Women Pegged the Slut

Story Info
A morning sex party of pegging a slut by 8 women.
2.9k words
4.22
18.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Women Pegged the Slut

All characters in this story are over the age of 18 and consent to being written about their participation in this event. The names of the characters have been changed to hide their identity.

I go by the name of Ty. I am in my late sixties and have an awesome body that compares to someone much younger. One of my many female friends, is here spending the day with me at my chateau in a large US city. Lisa is 45, small breast and very athletic build. Her hips are firm and supple. Lisa is a red head, with a fiery personality. Towering at almost 6 feet, she is an Amazon of a woman.

Lisa's enjoys my attention and demands I am touching her all day long. Therefore, it is not unusual to find her asleep in my bed curled up with me. I woke up at 5:50 AM, I sat up on the left side of the bed to get my bearings before heading to the toilet. In my movement, Lisa is awakened and reaches for me. I lean over and kiss her on the forehead as she stares up at me. Lisa is wearing a white T-Shirt and granny panties. Nothing considered sexy, but whatever Lisa wears is sexy. For me, I have on a gray 3XL tank top and dark green tong.

"Ty, where are you going?" Lisa asks in a raspy voice.

"I am going to the bathroom, honey." I reply to her as she reaches for my left wrist and squeezes tightly.

"Okay, I will wait here for you." Sweetly Lisa said as she releases her grip and rolls over to her back, she lifts her t-shirt to expose her small breast. I can see her nipples are already hard and erect. I climb back onto the bed and kiss each nipple twice before heading to the toilet to relieve my bladder.

While in the bathroom, I freshen up by brushing my teeth and shaving. Lisa enters as I am finishing my shave and sits on the toilet to empty her bladder. Lisa reaches for the bottom of my tank top and raises it high enough to grab the waist band of my tong and pulls it down my thighs as she sits on the toilet. I continue to finish my shave as she finishes on the toilet and flushes. Lisa gets to her feet and comes up behind me and lovingly presses her crotch against my naked ass. I am bent over rinsing the shaving cream off my face. Lisa leans over me and caresses my chest through the arm holes of my oversize tank top.

"I want to fuck you today," Lisa softly says what is on her agenda for this morning. "No, I don't want to fuck you, I want to pound you like my slut wants me too." She added to the conversation as she tweaks my nipple.

I grab my washcloth while looking at her through the mirror in front of us. "I want you to do what you want to me, my queen!" I replied, causing Lisa to smile brightly. After cleaning my face, I place both hands in front of me on the vanity to secure our weight as Lisa is firmly pressed against my back. She begins to grind on my naked ass. I can feel her almost clean shaved pussy against me. Lisa is already damp. I feel her large clit poking out from under her hood. She is hot and ready to play.

"Let us get some coffee and breakfast before your pounding begins, shall we?" I politely requested Lisa, because I know when she is horny, there is no holding her back for long. I look at her through the mirror, she looks at me back over my left shoulder and smiles.

"Okay, lover! I am going to take a shower while you fix coffee and breakfast." Lisa said and released her grip and assault on my naked ass.

Before I can move, she slightly steps back and grabs my tong with both hand on the outside of my thighs, and snuggly pulls them back up into my crack and over my penis. The material of the tong sent a shock wave of pleasure through my body. Lisa is causing me to want her to fuck me more by the second.

I prepared breakfast and made coffee, while Lisa shaved her pubic area and underarm. Her legs did not require any attention today. A short time later, Lisa entered the kitchen wearing only another 3XL t-shirt that hung off her sexy body like an oversize tarp. Her C-cup size breasts are almost on display through the collar of the T-shirt when see bents forward.

"You are the greatest!" Lisa said as she kissed me on the cheek, as I was unloading her sunny side-up eggs onto her plate on the dinner table. Her right hand groped my left ass cheek firmly.

We ate our breakfast and made small talk while staring into each other's eyes as we did. After we finished eating and cleaning the kitchen, we went into the master bathroom and prepared to clean out my rectum. Lisa enjoys the procedure and I allow her to do it for our pleasure. I took a shower at the completion and thought about what Lisa would do to me today.

After turning off the water in the shower, I open the shower curtain, Lisa is standing holding a bath towel stretched out in front of her for me. I stepped out of the shower, and she wrapped the towel around me and started drying my wet skin. When I looked down, Lisa had already inserted her strapless dildo into her vagina and is completely naked. The very large 2 1/2" shaft pointed up between her tightly closed legs.

