Women and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as we were out of the house, Rachael started telling me how worried they all were about me, that I shouldn't have left the house without telling them, and that I shouldn't have stayed out so late. I let her talk, and when she was finished talking, I gave her the cell phone and told her to read what I had written on it. After reading the message, she said she wanted me to be honest with her and asked me whether I could be honest with her.

"Yes."

Rachael told me she, too, went through the same feelings, but slowly, she accepted the reality and is now a part of their lives. I also can be part of their lives if I want, or I can ruin my relationship with them and my mother. The choice was mine.

Then she turned toward me and asked me what I would prefer: being a part of them or breaking off all ties with all of them. I knew I would never break off my relationship with my mom, especially not over this, so I replied I want to be a part of their and your life. Hearing that, she smiled, kissed me, and slowly we made love in the sea with the waves joining in our lovemaking. We were walking back toward the house when she asked me whether I wanted to watch her mom and my mother again tonight, but I still had the last night's scene etched into my memory. Besides, I was afraid of being caught, so told her that I wanted to go to sleep straight away. Although I went to the couch right away, I wasn't able to sleep and was tossing and turning when suddenly somebody switched off the lamp in the living room, pitching the whole room in darkness. I turned to see who it was and was barely able to make out that it was Rachael, who was slowly crouching toward the wall and removing the wooden panel from Mom's room.

I got up, and when she saw me staring at her, she motioned me to come, but I stayed on the couch and watched her peek inside Mother's room. However, curiosity got the better of me, and I decided to have a glance. With that in mind, I stood beside her and peeked inside the room to see her mom wearing a strap-on and riding my mother in a cowboy position with her mouth enjoying my mom's voluptuous breasts and her fully erect nipples. I had come with the intention of having a glance and then going back to bed, but when I saw my mother getting fucked that way, that too by a woman, I was unable to take my eyes off. Rachael sensed that because I felt her hand on my cock and, when she saw that it was already erect, she gave a smile and hugged me. Both of us stayed there with our eyes glued to the action happening inside the room and left the scene only after her mom had fucked my mother's brains out.

We went outside, where Rachael immediately gave me a blow job to relieve me of my pressure. After her persistent questioning, I admitted that watching her mom and my mother making love did turn me on, and when she heard me say that she replied that it also turns her on and there's nothing wrong in getting turned on by watching two people making love.

"Yes, especially if both of them are women," I said smiling.

The next day, I stayed home and did not run away like the previous day, but did not feel like talking to either my mom or Allison, even though they both tried to engage me in conversation. In the afternoon, I was sitting alone on the beach when Allison came near me wearing nothing but a white shirt with most of its top buttons open and purple panties and sat down next to me. I was busy admiring her exposed cleavage when she asked me why I was avoiding her and Mother. I replied I wasn't avoiding anyone. I could tell from her face that she didn't like that answer and, just like her daughter, she wasn't about to give in so easily.

"You know we all love your mom. She's part of our family, do you know that or not?" she asked, changing the line of questioning.

"Yes, I know that."

"Well, then treat her like one. Don't avoid her. What she does to keep herself happy shouldn't affect your relationship with her or me, understood? You have a good thing going. Don't spoil it," she warned even before I could figure out whether she knew that I knew or not.

With that, she started to get up, and I thought she was leaving, but she sat down again right in front of me, with her exposed cleavage inches away from my face, and asked me whether I was taking precautions.

"We know what you and Rachael are up to, we're not kids. All I'm saying is take precautions," she added when she saw that I was avoiding her eyes and wasn't about to answer her.

"You know we don't need them but you do, so use them," she said, putting her hand in her shirt pocket and completely exposing her left nipple in the process, and took out a packet of condoms and threw them on the chair.

Then she turned her back toward me, took off her shirt, and walked toward the water in panties. I knew she had revealed her nipples to me knowingly, and the way she had turned and taken off her shirt was a sign that she wanted more from me than talk, so I followed her to the sea and swam near her all the time admiring the way her fully exposed breasts were moving in the water.

