Women I Have Known: 04 Vicki

Story Info
Wife's GF black mail. There's an accident.
2.6k words
4.07
2.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two thousand one hundred words, approximately eight minutes of reading.

The morning after the naked falling and car sex (Women I have known 03; Gloria), while I was changing drivers of my two Taxicabs in the driveway, the phone wouldn't stop ringing. As soon as the shift change was complete and the drivers were gone, I played back the cassette-taped recording of the repeated calls.

My wife's Sorority sister, Vicki, repeatedly rang, saying, "Call me, Dale. Call me as soon as you get this. I have an idea for you to consider. This is important, Dale. Call me."

So, I called her number, and she said, "Meet me at my house as soon as you can get here. I need you here, now, Dale." 'Click' as the line disconnected.

I drove quickly, expecting something going on and visible as I entered the lane from the roadway to her house. But, at first look, there was no visible drama. The lane was muddy, icy and rutted, slick, and splashed muddy water all over the car. The windshield froze the mud and dirt as the wipers swung a few times before I stopped them.

I peered around the edge of the frozen wiper mark on the left end of the windshield where the wiper hadn't reached. A lot slower, I crept up to the house, parking as close as possible to the back door walkway into the kitchen.

On second look, the drama came from behind the kitchen door. Vicki had been watching for me; it was clear. She flung open the kitchen door and stood there without a stitch. She was wearing Red and Gold jeweled high heels, period. My wife's flame-red-haired friend was as smooth as a peach, with no hair below her head. I had always wondered if her carpet and drapes matched. I was looking at the evidence, and I still couldn't tell you.

She crooked her finger and stepped aside, saying, "Get your ass in here, Dale. You and I are going to come to an agreement." She turned away, saying, "The first decision for you to make is; do I tell your wife you were fucking those two Fashion models in front of the Club-Oh-My, last night?"

Without hesitation, she continued, "Do you have dinner plans? I will buy your dinner tonight at The Rancher's Bar and Snooker Room, but you will be a slave today from right now if you want my silence.

"If you say no to being my slave for the day, your wife gets enough information from the club manager. The manager wants to get even with your wife for the dress that the Club replaced for your wife. The manager swears it was not the Club that ruined it. Getting to destroy your wife with this story would satisfy the manager."

"Better yet, if you agree to do everything I tell you, I will make it worthwhile, including your dinner at Antiques Place in the Plaza. Forget the Rancher's Bar; I already have the reservation for our booth. For starters, I will manage the Club manager. The club car sex, I mean taxi cab sex, will never be mentioned again. It never happened."

Being exhausted and not thinking fully, I agreed. As the best restaurant in the area, their Chateaubriand for two, including two wines, requires three hours in the restaurant where time flies. It is such an experience. The pain to a wallet is severe at $195.00 per person. The Chef requires two days advance notice, and no knife is served with the entrée.

The limo was 'Glass Up' private when Vicki arrived for the unforgettable weekend she had planned.

We had completed about three circles around the elephant in the room when I said, "Vicki, I have always wanted to know if the carpet matched the drapes, and now that I have seen them both, I still do not know. Please tell me."

"Fuck you, Dale. You have no leverage except to fuck me. Then we will negotiate leverage. I know that I can fuck you and blow you better than that frozen hottie you sleep beside."

"After I prove to be your best ever fuck and cock sucker, I might tell you that they match. But, the best way for you to be sure is, of course, to show you. If you hang around long enough, my 'shadow' will reveal the truth; however, you might never know if you aren't here long enough for the grown-out natural color to reveal itself."

"Dale, I think that former hottie you live with has a friend with benefits. We were having her usual five glasses of wine while I had four fewer, and she asked me how long the longest penis I ever gave a blowjob to measured."

"Okay, Dale, even with my friends who get sexual pleasure from romance novels, I haven't been asked that specific question even once. Actually, "How long?" That was the actual question, so I cannot dodge it; I. think it's going to be a new penis that I will know of to tell about if anyone again asks me that question."

