Woman Lawyers Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sex goddess was wiggling as close as she could get again, and sound asleep in moments.

I lay there, asking myself if there was any way to protect Kathy and exhibit the fabulous images as well. For that matter, there were sensual images of three other women to protect. I worked carefully off the bed and went forward. I kissed each cheek and wrapped my fingers in their hair. "Our Fantasy Island vacation is on the last lap, isn't it?"

"We are talking about what a bad boy you are. Ravishing women right and left. Stealing young things from their mothers..."

Christy rose from the passenger seat and put me in it so she could ride my lap. The kiss was not a tease. Catching her breath, she said, "Young Master Eric, the minute we get to the office, you are going to be incorporated as an LLC. We are going to use copyright, trademark, trade secret, and every other trick we can think of to protect those images. Do you suppose there is something about your cock that is patentable?"

That set both of them off into hopeless giggles. I ran my fingers up under Christy's tee and unclipped the bra, freeing two fine tits for my inquiring hands. While she squirmed, I said, "We have a fine young filly with us who just had an experience with the stallion in the next pasture. She went into heat, whinnied like crazy, and discovered what happens next!"

Cynthia looked over from the driver's seat and said, "Speaking of heat, you have been neglecting us. Perhaps you could demonstrate some stallion moves tonight?"

I responded with my best hunky look, "Of course, milady. Where will you have me?"

Christy cuffed me, with more giggles. "Damn, you are bad."

I changed my tone and asked, "Seriously, what do I do about the summer job conflict with more photography?"

That pushed them into silence, and I opened my phone to look for food places.

"Eric, you should report to the job and put photography on the back burner. Let it simmer for a bit. Christy and I will work on protecting you and the images. Are you going to talk Cathy into sticking around?"

A voice from behind us asked, "Yes, that is an important question. Is Cathy going to stick around?"

Tough cowgirl muscles pulled me to the floor so I could provide a seat. Her teeth sank into my neck with a threatening noise. I could only think about the fine body in my arms and how much I did not want to put her on a plane west anytime soon.

All that energy had to have an outlet. It was not going to sit around the pool. I mumbled, "We have a pool. You could work on your tan..."

Her fist landed hard into my stomach. "Not on your life. Mom could use my help this summer."

Christy's hand played with Cathy's tangled hair. "Not to worry. It is all taken care of."

I boosted my lapful into Christy's lap, where squinted eyes were suspicious. "All taken care of?"

Cathy stiffened as bi-girl's lips approached. Then returned the kiss with passion. I reached to tickle them both. "Bad."

I pulled the lower half of her body towards me while Christy struggled with the top. Her midriff was bare and attackable. After a minute of screams, we relaxed.

"Yes, you are going to be a paralegal intern for four weeks. We will introduce you to the legal profession from the inside. You will bunk at the Thompson's, where Karen will supervise good behavior."

Cathy was releasing energy by pushing my back to the floor and pounding where she could. The crotch of the short shorts was bouncing on my equipment, but she didn't notice in all the excitement.

"You're serious? Will my Mom buy this? Why am I so deserving?"

"We had to get you down off the mountain and away from Frank! Mom is pleased!"

Still bouncing, she asked, "What about the pictures? The horrible x-rated pictures?"

"He has images of all four of us. Erotic images, I guess we will call them. He has convinced us they are exhibit quality and wants to submit them to juried competitions."

The bouncing stopped. "Damn. They are good, aren't they? Can they be protected from showing up all over the Internet?"

"That's one reason why you are going to be an instant intern. The four of us will work on that while he cools off in the lab."

It was a strange and funny moment. Lying on my back on the floor of the RV, rolling along somewhere in Nebraska, with three women surrounding me. All lovers, all special. Quietly talking about a future full of possibilities. And hard work, lots of it. Maybe even a career path with cameras and images.

My hands circled Cathy's waist as she glanced down with that special look, full of promise.