"Well Honey, I see you are already to pound me." I said with a smile as bright as the sun. We kissed lightly and continued to dry my body. Lisa then applied lotion all over my muscular body. Softly caressing every inch with great care and attention to detail. As she squatted down to lotion my calves and feet, the strapless dildo stayed firmly inside her open thighs. The shaft would bounce as she applied the lotion with every motion of her arms. The dildo is designed to apply stimulation to her clit with the slights of movement. Lisa can increase the size of the bulb inside her to 3 inches. With the bulb being this large, it was a snug fit and allowed her the freedom to move about. I could already see the moister on the outside of her pussy lips.

After Lisa was done with the lotion, I was shocked when she said, "Ty, I need you to put the dildo stand in the kitchen."

I looked into her eyes and asked, "Why honey? Are you going to slam me with the strap on?"

"Yes, Ty, I will after I see you slamming yourself for me and the girls." Lisa surprised me again with that statement.

"I did not here the girls come in." I said, looking into the master bedroom.

"Oh, they are here, and more are on their way!" Lisa said with a big smile.

"So, you want me to entertain you and the girls?" I asked, although I knew the answer already. I have entertained Lisa and many of her girlfriends for years. Only twice has two of her girlfriends joined in and played with my ass and allowed me to eat them both. But today would be different.

Completely naked, I retrieved the dildo stand from the weight room and carried it to the kitchen. In the living room sat four outstanding females. Still fully dressed in tank tops and shorts, I was greeted with excitement!

"Hey, Ty, with that sexy ass shining." Jackey was the first to speak out. Jackey is a lovely black woman with large dick sucking lips, big ass, and huge breast. All natural and she is proud of all she has. As I got close to her, she reached out and slapped my left ass cheek hard. Pow!

"I like me some Ty ass girls" Jackey said as she rose to her feet and followed me into the kitchen.

Jackey grab and fondled my body all the way to the kitchen and then some.

"It is good to see you, Jackey." I said as I placed the dildo stand where the dining room table was. The women must have moved it over 6 feet while I was in the shower. This allowed the room to accommodate as many people as Lisa had invited. I turned and hugged Jackey, kissing her on the lips briefly. Jackey grabbed my penis and played with it while we hugged.

"Hey baby!" Said Karmen, she had gotten up and walked into the kitchen with her arm stretched high to hug my neck. Our bodies crashed into each other as we hugged tightly. Her perfume surrounded us, and her body was warm and soft. Karmen firm tits pressed into my stomach, and I could feel she was wearing her strap on under her clothing.

"I feel you are ready to slide something into me Karmen." I said as I stepped back from Karmen, getting a good look at her.

"Yes, I am Ty!" Karmen said with enthusiasm in her voice. "Lisa said to come over and fuck you like the anal slut you are."

"Well Karmen, I am so glad you are here, because I love a good anal fuck!" I said pulling Karmen to me for another hug.

Lisa entered the kitchen carrying six different sized dildos. Three were strapless dildos, the other three were my favorite dildos. Lisa put all six dildos in the right kitchen sink and started adding water and toy cleaner. I open the freezer to get the ice tray. I dumped all the ice in the tray in the left kitchen sink. All the dildos would soon be on ice.

The other two women greeted me with hugs and kisses. Each rubbed my naked body with joy written on their faces. All the women drank OJ and their favorite alcohol since it was only 10:00 AM. A few minutes of social conversation and the women all groping my body and getting more turned on, Lisa was ready begin the show.

Lisa announced, "Okay Ty, let's get that ass filled up." Lisa removed King Cock from the ice first, the other toys remained on ice. She then grabbed the booty lube and headed towards me. Jackey took the King Cock dildo and attached it to the dildo stand. The women made a path to allow Lisa to get to me. Lisa squeezed a large drop of booty lube in her right hand. I turned and leaned over the table so she could lube my hunger asshole.

Lisa's lubed hand and fingers massaged my anal tunnel with passion. Lisa had four fingers inside of me and was working her thumb in. The women all gasped when Lisa began to fist my hungry asshole. This was a first for the women and they all moved in closer for a better view. The stand was facing the dining room table so my back would be on full display for the women to see the assault on my asshole.

"Okay Ty, ride take big cock for us like you want it!" Lisa demanded, as she removed her hand from my well lubed asshole. I positioned myself in front of King Cock and lowered my opening to receive the chilled plastic dick. Three inches disappeared without any effort. The women had gathered closely behind me to see the awesome display.

