Women Scorned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How can he do this to us?" Diane asked.

"Yeah, I wish I knew better," said Brooke. "I should've stuck with... never mind."

Brooke stopped herself before she said she should've stuck with women. She wasn't ashamed of being bisexual, but she didn't want to make things awkward with Diane considering everything they were going through at the moment.

Diane pulled out a compact from her purse and checked out her face. She noticed a small bruise on her cheekbone. She touched it up with some makeup the best she could.

"How does it look?" Diane asked.

"It's not that bad," Brook replied. "It was a small bruise anyway. I'm sorry about that, by the way."

"It's OK. I'm the one who started it, so I'm the one who should apologize."

"No, the one who should be apologizing, to both of us, is Jason," Diane reminded her.

"Yeah, but I don't think he's the apologizing type."

They both finished their wine and ordered another glass.

"So, what do we do now?" Diane asked.

"I don't know about you, but I want revenge," said Brooke.

"As they say, there's no fury like a woman scorned," said Diane. "Or in this case women scorned. Any good revenge ideas come to mind?"

"Not yet. But let's keep drinking and we'll figure something out."

REVENGE

They took their revenge immediately. They didn't want to drag it out too long, but for it to work they needed to continue their relationship with Jason. They agreed that since the sex was still good, they should make the most of it until they were done with him.

First, they decided to do something about his looks. He was a very handsome man, something he knew worked for him, not just with women but in life. If they took that away from him, he would be devastated. They weren't going to ruin his face, but instead do something about his hair. His hair was one of his best features, and he would not be able to pull off the bald look.

One night, while Diane was distracting Jason in his bedroom, Brook snuck into the apartment and switched his shampoo with a hair removal product. She emptied out his entire shampoo bottle as much as she could and replaced it with a hair removal shampoo that had the same color and texture as the shampoo he usually uses.

The next morning, after Diane left, Jason took a morning shower as he usually does. He did think the shampoo smelled differently, but he didn't think much of it. Soon after using it, he was freaking out when clumps of hair started falling off his head.

Diane and Brooke were outside of his apartment, listening and laughing at his freak out. They only wished they could've been inside the bathroom to get a video of his reaction.

Jason lost the majority of his hair and had no choice but to shave off the small patches that were left. He did not like how he looked in the mirror; he did not have the type of head to pull off the bald look. He was about to call out of work to go to a doctor to see what was wrong, when one of the managing partners at his firm insisted, he come in for a work-related emergency. The partner didn't elaborate on what the emergency was, but he left for work right away.

When he got there, everyone was giving him angry looks, and a few people he walked by muttered terrible comments about him.

"His new look makes him look like more of a dick than he already is," said one woman to another as Jason walked by.

From that comment, he assumed people were talking about his sudden baldness. He was called into a senior partner meeting where he discovered the truth. The partners informed him that his emails were made public. There were a lot of damaging comments he made about a wide variety of people, and some of his political views seemed very disturbing.

But the ones of greatest concern were the many, many misogynistic emails about not only his clients but all of his female co-workers. He made a lot of lewd comments about those women, shared sexually crude imagery about them, and bragged about getting sexually inappropriate with a few female employees who he pressured to keep quiet about his behavior. Those named women were now being questioned and the firm was going to believe everything they were forced to keep quiet about.

He was fired right on the spot. A security guard let him collect a box of personal items from his office and escorted him out of the building.

This was, of course, the work of Brooke and Diane. They accomplished this a few nights ago when, at that time, it was Brooke who distracted Jason in his bedroom while Diane snuck in with her friend, Megan, who was a computer expert, to help her get access to Jason's laptop. Megan got into his laptop without a problem and commented about how remarkably easy it was to get all that access. Apparently, Jason wasn't very good when it came to cyber-security. They didn't stay long in his apartment for fear of getting caught. So, Megan just needed to access the computer to install a backdoor program to get access to his laptop so they could do this offsite.

The next day, Diane and Brook were at the Megan's place. She was able to access his computer and his emails, and from there she could access his work accounts and emails as well. They weren't sure what to find; they were hoping to at least find some blackmail material to use against him. Instead, they found a treasure trove of emails that could ruin his life. They shared those emails with everyone at the firm, their clients, and a few local news outlets as well. After that, all they had to do was wait.

They didn't think the email situation would happen at the same time as making him bald, but it turned out to be great timing for them. They waited for him outside of the building, where he was holding a box of his stuff. They approached him together, taking him by surprise.