We swam for around 10 or 15 minutes, and then, without any shame or hesitation, she came near me and said, "Let's get out of the water and rest for a bit", so I got up and walked beside her, with her naked breasts completely exposed to me. It was only when we sat down that I realized that she hadn't brought a towel with her, so that meant she would be sitting there with me just in her wet panties, and that gave me a huge erection. She got up and put her shirt back on, but that was as good as not having it on because now the shirt was wet, and her breasts and nipples were clearly visible under the white cloth. We were sitting like that and sharing a joint when Rachael came wearing a thong and matching bra, and after going straight for a swim, she came back and sat down with us.

By the time she came back, we were already high and were comfortable with each other in the near-naked state. Rachael had brought a beach towel with her, so after coming out of the water, she wrapped it around her smooth body, took off her thong and bra right there in front of us, and sat down on the mat in her towel to share the joint.

"See your mom has only gone to get groceries and my mom is already trying to get you," she said, sitting down and looking at her mom's wet breasts and bikini bottom.

"He has more than enough to share around," commented Allison, looking at my fully erect cock hiding under the underwear.

At which, her daughter showed mock surprise and then moved her body next to me, putting her arms on my stomach and her leg on my cock.

"I have given him condoms so make sure he uses them," said her mom turning toward us.

I wasn't feeling comfortable with these talks but didn't want to miss out on watching mother and daughter sitting semi-naked so close to me, so I decided to lie there and enjoy the sight.

"Mom, I've asked him many times to use them but he hates them."

"Make him use them whether he likes them or not. You don't want to go back home carrying a baby," Allison told her, completely ignoring my presence.

"Get a full body tan otherwise what's the use of taking the cottage so far away from town," she advised Rachael.

"Yes, only my shoulders and legs are tanned, but I'm planning to get fully tanned."

"Wrap that towel over your lower part and let your upper part get the sun," replied her mother matter-of-factly.

"Right now?" she asked in surprise.

"Why not? It's not as if none of us have seen your breasts before. Would you mind if she shows her breasts?" Allison asked, turning toward me.

"No, of course, not," I replied, taking a deep breath.

"His mom has got a good pair. I've always liked them," commented Rachael, opening her towel and exposing her round and perky boobs.

"Yes, she has got big ones. I guess big size runs in the family," added Allison, moving her eyes toward my cock.

"It sure does," confirmed Rachael, putting her leg back on my cock.

I was aware that thanks to the joints and beers and the sun, things were getting raunchier and raunchier, but I wasn't worried. On the contrary, I was enjoying each and every moment.

Allison asked me whether I shared everything with Mom. I told her I didn't.

"Well, I'm lucky that way because I share everything with my daughter, and she tells me everything. We don't have any secrets. We've even discussed our first loves and our first times."

When Allison said that I instantly hoped that she would continue and thankfully she didn't disappoint.

"I've always been open with Rachael and have never stopped her from doing anything. I've always told her to do whatever you want but inform me beforehand and avoid risks," she continued, moving her body close to us and placing her legs on Rachael, who was stretched out on the mat with her head resting near my cock. Hearing that, Rachael opened her eyes and said Mom is only against hard drugs, apart from that, everything goes.

"How can I be against the rest of the things when I myself have done them? There was a guy, and Rachael liked him. I knew she was planning to go all the way with him, so I told her to bring him home when she wanted to do it instead of doing it in the schoolyard or someplace like that and I would leave the house and she could have the whole place. I had even kept a packet of condoms in her room just in case he forgot to bring them."

"Now you know that Mom has always been very fussy over condoms."

"I'm only fussy about condoms and keeping yourself shaved, nothing else."

"When my mom first saw your mom, she called her the 'Amazonian woman'. But after that she has always made sure that your mom keeps it clean down there," said Rachael, sitting up and unintentionally exposing the shape of my erect cock struggling under the underwear to her Mother.

When I heard Rachael and her mom discuss Mother's pubic hair as if they were talking about her eyelashes, I should have felt some shame, some awkwardness. Instead, all I felt was arousal, and Rachael's mom noticed that because she clearly saw a movement under my underwear and then gave me a coy smile indicating that she understood that the image of my own mom's shaved pussy had aroused me.

