Women for God Council Ch. 01

Story Info
Vietnamese and Filipina sexfight for the presidency.
6k words
4.51
11.4k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any resemblance to real persons or other real-life entities is purely coincidental. All characters and other entities appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, dead or alive, or other real-life entities, past or present, is purely coincidental.

*

Chp 1 The Will of God

Nga's jaw dropped to the floor after reading the notice board at the St Ignatius Roman Catholic Church in Melbourne's western suburbs.

The notice was the result of the recent election the Presidency of the Church's WFGC (Women For God Council) for the next 3 years and in bold letters it stated:

Pilar Tabares President

Nga Nguyen Vice President

Then her face turned ashen as she turned to me.

"How could it happen? There are 14 Vietnamese and only 11 Filipina sluts on the board. I should have won the vote 14 to 11."

Nga was a Vietnamese woman of 43 years and my current lover. Like 10% of the Vietnamese population she was Catholic, not Buddhist, but that meant she was extremely devout by Western standards. Something I had put up with because she was such a good fuck with absolutely no inhibitions, and after her divorce, she equated being fucked often with security and she needed a lot of security. I had taken on the unpaid position of auditor of the WFGC books. Me doing Accounting work for free! What had the world come to?

The WFGC controlled the large finances of the Western Suburbs Catholic churches donations to Charities, and general administration of the Churches WFGC groups. Since the 70's it had been a Filipina dominated council, and they had redirected most funds back to charities in the Philippines. But now the Vietnamese women outnumbered the Filipinas and they knew with the Presidency in their hands they could completely control the council and channel the funds back to Vietnam as well as reap the glory and rewards of obtaining the best jobs in the administration. There was a deep-seated dislike between the two groups. The Vietnamese considering the Filipinas to be low-class illiterate peasants: mail order brides with little or no femininity, elegance, clothes sense or class. The Filipinas considered the Vietnamese women to be cock teasers who were interested in their appearance and money more than family or friends.

Her faced hardened and contorted with anger.

"That bitch Pilar. Somehow she's rigged the vote. I'll kill the old, overweight, ugly, Filipina mail order bride slut."

"That's no way to talk about your president for the next 3 years," said a Filipina voice from behind us. "Come into my office, Vietnamese whore and we'll discuss your resignation from the board or how you'll work under my authority."

I managed to restrain Nga from attacking her and then followed her and Pilar into Pilar's office. From behind, I compared the 2 women. My 43 year old Nga, 5 foot 4 inches, 105 pounds 34B 27 34, long straight shoulder-length hair with her attractive face accentuated by her exquisite makeup and her expensive diamond ear studs as well as the long gold bar earrings with 2 diamonds at the end dangling from her ears, 4 inch heels, elegant tailored black slacks, cream blouse and tailored jacket.

The 45-year-old Filipina Pilar was 2 inches shorter, 14 pounds heavier, had a 36C 32 39 figure and wore her hair short. Her face was rounder, larger and fuller than Nga's and lacked her expertise in makeup. Like most middle-aged Filipinas she had short legs attractive to the knees, then very solid thighs and buttocks and a full belly. She was wearing 2-inch heels, a short very tight navy blue skirt which ended a few inches above her knees and showed both her shapely calf and ankle and the power in her solid thighs and arse. Her old fashioned blouse was also tight and her prominent nipples stretched and strained against the material.

Inside her office, Pilar sat on the edge of the desk facing us and cut off Nga as she stared her verbal tirade.

"It's useless complaining. Father Mulchay and Monseigneur Price counted the votes and that result is final. There was no cheating or one of my 20-year-old twin boys Dominic and Francis would have told me. They are on leave from their priest training at the seminary and Francis was sitting on the priest's lap with his cock up his arse while Dominic had the Monseigner's cock tickling his tonsils. It's amazing how attached the 2 men are to the young men, something I have actively encouraged," Pilar said as she laughed and smiled condescendingly at Nga. "When I want something I'll do anything to get it. Now as to you and your position on the council."

Putting her legs on the desk, Pilar spread her legs and as she spoke slowly spread her legs wider. The short skirt and no panties revealed her shaved pussy and, as we both stared at the huge gash, she began flexing her cunt muscles which made her lips open and close as they became drenched with her hot pussy juice.