"Be Prepared. Isn't that the old worn-out street whore's slogan?"

"No, Vicki, that was the Boy Scouts' well-known motto."

"It has become my motto for the day, Dale. I am shaved and douched, my ass is flushed, and my teeth are brushed. My legs, armpits, and pussy are shaved clean, and my birth control pills are up to date."

"All that is left is for you to stick that hot dog into my bun, and the drama of last night will become a thing of the past. It will be long forgotten, cremated, and buried."

"Whadda-ya-say, Dale? You face a divorce, or whenever I arrange it, you eat my pussy, and be my slave regularly for the rest of your life."

"That is perfect, Vicki. I want to test-drive your pussy. Your pussy is probably like most other women who have fucked my cock. They are too often too shallow for me to really fuck them hard without hitting something deep before I am completely buried and my balls are resting on your ass or chin."

"Yes, of course, Dale. We will have to find out if that has been a problem. I, however, have never had anyone seem to 'bottom out in my vagina.

"I wonder why we are talking about it instead of doing the research to find out."

"I think I remember where your bedroom is, Vicki, but lead the way."

Vicki had been single for the eleven years I had known her. She had tales to tell about her sex life every time we saw her socially. Eventually, I began to hear the stories repeatedly being told the same way, even though the tellings were years apart.

When I'd asked my wife about it, she said, "If you catch Vicki in a lie, the evidence is wrong. Vicki doesn't lie. Nope. Not Vicki."

I know it was not a faulty conclusion that she was an alley cat regarding sex and men in general. She would ask someone at the BBQ, for instance, "Do you have any knowledge about car seats? I need someone to explain mine. It seems wonky."

At that, the fish would follow her to her car, which was perfectly fine, and once there, she would elicit whatever sex she needed at the moment.

After drunkenly explaining where she had been for the last forty-five minutes at a BBQ at our house, she asked if she needed to wash the sheets before she left. As though she was a house guest instead of a flop house punch for the evening.

I told her, "I'll take care of it."

She replied to everyone, "Not until your wife signs off will you take care of me, and you know it."

I laughed her off, but ever since that day, I have wanted to fuck her harder than I ever had anyone.

That day has come.

When she crossed the threshold to the bedroom, I grabbed her wrists and dragged her to the rack where she hung her belts. I tied her wrists behind and around the toilet tank. I tied her ankles loosely together and looped the belts around the tank so that her arms and legs were tethered by belts encircling the toilet tank. The seat was 'up,' so her ass was sitting in the bottom of the toilet bowl in the water. I blocked the tank valve open, so the water ran continuously into the bowl.

I even went back after checking out my handiwork and rerouted the bowl rinse bypass so that all of the water ran onto her from around the flush rim of the toilet. By now, she was screaming to be released. Still, I had wanted a piece of this twist for eleven years, and she was not expected anywhere except for dinner tonight. I absolutely canceled that and ordered takeout from McDonald's with extra-large fries, extra napkins, and four milkshakes.

She laughed and cooperated while I got her in that position since she could not stop me. I went to her den and got the VO and a six-pack of seven-up with tall tea glasses of ice and straws. I filled a glass two-thirds full of seven-up and a third of VO.

I fed her the straw and said, "Drink it all."

She said, "Oh please, no seven-up. It is so sweet; it will eventually make me throw up. I'll take it straight or with water for you. I can't wait for a drunken fun night alone and fucking my girlfriend's husband."

After drinking about three shots of VO, she said, "You should know by now I will be drinking and looking for liquor all night since I cannot usually stop at one drink."

"I counted on that; I am going to have you, your body, your ass, your mouth, your vagina, your toes, and your nose. I will fuck every little nook and cranny on you, Vicki. You may dislike some of it, but you will swoon and treasure for the rest of your life the memories of how I took full advantage of you for the entire weekend."

Enjoy the simple bidet I have rigged here for you, Vicki; I will get dinner. While you wash out and off every cop, cock stain, come or cell of hair from anyone else when I invade your existence.

