Women Study Pt. 03: Bowen, Norma, et al.

Story Info
Bowen and Norma Expand Their Relationship(s).
4.2k words
4.29
1.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, it looked a lot like Norma and I were in the right place, set up, all together...I don't know...pick another set of terms. In a word...in Norma's words....we were officially "An Item"!

In any event, after one of our love making sessions at her friend's house, Norma reached into her back pack and pulled out a VHS cassette. (Hey, VHS was the best that generally could be done in the early 90's. Nowadays, who has VHS? I mean, really, who nowadays even has tapes of any kind, even DVD's are pretty much going out of use.)

I said to Norma, "What's that? Don't tell me it's a porn tape. I don't think we need any of that to get our juices flowing for sex. What is it?"

Norma seemed tickled with herself, "Just wait and see. I think you're going to like it!"

The first few minutes of the tape were pretty static. It showed a living room or family room and in the picture was a couch pretty well lit by two lamps positioned on end tables on either side of the couch. I got the impression, too, that there were some sort of ceiling lighting that was out of the frame. I also got the impression that the "CamCorder" was in a book case or a shelf of some kind. It must have been concealed somehow because when people began to show up moving in the frame they didn't show any awareness that they were being caught on a video.

The first person I could identify was...lo and behold...Norma. She was in a running suit with the jacket open and a t-shirt underneath. Guess who the next one was? Mona, my little Goth girl from my senior class. She wasn't in full Goth regalia but had on a tank top, jeans, and flip-flops. It was clear to me that she wasn't wearing a bra. Norma sat on the floor with her back to the camera and Mona sat on the couch. I almost swallowed my tongue when I saw who was next. Ms. Bloomfield, casually dressed, in a t-shirt, stretch pants, and barefoot--and, of course the execrable 90's headband. She was carrying three bottles of beer, one for each.

Now, the sound was quite muffled but the video quality was pretty sharp--not as sharp as we have today but still acceptable. I could detect the dialog as follows:

Ms. Bloomfield: How nice to have you two girls over tonight. I thought our exercise class went pretty well. It was enough for me to break a sweat, I'll tell you. How do you girls feel?

NORMA: Yes it was invigorating. I can still feel the glow. (A Drink of her beer)

Mona: I had fun. I'm usually not one for working out but it was fun...it really was. (Drink of beer)

NORMA: Exercise is good for you...that's for sure...but wow, I'm still warm from all that work. I think I'll take off my jacket. (Off came her jacket so that now her luscious 36D breasts were fully visible through her t-shirt)

MS. BLOOMFIELD: Oh, Norma! I'm sorry but I can't help but notice your boobs! I mean, it's just us girls here. You must be the envy of 90% of the girls at school. My, oh, my! I wish my breasts were as firm.

MONA: (After taking a swig off of her beer) Oh, please, don't make me feel bad. I've got such tiny boobs. I mean look here! (She set her beer down and lifted her tank top to show what looked to be B cup boobs) Tiny, see?

MS. BLOOMFIELD Oh, Mona those are precious! Look at mine! (She pulled up her shirt too and what looked like B or C cup boobs but boobs which had definitely started to sag) I really envy you young girls and your firm boobs. Here, let me take my top OFF and show you. (Off came her top completely and her boobs jiggled and wiggled in the process) She did a "hand bra" in some fake modesty.

NORMA: Ms. Bloomfield! I don't know that we needed all of that information but, please, let me tell you, I think your breasts are lovely and ones that any guy would love to play with! I know that's one of my favorite things, to have a man fondle my breasts. (She's right on that one--I surely do love to play with Norma's boobs!)

MONA: That's right, Ms. Bloomfield. I hope when I'm your age, by boobs will look as good. (off came Mona's top. Her boobs looked even better with her top off, though there were a couple of distracting tattoos on her shoulders and chest. Still, for someone young...no problem!)

MS. BLOOMFIELD: C'mon, Norma. We have our tops off....How about YOU?

Norma: O.K., Ms. B. Here goes. (Norma peeled her top off and exposed those massive, delicious 36D boobs that I have come to know and love. Magnificent is not enough of a word!)

MONA & MS. B;: ( In unison) OOOOOH! MMMMmmmmMMM!

MS. B: Norma! Those are spectacular. Do you mind if I feel them. I mean it IS just us girls.

NORMA: (Nods, gets up on the couch between Mona and Ms. B and let's Ms. B feel Norma's breasts.

