All Comments on 'Women Get Horny, Too'

by craverandscarlett

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What's with all the CAPITAL LETTERS?

That was a great story, although the descriptive words don't need to be emphasized.

wylderoswylderosover 8 years ago
More, please

Keep up the good work!

live4thebjlive4thebjover 8 years ago
Liked it till page 2

There are sexual acts that one has to wonder why? For me pee plus others are a line I will not cross. You could have them do anal and it would be hot but the whole peeing thing killed it for me.

sissysimmisissysimmiover 8 years ago
wow

Fantastic loved it all. I hope u keep writing just loved the anal scene if I had been him I know where my mouth would have been.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sexy son and mom

Robby has the body of a man… how about a bit of blond hair scattered on that chest? And a bush of blond pubes around his cock. He can bury himself bush-deep in mom's count. Sexy! Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liked your work, but...

As already pointed out, the CAPS on the sex words is rather juvenile and distracting. And I am not into the Pee scene, so I just stopped at that point. Pretty hot up until then.

Seems to be a same thread in your work. Keep writing. ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Hope there's more and she gets pregnant

ErosnessErosnessover 8 years ago
The Peeing

Thank you for adding the peeing part to the story. Made it even hotter. My friends and I have had lots of sexy fun with pee. For some reason I just can't get into the pregnancy thing. I think pregnant women are the sexiest, but the stories that include getting mom or sis pregnant just don't do much for me. I like when she the lady is pregnant or lactating and they have sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great stuff.

Another great depraved story from my favorite author.

Steve.

birdogbirdogabout 8 years ago
OMG !

I love your stories soooooo much !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Plagiarizer

Another story faithfully copied without scruples.

Have you little or no shame?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous