All Comments on 'Woman of the Night'

by Abby_Ray

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
LucySweetLucySweet10 months ago

This is quite amazing. Wish I could give it 10 stars. And I love the little details you add. Like Jenna's cake having the first three letters of congratulations as a bit of foreshadowing. Spectacular.

Nicole2023Nicole202310 months ago

I thought jeanna was going to become a stalker, loved it

chick2206chick220610 months ago

Loved every alphabet of it

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It is an awesome story! Worth reading it. Great plot and amazing writing skills. Hope to read more more of your stories in future.

bluebarronbluebarron10 months ago

I'm a straight man but I love your stories. Beautiful romance. Well-written. 5 starts from me. :)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

10 stars if I could.

JacquiUK41JacquiUK4110 months ago

Different but really good. Like LucySweet below I spotted the CON cake slice. The Walter Mitty impersonation does gall in real life. My partner is ex military and lost members of her team in Afghanistan. She has done what the un named vet did in the story.

Keep writing Abby but don't make us wait a whole year x

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was just beautiful…

AliceGeeAliceGee10 months ago

A thoroughly enjoyable read. Romance interspersed with bouts of humor. Like Zeus I had thought that there was something not quite kosher about Jenna but the revelation when it came surprised me. I'm a sucker for a happy ending and I believe Emily Rush has now been elevated to my all time favorite Literotica character. A good story, well written and obviously well proofed. Five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story!! I liked how Zeus tipped us off that not all was right with Jenna.

MigbirdMigbird10 months ago

Trying again; first comment disappeared — stuff happens (?). As a near hopeless romantic thoroughly enjoyed your first two pieces; yes, both long but didn’t feel that way — nice pace and character development not to mention sex revealing of both characters and storyline. This piece did not resonate for me (I am the outlier, I guess). Opening scene promising but thereafter becomes melodramatic, felt contrived/unrealistic in many places and tense moments didn’t feel so. Politics worn on coat sleeve.

dumdondumdon10 months ago

One of the best, if not THE best I have ever read!

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDK10 months ago

Whoaaa..

I have read a lot of stories here, even quite a lot very good ones, and this one is in that catagory...

Nothing like a slow burn romance, thanks

Belinda

SuWatsonSuWatson10 months ago

Simply amazing - 7 stars!!!

More of those please 😘

Su

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64310 months ago

This is another really good Story!

Your writing style is really good, great characters, with some twists and the slw burn buildup really makes the stories come to life.

5 + 5 🌟s really good writing!

Thank you so much!

Can't wait to read your future submissions!

Just so good!

S9808S980810 months ago

All's well that ends well. Excellent story. Nice pace, good content, plausible erotic content and not too much of it.

I look forward to your next story.

I have sent you a private message which I hope gives food for thought.

PurplefizzPurplefizz9 months ago

This story has made me happy, sad, horny and angry at different times and for different reasons, however it was a great story to read, a third of the way in I just didn’t see Laila straying to the other side of the street, but was I wrong! You put a clue in early re Jenna, with Zeus growling at her, funny how perceptive our canine friends can be, although mine also used to used to growl at an empty corner of the room for no apparent reason, so they aren’t infallible. Laila’s Dad was a favourite character, although i imagine I’m not alone thinking that, I suspect he was also fun to write as an author, he deffelt like a bit of light relief.

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers, Ppfzz. 5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I liked the story and the characters. I too noticed the dog growling, and that if she was a LC retired, there would seldom be any reason to wear her dress uniform except for a ceremony. Once or twice a month would be a lot even if she was in the Reserves. More could have been done with Laila's character's physical description, as that was vague until they went to her parents house. Her minute devotion to her boss was an indication of her caring, and the complete dysfunction of her relationship with her boyfriend was certainly a sign of deeper "alternative feelings." It was sweet that Laila and Emily waited to consummate their love, making it all the sweeter. Well done.

ChumulyaChumulya6 months ago

Really enjoyed this story. Enough intrigue for me read it without a break. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fabulous! Just the ending everyone wanted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAbby_Ray@Abby_Ray
I love to read and write. I am a secondary school teacher in the United States (my identity will always remain anonymous), and I love erotic stories. I will be posting more stories to this site in due time. I also look forward to receiving feedback on my stories. Please don't ...