Women Love Me and I Love Back

Story Info
Women proposition me frequently. I'm ready to accept.
4k words
4.2
9.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RavenTrue
RavenTrue
19 Followers

Women Love Me and I Love Back

She pressed her lips against mine one last time and then exited the bathroom. I had never had something like this happen to me. I didn't know at the time, that it would not be the last.

Another Friday night on campus meant another bar crawl hoping to meet up with friends and quarter beers. It was shitty beer but it was cheap and I'd chug to get buzzed ASAP! My boyfriend and our friends were usually getting smashed by 4:30 in the afternoon.

"Helen! Helen!" I heard from a corner of Ron's Tavern. There was Stacey on her boyfriend's shoulders. Chuck was a mountain and Stacey climbed him like a monkey. We pushed through the crowd and when we met them, they had a round of tequila shots ready for us. We drank, we danced and had a great time. Stacey and I had always been the crazier girls in the group. Often, we'd lead everyone to dance. But the guys were always too cool. It was always us girls dancing together. At times, other guys would join us or try. We'd shoo them away. Usually, when the tequila kicked in, Stacey and I would get really sexual and grind on each other, giving each other booty slaps. The guys would take that as a sign that we were DTF. Off we'd go back to our respective dorms to get the usual college guy drunk sex; their penises jammed in our mouths and then getting pounded for far too long because of their numb dicks.

I didn't know any better at the time, so I enjoyed it? On our next Friday night out, Stacey shocked me.

There was a Greek fundraiser where we had to wear "Country" clothing. I was known for my heart shaped ass and tight abs. I had my cowboy boots and Daisy Dukes. The round bottom part of my ass hung out daring to be pinched. I had a white sports bra under my flannel shirt, which I kept unbuttoned. You could easily see my perky nipples. I made sure everyone could see them. Stacey looked like my twin, except her breasts were busting up out of her blue denim shirt. It as so tight that the material between buttons gaped. She wasn't wearing a bra. He denim jeans were too tight for my taste and she kept yanking the inseam out of her crotch.

At the frat, the guys played drinking games, the girls danced and fetched more drinks. As the night progressed the lights got dimmer and those that weren't paired up found their matches. Because of my tight shorts, I found myself visiting the bathroom almost hourly. Stacey accompanied me on every trip.

It must have been around Midnight and as we touched up our make-up, she slapped my ass, pinched my butt, "Helen, you look so hot. That ass, girl!"

"Stacey, c'mon, you and your tits are all anyone sees." I reached out and gave one of her boobs a squeeze. Stacey responded by pinning me to the back of the bathroom door and pressed her lips to mine. Out of shock, I tried to say something. It sounded like, "Umph". But that allowed Stacey to jut her tongue in my mouth. I felt hand reach up under my shorts and squeeze my cheek. Her right hand searched and found my erect nipple and pinched it. I didn't know what to do with my hands. I think they were just out at my sides out of shock. But I did start kissing her back. We were interrupted by someone knocking on the door. Stacy pulled away and said, "I'm...I'm sorry." She then pushed me aside and left the bathroom. A guy came in and then stared at me. I pushed him aside and exited.

Stacey waited in the hallway and I walked past her. I didn't know what to say. Part of me was still in shock, part of me was embarrassed and part of me was wet. After that, we never really hung out together. There was always an excuse and either Stacey or myself would miss the get together. Not long after she broke up with Chuck. He took up most of my boyfriend's time asking him to be wingman. I didn't care. I occasionally thought of that night. But I was drunk and it was a blur.

When the semester ended and we were moving out, I received a letter from Stacey. She apologized repeatedly and asked me not to hate her. She stated that she had been developing a crush on me all semester and couldn't help herself anymore. She ended the letter stating that the event led to her finally realizing she's a lesbian. That explained her break up with Chuck. I really didn't know what to think. I kept replaying that night in my head; at least what I could remember. The more I thought of the kiss and feeling her hands on my body, the more wet I became. I finished packing and went to bed. As I fell asleep, I wondered what it would be like to have sex with a woman.