MS. B: (With rapt gaze fixated on Norma's chest) Those are WONDERFUL! (Both of Ms. B's hands massaged Norma's breasts and her thumbs flicked her nipples. Norma's head leaned back and I could tell by her sigh that she was enjoying the Ms B's nipple play)

MONA: What about me? Can I play, too? (She reached over and began to feel one of Norma's boobs and tweak that nipple while Ms. B. contented herself with playing with the other one)

All this time, the girls had been taking pulls on their beers. Ms. B., noticing that the beer bottles were empty, picked them up, went out of frame, and returned with three fresh beers. Each of the girls took a big drink upon delivery.

NORMA: You girls are starting to get me HOT! My nipples are SOOOO sensitive!

Mona: Norma, I'm getting hot just playing with your boobs.

MS B:: I must admit your boobs are making me feel a little lightheaded, too!

Mona: Norma, let me suck on your boob...O.K?

NORMA: Well....Sure, if you want to but only if I can take one of yours afterwards.

Mona: No problem at all, I'd love it. (Mona leaned over and took one of Norma's nipples in her mouth. The video definition was plain enough for me to see Mona's tongue play with the nipple and see her mouth enclose over it and suck.)

MS. B: : Hey! I'm not going to get left out. (She leaned in and took Norma's other boob in her mouth and duplicated Mona's tongue and lip play. Meanwhile, I could see that Norma was enjoying the whole process...maybe enjoying it too much.)

NORMA: All right, I get to see which of your boobs I like best. (She sat up and turned, kneeling in front of the couch and first went to Mona's breasts and then in turn to Ms. B's breasts. She sucked each of the four available nipples spending quite a bit of time on Ms. B's nipples.

After a few minutes

NORMA: You know? It is hard to decide. It's like trying to judge white wine and red wine. Both are delicious but they are different. That's what your boobs are like: different but both delicious.

MS B: Let me test Mona's boobs. ( Ms. B. gives the fondle and sucking treatment to Mona and Mona returns the favor.)

MS B:: Wonderful boobs Mona a very nice snack, if I say so myself...adorable, for sure.

MONA: Back atcha, Ms. B. I quite like your boobs, too.

The three girls were all giggling at that. How much from plain excitement and how much from the beer can't be determined but Ms. B. went and got the girls three more beers. Almost simultaneously there was a "Gotta pee" from all of them and they disappeared from the frame for a few minutes.

I had a hard time controlling my voice as I said to Norma, " Norma! how did you get them to do this?" it's is unbelievable!"

Norma announced "I've got my secrets, Cowboy. Maybe I'll let you in on them later."

O.K., now the three topless females were back in the frame giggling like...well...the girls they were...well maybe not Ms. Bloomfield...but she giggled too.

Ms. B. So, do we all feel better now? I'm guessing we do.

MONA: Yeah

NORMA: YeaH, for sure.

MS. B: You know? I always wonder if most women are as particular as I am about...well...you know....trimming...you know....I like to keep things neat and tidy.

Mona: Well, I just let things kind of run wild. I'm not really hairy to begin with and I don't do much to it unless...I mean..I think it gets really out of hand.

Norma: Oh, I am pretty good at keeping things in order down there. I do shave and sometimes I use a depilatory. I did a wax once but....owwww....that was painful with a capital P.

MS B: Well, here let me show you and tell me what you think. (Off came her stretch pants and thong. I wish there had been a zoom available on the CamCorder but anyway I could tell that Ms. B. had a neatly trimmed bush...not exactly a "runway", there was some triangle to it, but pretty close.)

MONA: Well, here's what mine looks like. (She dropped her pants...no underwear...and...again without a zoom...it looked like a moderately hairy very dark bush--I wondered if she dyed it black like she did her hair...but her hair on her head was really, REALLY, black...the hair on her pussy was...well...just dark.

NORMA: O.K., here! (She slipped of her pants and panties to show what looked like a bald snatch. Now I know it isn't bald but Norma has wonderful blonde hair so it would be hard for the camera to capture exactly how much of her light hair was present. Again, I can attest that there isn't a lot of hair around her pussy.)

MS. B: (Giggling) well, it doesn't look like pussies aren't three of a kind either. My pussy lips aren't very big. (She spread her legs and pointed) I know some girls have really big lips. How about you guys?

MONA: No, mine are about like yours, see? (Mona followed along with Ms. B. and spread her legs.)