"Brooke, Diane, what are you two doing together?" he asked.

"What do you think, dickhead?" said Brooke.

"We obviously figured everything out," said Diane.

"Who do you think is responsible for all of this shit happening to you this morning?"

Jason was in a state of shock. Before Jason could say anything, Diane kicked him right in his testicles, forcing him to drop his box and drop to his knees. A couple of men walking by saw this, and both of them felt the sympathy pains in their hearts from what they had just witnessed.

Brooke then took her knee and smashed it into his nose, breaking it. The two male witnesses decided to just keep walking after that, agreeing that the guy must've done something to deserve all of that.

"By the way, we're both pregnant," said Diane.

"And you will make sure to pay every dime in child support," said Brooke.

Both women walked away from him, arm in arm, leaving Jason in a state of panic.

"Did we go too far pretending to be pregnant?" Diane asked.

"Maybe, but we'll deal with that later," Brooke answered.

AFTERMATH

The two ladies were in Brooke's apartment drinking wine, celebrating their successful acts of revenge. They discussed how long they should wait until they admitted they weren't pregnant. They can't play that joke forever, but they both agreed they wanted him to stew a little longer, to add to his pain.

"What are you going to do now?" Diane asked.

"Well, after all is said and done, I'm going back into the dating pool," said Brooke. "I want to move on to the next person and forget about that asshole."

"Same here," Diane said, then drank more of her wine. "After Jason, what kind of man are you looking for?"

"Right now, he's set the bar so low that any kind of man looks good," Brooke responded, and both women laughed. "But after this, I might just go back to women."

This sudden revelation took Diane by surprise.

"Really? Women?"

Brooke laughed. "I'm sorry, I don't usually blurt it out so casually like that. It must be the wine talking."

Brooke then told Diane how she was bisexual and had mainly focused on women for the last several years before she decided to try dating a man again.

"It's too bad the first guy you dated after all this time was Jason," said Diane. "Hope this didn't ruin all men for you."

"No, I know not all men are like that piece of shit. My sisters and some of my friends are with some good men. But I really liked being with women. So, you're OK with me liking women?"

Diane laughed and told Brooke everything about her past. Diane admitted to also being bisexual and having a few girlfriends back in college. But in the last several years, she has mostly had her focus on men.

"But you still like women?" Brooke asked.

"Of course, I do. And I have thought about trying it again, I just haven't met the right woman, I suppose. I haven't even kissed a woman since college."

Brooke didn't know what came over her just now, but she put down her wine glass, leaned into Diane, and gave her a kiss on the mouth. Not just a quick kiss, but a good passionate kiss that lingered on for a very long time.

"How was that?" Brooke asked.

"Oh... wow... that was... wonderful" Diane stammered. She hadn't been kissed like that in a very long time. She originally thought Jason was the best kisser she ever had, but Brooke's kiss just blew him away from her mind.

This time it was Diane who kissed Brooke. The two women started kissing on the couch, their tongues invading each other's mouths and their hands roaming each other's bodies. Diane got her hand under Brooke's shirt, giving her breast a good squeeze. She had forgotten how amazing it was to feel another woman's breasts. Brooke, too, was feeling Diane's breast; although she had enjoyed being with a man for a short while, she missed the feel of a woman's body and couldn't wait to explore more of what Diane's body had to offer.

Brooke led Diane to her bedroom. They began taking each other's clothes off, throwing them around the room. Brooke got Diane on the bed where they rolled around holding each other as they kissed. Diane loved how Brooke's body felt against hers and how she was making her feel, but she was feeling anxious about the situation, and Brooke sensed that.

"Is something wrong?" Brooke asked. "Don't you want to do this?"

"I do, I really do," Diane assured her. "But it's been a long time, I'm worried I'm not going to perform well for you."

Brooke smiled at her. "Don't worry about it, you'll do just fine. Besides, I like being dominant with women in bed, so it's mostly on men."

This made Diane feel more comfortable and they went back to what they were doing. Brooke got Diane on her back; she began kissing her, starting from her lips and moving down to her breasts, where she began kissing each one of her breasts. Brooke could feel Diane's heart pumping faster in her chest. She was getting very excited and Brooke was glad she was making her feel this way.

Brooke began sucking on one of Diane's nipples as she put her hand in the sweet spot between Diane's legs. She felt how warm and moist Diane's pussy was getting before she began to vigorously finger her clit. Diane was on the verge of an orgasm; she had never had a woman who fingered her as well as Brooke, not even when she did it for herself.