I desperately wanted to stay there and hear the stories about Mother's sexual activities. But Rachael stood up, signaled me to follow her, and, placing the towel on the sand some feet behind her mother, she told me to lie down and got ready to ride me in a cowgirl position. She had just taken my cock in her wet pussy, and my hands had just started to cup her perky breasts and pink nipples when I heard her mom shouting at us that we had forgotten to take the condoms with us. Just then I saw her walking toward us in nothing but panties. As soon as I saw her naked heaving breasts, I told Rachael that her mother was coming toward us, and I tried to get her off me, but she didn't even move and continued sitting there naked on top of me with my cock still inside her. Surprisingly, the sight of her naked daughter sitting with my cock inside her pussy didn't bother Allison either, who came and, standing next to us, simply handed Rachael a condom and calmly walked back toward the mat.

The whole scene and all the talk about my Mother were too much for me, and, within minutes, I came, and Rachael got up and went swimming naked. I lay there for a couple of more minutes before wiping myself clean with tissues and, after putting my underwear back on and disposing of the condom, went back to Allison, who was still topless and was watching her daughter swim naked in the sea.

"Maybe, you should learn a thing or two from your mom, she never gets tired," said Allison, looking at me with her big black eyes when I told her that I wasn't swimming because I was tired and lay down on the mat next to her.

Before I could understand whether she meant household chores or something else, Allison took the towel from me, wrapped it around her and took off her panties right in front of me, and lay down on the mat with nothing on but that towel. Although I had just fucked her daughter, the sight of Allison sitting topless with just a towel hiding her pussy was making my cock aroused again, and was planning my move on her when I suddenly saw my mother standing right behind me in tight shorts and a T-shirt. I thought the sight of Allison sitting there in front of me in just a towel wrapped around her ass would not go down well with her, but Mother didn't even blink her blue eyes and sat down on the mat as if it was all natural.

After making herself comfortable, Mom took off the T-shirt and shorts, revealing a sheer bikini top and matching bottom. I had seen her cleavage several times at home and even saw her naked, getting fucked by Allison, but this was the first time I was watching her sitting so close to me in a transparent bikini top, and I instantly understood why both Allison and Rachael were praising her size so much. Allison and Rachael both had really beautiful bodies but Mother's breasts, which I and the whole neighborhood knew were big, were simply stunning when out in the open. Not only were they big, but they were also round, smooth, and as far as I could make out from the bikini top, she also had amazing nipples, the same nipples I once used to have my mouth around. I was utterly fascinated by my own mom's breasts and even though I knew that Allison was watching me staring at my mother's body, I was so engrossed by the sight that I was way past caring whether Allison saw me or not. Thankfully, Mom did not see me stare at her like a hungry child and lay down on the mat next to Allison with her head resting on Allison's stomach and her legs touching mine.

We were enjoying the sexual tensions in silence when Rachael came back from the beach with water dripping from her completely naked body. I thought seeing Rachael walking totally nude toward us would definitely provoke a reaction from Mother, but she just lay there next to Allison while Rachael dried herself up with the towel Mom had brought.

I, of course, was already going nuts watching Mother's huge breasts struggling to remain under her sheer bikini top and Allison, who was watching the whole scene in nothing but a towel draped over her pussy, and now to make matters worse, Rachael was standing there drying her shaved pussy, her ass and her whole naked body just inches away from us.

"Mom, he's now ashamed to look at me," she said loudly when I looked at her hazel eyes and motioned her to cover her pussy.

"Don't be shy. You've seen what she has, and we have seen what she has, so relax and enjoy the weather. Your mother, Rachael, and I have gone skinny dipping many times, and we wanted to take you along, or at least I wanted you to come with us, but your mother never agreed. She always said you wouldn't feel comfortable with us," replied Allison watching me.

"My son's a nice boy. He concentrates on studies, and these things don't interest him," defended Mom, who was now applying sunscreen lotion on Rachael's bare back.

"He looked more than interested when Rachael was riding him near that tree half an hour ago," said Allison, who knew that Mother was joking but still decided to take it a step further.