"You can hand in your resignation from the committee now, because I as president have 5 votes which means there will be 10 Filipina votes plus my 5 against the Vietnamese 14" she stated, and while we watched she continued to tighten and loosen her gaping sex organ causing the oversized pussy to drool like a dripping water faucet. "Or you can stay on the council and be responsible for cleaning the toilets at all the car parks of our churches. A job that should be suitable for you."

She calmly slipped her hand between her chunky thighs, and after taking a deep breath she slipped her index finger into her hot wet cunt and began moving her finger in and out of the hot pussy. With each stroke the Filipina would tense up as her orgasm neared, until finally, she managed to gasp out just before she came, "or you can challenge me here one on one with the better woman to be president and have an hour of uninterrupted victory time with the other."

Pilar pulled her hand from underneath the dress, and as she did our nostrils were filled with the unmistakable aroma of fresh pussy wafting gently through the air. Then the Filipina ripped her skirt up above her waist and in an even hard voice ordered, "Okay, bitch, now since we're alone with a single witness, are you woman enough to take care of this "old overweight ugly Filipina mail order bride slut's" pussy and clit with your pretty little mouth. Are you ready to eat pussy till one can't continue."

This was more than Nga had bargained for, as she liked to dominate proceedings, make the other woman feel inferior and then issue her challenge, but she could see no way out that would save her face.

"Agreed." Putting on a confident face she added: "It will be the shortest presidency ever by the ugliest president."

She started to get up and prepare, but before she had a chance to move Pilar had grabbed her by the arm, and with a vice-like grip pulled her hand to the obscenely bulging lips of her excited pussy.

"A separate bet first. Fingers on clits. I cum first and this year's charity money goes to Vietnam. You cum first and I fuck your man."

Again Nga had no choice but to agree or lose face and have the news that she declined a challenge spread like wildfire.

After Pilar released her grip on Nga we went into the self-contained apartment that backed onto the office and into the bedroom. Stripped the two women exhibited their differences. The lighter-skinned Nga was obviously in far better shape: her muscle tone, longer leaner legs, taut buttocks and pert still firm breasts contrasted with the dark-skinned, shorter, wide-hipped, rotund, full-bellied, cellulite thighed Filipina.

The greatest difference, however, was their cunts. Nga had an extremely prominent mound which stood out from her pelvis like a round hill on a plain and was extremely obvious when she wore her slacks which she had tailor-made to fit skin tight like they were painted on round her hips and cunt. Her pussy hair was shaved into a pornstar triangle above her small lipped slit. Pilar's pussy was completely shaven and was like a broad long gash that extended onwards out of sight. Thick dark pussy lips disappeared into her wide cavern and long dangling slightly lighter coloured inner lips hung past these outer lips with her entrance and clit visible. Her breasts hung down, not standing out hard like Nga's, and reminded me of my youth devouring National Geographic magazines. Large stubby brown nipples far bigger than Nga's rose from her dark areolae which were the size of the palm of Nga's hand.

The two naked women knelt facing each other on the bed. They pressed their bodies hard against one another. Nga ground her firm tits into the Filipina's larger, but hanging breasts and ran her hands up the Filipina's inner thighs, and sought out her cunt. Both women were breathing heavily, the sound of which was amplified by the closed room.

"You're too old you Filipina hag to take on a Vietnamese. Your tits have been sucked by too many kids and you've fucked yourself too many times. You're going to swallow my piss this afternoon."

I was always amazed by how Nga would change from an elegant sophisticated woman to a coarse foul-mouthed whore when she had sex. Pilar let Nga's hand have free access to her cunt and moaned loudly as the Vietnamese woman's fingers cupped her sex, slipping inside the tight, juicy slit with practised ease.

"Mmmmmmmm! Yeah, that feels so good," murmured Pilar, as she hunched her slick pussy up around The Vietnamese woman's fingers. The sensation of the experienced hands exploring her set Pilar on fire and she replied by parting Nga's cunt lips and her fingers entered my woman's pussy. Soon she had a stream of warm, fragrant cunt juices bathing her hand and Nga's fluttering vaginal muscles grabbed at her fingers as she stroked her sex.