My cell phone rang. It was an emergency call about my wife in California. It was an accident at Dodgers Stadium, about falling down the ramp and being taken to the Queen of Angels Hospital.

The LAPD Officer gave me a number to call and have someone from the LAPD would meet me at the airport. The person was shocked when I said, "I ain't coming down there."

"But your wife is...."

"What number can I call you back in about five hours, Officer?"

Obviously exasperated, the officer said, "Don't bother Buddy; she'll be dead in a few hours anyway. Horrible what happened, just horrible." The line went dead.

I sat in Vicki's kitchen and couldn't grasp what had changed and how it would change things.

When I went into the bathroom, Vicki cried and said her ass was freezing and that her vagina must be frostbitten from the cold water rinsing her in and out.

Before I told her why, I unbuckled her arms and ankles, lifted her ass out of the toilet bowl, and dropped her on the side of the bed.

I walked to her closet, found a cotton robe of very plush terrycloth, and helped Vicki stand and put it on.

She knew something was up but didn't understand my solemn attitude, whereas minutes before, I had been playful, rough, and tough with her and her thoughts.

I sat with Vicki for a few minutes, then placed my arm around her waist and said, "There was an accident at Dodger Stadium, and she won't live through the night. She is dying as we sit here about to cheat on her wedding vows. I suggest we straighten up your house, Vicki, get dressed nicely, drive to LA, and do the right thing until we can get her laid to rest."

"Come on, Vicki, we must show the world until she is buried that we are not fucking each other nightly until she is buried."

We sat there for a couple of seconds then I looked at her, smiling at me with tears in our eyes. We kissed and went back into the bedroom and sealed our future by being tender and loving and being in love; she was cold to the touch, where her crotch had been 'washed' of the sins of all those who had gone there before. He massaged her lower back as she laid on the bed on her stomach. He managed to drop little bites and smooches down her spine, which increased her desire almost visibly. The color returned to her vagina, and her labia went from cold and shriveled to soft, flushed, bright red, oozing her essence and lubrication.

He licked her asshole first, from which she pushed her ass off the bed and spread her knees apart, allowing him to place his mouth on her clitoris from underneath. She then rode him slowly and suddenly said, "Stop!"

The ease with which they fell together was remarkable, considering the torture and freezing of her ass as an introduction to romance. This was not lusting and fornicating. This had turned to care, the synergy of emotion, and a complete flip of lust into romantic desire and want. It sparked the real connection these two had felt for years but could not enjoy because he was married to her friend.

While he was doing such a thorough job of turning her into a blubbering idiot in an orgasm, she was not giving him any reward, so she decided to change to the sixty-nine position with him on the bottom.

The position still allowed him to again latch onto her pussy orally, even as she kept a rhythm across his face that tickled, rubbed, brushed, bristled, and stroked her from her vagina to her clitoris. Within a few seconds, she was flowing, blowing, and glowing in a screaming, silent, wide-mouthed orgasm.

Her vagina clamped down and began to pulse and twitch in his face. The end came when she finally collapsed and rolled onto her back beside him. There was a moment of only the sounds of their breathing that she interrupted by saying, "Dale, I cannot keep this to myself a minute longer. I am in love with you and have been from about the time you and I looked at each other. I have wanted to kill your wife for how she treats you. When I repeatedly I asked her to let you go and be happy. She'd laugh at me. I am sure she would have been different if she had known how that hurt."

"Here Vik, let me make it better." He raised her legs, spread them while he rolled over her, stuck his cock in her pussy, and kept moving in and out in rhythm almost immediately.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh, Gad damn, fuck me. Finally. I do not care how you do it, or when you do it, but fill my pussy with your come. Fuck me. Fuck me."

The come was oozing from around her labia and sliding down his balls. He backed out of her and stroked his cock clean with his hand, which she licked clean. Dropping to her pussy, he cleaned the come from her ass to her navel, and then they kissed and snowballed until they each had swallowed their half.

Two days later, holding hands, they flew to LA.