I was expecting anything but wasn't expecting Allison to come out and tell Mother that I was fucking Rachael on the sand half an hour ago, and when Mom looked at me with her blue eyes, I lowered mine and sat there like an innocent boy. We stayed at the beach for about an hour, and I used that time to enjoy the sight of Rachael sleeping totally naked on the mat while Mom spent the time reading a book and resting her head on Rachael's cute back, and Allison lay there next to me with just that white towel covering her shaved pussy. After that, we went to the cottage, took a shower, changed, and sat down for lunch. The evening was pretty uneventful, but things took off late in the evening when two New Zealand girls, who were also visiting the island and knew Mother and Allison, invited us all to a private beach party. We had heard a lot about these private parties, so when the invitation came, we wasted no time in getting dressed and headed off to the location.

Rachael, who was in an orange halter top and brown shorts, was driving the jeep and I was giving her company in the front seat, while Mother, in a pink and white skirt and blue blouse, was in the back with Allison, who was wearing a sarong and a dark red bra, which was looking devastating on her beautiful flawless breasts. When we reached the spot, there were around 10 people, including us, but as the night wore on, the small patch of the beach got totally filled up and, by midnight, there were more than 20 people, and all of them without exception were completely high and drunk.

It was well after midnight, and I was sitting near a couple who had their hands all over each other when I suddenly saw that everybody was standing up. When this couple too got up, I also went and stood next to them and without any signal or anything everybody started to take off their clothes and, as soon as everybody was completely naked, all of them jumped right into the sea.

At that time, I wasn't anywhere near Allison, Mom, or Rachael, but then spotted them with a large group of men and women and saw that three men had their hands all over Mother and Allison while Rachael was busy kissing one of the New Zealand girls. As soon as I spotted them, I stood in the water and watched a man play with Mother's huge breasts and nipples while rubbing his cock against her naked ass. Allison, on the other hand, had a man in front of her and one behind her, and both men were busy sucking her boobs, kissing her full red lips, and, as far as I could make out, they were also fingering her pussy. Rachael, who was standing next to her mom, had that New Zealand girl go down on her under that water. I was so engrossed in the whole scene that I didn't even notice that a British girl was standing naked near me, but when she started kissing me and touching me, I found my excuse and dragged her with me as I swam near Mom's group, and started kissing and feeling the British girl's breasts.

Initially, I wasn't sure that Allison, Mother, or Rachael had spotted me playing with the British beauty, but then saw Allison smiling and looking at me, and that, in turn, made me happy because I wanted them to see me sucking this girl's nipples, fingering her tight pussy and making her give me a hand job in the sea. As expected, Allison didn't miss the opportunity and dragged both of us nearer to Rachael and Mom, who was giving one of the men a blow job underwater. When Rachael saw me sucking the girl's nipples, she quickly came near me and, pushing the girl away from me, offered her round and smooth breasts to my hungry mouth. Although I was loving that girl's breasts, I knew Rachael was a much better fuck, so I got busy with her young tight body and made her suck my cock while her mom and my mother stood there in the arms of the three men they had just jerked off and watched me come in the Pacific Ocean.

After the night of debauchery, we knew we had lost all inhibitions, and after reaching home, Allison and Mom went to sleep in the nude without even bothering to close the bedroom door. By the time I woke up in Rachael's room, who was sleeping in panties, it was already afternoon, so I got up and was sitting in the living room watching some local channel on TV when Allison came from the bedroom wearing nothing and, without saying a word to me, lay down on the couch next to me with her head resting on my thighs.

I was busy admiring her beautiful naked body, especially the butterfly tattoo she had near her pussy, when Mom opened the bedroom door and walked toward us in a silk robe and kissed Allison and me on the mouth, and got busy with lunch. In about 15 minutes, Rachael came from her room, wearing only panties, gave a hug to my mother, and started helping her in the kitchen. After finishing our lunch, we were sitting in the living room when Allison walked toward Mom and started kissing her passionately on her neck and mouth. Before I could even avert my eyes, Allison had put her hands under Mother's rob and began playing with her big breasts.