Night Shift Pt. 01

Story Info
Late nights with older boss.
782 words
4
4.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being the youngest at 22 in my work place comes with its challenges. But also with its perks. My boss always keeps me later than everyone else because he thinks I get the work done best. I look at my watch to see it's already 9pm but I cant leave until he dismisses me. I look towards my 45 year old boss in his office, trying to grab his attention. He looks over at me from his open door and tells me to come over. I get up and fix my pencil skirt that has ridden up while sitting. I knock on his door and enter.

"Hello sir, you wanted to see me?" I say.

"Yes, please sit." He says.

"So, how have you been liking working here so far. I know we keep you up late. But trust me it will help with your experience." He says as he looks me over. His eyes linger on my breasts a bit before looking up at my face. Weird.

"It's really good, sir. I love it here. Everyone is so nice." I say, squirming in my seat from his gaze.

"Is it affecting your.. personal life staying up this late? He asks.

"Personal, sir?" I ask

"Yes, your boyfriend, partner..anyone waiting for you..?"

"Umm.. no sir, living alone for now."

"Hmm... well anyway, I wanted to call you over to help me with something.

I need help finding something in my computer. I cant seem to find a few files."

I get up and head towards his side of the desk, thinking he will get up and give me space. But he doesn't.

I stand and bend over in front of his computer while he stays seated. I could almost feel his gaze on my ass, but I must be imagining it.

"What are the names of the files, sir?" I ask.

"Try budget meeting..." He says.

Suddenly I feel his hands tracing up my thighs. I still. Is this actually happening? He hands stop underneath the hem of my skirt.

He waits. I wait. What.. what am I supposed to do. Do I stop him?

"Did you find it?" He breaks the silence.

"N..not yet" I say in a hoarse sound.

His hands start moving until they reach between my legs. And they hover there. Is he going to touch me there. Fuck. Im so conflicted. Is this even allowed. Are there cameras in his office?

"Find it yet?" He asks again.

No I havent found it! I cant even think straight. I can feel my thong getting wet. Shit its been so long with my toy that I miss human interaction.

I test the waters by bending my ass a bit and have it close to his face.

Suddenly, he cups my pussy through my thong, and I moan. His fingers find my slit and start tracing it from front to back. And again and again.

Shit.. fuck the files. I wanna cum instead. My older boss stands up and bends behind me. It almost looks like we're doing it doggy style. But through clothes.

I can feel his cock from behind. He's hard. He slowly starts humping me while his fingers are still playing with my pussy.

"Perhaps... I should help you find it." He says.

"Yes, sir. Please help me" I moan.

My skirt is lifted from behind and I hear his zipper and belt unbuckling. He starts grinding on me again, but this time through his boxers and my thin thong. He starts groaning.

"I think we are close to finding it" he says as he picks up speed grinding his cock between my ass cheeks.

I moan louder and louder as he starts fingering me. He pushes me on his desk and gets on top of me to grind harder.

"No. No this wont do" he says.

Im suddenly turned around. My shirt is ripped, and Im in front of my boss with my tits out. He starts playing with them and squeezing my nipples.

When he's sure they're all puckered up, he leans forwards and starts sucking them hard while dry humping my clit. He sucks more and more.

"Have you ever lactated?" He asks me between sucks.

I shake my head because I cant think straight. Why would he want me lactating?

"We will have to change that" he says and goes back to sucking on my teat like a starved man. My orgasm is so close and I can tell his is as well.

He grinds on me until we both orgasm at the same time.

I cant believe this happened.

No way.

I was just dry humped and sucked by my older boss.