7 years later, I was married and had a child. My marriage was satisfying? My husband had been a wonderful man but we did get married too soon because I got pregnant. We were happy and didn't see why we shouldn't tie the knot. My son was everything I wanted. He was the cutest 3-year-old in the world. But my husband had developed a habit. His job was in financial services and his habit was chasing the next big deal. He often worked long hours and when he was at home, he was on the phone or laptop constantly. I worked in a dental office. I was one of the clerical staff helping with their web design and managing their social media. The staff of dentists included a very handsome, mature man of 48, Dr. Sinclair. His wife, Julie, was one of the dental hygienists. He was a very nice man and showered the staff with free lunches and often offered tickets to concerts and sporting events free of charge. Julie was a sweetheart and kept the mood at work light and fun. My husband was always trying to get me to pitch deals to the dental practice. I refused. One Valentine's Day, my husband called from the office. There was a huge deal in the works and he and the rest of the office booked rooms at a hotel downtown. They had to have an all-night business meeting. "Are you fucking kidding me? This is bullshit!" I shouted into the phone.

"Helen, listen to me. These investors are in Japan and Taiwan. We have to meet on their time. This deal could set us up for life!" I sat and thought about it.

"OK. OK. I don't know," I let out a sigh. "I'll trust you on this. But if anything funny is going on, you're gonna have hell to pay." I hung up. A few days later I found photos on IG posted by his co-workers. They were all at a strip club getting lap dances. Others in the firm posted, "After party", pics at the hotel. I didn't see him in any of the photos but if they were all at the club, and partying in the hotel, where was he? I was devastated. I confronted him. I showed him the posts. He denied everything. I asked about the deal. He said it fell through. I threw him out of the house.

For the next week, I just moped. The only light was my son. But at work people can see I was not myself.

Julie pulled me aside. "Helen, are you OK?"

"I'm fine. I'm just a little tired. I'm...". I had tears welling up and rushed to the bathroom, found a stall and locked myself in. I heard the bathroom door open and I saw Julie's shoes outside the stall.

"Helen, lets talk. Take the afternoon off. I'll call you later, OK?"

"Thanks Julie," I replied.

I picked up my son from the sitter and headed home. I played with him and got dinner ready. The phone rang and it was Julie, "Hi. I'm sorry if I'm being nosey, Helen, but we can all tell something is different with you. Can we talk?"

I sighed deeply, "I'm sorry, Julie. Work is fine it really is. I hate that people are worried. Did I fuck something up? Are patients complaining about me? Oh no!"

"No, no, nothing like that, Helen. Everyone on staff and all our patients love you and your smile. But we haven't seen much of it lately. And you seem disconnected. We're all worried. Is there something I can do? Even Clark has noticed. I'm calling as a friend. I want to help, if I can."

I glanced around the kitchen and saw my little one was no longer in visual range. "Julie, I really appreciate that you called. Can I call you back? My kiddo wandered off and I need to make sure he isn't filling a toilet with toys or washing his hands." We both chuckled.

"I remember those days. Sort of miss them but yes, go find him. Call me back anytime." And we hung up.

Found the little bugger in the laundry room fishing around in a cabinet. No harm, no foul. I spent the afternoon entertaining my child, picking up after my child and feeling lost. I missed my husband. But I was mad and depressed. After reading to Ricky, I tucked him in and silently left his room.

I grabbed a book and was just starting to read, when my phone buzzed. It was text from Julie, "Doing OK? If you want to talk, give me a call." I thought about it. Did I want her to know what was up? Can I trust her? The phone buzzed. Julie texted, "You can trust me. Whatever it is, I want to help." I looked around the room as if looking for a hidden camera and chuckled. So, I called.

"Helen, thanks for trusting me. You seem so sad. Tell me what's going on?"

I started to talk and broke down in tears. "No, Helen....oh noooo. Honey, I'm coming over right now. What's the address?"

Twenty minutes later, Julie texted she was in my drive way. I met her at the door and let her in. She gave me a big hug and I started crying again. It felt good to have a shoulder to cry on. She kissed my forehead and rubbed my back in big, wide circles. I sobbed and let it all out. Eventually, we made our way to the couch. She went in the kitchen and I could hear her opening the cabinets. She brought me some water and tissues. She sat next to me and said, "Take your time and tell me what happened. Where's your husband?" I looked at her wide eyed. "Did he leave you?" I shook my head and cried. Eventually, I explained the situation. Julie had no pity for him. "He's a dick. What an asshole!"

With Julie's support I was able to work some things out with my husband and I decided not to divorce, not yet. He eventually came back home and tried to get me to forgive him. I tried; I really did. But there were times I felt I didn't need him anymore. Julie became a great friend and we'd hang out about once a month. We chatted regularly. Sometimes, her husband joined us for dinner or a movie. It was fun. My husband had to learn to stay home and be a father, while I got to unwind with friends.

