Women Love Me and I Love Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home, my husband was up and had our son fed and dressed. As I hugged my kid, my husband announced, "I'm off. We've got a golf scramble."

"OK, have fun. Take your time," I said.

"I will," he replied as he walked out the door. I was happy and relaxed.

Things at work were right as rain. At home, not so much, in that we just co-existed. I never had another sexy time with Julie but we remained fast friends. I often thought of that night. I don't regret avoiding the threesome. I wasn't ready. I did start having sex with my husband again. I should say, he was allowed to have sex with me. I just took it. I didn't blow him and I didn't do anything.

The way Julie reached around and got me off is a memory I replay a lot. I showed my then husband and now Percy to masturbate me that way, from behind. More times than not, I imagine Julie is still getting me off. I once told Percy that when he does it to me, I sometimes imagine a woman is doing it. I just haven't ever mentioned its Julie.

Women love me. I'm ready to love back. I just have to find the right one. Percy is more than on board with letting me have a girlfriend with benefits.

12