All Comments on 'Woman of the Year - Exposed BTB'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. It is so wild that women can’t just say “pound me”. Or just tease until you until their spouse looses control. One of my girlfriends was an expert at this. Another always said and acted like soft gentle “normal” sex was all she ever wanted but I discovered by gently pushing her nothing was out of bounds and she loved it when I teased until she lost control and just fucked her hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It is great Literotica story, but so so wrong in real life. It never pays to destroy childrens mommy! In real life the children would hate their father for this crusification!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story Great ending When will these women learn a bit of strange is not worth the end result (jaybee186)

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Good read.

Vanessa got what she deserved.

Now she has some lessons learned and moves on.

Maybe while free to taste other strange phalluses now she'll get another chance, find a beta guy, and will not screw it up.

Buck1974Buck1974about 2 years ago
Great story

Short to the point loved it. Please please keep on writing these stories at the moment you are like a life saver. Especially with the garbage on today they haven’t a clue on how to write a story. So please keep up the great work especially in the sea of garbage what has been written by others today. You at the moment are a hero in my eyes . The utter garbage that has been released into the loving wife category today just wants to make me want to cry . The stories are so awful and pointless and garbage and a waste of time writing. Your story was a beacon of hope in the loving wife category you deserve a medal lol for crap you have had to put up with today lol . So please please don’t stop writing even if you just post one a day it’s still hope shining through . So great work keep it up please

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Like your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don’t understand twin daughters

“He married Vanessa with her twin girls ten years ago.”

Did Vanessa have them before she met Richard or is their biological father?

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Still can’t figure out why these silly bitches can’t just ask the hubby to be rough with them. Hell, hide it in a role playing game and ask him to pretend. After a few sessions, he’ll likely figure it out and then she’ll be able to get pounded whenever she wants. Of course, I suppose he might be turned off by it, but that seems unlikely. Most guys would enjoy their sweet wifey playing the totally submissive slut in the privacy of their bedroom and then sharing a secret smile when she resumes being Ms. Manners and the perfectly respectable mother of his children.

Well written

demanderdemanderabout 2 years ago

I wonder about this plot - that the wife couldn't get hard sex from her loving husband, so went elsewhere for it. It's neat, but seems contrived. I've written stories like that. In the end, I think it's not a thing that happens very much. Mostly wives cheat due to neglect, or bad genes. D

Wizard1983Wizard1983about 2 years ago

Good story but a bit confusing who was the father of the twins?

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

It was a good effort, and I liked how the cheating wife got shunned by the community and disowned by her family. She deserved to lose everything after betraying them all.

-

"Every girl in town dreamed of marrying a man like Richard"

My only criticism, is you should've ended this on a high note, with Richard marrying a twenty-something hottie from his legion of adoring fans. Nothing tortures an ex-wife more, than replacing her with a younger, prettier woman.

Getting back together with an ex is always a mistake as the relationship with the high-school sweetheart must have ended for good reason.

Robby_DRobby_Dabout 2 years ago

This would have been a fine ending to a longer story. Without some background introducing the characters and their relationships there is not enough buildup to make us care that the cheaters finally got what they deserved.

JH4FunJH4Funabout 2 years ago
Good Story 3 stars

It was a good story and as usual written well. 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How fucking wierd is it that the only current writer on this site doing good btb is a woman? Hats off to CindyTV for giving us righteous retribution. There is an audience out here for this kind of story as opposed to the endless parade of cuck bullshit that's being dumped on this site.

woodwardwoodwardabout 2 years ago

Good story! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, but, for this site, not very original.

Comeuppance via .ppt presentation.

Entertaining once, twice, thrice—-now more than a bit hackneyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, that was different. 5* for originality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gee, it’s too bad she was forced to cheat because of her husband’s shortcomings as a lover. If only there had been some way of communicating her needs to her husband, all this heartache could have been avoided.

sf_operative63sf_operative63about 2 years ago

5 stars. This is what true BTB is all aboht.

DOL

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Good idea but too short and the burn was much too gentle.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 2 years ago

Brutal, mean, and extremely nasty. Oh, no, not him-her. The stupid woman, All she had to do is ASK. The Bear approves. 5 stars. Yes, please keep writing. Look forward to more of your stories.

The BEAR

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

I enjoy some of your writing, and quite honestly instead of a one page vignette it might be nice to see a slightly more expanded story that drifted into a second page.

You dont need to go the route of 7-14 page stories where the authors clearly are doing a literary masturbation thing for themselves, but a bit more wouldnt hurt.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

All MY observations are MY own personal observations, & are IMHO, & are therefore representable of ME, & me alone!