Both women worked at each other for about five minutes, their wet fingers exploring each other, arousing seeking, finding, extracting and exploiting the most reaction. Nga concentrated upon Pilar's larger clit, kneading, stretching, caressing it, rolling it between her fingers, pressing and rubbing the swollen wet nub against Pilar's cunt. Pilar focussed on fingerfucking Nga with two fingers varying both her speed and depth, sometimes deep and fast, or slow and steady, sometimes barely entering the prominent yet small tight lips but with the speed of a hummingbird in flight wings.

"Jesus Christ, your pussy's so wet and you're so easy, slut!" Pilar whispered, inserting a third stiff digit into Nga's quivering hole, "and I'm going tooooooooo AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..."

Pilar threw her head back opened her mouth and uttered a gut-wrenching roar. Nga had used her left hand to roll one of Pilar's stiff dark engorged nipples between her fingers and was simultaneously massaging both her nipple and clit. She stroked both from base to tip between her fingers extending and distorting the swollen sensitive organs. With her fingers at their base of both, the head of Pilar's clit and half of her nipple were exposed above her fingers, and then she dragged her fingers along the two organs trapped between her fingers until Pilar's nipple was stretched 3 inches from her areola and her clit at least 2 inches.

Victory was within her grasp when one of Pilar's three fingers inside found her G spot. After only a few seconds Nga began to buck under her enemy's assault as her oncoming orgasm gripped her. Nga felt the orgasm build up in her loins. Hungrily her pussy muscles contracted around the Filipina's deeply probing fingers.

Despite being in a contest she found herself yelling. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Stick them in and fuck me hard."

Pilar held her tight so she couldn't escape and continued to fingerfuck her rival, guiding her towards her orgasm. Her breathing was coming in excited gasps, and Nga no longer cared that she no longer was fingering Pilar. She broke free falling sideways on her side but Pilar followed her, her fingers still inside working on the G spot.

"Oh Fuck!! I'm cumming, I'm cumminnnnnnnnnn... Ungh ... FUCK!!"

"That's right Vietnamese slut cum for me. Cum for the Filipina president," Pilar urged in a hoarse whisper, "Cum hard for me. Feel my fingers deep in your cunt you little slut as you cum." Pilar roared her triumph like a lioness over its prey as her Vietnamese rival came in her arms.

Moving quickly she moved the prostrate Vietnamese Nga into the classic Filipina control position. She spreadeagled Nga face down on the bed and tied her outstretched hands to the sides of the bed. Next, she pushed the defeated Vietnamese woman's legs into a kneeling position so she resembled a Muslim at the prayer mat with her arse thrust upwards. She put a belt around the 43 yr old Vietnamese's waist, and attached cords from this to the bed's sides, restricting Nga's upward movement. Forcing Nga's legs apart she sat and slid between them with her breasts touching Nga's cunt and arse. Finally, she placed a firm thick pillow between her lap and extended her legs under Nga body and locked her feet behind Nga's neck. Nga was immobile with her head buried in the bed and her open cunt just in front of Pilar's tits. From this position, Pilar could caress or lick Nga, reach around and play with her nipples, or if necessary inflict pain with her teeth or hand on her cunt, tear at her nipples and tits or deliver kicks to Nga's face. Total control.

Leaning forward she lightly traced her tongue along Nga's slit enjoying the shudder it sent through Nga. The second time her tongue parted Nga's cunt lips and slowly played with her clit at the end of its short journey. Her third passage along her slit was rewarded by the taste of Nga's renewed wetness.

Pilar's hand undid my belt and trousers and pulled them and my boxers to my ankles. When she'd gotten my underwear free, and tossed it aside, she reached up again, using one hand to stroke my balls, and the other to hold my penis as she licked the underside and mouthed it again. When a couple drops of pre-cum appeared, she got a delighted look on her face, stuck her face in my crotch, and started slowly licking me from the bottom of my balls, along the bottom of my penis, and out to the head, where she 'flipped' her tongue to catch the pre-cum.

She made a little smile and said, "Good! Sweet and salty, at the same time. No sign of Vietnamese cum. I see you haven't been fucking her lately. I like it."

She stroked my hard-on which was quivering at excitement at what I had seen and anticipation of what the Filipina had in store for Nga. Dropping her head down, Pilar stuck out her tongue and softly stroked it across the glans where her fingers had just been. My stomach muscles trembled in reaction and a soft moan escaped my lips.

Her tongue extended flicking and licking the swollen glans before she slowly swallowed and swallowed.

