move with Christy. I nodded and got more. Very good stuff.

I crooked my finger at her. Putting the camera down, and holding her shoulders, I asked, "Would you permit me to use some of these in an exhibition? The ones that don't identify you? If any of them sell, you get 80%. It could help with school."

She sucked in a huge breath and ran back to the safety of the others. "He wants to sell my pictures! My mom will kill me!"

Cynthia gave me a sinister look and started talking rapidly to Cathy, who had a panicked look, shaking her head no, but the three lawyers closed tighter and her gaze got softer and then almost sultry and she ran across the deck, slinging wet arms around my neck for another hot kiss.

"They want you and me to pose together. Nothing dirty, just artistic. They promise to protect me."

I stared daggers at Cynthia and started dropping my clothes. Thank god, I was mostly soft or this would be really embarrassing. For thirty minutes, the lawyers traded around, passing the camera. The two who weren't pressing the shutter manipulated Cathy and me for poses. Some under the shower, which was cool by now, and some not.

About halfway through, Cathy started talking dirty. I was fully erect and got even harder. She said she had never been this horny before, that Frank was never going to see these images, and maybe Frank wasn't going to see her either.

"He's just a cowboy. I want to be better than that. Where do I have to transfer to go to school with you?"

I tried to tone it down. "Cathy, I'm just a college guy with a camera. And three smart women friends."

"Three gorgeous women friends!" She dropped her voice, "You see that railing over there? In the romance novels, the brute of a man drapes the woman over the railing and takes her, right out in the open. You ever wanted to try that, Eric?"

I got to think about railing sex while posing with my hand cupped around a breast. The camera was busy capturing nice shadows and skin. Cathy's hand dropped and found me. The squeeze was not kind.

"Eric," she whispered, "I've forgotten Frank. I want this. Either you take me over the railing or you take me inside, but I am not waiting any longer."

I looked up for help and found three laughing faces mouthing, "Yes, yes!" at me.

I stopped posing and pulled her tight. She opened her thighs and captured my cock.

"Cathy, this is awfully sudden. You are the hottest, prettiest, sexiest girl I've been around in a long time, but are you sure?"

Holding fiercely to my cock, she replied, "Eric, you are not going to be a wimp about getting it on, are you?"

She was already walking us across the deck to the railing, speaking loudly, "You are going to do me, stud, and they are going to take artistic pictures. You do know how to fuck a woman artistically, don't you?"

My roar could be heard for a long way, and my super hard cock did not stop until it bottomed inside Cathy with a thump.

"Damn, you feel good in there. I knew this would work. Get going, more!"

Artistic or not, it sure felt good. Cathy was giving us a performance and a half. Squeals, grunts, cries. Trying to buck me off. Exclaiming she had never come like this before. Finally, I gathered her up, walked us to the inside shower, and stood under it. Her arms were tight and her head was on my chest.

With Cathy wrapped in a big towel, we sat on the sofa in the living room and shared a tall drink Cynthia brought. Karen and Christy were uploading a big file of images from the camera to my computer.

A small voice whispered in my ear, "If I said I was in love with you, would you care even a tiny little bit for me?"

I kissed the lips and it was more than a tiny little bit. And took a long slug of drink. I needed courage to go with hers. This was no ordinary girl I was holding. Damn.

The computer was loaded and Karen brought it to my lap as everyone clustered around. Because of lack of prep time, only half of the shots were usable. But there were plenty of stunning images. Cathy was a natural model. Artless, relaxed, her body showing its charms without effort.