Women Scorned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,143 Followers

He met Diane for lunch, not something you go home for sex afterwards, so he didn't expect that from that kind of date. For Brooke, they met for dinner, and sex is more likely to follow after that, so he was prepared for how their night would end. They didn't go home together, much to his disappointment, but at least he knew she was on the hook.

All he had to do now was to work with both women at once and start having some amazing sex with them.

DIANE - SIX WEEKS AGO

When Diane invited Jason back to her place after only three dates, she thought she was moving a little too fast with him. She liked that he didn't push her for it. She was sure she could've convinced him to wait a little longer; he really seemed into her and he casually mentioned he was willing to wait a little longer. She really thought it would be better for their relationship if she made him wait, but she couldn't resist. She was so attracted to this man, not just because of his looks but because of everything about him. She wanted him as fast as possible.

She hadn't taken a lover that fast since college, when she was a little more promiscuous. During that time, she would sleep with a man, and eventually some women, on the first date without a care. But after college, she wanted more serious relationships and to ensure that she had a rule about how long she should wait until they had sex. This way, she would be sure the person she dated would be serious about the relationship and not just in it for the sex.

But with Jason, she found herself so infatuated with him that she couldn't resist. He was everything she hoped for in a man. So, for him, she broke that rule and took him to bed. She allowed him to take her body and do as he wished with it. That night, she had the best sex of her life.

BROOKE -- SIX WEEKS AGO

When Brooke invited him to her apartment, she had no idea what she was doing. She had been years since she had sex with a man. She was nervous about it not going so well. She knew it was the man who had to do the majority of the performance in bed, so it was mostly up to Jason to satisfy her, but that didn't mean she wasn't nervous about her expectations of the night.

She was very comfortable with Jason; he was a wonderful man. She was having a lot of fun with him and was excited when they first started kissing. She found him to be a great kisser on dates two and three, when they had a couple of good makeout sessions in his car. On date three, she let him put his hands up her shirt and feel her breasts. She had forgotten how good it felt to have a man play with her breasts.

She considered just waiting a little longer to sleep with him, but started thinking about how she should just get it out of the way. So, she invited him back to her place on their fourth date. They went straight to the bedroom, got each other naked, and fell on the bed holding each other. She stroked his dick, the first one she touched in years. She got him to wear a condom and was ready to let him have his way with her.

Soon, all of her anxiety faded away as Jason gave her one of the best sexual experiences of her life. Her pussy had been fucked so hard, it felt like she was a virgin all over again. By the end, she realized she was missing out when she was only focusing on women all those years.

In the morning, when they were in bed holding each other's naked bodies, she confessed to him everything. She was worried about telling him she was bisexual because different men act differently when they hear it. She was relieved to hear that he already knew she was bisexual because of her dating app profile.

What did shock him was that he was the first guy she had sex with in many years. He said he hoped he didn't let her down, which made her laugh because he made it sound like he wasn't sure how good in bed he really was. She let him know he went beyond her expectations, and he was happy to hear that.

JASON -- SIX WEEKS AGO

It was going better than he had expected. He got them both into bed a lot faster than he expected, especially Brooke. With Diane's romantic nature, he knew he could easily get her into bed. But with Brooke, he was worried that would take a little extra time and he wasn't sure if he was willing to wait that long for her. Even after she let him feel her up, he still got the sense that she wasn't going to be ready for a while. Then Brooke surprised him by inviting him back to her place and found it was all worth it.

He was very proud of himself for sleeping with two different women, two nights in a row. He was excited to see how this played out for him as well.

BROOKE -- THREE WEEKS AGO -- 5th AVENUE

Jason had a close call when he was having lunch with Diane. When they left the café, he waited with her on the street until her Uber came to pick her up. She was about to kiss him when he suddenly noticed across the street Brooke, who was coming out of a department store with a shopping bag in her hand. He had to think quickly, and before Diane could kiss him, he pretended that he didn't notice what she was doing and pulled out his phone to answer a fake phone call. Being courteous, she let him take the call and when her Uber came, she just said a simple goodbye, got into the Uber and was gone.

