All Comments on 'Woman of the House'

by EggWhites

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

really enjoyed this story.

I hope it continues for a bit maybe ending later with asshole gone and she still living as Morgan's subbie. Would be cool if Morgan had her BJ her husband to get her ready for Morgan to use. Maybe even have her service Morgan maybe have her clean her after their fuck session Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Making your main antagonist pure evil with no gratification for the protagonist renders this piece hard to swallow. The writing is good, the pace is good, the emotion is there but it is one of anger and resentment. No one can root for Morgan who is simply evil torturing her own friend for personal pleasure, with no moral compass. No one can root for Judy because behind every humiliation kink there has to be pleasure at some level, Judy gets none during the whole story. No one will root for Mark who is used as a simple prop with no personality, no will and no purpose but stand next to Morgan. Lots of potential but leaves one only with frustration from all characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this story! Hopefully we Morgan force Judy to clean the house while completely nude. Just to humiliate her more

BunnymasterBunnymasterabout 2 years ago

if you don't know how to spell a word . . . look it up [its Colleagues, not "colleges"].

A writer's job is to spin a web, a willing sense of disbelief, using the wrong word destroys the illusion you're trying to create.

Keep going though, your writing is much better than most.

Anthony1965Anthony1965almost 2 years ago

I would love to read another chapter to this story. I absolutely loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So unbelievable the wife acting like that if she loves her house so much an knows her husband hates her an her best friend too I’m assuming they are making her do all the cooking laxatives would be a good trick in time for Morgan an her husband to go to work an then change the locks an get a guard dog it’s infuriating how pathetic she is I skipped 2 chapters

sport404sport404almost 2 years ago

That was the stupidest story I ever read. I kept thinking there would be something salvagable by the but nope, nothing. I shouldn't have wasted my time.

eventidusculoeventidusculoalmost 2 years ago

Don’t listen to the shitty nitpicks about typos, or frustrating characters. This was a wonderful story— wonderfully written, and with a perfectly enjoyable humiliation kink baked in~

Keep writing, I’m sure whatever you do next will be just as stellar!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I very much liked where this was going but, if this is the end, you failed.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Don't listen to all these idiots in the comments, this is one of the best erotic stories I've read. You must write more chapters for this!

MyEmbryoMyEmbryo4 months ago

Great story and unwinding very nicely. This may be the best story beginning I’ve read. Great job E W

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEggWhites@EggWhites
Link to Gumroad and Patreon: https://allmylinks.com/eggwhites I publish the second parts of my stories there before months of posting them anywhere else. Everything will eventually be made free on here and other public domains, but if you like my stories and want to support t...