The following summer Julie would occasionally rent a room at the Hilton. It came with a jacuzzi and a balcony on the 30th floor. The view of the city was amazing. We'd go after work on a Friday, soak in the hot tub and then eat and drink, almost always drink too much and have some edibles. I'm amazed neither of us fell off the balcony. I'm sure the ultra-rich who lived in the nearby condos were amused by our antics. My husband, on the other hand, was a grouch about my time with Julie. I shut him down for good when he asked if I really needed to hang out with my friend, I said, "Yes, but only because of an all-night business meeting."

As Julie drove us to the Hilton, I seethed. I was so mad at being confronted for doing nothing wrong. And I was only in this situation because my husband cheated on me. Julie tried to calm me down. She stopped at a liquor store and bought two bottles of tequila, limes and salt. In the store a young gun in line gave her the once over. She said, "Like what you see?" and glared at him.

He smiled, licked his lips slowly and said, "Can you blame, me?" He then cupped his junk and winked. I was aghast.

Julie paid, handed me the bags and as we were walking out the door, she turned, and whistled. As everyone looked, she licked her lips, cupped her crotch and said, "I can't blame you". We could hear laughter and someone say, "Duuuude!"

When we got in her SUV, I said, "Julie, what are you thinking? What if that guy followed us?"

"Meh. He's too dumb. But now he has something to whack off to. Let's get to the hotel and get ripped. Here, take two". She handed me 40mg of pot gummies.

"Holy shit, no! I haven't done more than 20mg." I said.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine and with the tequila, it's gonna be great! Just check your horniness."

"Oh my god! How...", I gasped.

"The last time we were here you mentioned tequila made you horny. You need to let loose. Let me help you." She reached and rubbed my inner thigh. "Now take your medicine." I took the gummies.

An hour later we were on the balcony doing tequila shots, absorbing the hot afternoon sun in our bikinis. An hour and forty-five minutes later, I felt my body going numb. Julie handed me another shot and I said, "Thank me so fun!".

"Wh...WHAT?!" Julie shouted and then we both laughed and giggled for what seemed like half an hour. My face hurt from the laughter. I couldn't breathe. I fell back on the lounge chair. And as the edibles kept kicking in, I rolled onto my abdomen.

"Helen your shoulders are burning. Come here." Julie got out the sun block and started to rub it on my shoulders and back. I let out a moan. "Oh, does that feel good? I'm glad. You need to relax and just enjoy the night." I fell into a dream state. The sun felt good, my body was numb, all the sounds of the city were distorted. I floated and was in total peace.

I revived a little as the sun set and felt the heat dissipate. I tried getting up to go get in the jacuzzi and couldn't move. "Julie, Julie, I can't move my legs. I'm so stoned," I said and began to giggle. Julie laughed and clapped her hands.

"Come on, Snoop." She helped me get up and asked me where we were headed.

"Jashussy....hot tubbin', lady," I sputtered. We laughed and climbed in. The water felt so nice. I was holding on to Julie so that I wouldn't slide under. I was on her left side, my arms around her waist. She had left arm around my shoulders. I rested my head on her chest and heard her heart beat, her chest rise and fall. I hugged her and snuggled. Julie's right hand rubbed my left forearm and traveled up to my shoulder. She reached my neck and chin and lifted my face. My eyes were closed but I could feel her breath just before I felt her lips connect with mine. I pushed up against her mouth and pushed my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues swirled, we both moaned. I felt the strings of my top come loose. When I opened my eyes, I saw my top floating away and Julie's right hand caressed my left breast, cupping it and gently squeezing.

"I've been wanting to feel your tits for the past year," said Julie. "They're magnificent." She leaned down and took my nipple into her mouth. She sucked and licked slowly. I looked down to see her sucking my breast and bit my lip. I couldn't believe this was happening. I tilted my head back and sighed. I placed my left hand on the nape of her neck and she switched to sucking on my right nipple. My nipples hardened; my head swam. Julie came back up and French kissed me while repositioning her body between my legs. I spread them wide open for her without hesitation. I heard a light splashing sound and broke our kiss. Before I could see what was happening an extra pair of arms came between Julie and I. It was her husband; Dr. Sinclair and he was hugging Julie from behind. I was startled. He pulled Julie back a little and removed her top. As I sat, shocked to see him, he reached up and cupped her breasts. Her head tilted back as he bit the right side of her neck. He opened his eyes and stared at my breasts. I felt exposed. His right hand reached down into her bikini bottom and I could see he was masturbating her. She moaned and gyrated her hips. He turned her around and kissed her deeply.