I rose to the tip of the mushroom head before forcing five to six inches inside me, again with little effort. I stopped moving for a few seconds and started to slowly sink further down the shaft of the King Cock. I had impaled myself with nine inches of the huge plastic dick. The women were amazed and started to comment on my success.

"Damn Ty, you are a hunger muscle ass bitch." Said Jackey. "Fuck that dick baby!"

With that statement, I did just that. I rose to the tip and then started sliding down as quickly as I could. The ride was on, and I was working the cock inside me as fast and as deep as I could go. Three minutes and I started to slow my pace. Sweat was dripping from my upper body, booty cum had dripped from my well fucked asshole.

"Take it deeper my slut!" Lisa said, now standing on my right side caressing my sweaty back muscles. "Take all that cock up my ass slut." Lisa added and smacked my right ass cheek hard.

I forced all of King Cock inside me with a grunt. My head went up and I ached my back to grind the balls into my own. Wanting to stuff all I could get inside of me. I continued to grind on the King Cock, lost in the pleasure I had found deep inside me.

"Jackey wants you to eat her pussy and suck her asshole while you are grinding on that big dick." Lisa shouted in my right ear to bring me back to the present.

I looked to my left to see Jackey was removing the last of her clothing, she then climbed up onto the dining room table on her hands and knees. She positions her sex in front of my face. Without saying a word, I proceeded to tongue fuck her holes like I was starving for her pussy juices and anal musk. Jackey could not contain the moans escaping her mouth, as I assaulted her sex with passion.

"Oh shit, that motherfucker can eat some ass and pussy! Damn that is good shit!" Screamed Jackey as her first orgasm washed from her vagina. Jackey sprayed her love juice all over the table and my face and chest. I continued to eat and lick her savagely. I reached out with both arms and grabbed her thighs preventing her from moving away from my attack.

Lisa saw what I was doing and stood across the table in front of Jackey. "Hell, no bitch, you are going to get that ass and pussy licked today." Lisa teased Jackey as I continued to lick deeper and firmer into her sex. Only a few minutes had passed and Jackey started to beg. "Please stop motherfucker, I can't take no more. Oh, shit I am coming again!" Jackey said as she sprayed once again, but this time more than the last.

"Oh, please Ty, I can't take no more lick' in. You a bad motherfucker, damn boy!" Jackey pleaded for me to stop, but Lisa stepped up and said, "Hell, no bitch, you are going to cum again."

I pulled Jackey legs further apart and start assaulting that hot pussy and asshole again. Jackey bucked and cried as she approached the third and final orgasm. She once again flooded the table and me with her juices. As she finished, I returned to grinding my asshole on the huge cock in me. My first prostate orgasm shot from my penis like a garden hose. Six shots of cum flew out from my dick. Three of the shots landed on the table. Jackey turned around and licked up two quickly. Karmen, not wanting to be left out licked the last one on the table and used her fingers to get the remains.

"Damn, Ty, that was one hell of a show." Said Karmen. "But now I want to fuck your ass and my pussy at the same time." Karmen stripped out of clothing quickly. Her firm tits on display, nipples as hard as wood. I removed myself from the King Cock dildo and stand. Moved over to the edge of the dining room table and spread my legs wide. Allowing Karmen easy access to my well fucked backdoor. I looked over my right shoulder back at Karmen who was aiming her strapless dildo at my hole.

"Oh, shit, this feels good." Said Karmen as she entered me until her body was touching my ass. I had consumed all the shaft of her two-inch-thick dildo. Karmen humped my ass for about ten minutes or so, until she had orgasm multiple times. Then Lisa took her turn until she had several orgasms. Then one of the women who came in after we started fuck me for the first time, with one of the strapless dildos from the ice water. During the time I was being fucked, I was eating three or four of the women who climbed up on the table in front of me.

Every woman had several orgasms and was satisfied before leaving. I asked Jackey, "Jackey do you want me to lick you some more before you go home to your husband?"

Jackey rolled her eyes and back her way to the front door. "Hell, no Ty! You are one pussy eating ass lick 'in motherfucker, I don't want no more of you tonight." Jackey hurried out the door to her car.

Lisa closed the door after Jackey left and came to me in the kitchen as I was cleaning up.

"Hey, slut, did you ass get enough tonight?" Lisa asked as I turned and hugged her tightly. We both still naked and sticky from all the pussy juice.

I looked Lisa in the eyes and said, "I can take a fucking for a few more hours."