Women for God Council Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gonna cum! Gotta cum. Gotta cum, Gotta cum," Nga gasped her body bucking against the restraints and Pilar. "Help me Mother of Mercy. I'm cumming again, Christ I'm cummm cummmmmmmming."

Nga shook and thrust her arse backwards helplessly self-fucking Pilar's fingers in her cunt. Her orgasm turned into a scream of pain as the Filipina triumphantly thrust her other hand covered with my cum deep into the Vietnamese woman's arse pushing aside the tight but thoroughly prepared sphincter muscle to bury her hand wrist-deep in Nga.

"First Blood to me," Pilar gloated fucking herself wildly with her left hand as she pumped her right fist mercilessly before withdrawing it and allowing Nga to slump prostrate on the bed.

She untied Nga and screamed, "Now for the main event."

She rolled Nga over onto her back and went down on her in 69. Immediately Pilar spread her legs, exposing the hairless lips of her throbbing cunt.

"Jesus Christ, I'm horny and ready for sex. Show me what you've got bitch."

Nga lay along the bed, sprawling on her back between Pilar's spread legs. She shook her dazed head wonderingly as she looked at Pilar's pussy slit. The Filipina's now aroused cunt was the wettest she'd ever seen. The thick-lipped pussy gash was foaming with fuck oil. So much had drooled out of Pilar's pussy that her inner thighs were completely wet, even the crack of her arse. No wonder the whole house room smelt like pussy! Nga shook her head as she saw how stiff Pilar's clit was, popping out of the folds at the top of her cunt.

"Lick me," Pilar ordered. She reached down to peel apart her pussy folds with her fingers, exposing the full size of her clit. "Can't you see how horny I am? I want a contest Vietnamese slut. Lick my clit."

Nga moaned and thrust her hands around Pilar's hips, cupping the full round cheeks of her rival's arse. Then she lifted her face to Pilar's steaming pussy mound, pressing her mouth to the creaming lips of her enemy's cunt. Digging her tongue into Pilar's pussy hole, Nga eagerly sucked the fuck juice up making little slurping noises as she savoured the taste of Pilar's pussy cream.

"Lick me! Lick my clit!" Nga gasped. "Oh fuck, I love it," she moaned as in return she swirled her warm tongue up and down the entire length of Nga's oily slit.

She let the pointed tip of her tongue jab and titillate, darting among the crevices lining the younger woman's pussy. She let it slide up the Vietnamese's oozing vagina, moving in vigorous circles before quickly withdrawing to travel down to the unsuspecting ring of her tight little anus. She drew lazy circles around the sensitive sphincter muscles, feeling the split-legged 43-year old's hips jerk at oral caress. Pilar's hot pussy was palpitating wildly as she tongued the dark-haired woman's widespread cunt. Wet slurping sounds filled the room, accompanied by Nga's heavy breathing. A soft whimper escaped Nga's throat when Pilar's tongue returned to her heavily secreting split, pausing to apply sudden pressure on the swollen nub of her clitoris and causing Nga to sob as she came again.

Meanwhile, I toyed with my once again hot pounding prick as I sat watching the two naked women perform. The sight of the Filipina devouring my woman's cunt and the wet slurping sounds of her swirling tongue had my balls churning as the open glans of my pulsating rod dribbled with excitement and started to harden again. Christ, look at Pilar eat her pussy, I thought, my face flushed. And look at the way Nga can't stop responding. I grinned knowingly at the frantic jerks of my woman's pelvis, the erratic sounds of her breathing. I saw the way her firm, hard nipples had risen into stiff rigid nodules and knew, without a doubt, that Nga was being aroused by the Filipina's voraciously lapping tongue.

Just as I knew that later, when Nga had regained her senses, she would be thoroughly humiliated by the knowledge that I had observed her unrestrained response to the Filipina peasant. Her orgasms started to happen regularly and noisily, about every minute and a half but after about 15 minutes her tongue was starting to affect Pilar.

Awwwww!" Pilar Jerked around frantically, fucking her cunt all over Pilar's face. "Suck it for me! Lick it, suck it, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Nga continued to lick and suck the Filipina's pussy gash, trying to devour every drop of pungent fuck juice. But it seemed to flow out of Pilar's pussy as fast as Nga could suck it up. Finally, she pushed her mouth up Pilar's fuck hole and wrapped her lips tightly around the straining clit.

"I'm cuuuuuuuumming!" Pilar heaved up, lifting her arse nearly a foot off the bed. "I can't staaaaaaaaaaand it! I'm so fucking horny. I'm cuuummmmiiiinnggg!"