Straight forward, diametrically-opposites, polarized stereotypes in a charming sexy fairy tale. Quite well told actually but, as several others have pointed out, not quite enough background for the readers to get fully inside the mindsets of the protagonists.

To: Anonymous ("How fucking wierd is it that the only current writer on this site doing good btb is a woman? Hats off to CindyTV") - I would suggest that he reflects a moment on alternative explanations of what T.V. might be an abbreviation for?

These and many more, are simply my penny tossed into the puddle to try & broaden perceptions, no malice is intended!

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Good story but a bit of a cliche-fest.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 2 years ago

CindyTV, your BTB is awesome!!! Love all the BTB you've been writing!

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

Ok I suppose but only an excerpt from what could have been a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Adequate. Would Have Been Good With More Substance; Maybe "WHY?"

Oh, the rough fucking was supposed to be why the wife betrayed her husband and her family? So how did the wife know she was going to get rough fucking from her boss, before she fucked him the first time? Was she testing other men as well, looking for rough sex? And why would she not at least Try to discuss her sexual desires with her husband, before committing adultery? And why is the whore's boss not in a wheel chair now?

Adequate, but not very. Still, thanks for the effort.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Yes, communication is something we humans should be proud of. It seems to me your protagonist was missing that - communication! I can't imagine a couple in the 21st century not communicating enough that he knows what turns her on and she knows what turns him on! Good story and well told! 4*!!!

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Loved it, l really enjoy your BTBs you put feeling into them. Keep it up, more these tales please

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Other stories like this were from the cheated husband's perspective. Seeing it from a third parties point of view was something different.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 2 years ago

Nice cut to the bone.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

5* for the first half of the story. It was predictable where you were going, but still entertaining. The second half the story fell apart as you rushed to the conclusion in a staccato narrative that lacked emotion and had little content. 4* overall.

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyabout 2 years ago

serve the bitch right I was married to a woman like Vanessa, her names is Bev Rendall

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Much better than the last one I read. 4 stars here.

Sentences seem still a little stilted though. But better job.

Bill S.

seeker76seeker76about 2 years ago

This happens way too often in real life.

Why these idiots don't just open their mouths and say "I love you and your love making, but I need you to fuck me hard a few times a month or once a week or something." or "I need you to do this particular thing to me"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good for a short story.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This sounds like Amber Heard and James Franco going at in the elevator, lmao!

Excellent story and true to life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I want you to fuck me hard. There you go.

She chose not to say that because she wanted to cheat. Simple.

The_Winter_WitchThe_Winter_Witchalmost 2 years ago

good story but really people dont care now a days if other screw around, unless its in a persons self interest they truthfylly dont care

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Nicely done for such a short story. Ending felt a bit rushed, but it was short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Better

Caught puplicly exposed etc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It is improbable but, there really are bitches this stupid.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainalmost 2 years ago

Excellent...no excuses...slut burned.

Now she can get her house sales up by laying down on the job! haha

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

Another great moral thought. You surprise me as a woman who is writing BTB stories. You certainly have an understanding of the husband’s point of view. I hope you didn’t learn it the hard way. You do a pretty good job but need to keep writing and vary your stories so,e. All of the children have been female with no sons and the hard sex can only take you so,far. I know you mentioned your thoughts and I appreciate how difficult this can be for you. Writing these stories can also be cathartic and I hope they help. Please keep writing and keep up the good work. MtM

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

when i read raw sex vs making love and the description/explanation; and it is a common theme here; i can't fathom, just cant't comprehend it. To me making love is sex with feelings of love and so depending on the mood it become easily a passionate quick romp or a tender "tantrik" sex...

To me making love is forplay/raw sex or itimate/tender after care(after glow?) and i believe making love is giving of yourself first and the way you behave after pleasure to show that you care and you are gratefull for what can be considered a gift of God or Nature or a wonderful side effect of biology depending of your sensibilities

I senddenly think of Marvin Gaye songs when i write this.

SorchakSorchakover 1 year ago

How did Vanessa KNOW Robert couldn't give her 'rough and sloppy sex'? Did she ever *ask* for it? Did she corner him in the kitchen one day and tell him to just bang her over the table, or bend her over the arm of the couch in the living room? Did she ever surprise him with a blowjob and then push him down to fuck him until they were both too tired to move? Nope; instead she chose to go outside her marriage, got caught, and then got burned. Sad, really. I'm all for a woman who knows what she wants and is willing to either tell me or do something about it, like I described above. I don't need or want to be dominated, but I do like it when she takes charge.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Story also I enjoyed all your writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great BTB

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[30.09.22]

Like a good pepper:

Short 'n' spicy A.F.!