Jason put his phone away and ran across the street to meet Brooke and greeted her with a hug and a big kiss.

"I'm so glad to see you," he said. "You came at the right moment."

"Why is that?" she asked. "Does it have something to do with that woman."

"Yes. She's actually an ex-girlfriend of mine."

"Oh," she said, feeling a little bit jealous.

"Yeah, we had a bad break up. She was kind of crazy, self-absorbed, clingy and all the things you hear about the stereotypical crazy ex-girlfriend."

"I know what you mean; I had a few of those too," she revealed. "What was she doing here?"

He came up with the story that he was going to that café for coffee when Diane came out and insisted on talking with him. He did tell her he was seeing someone now, but she was still trying to flirt with him. He made the excuse that he had a phone call to keep himself from talking to her just long enough for the Uber that she ordered to arrive and leave.

"I did see you, which was a relief. Because if that Uber didn't come, then I would have to call you over and help me scare her away."

"I gladly would've helped with that situation," said Brooke.

Jason was proud of himself for coming up with that story. He was always a pretty good liar, which helped him be a successful lawyer. Taking an improv class and a creative writing course back in college also helped him with spinning a good, believable story.

Jason invited Brooke to have lunch with him at the café he was just leaving. He had already eaten, but still managed to eat a little more. He didn't want Brooke to get suspicious about him, so inviting her to lunch at that moment was a good way to make his story look sincere. Because why would a man have lunch with his girlfriend so soon after running into his ex if he was cheating on her?

He had the same waiter from his lunch with Diane, and he gave a look that indicated he was aware of what was happening. Jason knew that the waiter wouldn't say anything; it wasn't the first time a waiter had seen a man cheating on a woman; it was a common occurrence. But still, he made sure to give the waiter a little extra in his tip for his discretion.

DIANE -- TWO WEEKS AGO

As luck would have it for Jason, the same thing happened a week later when Diane almost caught him, Brooke. This time, Diane saw him with Brooke leaving a convenience store. Jason was there to buy a few items for his night with Diane. Mostly snacks for some Netflix binge-watching, but also condoms for afterwards.

Again, he saw Diane just in time and quickly made up a fake phone call. He told Brooke he had to cancel tonight's plans because of a work emergency involving a case he was working on. She understood and tried to kiss him goodbye, but he was already walking the other way with the phone in his ear.

When he was just far enough away from Brooke, he dialed Diane's number, and she answered.

"Who was that?" Diane asked.

"Meet me at the corner and I'll explain," he told her.

At the traffic light, Jason ran across the street to meet up with Diane. He gave her a quick hug and a kiss.

"So, who was that woman?" she immediately asked.

"Someone I wish I never met," he replied.

He basically told her the same kind of story he told Brooke when he was caught with Diane, but tailored it a little more to the situation. He was lucky that Brooke was the one holding the bag of items they bought for their binge watching, or else he would have to explain the bag of snacks and condoms. She accepted the story and said she was sorry he had to deal with a crazy ex.

"Do you think she stalked you?"

"No, I think it was just coincidence," he told her. "She doesn't live far from here."

"Well, if you're free, we can go back to my place or yours," she said with a sexy smile.

"Let's go to your place. My place lately has a musty smell that I want to get rid of before you see it again."

In reality, Jason didn't want to risk Brooke stopping by if she thought he might be back from work and wanted to spend the night like they planned to. Jason was always trying to think one step ahead of every possible outcome so he wouldn't be caught.

He put his arm around Diane's shoulders and they walked away. He was at least glad he would be having some sex tonight, no matter who it was with.

DIANE - TODAY

Diane was furious. She had seen that woman again around Jason again. This time in the lobby of the building where Jason's firm was located. She went to see him for a surprise visit and to see if he wanted to go out for lunch, and that's when she had to hide behind a large plant in the lobby to watch them both. He was being friendly with her and she was being awfully close to him. She wasn't sure what was going on. Then she saw the woman give Jason a kiss on the cheek before walking away.

When he went back to the elevator, Diane approached him.

"Hey you," said Dianne, all smiles.