The spasms gushed through Pillar's nakedness, making her clit twitch in Nga's mouth, making fuck juice gush out of the depths of her cunt. Nga alternated between probing licks and prolonged sucks on her enemy's clit. Pilar came for near a full minute, gasping and groaning as she rolled off the bed. Finally, her thrashing about finished and her sweating, burning arse fell back to the living room rug.

Just like Arnold Schwarzenegger said in Predator "If it bleeds it can die," Nga now had hope.

Despite this Pilar soon had Nga cumming regularly, but Nga had been given hope and this time and this time it was only 6 minutes before, despite her breath coming in excited gasps, and being weakened by the numerous times she had come, Nga had Pilar reacting strongly to the sensations tearing through her naked body, and another massive orgasm had the Filipina's body going into rigid spasms for over twenty seconds.

Nga whose attractive face, now streaked with her makeup and mascara, was nestled between Pilar's lewdly splayed legs. The Filipina's steaming cunt was swollen and throbbing and leaking love juice profusely. Her nectar flowed from her palpitating open gash to be quickly lapped up by Nga's exploring tongue. Nga continued to suck and kiss Nga's pussy, savouring the taste of her weakening opponent's cunt flow.

Although Pilar came four times in the next three minutes Nga gave her no respite. She held Pilar's cunt firmly between her lips and sucked hard, puckering her cheeks just as she did when sucking my cock at home or the office or while I was driving. Her tongue flicked out, teasing the huge sensitive clit tip. Pulling one hand out from under the older woman's wildly humping arse, Nga insinuated two fingers deep inside Nga's throbbing, and cum oozing cunt and she was rewarded by the Filipina cumming even more strongly than before. For over a minute Pilar had no control of her body as it went into seizure and paroxysm.

The shortness of time between Pilar's orgasms gave the tired Nga a glimpse of victory and she redoubled her efforts. Nga was so eager to give her another shattering orgasm that she nearly choked on the amount of cum flowing from the Filipina. But she didn't want to give up control, and she fought back the reflex, flaring her nostrils so she could breathe around the swollen cunt.

Wet slurping, smacking sounds filled the living room as the two competed for the final knockout. Another massive orgasm rocked the Pilar but she was a Filipina and they fight to the end. The two traded orgasms as their tired bodies still somehow responded to arousal. Suddenly without warning Nga pulled away her body spasming uncontrollably. A final massive orgasm had immobilised her. Perhaps it would have been different if Pilar had not worked her over after the first pre-fight contest.

But the President of the WFGC took full advantage. Immediately she spread Nga's legs, fully exposing the pornstar shaven triangle of pubic hair and lips of her opponent's cunt. She moved from their 69 position and again shifted Nga into the Filipina control position. This time however she had Nga on her back on Pilar's lap, her legs draped over the sitting Filipina's shoulders with her ankles trapped under Pilar's arms. Pilar's ankles were wrapped around Nga's throat immobilizing her.

Taking her time she went to work on the open cunt in front of her face. Pressing her lips on the wet slit in front of her face, she squeezed her clit with her lips and set out on humiliating the Vietnamese. Pilar made obscene gurgling sound as she slowly brought prolonged orgasms from the increasingly distressed Nga who could, from her immobile position, only look up along her thrashing body at the triumphant Filipina deliberately eating her cunt. Her belly was a feverish frenzy of hot physical sensation. Her split legs trembled and her hips moved in sporadic jerks.

Digging her tongue into Nga's pussy hole, Pilar eagerly sucked the fuck juice, noisily lapping it up as she devoured Nga's pussy cum. Her talented tongue continued to lap Nga's throbbing, raw cunt. Every part of the distraught Vietnamese woman's body responded to the skill of the triumphant Filipina whose face was buried between her trembling legs.

When Nga recovered she was bent over an armchair with Pilar facing her. Her eyes dropped downwards and she saw the threatening black rubber10 inch strap-on that jutted from below the Filipina's still heaving belly.

"Victory hour and I'm going to fuck you until your man comes in me, loser."

Inches from Nga's eyes Pilar jacked off my prick slowly and deliberately as she ran her lips and tongue up the knob and shaft, planting wet kisses on the flesh of my cock. Skilfully Pilar puckered her cheeks, remembering how I had enjoyed her cocksucking before. Up and down her head bobbed, lightly fucking my boner down the back of her throat. Pilar closed her eyes, inhaling the cunt warming aroma of my prick and balls. She pulled one hand from my hotly jerking cock shaft. Pushing her hand between my thighs, she cupped the sac of my bloated balls, rolling the cum-congested globes on her fingers.