NORMA: O.K., if you two are doing it...look! (She spread her legs and yes, those were the pussy lips I have come to know and love...very compact)

MS. B: Here's three more beers for us. (They clinked the new bottles and took drinks) You know, it's just us girls here...I've said that before...and here we are all naked...so...well....let me ask you THIS question.

Mona and Norma looked at each other wondering what was left to be asked but, by this time, Ms. B was in full on seducing mode and on top of that there were all 3+ beers in so, what the hell difference would one more experiment make?

MS. B: I'm wondering....Has any of us actually TASTED pussy? Raise your hands!

Now, if the color and resolution of the VHS tape been any better, I'm guess that all three of the girls would be blushing--well, two out of three anyway, if what Norma suspected was true... but, what really surprised me is that ALL THREE women raised their hands. I was learning something new about Norma, for sure!

MS. B:: Oh, how wonderful! You don't have to tell me who or when, or even how. But I think we can have some fun with our next experiment. Who's first?

Mona: Hey, what the fuck...I'll volunteer. (With that she lay back on the couch with her legs open in front of her and waited for the first licker. Ms. B. jumped at the chance.)

MS. B: Oh, yes, Mona. I'd love to delve into your cute little snatch. (Ms. B. moved the coffee table out of the way, got down on all fours, and proceeded to give Mona's pussy a treatment.)

Now what the camera captured was Ms. B's rear end up in the air and the back of her head bobbing up and down between Mona's legs. But it did capture Mona's gyrations and ecstasy as, before long, Ms. B's tongue produced. The video caught the cooing and moaning from both Ms. B. and Mona. What really surprised me was this: Norma lying down on her back on the floor, spreading Ms.B's legs apart, and lowered Ms. B's fanny onto her face. This lady of mine went to work on Ms. B's pussy and was doing a right smart job of it. Ms. B's ground her snatch into Norma's face, undulating, scrubbing back and forth, to which moves Norma responded with her lips and tongue. Mona was already in ecstasy and Ms.B's ass was tensing and relaxing repeatedly. Finally, and the CamCorder barely caught this, Ms. B. spurted her lady cum all over Norma's face. Norma responded by licking it all in and returning to her job of servicing Ms.B's clitoris. Ms.B., from what I could tell came again, and again, and I think one more time, too. She finally pulled herself away from Mona, laid herself down on the end of the couch, closed her eyes and apparently drifted off to sleep.

Mona, being left "lickerless" and Norma having yet to be licked, Mona had the good sense to switch places with Norma, who sat on the couch, legs apart and Mona knelt down and began to service Norma's pussy. Now, I had experienced Norma's orgasms in person and I knew how loud she could be but Norma held back, though I could tell her orgasm was intense. I could see her straining when she came to stifle her really loud reaction but I could tell she was cumming, nevertheless. At length, Mona tired herself out and got up and sat on the couch between Ms.B. and Norma.

This whole thing took most of three hours. The VHS looked to be in a four hour mode so the camera ran just shooting the three women passed out on the couch. Not much exciting there. The aftermath, the getting dressed again, and the good-byes didn't make it to the tape.

After the tape ended, I looked over at Norma. She quickly and correctly evaluated my look as "Flabbergasted".

"Norma! I am absolutely...well...'Flabbergasted'...FLABBERGASTED!" Further expressions were not necessary.

"Cowboy, let me tell you a few things," up came her hands to count them off, "first, we will never and I mean N-E-V-E-R be troubled by Ms. Bloomfield again. Think about it. I've got the tape that proves that she is an active lesbian, which fact would likely spell the end of her teaching career. We can't hang 'sex with a minor' over her head because age of consent in this State is 16 years old. But 'sex with a student' is another matter. Either way, we have a 'poison pill' for Ms. Bloomfield."

(You have to remember that in the early 90's, another era, this was unfortunately too true.)

"Second," she went on, "I have revealed to you the hypocrisy of some people, people who want to pester you for your peccadilloes for their own feeling of superiority. Third, you have discovered a new dimension in your loving woman and what lengths she will go to give you relief from 'the evil queen'. And, fourth, if you have the gumption for it, we may have discovered a wonderful potential for expansion of our sex life together. Oh, and fifth, it reinforces my promise to you that, 'There is no man who will every take me away from you --no man ever!' And I will promise you again here and now, no woman either."

I had so many questions that I wanted to ask Norma, it was like I was bleeding from my pores; but I decided to leave those for later when the revelatory dust stirred up by the sex tape had settled. One thing is for sure, I had a new level of excitement and admiration for this woman with whom I had made an attachment.

