Woman Tricked Into Having Great Sex

Story Info
Woman loves having sex with a man she hates.
3.3k words
4.31
33.1k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hated him. He was loud, crude and rude to everyone. He thought he was God's gift to women and treated us like muck. He worked in security and I did not see much of him except in the canteen. He was about 5 to 8 years younger than me, being in his early to mid twenties. He had a reputation for managing somehow to get into the knickers of many of the young girls within the company.

He had rudely teased me for being far too old for him even though I had made it clear that my only interest in him was to despise him. He was not very senior but was in control of the small security team.

I did something completely out of keeping during the Christmas dinner that was held on site. The girls in my department challenged me to seduce the new and very young looking boy in our team. They teased me as old and boring (I had been living with my boyfriend for two years). They knew I was very drunk but kept on at me until I took up the challenge saying to just watch how it was done.

After dancing with young Nathan and blatantly leading him on, I took him outside and pushed my hand down his trousers to find an erect and good-sized prick. I even wondered whether he was a virgin, as he seemed to be confused and over-excited. I am not sure I was much less confused. To complete the challenge I needed him to fuck me, but I had never done anything remotely close to this before. Knowing he was already close to exploding in my hands I did the only thing I could think of. I pulled my dress up my knickers down and turned to put my hands against the wall and stuck my bum out towards him.

He might have been naïve but he was not about to look a gift horse in the mouth. I had had no direct stimulation, so was amazed as his prick entered me with no apparent effort. He gripped my hips and fucked me hard and very deeply. I have to admit to finding it surprisingly arousing. If it had lasted more than the minute it did I am ashamed to say I am sure I would have cum. He roared as his unprotected cock exploded deep inside me. From that second on the whole situation was uncomfortable and very embarrassing.

The girls said I could not have met the challenge in the time we had been gone. With a great reluctance I agreed to being taken by two of them to the ladies. I was taken into a stall accompanied by both of them. They sat me on the toilet having removed my knickers. Amy refused to let me show them the proof and insisted on rubbing my clit blatantly before sticking her finger deep inside me. She seemed to be far more intent at finding my g-spot than finding his cum. My body responded as it had earlier but again I was left well short of orgasm.

Amy found the proof and declared that, Nathan had in fact fucked me. I could not get close to explaining to my boyfriend, when I got home, why I was randier than he had ever seen me. I came as soon as he entered me, and twice more before sunrise. It had been a crazy evening but it had seemed to end in a way that had almost been worth it.

The next Monday lunchtime soon shattered this perception. Head of security Gareth approached the table that my girlfriends who were teasing me about my seduction of Nathan. He was his usual cocky rude self.

"Your bum looked really very nice on Friday night, for an old girl."

I didn't understand exactly what he was saying. Had he somehow seen Nathan fucking me or was he just flying a kite based on rumors. I tried to ignore his comment, as I knew he had been trying to work his charms on the gorgeous Debbie in accounts during the dinner.

"Why don't you just fuck off you arrogant prick? I don't need your opinion about my backside thank you very much."

The girls around the table seemed to enjoy my assault on the office a... hole. I was surprised to see this only seemed to encourage him.

"I suggest you do need my opinion as to what I do with the security footage from Friday night. Your boyfriend might be interested, your colleagues might be interested and if not uploading it to the Internet might be fun. If you wish to discuss my opinions on these options I suggest you come and discuss them at, say, 5.30 this evening in my office."

All afternoon my mind was in a spin. I could not see a way out other than to agree to whatever he had in mind. No wonder my mind was spinning. I hated him, he repulsed me but what would I be prepared to agree to? Fuck how had I got myself in this position.

It was not my normal confident bubbly personality that entered his office that evening. Without looking up from his desk he simply said.

"Take all your clothes off and put them all on the chair by the door. You may lock the door if you wish to. No on second thoughts I will have you knickers on my desk."

I wanted to challenge everything he said but could not find it in me to do so. I did exactly what he said but was not sure what to do once I had. He had still not lifted his head, which annoyed me intensely. Still not doing so he said.

"Step back from the desk, hands on your head and spread you legs two feet apart."

I had never been treated like this in my life. Gareth was the worst person I could imagine having this control over me.

"You do seem to have understood the helpless position you are in. I am not a vindictive man. It is just as well for you 'Miss superior smarty pants'. You are not in any position to negotiate but I will keep my deal simple and clear. You will let me fuck you three times however I wish. If your performance is satisfactory I will promise that the tapes will be destroyed."

"How do I know that if I let you fuck me three times you will not demand more sex?"

"There are two reasons. Firstly, I have not fucked any girl more than three times and secondly, I am sure that fucking your old body three times will be more than enough for me. Now keep you hands on your head and slowly turn all the way round. When your back is facing me bend and hold your ankles."