11/10!!!!!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 1 year ago

Another super great story.. oh how I luv it when cheating bites you in the ass!!

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyover 1 year ago

Were the twins even hi? Didn't sound like it. Good story

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Lovely story. I like it. AAAAAA++++++

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

good with the video presentation. why pay her $2000 a month alimony with a prenup?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God way to end a marrige

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1- he paid 2k alimony to cunt cuz hes a nice guy, duh. 2- why do sluts who either want rough sex occasionly or frequently not ask their significant other for it?, most of us men, prefer to love our women but certainly arent averse to occasionally just fucking the crap out of our woman just for the good feelings and orgasm. Are these whores so self righteous that they think; i dont want my hubby to know i like sex and want no holds barred fucking cuz he'll think ima slut, and so go cheat to get wild sex elsewhere thereby PROVING to hubby that they are, in fact, slutty, non trustworthy whores? paradox, stupidity, lack of logical reasoning or the deviant, evil nature of most women? i think its the basic arrogant narcissistic entitled evil nature of women. rk

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kinda cut and dried, but remember, it's just a story! Woman goes nuts, thinks she's entitled and then reality sets in and she becomes just another divorce statistic.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

did just grab her husband by his balls and say fuck the shit out of me? no then its on her

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

It's just a story another poor wife being hit by the Martian Slut Ray

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Or, she could have just asked her husband to be rough with her once in a while, safely so, not having to worry about some stranger going too far, or of course fucking up her life, family, marriage and reputation.

davezqdavezqabout 1 year ago

Situation is imaginative, exposing two cheaters in front of the whole town seems appropriate, although it is not so believable that the couple would do so much cheating in plain sight.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

I mean yeah she's a piece of shit cheater and was inconsiderate as hell to her husband, BUT she still did do all that charity work, she still put in the hours helping people. I'm never on the side of a selfish cheating skank, but the award was for her charity, and in that she was righteous, and while I don't blame Richard for exposing her bullshit, maybe the way he did it wasn't cool because it negates her charity. Maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The moral, proved by this and many other stories? Treat your woman badly in the bedroom and dynamite couldn’t separate her from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Short and sweet thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it, especially the public humiliation.

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 1 year ago
A Fine Example

...of a complete, short story. Clear character development, nice plot progression, great writing (grammar, spelling, punctuation) with room to improve, and an enjoyable, easy read.

Keep 'em comin'.

rbloch66rbloch6611 months ago

Stories like this hurt my heart.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief10 months ago

Liked the story and I'm seeing a pattern here of women leaving their loving husbands for rough, raw sex, hmmmmm? The way Richard presented his findings of her cheating was monumental to say the least. For such a short story there sure is a lot of emotion packed into it. Wondering who the guy was that was sitting at one of the front tables with his wife, you know, the one that introduced us to the story? Never did get back to him, which is a little strange since he was our lead in.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Straight to the point.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Everybody's favorite lady finally got hers, with evidence proving she's really something. If she was a motorcycle, she'd be a WHORELY-DAVIDSON!! 10 stars!

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

She cheated on a god with a troll. Senseless.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Busted in public. I LIKE THAT! 5 stars. DMW aka Sumnut96

Cracker270Cracker2708 months ago

Enjoying your efforts more and more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Damn, you put so much story and emotion in such a short story.

What an EPIC burn without any 'over the top' violence. I think I prefer burns like these, ones that seem like they could be done irl, or at the very least ones that don't require a massive suspension of disbelief. It's revenge that is all encompassing but with relatively little consequences and blowback--as opposed to assault, murder, and dismemberment which carry massive jail time lol

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

Thanks for a fun read! Good job!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Live by the sword, die by the sword. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well that's how you open a can of whoop ass on someone. You did everything except emblazon a Scarlet "A" on her chest.

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

Great very short story. Direct and to the point BTB. Thank you Cindy. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE STARS!

arnowolarnowol4 months ago

What a bitch! 5*****!

That was the last story I read from you. I've saved it to my browser favorites and hope there are more LW stories to come.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story. Sweet and to the point.

consulting91consulting913 months ago

Another great story. I love all of your tales.

greenbeardlkgreenbeardlk2 months ago

Well done. 5 stars.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x2 months ago

Why don't these women ever ask their husbands for rough sex?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Stupid Richard for a cunt with 2 kids.

Good btb 5*

RodzzzRodzzzabout 2 months ago

What's wrong with women? Does anyone know? I sure as hell don't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.