Women and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But before I could enjoy the full show, Allison took Mom's hands in her hands and took her to the bedroom, but this time, they didn't even bother to close the doors, and without any shame or inhibition, they started making love on the bed knowing fully well that we were just feet away. I wanted to watch them make love so naturally out in the open. But Rachael came and stood in front of me and pushed my mouth toward her breasts, so instead of watching my own mother getting fucked in broad daylight, I got busy sucking Rachael's soft pink nipples and fingering her tight wet pussy.

The thought that Mom knew her bedroom door was wide open and when Rachael started moaning and talking dirty, I knew that both our moms were well aware of what both of us were up to in the living room - and that was a big turn-on.

Rachael and I were stretched out on the carpet completely naked when Allison emerged from the room about 20 minutes later wearing a two-piece bathing suit and, after closing the bedroom door behind her and telling us that Mom was sleeping, asked us if we fancied a swim and, although both of us were quite tired, we decided we needed the sun, so all three of us headed to the beach. We swam and rested for more than 30 minutes, after which we went back to the house, woke Mother, and, after dressing up, hit the town for some clubbing, drinking, and weed.

The next afternoon, I was at the beach with Rachael and had just entered her pussy when suddenly, from nowhere, Allison appeared completely naked and, without batting an eyelid, told Rachael to get off my cock and Rachael far from being annoyed or shocked, just rolled over and revealed my fully erect cock to her own mom. Now, I knew that for the past few days, all of us had been indulging in all kinds of debauchery and were way past any shame. But I wasn't expecting Allison to announce her intention to Rachael so openly, nor was I expecting Rachael to just roll over. The whole thing unnerved me so much that my erection disappeared, so Allison lay down next to me and, after moving her beautiful long legs over my thighs, she started stroking my cock.

"Rachael and I share everything. We have even shared your mom."

When Allison said that, I instantly looked at Rachael, but she wasn't looking at me. Instead, her and Allison's eyes were fixed on my cock, and its movement told them that the thought of them doing my mother had aroused me.

Allison, who never missed an opportunity, asked me what I liked most, but I didn't reply.

"Mom, he loves getting his cock sucked," said Rachael.

"Typical man. Your mom loves it when I ride her from behind, she moans a lot. All of us have ridden her," added Allison.

I looked at Rachael and wondered whether she had ridden my mother, too.

"Yes, I've ridden her, and so have Mom's many friends. We all love her and enjoy sharing her with others," answered Rachael as if reading my thoughts.

Allison, who had been stroking my erect cock, rubbed her finger over my pre-cum and brought it toward Rachael, who cleaned it with her tongue.

"You are now ready, but first tell me what's your favorite fantasy?" enquired Allison, turning toward me and looking at my erect cock.

But by this time, I was way too aroused for any questions or answers, so I shifted my cock toward Allison's pussy and began playing with her breasts, but she gave a slap on my hands and asked me again, but I just kept on playing with her boobs. Rachael, who was busy kissing my neck and shoulders, lifted her head up and whispered something in her mom's ear and both looked at me.

"His fantasy will come true," said Allison smiling.

Then, without saying anything more, she expertly brought her pussy over my cock and started fucking me while Rachael played with my nipples, balls and even placed her finger deep inside my ass. Both mother and daughter shared their bodies with me in each and every way without any guilt or shame. Later in the evening, Allison had arranged a party at our house where she had invited the same people who were at that beach party two days ago and who still thought that Rachael and I were a couple and not children of either Allison or Mom.

By 11 in the night, the party started to get in full mood with 10 guests and four of us. Within three hours, all 14 of us were pretty drunk and had started fooling around with each other when Allison entered the living room in a black dress, which was revealing her lovely cleavage and her long legs, and in her hands, she was carrying blindfolds. She stopped in the center of the room and started distributing the blindfolds to each of us and asked us to put them on tightly on each other, and then she asked all the women to stand on one side of the room while the men stood on the other end. She told the men to select their partners by reaching across the room and touching the women only by their hands and without saying anything. The only rule of the game was that we were not allowed to remove our blindfolds and not to speak one word, not even a moan, until our session was over.

So, all of us, both men and women, took off all our clothes, and then, one by one, all the men started walking toward the women. I walked toward the women with my arms stretched out in front of me, and when my fingers touched somebody's neck, I stopped and slowly moved my arms toward her hand and led her to the middle of the room, where both of us lay down on the carpet and slowly, softly and sensually started kissing each other.

After moving her into the missionary position, I started kissing her, and when my lips felt the smooth skin of her neck, I knew I was going to enjoy fucking her. The idea of blindfolds and remaining silent had already electrified us, and when we started to slowly explore each other's bodies, it made everything more intimate and erotic.

I slowly ran my tongue all over neck, shoulders and made my way to her boobs and her nipples, which were already aroused. When I started sucking her nipple, I wanted to know whether her breasts were big or not, so felt her boobs, and they turned out to be delightfully big. I continued playing with her breasts while she kissed me everywhere and then took my cock in her mouth and started to suck every inch of it.

Then, as if that wasn't enough, she got up, went behind me, and, after opening my hole with her fingers, she got down to licking deep inside it with her tongue. Now, other women had licked my hole many times, but she was doing it like a real pro. After making sure I was as clean as possible, she lay down under me and, placing her hands over my cock, moved it into her wet pussy.

"See, I've made your fantasy come true," I heard Allison whisper into her ear just as I was shoving my cock into her pussy.

As soon as Allison said that, the woman stopped for a second and then tightened her pussy as much as she could and proceeded to give me the best fuck of my life. After making sure that I had deposited the last drop of my cum into her pussy, she moved her hands toward my face, and both of us simultaneously removed each other's blindfolds.

When I saw who she was, I was totally shocked and feared the same expression from her but, instead of that, she gave me her broadest smile, looked at Allison and Rachael, who were standing next to us anxiously waiting to see our expressions, and tightly hugged me as I lay there on top of her in middle of the room with my cock still resting in my own mom's pussy.