He certainly knew how to make a woman feel good. My heart was racing and my mouth was dry as I bent at the waist and presented my bum and pussy to his gaze. I held the position as I heard his chair move and his feet as he walked up behind me. A single finger touched me just beyond my clit. Firmly, but not roughly, it moved across my clit along and through my pussy and came to rest at the center of my anus.

"It is nice to feel that your wet pussy shows that you are looking forward to me fucking you."

To my extreme embarrassment I realized that he was right. His finger had gathered considerable moisture as it had spread my pussy. It was lubricated enough to push easily through my sphincter and penetrate more than two inches. The gentle fucking by the single digit was delightful and completely disarming.

"I was right, for an old girl your bottom really is very shapely. It is nice to feel it loosening up. Nothing like a wet pussy and a relaxed arse."

I was desperate to deny that my bottom was loosening up and even more that my pussy was wet. Unfortunately it was difficult to deny, as my pussy was now getting wetter as my bottom was finger fucked.

"On your knees and find the prick that you are going to love being fucked by. Don't say a word, save your mouth for putting to a better use."

His insulting attitude and cockiness was even worse than usual. As he stepped out of his trousers and underpants I was greeted to a semi flaccid but thick prick. It was as big as any prick I had seen but looked like it might grow still further.

"Bet that is the biggest cock you have ever seen isn't it darling?"

"No actually my boyfriend is really hung."

I felt compelled to lie. He was much bigger than my boyfriend and clearly the biggest I had seen. The fact that he was circumcised fascinated me, as it was the first I had seen. To my horror I realized I actually wanted to take hold of it and even to feel it expanding in my mouth.

I tried hard to appear really reluctant as I wrapped my lips around the head. It grew instantly and dramatically stretching my lips. I have never enjoyed giving oral much but for some reason this was exciting me. I gripped the now huge cock half way down and tried to fuck the other half with my mouth. I was totally confused by my enthusiasm to pleasure this total bastard.

"Oh my there really are some upsides of having sex with an older woman. You really are doing a very acceptable job of sucking me off."

Even his best compliments were aimed at humiliating me further. His hands were now in my hair and controlling my movements. This controlling felt exciting and my pussy was now so wet it was in danger of dripping onto the floor. I do get wet during lovemaking but never like this before penetration. I tried to think of ways to hide this from him but knew better than to touch myself.

"If I am not mistaken, from way up here, it smells as though your pussy is very ready to be fucked by my, not as big as your hung boyfriends, cock. Would you like me to fuck you?"

I hated this horrible man. I hated how he was treating me but most of all I hated that my body was screaming out to be fucked by his beautiful cock and his dominating character. I felt a little bit like the reluctant virgin on her wedding night.

I managed not to answer verbally but allowed myself to be pulled to my feet by my hair. He tilted my head so that I looked up into his eyes. They were bright and seemed to look through mine into my mind.

His hand found my pussy and any verbal response was clearly unnecessary as he spread the lubrication all around the area. He didn't need to be skilled to find my clit, but was skilled at using the wetness to bring it to the fullest attention.

"Your clit, your pussy and your eyes are telling me you are very ready for me to fuck you. Tell me very clearly if you do not want me to fuck you."

I was desperate to be strong and tell him he was wrong but I was more desperate to be fucked. The fact that he was a complete shit only seemed to make me want him more. He laid me on my back on the floor and from somewhere found a large cushion and put it under my hips. He knelt between my open legs and ran his hard cock from my clit down until I thought he was going to fuck my bum. He repeated this time and time again.

I was just about to demand that he fucked me when he slipped little more than the purple head into my pussy. The girth of his head stretched the entrance like it had never been. He fucked me with just the first few inches of his prick. I wanted more but the sensation was electric. Had the head found my g-spot or was it just the size of it? He gripped my bottom and gradually increased the depth of his stroking.

Fuck this boy knew what he was doing. He must have been fucking me for over ten minutes before he finally fully impaled himself to the hilt. He was inches deeper than anything had been in my pussy and I felt stretched and tight. I was approaching orgasm and neither of us had touched my clit. I always needed this before I orgasm. But now this cock alone was going to bring me to a huge cum.

The complete withdrawal left me feeling emptier than I had ever felt. My pussy was pulsing but I was not going to cum. I nearly pleaded with him to fuck me again. He flipped me over and pulled me onto my knees. I thought he was going to enter me immediately but instead he rubbed the length of his cock along my pussy and arse with his cock flat against his stomach. Without thinking about it I stuck my arse higher in the air so that his cock and balls made much more contact with my badly neglected clit.