The sounds of the blow job were now very loud as Pilar feverishly worked out on my bloated prick. She bobbed her head farther down she took a full three-quarters of my prick between her lips. Hungrily her tongue swirled around my cock, skirting the flared tip to lap up the prick juices bubbling up from my balls. Her fist tightened around the root of my cock.

"Time to start," she screamed in triumph.

Pilar's pussy was still leaking cum as she anticipated her victory rights, dripping and soaking the leather harness of the strap-on and caking her thighs as the cum dried. She moved behind Nga holding my throbbing cock in her hand. Out of sight of Nga, she raised her other hand to me and unclenched her fist. In the palm of her hand was a Dr Johnson Mark II cock ring.

Her eyes met mine and I nodded my agreement. Why did I betray my partner? What had she done wrong to me? What did it say about me as a person? I'll leave it up to you to decide what you would have done. She slid the red cock ring down my prick to the base and adjusted its tightness.

Nga was drained completely and Pilar was controlling her with her grip on the Vietnamese's hair and arranged her so she was kneeling on the edge of the bed. She stood behind Nga placing the artificial head at the end of the dildo against Nga's exposed, wet, vulnerable cunt. I placed the head of my cock against Pilar's cunt, but she was too short to enter. Reaching down she slid on Nga's 4-inch platform shoes and that made the difference as my cock now rested against her cunt, doggy style.

"Fuck me then! Stick it in and fuck me hard! I want your big, fat cock baby," screamed Pilar pulling my rigid prick into her cunt like a woman possessed. "Oh fuck yes. . . so good. . . feels so fucking good. . . yes. . . oh yes. . . fuck me. . . fuck your Filipina slut. . . fuck yeah. . . give it to me. . . need it so bad. . . so big up my cunt. . . so good. . . so gooooooood."

Spurred on by Pilar's obvious desperate need, I wasted no more time in driving my cock into the hungering flesh of the Filipina's cunt. She teetered on Nga's high heels standing behind Nga who was held doggy style on the bed. She stained and her short legs swept higher, capturing my cock. I felt the walls of her cunt spread apart, moulding around my invading cock like a glove as I slid easily into her, my shaft impaling her until my balls came to rest against her.

"Arhhhhhhgghhh! Jesus! Oh, God, you're hot and sweet baby," she gasped, as her clinging flesh enveloped my prick.

"FUCK! OOOOOOH, DO IT! FUCK ME, BABY!" whimpered Pilar to me as she violently drove the dong into Nga causng her clit to rub against the internal shaft of the strap-on. I braced myself with both hands and pulled out of her hole, only to plough back down into her tightness again with added force, thrusting in and out with all my strength.

"OH! OOHH! FUCK, YES! That's it! Throw that hot cock into me, baby," she grunted, still ramming her thick strap-on into Nga with eager thrusts. Nga bucked her arse into the bed in time with Pilar's savage thrusts, moaning with pain at each deep penetration.

"Unnnnnggghhh! Ohhhhh! Fuck! Oh, baby! That it! Yes, harder! OHHHH, YESSSSS."

Pilar released her hands which were tangled deep into Nga hair holding it like the reins of a horse and placed them into the corner of Nga's mouth so she was fish hooking her just like I had seen on Ultimate surrender. She plunged the 10 inches deep into the Vietnamese. Such was the force of her lunges that Nga's feet were being lifted from the bed and I was having a hard time staying inside Pilar. Then her frenzy passed as she settled into a rhythm. I would push deep into Pilar's arse, she would shudder with pleasure then continue the forward movement impaling Nga against the sofa. With Dr Johnson's cock ring performing its magic we fucked Nga for 50 minutes, ignoring, no, enjoying Nga's groans, moan's and sobs of pain as Pilar sought to split the Vietnamese woman's womb with her weapon. Six times Pilar orgasmed with her cunt muscle contractions causing me so much pleasure that Dr Johnson nearly didn't do the trick.

Finally, Pilar reached behind herself and released the cock ring. With an almighty moan, I filled and filled the Filipina. She pulled the strap-on roughly out of Nga who rolled off the bed to the floor. Standing astride Nga who was curled up fetal like on the floor Pilar flexed her cunt muscles and allowed my cum to drop from her cunt onto Nga's face.

"A gift from the president," she gloated.

The hardness of Pilar's nipples suggested it. And the look on her face confirmed it. This strap-on fuck wouldn't be a one-time exercise in power.

12