Woman Stuck on a Gate

Story Info
She stumbled, literally. And got herself stuck.
1.6k words
3.81
27.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Help!" Veni loudly yelled in the woods. Her huge G cup breasts stuck in a vertical metal gate with each pair on each gap. The gate was locked and yet she cannot pull herself away.

She was on a early morning jog and pass an abandoned house and decided to sneak in. But since the house are also locked and overgrown, she decided to leave. Unfortunately her legs trip as soon she reached the gate, it somehow made the breast 'plop' through the gap of the gate.

"Heeelppp!!" She keeps screaming, hoping for someone to hear her.

Luckily, an old man who always stalk her morning routine followed her and notice her predicament.

The petite 24 years old woman with shoulder length purple hair tried to rattle the gate which is useless. Her butt stick out with her wearing a tight short sporty pants.

The old man approaching to the gates, try his best to look innocent. He is wearing a basic worker onesie and looks like late 50 years old. "Oh dear, what happened here?" he sounded concerned but inside he is screaming 'jackpot'.

"I'm stuck, sir. Can you please help me?" Veni plead from behind the gate.

The man look between her and her breasts but mainly on it, "Oh.. Let me try if I can push you out!"

The man press his hand gently on both each breasts. A slight touch and push, touch and push. Veni doesn't realize it but the man savoring the plumpness of it. He keep repeating the push until he pushes harder but still it wont budge.

"Miss, maybe I should squeeze on it so that it can slid off the gap?" he grinned slightly but Veni to worried to notice.

The man begun to slowly form a claw and clasping on each breasts, it made Veni yelp but she quickly settled down, her face red and she felt weird but she thought the man was just trying to help her. His hand squeezing and circling the breast, taking his time to enjoy groping it. Veni can only whimpered and hope this method work.

His thumb fondled on the nipple area beneath the fabric of her thin shirt. Since she was jogging, sweat still lingers on upper part of her body.

"Mm.. Sir..?" she mumbled with deep red face.

"I am really trying, Miss. But it really is stuck! See?" he keeps massaging and the question made Veni look on her breasts being felt by a stranger.

She is embarrassed but still believed the man trying to help her. Not knowing the man using her.

"Hmm..maybe we should remove the shirt?"

"Wh-What?!"

"The fabric, Miss. If we lessen it, we can push rhe breast free."

"O-oh.. I see. But it's embarrassing.."

"We can try, at least?" The man shrugged as he is still unconsciously playing with her tits.

Veni pull up her shirt only up to her neck, now her belly and chest exposed. She is wearing a light colored bra, her face stayed red.

"Wow, it really is huge." He said in astonishment before continuing to grope it again.

"Ooh.." Veni closed her eyes on the sensation, every moan for each motion and she doesn't realize the old man is grinned widely on taking advantage of her predicament. "Mmh..please, did it..work?"

The man didn't say anything but just keep playing on the breasts.

Minutes later, he shakes his head, "The bra causing it to stuck, see that strap?" he flicking on side strap, "You need to remove the bra, Miss."

"N-no! Can-can we bent the metal?" Veni tried to bend it but it held strong. The man pretending to pull on his might but he too, gave up.

Veni gulped and she hesitantly unhook the bra strap, she dropped it to the ground.

"T-this is for helping me to pull my breast out, r-right?"

"Absolutely."

He stare closely at the nipples, flicking on it which again made Veni moaned and questions about his method. The man didn't say anything and still groping the breasts.

"Aah..mm, Si-r..hng.." she whimpered helplessly as the man twisting her nipples and pinching it, then back to squeezing the huge melon, and repeat. "Oohh.."

The old man inching his face closer and begand sucking on the nipples which made Veni yelp.

"Sir!! What are you doing!" She struggled to get the man off but of course she is stuck and her arms isn't strong to push him away.

"I am trying to lubricate so it is slippery."

Veni can only stare with half lidded eyes and moaned louder when the man sucking it vigorously, lapping on the breast, nibbling on the nipple. He suck and pull a couple of time between each breasts, Veni lost all of her suspicions and can only feel arousal building up inside her.