"Come on to the bed," he said and climbed out of the jacuzzi. He was completely naked. His body was bronzed. His erection was impressive. His cock was thick and there was not one pubic hair to be found. I felt my pussy respond to what I was seeing. He walked to the bedroom. Julie untied her bottoms and then came back to me, planting her mouth on mine while clutching my ass. She untied my bikini bottom and removed it. She broke off the kiss and climbed out of the hot tub. As she began to head to the bedroom, she turned and reached back for me. I shook my head.

"I can't Julie. I want to, I really do but I can't. Not yet." I felt so confused, dizzy, and woozy. I didn't feel I could join Julie and Clark. Even though my husband is a jerk, cheater and loser, as a married woman I couldn't break that vow. Yes, I was ready to have sex with Julie but I felt it wasn't the same as having sex with her and Clark. I had only been with two men and this possible third wasn't even on my radar. I couldn't.

"Hey, its OK. Just relax. You're in no condition to go anywhere. I'm going to go get fucked but I'll keep him away from you. Don't worry. He's not rapey." Julie then joined Clark in the bedroom.

I could hear them; the sounds of people having sex. I sat in the jacuzzi and became aroused. I could hear Julie deep throating and occasionally gagging on his cock. I heard Clark say, "That's it, swallow it all." My labia swelled and I put my left hand over my pussy and applied pressure.

At some point they must have switched up because I could hear Julie moaning and saying, "Ohhhhhh, lick it, yeah....your tongue feels so good...mmmmmm....yeah, yeah, finger my ass....". I started rubbing my clit in circular motion. I pinched my right nipple and rocked my hips back and forth. I imagined I was the one eating Julie out. I shocked myself when I thought that I would lick her pucker. I heard Julie start to moan and grunt, in addition to a slapping sound. Clark was fucking her hard. And that sent me over the edge. I moaned loudly and then as my orgasm subsided, I heard Clark climax. Did I cause that? Had he heard me cum? I sat in the roiling water and relaxed putting my head back and fell half asleep.

At some point I heard Clark and Julie exit the bedroom. I heard Julie say good night to Clark and he left. Julie came and touched my shoulder. "C'mon sleepy head. Let's get you out of the water and to bed."

"I'm sorry, Julie. I could be with you, I just can't with Clark. It doesn't feel right."

"Stop worrying about it. He's fine. It was pretty fucking hot knowing you were in the hot tub listening. I thought of you when he was licking my pussy. I imagined you fingering me and eating me out," Julie said. "And when we heard you cumming, he blew his load."

We climbed in bed, naked, and Julie spooned me. I said, "I wish I had been eating you out. You know, I would even eat your ass." I wiggled my butt against her and she groped it. I felt her right arm, that was under my neck, move and her right hand started to squeeze and rub my left breast. Her left hand reached over my left hip and her fingers spread my labia. "Ohhhh, yes, that's nice," I said. She ran her finger up and down my slit and penetrated me, getting her finger fully lubricated. Then she started to massage my clit. I felt her lips on my neck and then I felt her finger increased its pressure and speed circling my clit. She bit my neck and when I started grinding my hips, she bit harder, flicked my clit faster and finally I orgasmed. I grabbed her left hand, stopping her action on my clit, but putting more pressure on my mound. It was heaven. When my orgasm subsided, I fell asleep.

In the morning, I awoke to an empty bed. Julie was in the shower. I thought about joining her but then I heard the water stop. As I propped myself up in bed, Julie walked out of the bathroom looked at me and said, "Good morning, sexy bitch," I laughed. "Get up and get ready. We can get breakfast and go home."

"Thanks for last night; for helping my get to sleep," I said and winked.

"My pleasure. I loved every minute," Julie replied.

"I owe you," I said.

Julie replied, "No you don't. You don't owe me anything. You needed yesterday. I am glad to give it to you. And I'm sorry about Clark. I'll keep that from happening again."

"Thanks. Nothing against him. Please make him realize that," I said.

RavenTrue
RavenTrue
19 Followers
12