"Hey babe, how are you?" Jason asked. "This is a nice surprise."

"Yes, it is. But not as much of a surprise as seeing that woman again."

Jason's smile went away. "I'm sorry you had to see that. She showed up out of the blue, claiming she had a lawsuit she wanted me to work on for her."

"I politely told her that she had no case."

"But why would she come here?"

"Technically, she is a client for the firm I work for. It's how we met, actually."

"You dated a client? Isn't that unethical?" Diane asked.

"No, of course she's not my client," Jason laughed. "It was another lawyer in the firm that represented her on a trespassing charge. But he's on sabbatical, so she came to me with this so-called lawsuit."

"Wait, did you say she had a trespassing charge?"

"Yeah, she broke into her ex-boyfriend's apartment and stole something," said Jason. "In hindsight, I should've seen that as a sign when I asked her out."

Diane felt angry at this woman. She was causing a problem for her man and wished she could do something about it.

"Shouldn't you get a restraining order or something against her?"

"Only if she's a threat," said Jason. "Right now, she's just obsessive. The best I could do was to be polite and let it pass. Hopefully, Brooke will find another man and she'll be his problem."

"Her name is Brooke?" said Diane. "I always hated that name."

Diane agreed and decided to let it all go for now. She asked him if he could go out for lunch, but he said he had an important meeting in a few minutes. She kissed him on the cheek goodbye and they went their separate ways.

BROOKE -- TODAY

Brooke surprised Jason with a midday blowjob in his office. She made the excuse that she needed to see him about a legal matter she needed his help with. She said she wanted to file a sexual harassment claim against her boss.

When she entered the office and locked the door behind her, he started asking her questions about her sexual harassment. He soon found out that it was all a scheme when she got him to sit on the edge of his desk and got down on her knees in front of him. Twenty minutes later, he came into her mouth, and she swallowed every drop.

Brooke found that she was great at giving blowjobs ever since she started seeing Jason. She had done it before when she used to date men, but she didn't think she was as good at it back then as she was now.

When they were done, he asked her if she wanted to go out for lunch. She made the joke that she had already eaten her lunch a moment ago, and they both laughed. But Brooke couldn't go out to lunch anyway as she had to get back to work herself. She only wanted to do this one thing for Jason as a romantic gesture.

He escorted her down to the lobby, where they discussed plans for the weekend. She kissed him on the cheek, said goodbye, and walked away. When she left the lobby, she remembered that she did need his business card to give to someone who did have a real lawsuit on her hands and thought Jason might be able to help. She went back to the lobby and that's where she saw him talking to that woman, who she saw him talking to a while ago and who he said was his ex-girlfriend.

She hid behind a large plant in the lobby and watched them. They talked for a short while before the woman kissed him on the cheek and they walked away from each other. She saw Jason go up the elevator but didn't follow him. Instead, she called him on her phone.

"Hey babe," said Jason on the phone.

"Hey babe," she replied. "Listen, I came back to the lobby to ask you something and I saw you with that woman again. What's going on? Is she stalking you?"

Jason gave her the same kind of excuse he gave to Diane about Brooke, with some alterations to fit his situation.

"You don't have to worry about Diane, she's harmless."

"Her name is Diane?" said Brooke. "I always hated that name."

JASON -- TODAY

Again, he had two close calls with the women he was sleeping with. He was now starting to think he was in way over his head in this game he was playing. He had his fun, but now he was starting to think he should end it soon. But he wanted to play with them a little longer before he moved on.

CONFRONTATION

Diane went back to the lobby, this time to take a picture of a flyer on a bulletin board that was by the front entrance. The flyer advertised a car that someone in the building was selling; she had been seriously thinking about getting a new car and thought she'd give the person a call.

Before she got to the entrance, she saw that woman, Brooke, leave the lobby. She assumed she must've gone back to the building to make another excuse to see Jason.

Brooke saw Diane and the two women just stood there. They didn't say anything to each other, they just stood silently as they gave each other angry looks. Both women thought the other woman was insane.

Brooke was the first to walk away by going in the opposite direction from Diane.