"Sir..n-noooh..." her legs trying his best to keep standing. Her breasts is violated at this point, one is wet and one is squeezed. Veni tilt her head and close her eyes in ecstasy. She never touched herself or have a sex before.

"Miss, looks like I have to pull you from the other side.."

Veni didn't say anything and let the man leave to circle the fence to get to the other side. He grinned as soon he saw Veni's hip presenting itself to the man.

He kneeled down to see her crotch, she is wearing light grey pants so he spotted a dark wet patch forming on her pussy. He wanted to touch it but he need to play along first, since this girl is easily tricked.

"Miss, I will try to pull you. Give me your hand." He slowly unbuttoned his shirt and taking out his hard cock out. Veni cannot turn her head and let her hand pulled to behind.

"Open your legs a bit so I can stand in position..that's riiight..." he growled seductively as he pretends to pull her out but actually humping her.

Veni didn't realize his cock is grinding against her crotch and it keeps getting wetter and wetter.

"Ohh oh..oh.. D-does it work, Sir..?"

"Still early to tell! Uurghh.." he grunted and keep humping on her.

Both of them are unknowingly panting and moaning, Veni completely unaware and unable to do anything. She has her breast stuck, her arms on the back held by the man, cannot walk anywhere.

The gate begin squeaking for every pound and pull from the man. The man let out pre-cum that smeared on her crotch. Both are gasping and Veni ask weakly,

"Sir..it didn't work.."

"I have better idea."

The man swiftly pull out towel from his pocket and tied Veni hands on the back, the woman still recovering from pleasure and can't form a word.

"Sir?!"

The man rummages through Veni's waistbag and pull out another small towel, ball it up and shoves it on her mouth.

"Hmmpp?!" she struggles but it looks like she wiggles her butt.

He looks on her wallet and chuckled, "Miss Veni, don't worry. I still promise to get you out from here but before that, I still wanted to play more~"

He pulls her pants down and her panties is soaked with her coming.

"Holy shit.. You really enjoying this, are you?" he took his phone to take a several picture. Then he removes all the garments off.

"Hmmph.." Veni weakly shaking her head.

"No need lube," he says as he slowly slid his member in.

"Hmmm!!" Veni let out muffled moan.

"Time to get it out." The man pounded vigorously as he hold on to Veni's waist. The woman squeaks for every time the stranger thrusting in and out. Both of them panting loudly and glistening from sweating.

The cold morning didn't bother them because of the heat.

"Hmmphh!! Hmm!" Veni panics as she is being pounded even faster, her breast flopping around and starting to get loose from the gap. "Hnnn!!"

The slapping noises from the hips getting louder and at last, the old man do one last hard push on the poor woman. He let out a huge load inside her. Veni squealed loudly and turn into moan when she feel something spurting inside.

The man do a little thrust to ensure his cum stays inside before he pulled his cock out and his seed dribbled out.

"Hmmphh..." Veni felt her legs lost energy and kneeled down.

The man casually pry open the metal a bit and the breasts had been free. Veni fell and lay flat on the ground. The stranger remove the towel gag and shoves the cock into her mouth carefully.

Veni, still closing her eyes from pleasure, open it obediently and begin sucking it clean. Her tongue unconsciously licking on the shaft before the man pulled and wipe it with the same towel and shoves it back to her mouth.

"I need souvenir from this. These'll do."

The man removes her shirt, underwear and pants, not forgetting the bra. Veni is now laying weakly stark naked saves for the shoes. He took one last picture of her before putting a paper on her chest.

"If you want your clothing back, come to this address. Don't try anything funny or the pic is out, Miss Veni."

Veni keep laying for 5 minutes to catch her breath, she quietly undo her towel tied on her hand and spit the gag out. Wiping the cum out with the towel, she quickly gather her belonging and put the paper inside.

With just two pieces of small fabric and a waist bag, she quickly trotted back to the original path and return home quickly.

Luckily there's not so many people around in the morning. Except a honk from a lone passing car but she ignores it and keep running, covering her breasts and crotch, back to her apartment.

"I need to get those clothes back." She grumbled about the stolen clothes with red face.

End