"There it is so nice that you are really into me fucking you. You just thrust that old arse up and down on my cock and balls. I have never seen a pussy so wet and red in my life and your anus looks desperate for some attention. It looks so tight that your hung boyfriend obviously does not give it the fucking I am sure you crave."

The thought that he might want to fuck my arse both frightened me and excited me. My boyfriend loves to fuck my arse and I love to do so. The monster cock, however, was a very different prospect. I moved my arse up and down maximizing the friction to my clit. I imagined what it must look like to him and was gutted what he had turned me into. He laughed quite cruelly as he said.

"You really are a little hottie aren't you? I might just have to rethink my view on older women."

With this he waited until my movement aligned his cock correctly and sunk it deep into me. It took my breath away as it felt so deep. I soon realized that it still had inches to go as he slowly but forcefully stroked deeper and deeper into me. This position was a favorite of mine with my boyfriend as it gave maximum penetration. I seemed to be able feel the big head of his prick as it ploughed in and out. He was firm but not rough as he fucked me.

After some minutes, of what I can only describe as the most pleasurable, exciting fucking I had ever experienced he took hold of my hips. The depths of his strokes seemed to be inches deeper. It felt like it had pushed through into a part of my body never before explored. I was once again rushing towards orgasm and was desperate to get there.

The bastard knew it and wanted to humiliate me one last time. He withdrew again leaving me feeling empty and frustrated. He guided and almost lifted me onto the desk placing me on my back. Smiling down on me he said.

"I am going to give you a very generous choice. You can either ask me very nicely to fuck you to the orgasm your body is crying out for or you can get dressed and leave. That new girl in accounts said I can contact her any night this week if I need some action. I have it on great authority that she cannot get enough dick."

I knew that the last thing I wanted was to get dressed and go home. I also knew I needed an orgasm and I needed it soon. He had won but I was passed caring.

"Please just fuck me with that beautiful cock of yours until I orgasm all over it."

The words flowed out of me without any thought. I was surprised by how candid my words were. He seemed very happy with my complete surrender. His prick slipped effortlessly into my welcoming pussy. I felt a contentment flow through my mind. This was what my body wanted; this was what my body needed. I think I even thanked him.

He lifted my legs so that my ankles were against his shoulders. He alternated between using long firm strokes into me and grinding while fully buried in me to the hilt. The combination took my breath away and started to build a pressure that I hoped would lead to orgasm. I moved my hands down to find my throbbing clit knowing that the merest touch would bring me relief. He slapped my hands away in the same way a mother would when removing their child's hand from the cookie jar.

I need not have worried as my mind exploded as if fireworks had been set off in my head. I held my breath in an effort to hide my excitement from my tormentor. It had the opposite effect, as the spasms were so violent he could not have missed my orgasm. The orgasm was in my mind but physically centered deep in my pussy. On and on it went and I could not keep my body from thrashing about.

"You are full of surprises. That was a spectacular orgasm and you didn't need to play with your clit. Let's see how your beautiful love button enjoys some attention?"

Having never experienced an orgasm without significant clitoral stimulation it was strange that it was not super-sensitive at this stage. He didn't miss a beat as he found my swollen clit. The combination of gentle deep fucking and rolling my clit was stunning. Having waited for over an hour for my first orgasm my second arrived with indecent haste.

Two things triggered it firstly; he was now pumping his cum deep inside while secondly, laughing heartily at my helplessness. I was screaming for him to fuck me harder and deeper. He obliged fucking me harder than he had at any time.

The aftermath was not easy. He cleaned my pussy with my panties before putting them, dripping wet, in his desk draw.

"You will report to me next Monday at 5.30 for our second fucking."

I am ashamed to admit that I couldn't wait for the next Monday to come. I was like a coiled spring with sexual excitement as I entered his office. He dominated, humiliated and embarrassed me again, but I loved it. I only had one orgasm but it was one to remember. At the end of the second session I expected to be told to report the next Monday but actual disappointed when he did not. I asked him when he was going to destroy the tape. He said as promised he would do so after our third session. Grinning he said that he would be in contact me if and when he wanted the third session.

All this happened nearly five years ago. Since then I have moved job, dumped my boyfriend and was got engaged to a new much more dominant older man. It was at the end of my hen night that the girls from the original company said they had a surprise for me. Right on queue Gareth strutted into the hotel restaurant. He addressed the whole table of girls but looked me straight in the eyes.

"We have some unfinished business don't we. You were a hell of a fuck years ago, are you still as randy as you were back then?"

He was still the same conceited bastard but I knew, at that very moment, I would end the evening being fucked senseless by his beautiful cock. I was not only very right but I was certainly not disappointed by his total and beautiful dominance.