"Yeah, that's right. Walk away," Diane yelled at her.

This made Brooke stop and turn around.

"What the fuck did you say to me?" Brooke asked.

"You heard me, bitch. Walk away," said Diane. "Jason's my man."

Brooke laughed when Diane said that and walked up to her. "Bitch, you have no idea what you're in for."

"You want to do something about it?" Diane asked.

"Damn right, I do."

"Fine, but not here. There's an alley nearby where I could leave your body for the rats."

"Bitch, you'll be lucky if they can identify your body at the morgue," Brooke replied.

Brooke followed Diane to the alley she was talking about and faced each other.

"Wait, this is stupid," said Diane. "Are we really doing this over a guy?"

Brooke took a deep sigh. "You're right. Maybe we can talk this through--"

That's when Diane swung her purse at Brooke's head. Seeing this coming, Brooke raised her arm to block the hit.

"Bitch!" Brooke yelled at her.

This time it was Brooke who swung her purse at Diane's head, but unlike Diane, Brooke landed the blow across her face. Diane then went at her, both of them swinging their purses at each other, hitting only the arms and torso.

They eventually dropped the purses and started swinging their fists at each other. But since neither one of them had ever actually been in a fist fight, they had no idea what they were doing and kept missing each other or landing soft blows.

Eventually, the so-called fist fight became a slap fight. Eventually, that slap fight ended up with them pulling on each other's hair.

Two women who were just walking by saw this happening. They thought about intervening but realized nobody was really getting hurt in this fight.

"This is the most girlish fight I have ever seen," said one of the women.

"Yeah, it's kind of embarrassing to watch," said the other.

Eventually, those two women saw a couple of cops walking by and called them over, telling them there was a fight in the alley. The two cops came by, one man and one woman, and quickly separated Brooke and Diane. The two women still wanted to go at each other, but the cops were holding them back.

"Ok, settle down, ladies," said the female cop.

"Calm down, or we'll take you both in," said the male cop.

"Go ahead, my boyfriend's a lawyer," yelled Brooke. "He'll get me out when he comes and tells everyone that you're a crazy stalker."

"No, Jason is my boyfriend, you idiot," Diane yelled back. "He'll tell everyone you're a nut job."

The two cops looked at each other with surprised looks. They didn't have to say anything as they both kind of knew what was going on.

"When did you meet this guy, Jason?" the male cop asked.

"Six weeks ago," Brooke and Diane said at the same time.

"And he told you that the other person is a crazy ex-girlfriend stalker, is that right?" said the female cop.

"Yes," Brooke and Diane again said at the same time.

"Do you ladies not see what's happening here?" the male cop asked.

Brooke and Diane settled down, and the two cops let them go. When they all agreed that they were being used by the same guy, they decided there was no point in fighting over this anymore. They assured the two cops that they were OK and had nothing to worry about. They left them alone with a warning.

The two ladies then decided to go to a local wine bar and have a drink. They ordered the same thing and discussed everything they had been through the last six weeks, realizing everything was one big lie. They even figured out a few details of when he was supposedly too busy to meet them or had to cancel a plan they originally had. They also figured out a few times where he might have had sex with them both on the same day; in some cases, within a couple hours of each other. Brooke even confessed how she had just given Jason a blowjob in his office before they had their confrontation.

"You sucked his dick right before we had our fight?" Diane asked.

"Yes," Brooke replied sorrowfully. "I thought it would be fun and romantic at the time."

Diane took a sip of her drink during an awkward silence between them.

"Do you mind if I ask, how did his cum taste to you?" Diane asked. "Because it never tasted that good to me."

Brooke gave her a surprised look. "No, it's terrible. What the hell is in his diet that makes it taste so bad?

Both women laughed.

Diane continued. "The one time I tried to spit it out, he was so offended."

"And have you tried to get him to go down on you?" Brooke asked. "He would make all these lame excuses to not do it."

"Ugh, tell me about it," Diane said, rolling her eyes. "It was my birthday two weeks ago and he wouldn't even do it then."

"He's such a selfish bastard. But that tracks with what we know about him now."

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,143 Followers