Brooke then started moving down Diane's body until she got her head between Diane's legs. Brooke gripped her hands firmly on her hips as she started to lash out her tongue onto Diane's pussy. She moved her tongue in ways that Diane didn't think were possible. Diane gripped the bedsheets as her back began to arch up and screamed as an orgasm shot its way through her body.

This went on for a while before Brooke pulled her head away from between Diane's legs and moved back up her body. They held each other tightly as they kissed hard, their hands roaming all over each other's bodies. Diane loved the feeling of her tits being pressed up against Brooke's tits with their nipples touching each other.

Diane got Brooke on her back and started kissing her breasts; she spent a little longer time on Brooke's nipples, but Brooke didn't mind. Diane missed how great it felt to feel another woman's breast in her mouth like this. She felt like a kid in a candy store. Diane began to move downwards on Brooke's body towards her pussy. She began to orally please Brooke, surprised that she still remembered how to do this. She loved how Brooke's pussy tasted. She had forgotten how good pussy tasted and was enjoying every second of it. She was afraid she wouldn't be able to orally pleasure Brooke as well as she did for her, but a moment later, the orgasm she gave Brooke proved her wrong.

When Diane was done, Brooke got out of bed and went to her nightstand. She pulled out a large vibrator, the size of which made Diane gasp. Brooke got back on the bed and interlocked her legs with Diane's. She then put the vibrator between them as she pressed her pussy up against Diane's pussy. Brooke then turned on the vibrator on a medium setting as she began gyrating her hips. Diane was going wild as the vibrator, along with Brooke's movements, did its magic. Diane did her best to return the favor with Brooke, but she couldn't keep up with her and just let Brooke keep taking charge.

It wasn't long before both women began experiencing their own orgasms. They took turns screaming in ecstasy from the vibrator they were sharing. Even back when Diane used to fuck women, she hadn't experienced this much pleasure. Even Brooke was feeling more of a connection with Diane than she ever had with the numerous women she had shared her bed with.

At the end, they both screamed at the same time as they experienced a simultaneous orgasm with each other. When it was over, Brooke turned off the vibrator and put it aside as she went to lie down next to Diane.

"How was that for you?" Brooke asked.

"It was wonderful. I can't believe I gave that up for so long."

Brooke began kissing Diane, letting it linger for a long time before she stopped.

"There's still a lot more we could do together to make up for that lost time," said Brooke. "But before we go any further, I need to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Will have dinner with me?"

Diane laughed. "You're asking me out right after we just had sex?"

"Not the best timing, but I wanted to ask you out on a real date as soon as possible. I think we work well together."

"I think so too," said Diane.

ONE YEAR LATER

It had been a year since Brooke and Diane had been together. Their meeting was not conventional, but they eventually found a great love with each other

Diane loved how Brooke treated her as soon as they started dating. Brooke always paid for their dates, got her gifts, held doors open for her, carried things for her, fixed things around her apartment; basically, anything that a guy would do for a girlfriend, she found that Brooke would do it for her as well. She did give back whenever she could, she wasn't selfish. But she found that Brooke liked being the take charge person in the relationship.

Although Brooke enjoyed her brief time being doted on by a man, even if it was from Jason, she had missed being the dominant person in a relationship. She liked being in charge, it was the type of person she was. But more than that, she found that she loved doting over Diane. She loved how she smiled whenever she did something romantic for her.

The women were in love with each other and told each other about how they felt six months after they first met. Soon after that, they moved in together and started planning the rest of their lives together.

They went out to celebrate their one year anniversary with a beautiful dinner, danced the night away, and did a horse carriage ride where they huddled up next to each other under a blanket and looked at the stars. Afterwards, they went to an expensive hotel to spend the night making love to each other.

When they were done making love, they were ready to go to sleep. They both checked their phones, as most people do before they go to bed, and Diane saw something that made her laugh out loud.

"What's so funny?" Brooke asked.

"Megan sent me this screenshot; you have to check it out."

Diane showed Brooke the screenshot and started laughing herself. Megan went on a new dating app and saw Jason's profile on it. His hair was back to normal, but he now had a small crook on the bridge of his nose. The screenshot also had some of his bio on it, and they both remembered it being the same thing he wrote over a year ago.

"He's still at it," said Brooke.

"Hopefully he won't be going after two women at the same time again," said Diane.

"Let's keep an eye on him to make sure he behaves this time."

Both women laughed and made love one more time before they fell asleep.

The End.