****************************

I got deeper into the school year, deeper into the cold of fall and winter, and deeper into my relationship with Norma. After the Ms. Bloomfield squelch, Norma and I could be much more open about our relationship. We still needed to have some discretion about our sexual activities but that was probably a good idea anyway. I also found that I had better relations with my students, one of them especially because we each knew we had each other's trust--Mona, of course. (More about that later on.) And, I got to know Norma's family, which turned out to be bitter/sweet.

Norma's dad, Warren, was in his mid 50's, a proverbial salt-of-the-earth man's man. He was a large man, all of 6'5" (1.95m) and easily 250lbs (113kg) but very little of that was fat, even at his age. Her was a farmer and he stayed active working at it. He had been an American football player who played linebacker for a mid-western college team in the 1950's and majored in Agricultural Science. He was an ROTC (Reserve Officers Training Corp) Marine who wound up serving two tours with distinction in VietNam in the 1960's. and he came home a Major (Gold Leaf). He had decorations he didn't talk about but I know one of them had to be a Purple Heart-- he lost part of his left hand getting it. That took him out of active combat duty in the Corps, but he stayed in the reserves once he came home. Partial disability notwithstanding, he worked his farm, managed farm laborers, married, and with his wife raised a family of two boys and one girl, all of whom were upstanding people.

Did I say "man's man"? Well, nothing could be truer.Warren was a straight-from-the-shoulder guy. He didn't brook slackers or liars but he gave everyone an even chance to prove themselves. My being an academic, a bookworm he would say, gave me an extra hurdle to get over, but it didn't take him long to assess my sincerity as a potential son-in-law. He recognized my intense determination to excel in my field and counted that in my favor. He was a military history buff and he appreciated my interest and acumen in subjects historical. He loved the American Civil War and some of my research overlapped, especially in the area of women's largely unsung participation at home and in the field. He was both proud and protective of his daughter, Norma, and made no secret of how he expected her to be treated.

That I never got to know Norma's mother, Eugenia, was mainly the bitter part of bitter/sweet. Only being gone a few years when I arrived on the scene made Eugenia's absence more so. The presence of her spirit, however, was everywhere in the family--and palpable. She was referred to often, almost as if she were still there. A good woman who, from the photos and videos I saw, looked very much like Norma. She influenced her children's character every bit as much as Warren, perhaps more so. It was my loss that I had never gotten to meet her--though there is more than a little of her manifested in Norma. I am still thinking about doing a book about her, characterizing her as a 'bedrock' woman, the type of woman who is responsible for the strength of character so needed in today's society.

Now the boys, Grant--was the oldest, seven years older than Norma, and McKinley--Mac--was three years older than Norma. Both the boys were large specimens of humanity. They both played football at their father's alma mater on an athletic scholarship and both distinguished themselves in the sport, though neither displayed abilities that would get them into professional football.

When I met Norma, Grant was out of college and working with Warren on the farm. Grant's college degree was in Agricultural Science, just like his dad, and he brought some new blood and fresh ideas into the family farming business. His father largely agreed with him but now always. In the long run, though, they had a strong working relationship. Grant was as protective of his sister as his father was--and he was younger and stronger. I paid attention.

McKinley's was still in school when I met Norma. He was working toward a degree in the Engineering, more specifically Computer Science. We all know what that has turned into today and it was a burgeoning industry in the early 90's. Eventually, McKinley did extremely well for himself. He didn't stay on the farm. The old maxim, "Go West Young Man" served him well. He wound up in "Silicon Valley " making high six figures, plus stock options. A good gig, if you can get it--and he got it!

As I said, I didn't exactly slide smoothly into the G_______ family. I felt that I was being constantly evaluated. Of physical prowess I had little to recommend me, especially as compared to the two "Jock Brothers" but I wasn't exactly a milquetoast, either. But I did have my brain working for me and Warren, Grant, and McKinley all respected me for that. As it turned out, their respect was not misplaced.

One of the touchy family things I had to deal with was...well....SEX. None of the men in the family were idealistic enough to think that Norma and I weren't having sex. They knew that Norma was self-possessed and self-reliant but they were protective, nevertheless. I can't say if they did a background check on me, though if they had I wouldn't have been surprised. I was confident, however, that they wouldn't have found anything damaging to my character; although, if they had gone far enough back they might have found some juvenile pranks. But I digress. It didn't take long for Norma's family to conclude that I was honest in terms of loving their sister and sincere in my interest in her welfare.

12