All Comments on 'Women Need Orgasms, Too'

by GoneGray

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing

This is one of the best stories I have ever read after years perusing this website. You have a gift, I wish this story was a whole book!

dwoelfledwoelfleover 4 years ago
Fun

Good fun with an interesting premise. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

Great writing and excellent storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Delightful

Your imagination is an absolute delight. Your character development is on, or better than, with the best on this site. Only 5*.

detroitdave

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 4 years ago
Loved it!

What a story! This one is one of the best Halloween stories I've ever read. Regarding the plot, a man with such erotic digital talents shouldn't be limited to just one woman.

Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It worked for us.

Nothing wrong with proposing after 30 days...

we’ve been together for 35 years now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Exceptional. I recommend six stars

I almost creamed my pants just reading. Could I please give the sixth star for a story?

KrazyKumbucketKrazyKumbucketover 4 years ago
Most excellent read

I was taught how to please a woman, by an escort as well. Back when I was a teenager. I was 17, and Jojo was 38. My first older woman.. She was a neighbour of mine, and being a shy, and very awkward teenager, she caught me looking at her more than once.. She taught me things, that have stayed with me.. These days The closest I get to having sex, is masturbation, as old age took me from a good looking lad, to and ugly troll, and then added osteoarthritis to both legs..

SraulersSraulersover 4 years ago
Interesting story

The basic premise for the story was sufficient to carry it, and you handled it well. The added subplot of the swinger’s lifestyle and Shay having him screw two of her friends before their first time subtracted from what could have earned 5 stars from me. Know when to trust your basic plot and not have to layer on the smut. You’re a gifted story teller and I have a feeling you’ll have a number of Hall of Fame works before you’re done.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
If Only...

What a story. It's nice the upper class has such relaxed morals that allow David to pleasure all those women, can't say for sure if they were ladies, and allowed his mother to sleep her way into the family. Even with all the wall-to-wall sex, it was still an entertaining story with a very different twist. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You can sure spin a yarn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me add my "voice" to the chorus singing your praises. If one were to give a clinic on how to write erotica, your stories would be part of it.

God bless you and keep you.

Paul

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 3 years ago

Perhaps the triplets deserve their own story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
“the Snyders had invited Shay and I to dine”

I’m sure the Snyders had invited Shay to dine but I’m not sure they had invited I to dine. Maybe they invited me to dine.

Ergo: The Snyders had invited Shay and me to dine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And this is how someone should write or do in order to make a virgin woman FEEL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoneGray@GoneGray
Inspired to try writing from this site. First fiction in my life submitted June 2019. Have been very honored by all the positive comments and the voting scores. I'm so glad that many of you enjoy my stories, and I hope to keep improving my skills.

SIMILAR Stories