Growling deeply in her throat, Pilar took my cock head in her mouth and then plunged her mouth downward, engulfing over half my cock. Her tongue swirled around it and stroked over its head and then gently laved my glans. She slowly raised her head, allowing my cock to escape her mouth inch by slow inch. Her cheeks caved in as she applied suction to the hard shaft of my masculinity. She raised her head until only the head remained between her lips and then she dropped it back down, once again taking my cock within the warm interior of her mouth. She continued her up-and-down strokes, applying suction to my cock as it pulsated within her mouth. My cock was now meeting each of her downward strokes with an upward thrust of my hips. I groaned in ecstasy as the pleasure of Pilar's oral love built higher and higher.

Half moaning, I said, "Oh, God, Pilar. I'm getting real close. If you keep that up, you're gonna have a mouthful of cum."

My words of caution served only to make her intensify her actions. She wrapped her hand around the base of my shaft and pumped it up and down in unison with the in-and-out motions of her mouth. Having warned her, I gave myself up to the pleasure she was giving me. I felt my orgasm coming nearer and nearer, and even though I would have liked for the pleasure to last forever, I could do nothing to delay it. I wanted to come, to come in Pilar's mouth and feel her tongue and mouth draw my sperm from out of me.

Pilar took her other hand and probed her fingers between the cheeks of my buttocks. She delved a finger in until she found the little crinkled rosebud of my anus. She rubbed her finger in little circles around my anal entrance, and that coupled with her oral and hand actions, drove me over the peak. Groaning in ecstasy, I thrust my groin upward, driving my cock fully into Pilar's mouth. I felt my cockhead enter her throat just as my cock jerked and a spurt of semen shot out. Pilar gulped and swallowed the gush of cum. She then pulled her mouth up and swirled her tongue over the gushing head and down over the now super-sensitive glans. The muscles of my stomach spasmed and my cock continued to jerk and contract, each contraction causing a new spurt of seminal fluid to shoot out into Pilar's mouth.

Even though I had gushed out large quantities of cum after her first deep swallow Pilar managed to keep almost all of it in her mouth and only a few dribbles leaked from her lips and down my cock. When I finally stopped spurting, Pilar lowered her mouth down on my shaft and using her lips and tongue succeeded in recapturing all the sperm that had escaped her mouth. Pilar turned her attention back to Nga, and her skilful tongue rapidly brought another 2 orgasms from her captive challenger.

She leaned forward and allowed some of her cum to dribble into a small puddle into the palm of her right hand, which she then laid at the top of the crack of Nga's arse, and tipped her hand a bit to allow the cum to trickle down between Nga's cheeks. Nga writhed as the cum seeped down the crack, and then slid over her anus. Using another, smaller, amount of the cum, Pilar repeated the action, but this time, after letting it roll out of her hand, she spread Nga's cheeks slightly, and worked the cum around a bit, making sure it was well distributed. Then she pulled Nga closer so that her arse tilted up more, and brought her pucker hole more into view.

Pilar allowed a little bit of cum to drip from her mouth, directly on Nga's arsehole, causing Nga to flinch, then moan. While her left hand expertly worked over the Vietnamese woman's cunt, she started to use her right forefinger to explore her arse first, then, with a little more pressure, farther and farther into her rosette, until, finally, using both her forefinger and middle finger, Pilar started working them into Nga's opening. Applying a little more pressure, she eased further and further into her hole, until, finally she had both fingers inside.

Meanwhile, her left hand was stroking and kneading Nga's clit and simultaneously finger fucking her wet pussy at a different speed. Nga was moaning constantly now, and rocking herself back toward Pilar, so Pilar didn't hesitate to drip more her cum onto her fingers and work it in and out of her sphincter, getting her well lubricated. When Pilar judged that she had enough cum to last the duration, she pulled her fingers back out of her rectum, twisting it back and forth as she did so causing a muffled plop as it popped free.

Spiting the rest of the cum on her hand, and satisfied that she was ready as she could be, she formed a cylinder with her right-hand fingers bunched together straight out and eased their tips into Nga's pucker hole. Redoubling her efforts on the Vietnamese's cunt with her left hand she soon had had catlike mewlings coming from Nga. Pilar's fingers slithered up and down the throbbing length of her secreting pussy hole. At maddening intervals, a digit member darted up her slick vagina, or arse, or teased her clit driving her wild with passion.

12