Women Study Pt. 06: Norma et al.

Story Info
Norma and Deborah and Norma and outhers.
6k words
3.88
1.4k
1
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Bowen had gotten used to my excursions. He knew they were about sex--sex with a woman, that is. He had ceased mentioning it and I had ceased talking about it, that is, unless.... I felt he had a need to know. In this instance, there was every reason for him to know but I kept quiet about my session with Deborah. There might be a time when it would be good for him to know but that was going to have to be in the future--perhaps the distant future.

I contacted my "Platinum" lesbian dating site by e-mail and suggested that, while they did have a NDA in their terms of serve, it might be useful for them to have a form that parties could use with each other--or others, plural as the case may be--that would contain language to allay the possible fears of potentially being "outed" for participating in the face-to face (well that's one position) involvement with another member(s). They, themselves, did not use a form like that, nor have they suggested in the past that such a thing be utilized. They said they would look into. Being a paid up, satisfied customer of their service, they got back to me in a few days. They said two things: a) that they would add a suggestion to their web page that participating parties consider an NDA, and b) they would post a specimen copy an NDA on their website with a clear disclaimer they may wish to use. This is a suggestion only, they were not lawyers, and the displayed form may not be valid or enforceable in any jurisdiction. If it added confidence to the parties, so much the better. That disclaimer was printed on the form.

So, now what was my situation? I think I have fallen in love with an attractive, powerful, passionate, intensely satisfying woman who just the day before I would have called "The Queen of the Night". One night together could do this? I am not going to suggest that women are the only gender who can fall in love at first sight; but I am just as certain about my feelings for Deborah as I was for my feelings for Bowen when I first met him--the same feelings I have for him now--love! What to do, what to do?

With all of this going on, my involvement with Deborah and, well yes, my dalliances with Livinia and Debra thrown in, one would think that my attention to Bowen would flag. Not in the least. If anything, I found myself more attentive to Bowen, though in all honesty he seemed less attentive to me. There was something going on at the university that was causing him a problem and he couldn't see his way to go into it with me. I fished around to see if I could get an inkling of the problem but couldn't divine what it might be. I wasn't going to press him. I concluded that when he was ready to tell me he would.

************************************************************************

It turned out that Deborah's availability was less that I thought and definitely less that I would have liked. She was a very busy woman and in high demand. She was everywhere, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Atlanta, St. Louis. You name it. I just wish I had a way in sharing her frequent flier miles with. We did meet, though, whenever she had time. There were times when she didn't really have time but she made time, anyway.

We communicated via the dating site personal message page, private and secure. It made setting up our liaisons more complicated but, once we got used to it, the result was the same....and it was private. I thought of "burner phones" but Deborah didn't want to do that. She still had a lot doubts regarding security. She really wanted to keep things under wraps.

We always met in Room 1414 at the "Big City Grand Palace East Hotel", except one time. Ultra mindful of security, Deborah insisted that I observe the same elevator changing protocol for our visits. I accommodated her on that one. Our get-togethers were gloriously sex filled but always with a room-service meal to start. Why break with tradition? We always parted in the morning with a kiss and a promise to be together whenever we could.

The one exception was the weekend we spent in an upstate cabin. She was delivering a Monday to Thursday series of lectures at the branch of the State University in a nearby city. She talked her way into using a resort cabin, not too far away in the woods, for a Friday/Saturday break. She explained that she wanted to be incommunicado and, hopefully, incognito. Her excuse was that she needed to decompress from her back breaking schedule. I had some notice and worked out to spend the time with her.

I explained truthfully to Bowen that I was going to spend a couple of days my a girlfriend, nothing more than that. He was free to draw his own conclusions about what I was up to. I have no doubt he was right for some of it, a weekend of sex, but I'm all but positive that he had no idea with whom I would be having sex with.

I'm sure you're familiar with the expression, "Unforgettable Weekend; it's a cliche' that's thrown about all too frequently, mostly my travel and tourist agencies--hence, a cliche'. But the weekend I spent with Deborah was precisely that, in spades.

She got there ahead of me and had the cabin set up for a late lunch/early supper. Since we'd only had hotel room-service meals together previously, I was more than impressed with her culinary artistry. She is an exceptional cook, pardon me, Chef de Cuisine! I won't go into the entire menu but It was one that a 5 Star restaurant would envy. Being uncharacteristically humble, she merely said, "I planned!"

I imagine I don't need to say that the sex we had together was fantastic; sex with Deborah is always fantastic. She added a couple of wrinkles, though. First, she brought along some costumes. She was the French Maid and I was the hotel guest; I was the Mountie and she was the damsel in distress; she was the evil princess and I was the poor peasant girl. All of this was great fun. I wish I had a video of it but, of course, videos were verboten.

She added some "toys", too. The strap-on had us hilarious. It is hard to believe that, though I certainly had seen one before--porn films, you know--I had never actually used one; and neither had she. Vibrators are another matter. Both she and I were fervent believers in those electronic marvels and used them often. The strap-on was a different matter. We discovered that the dildo "schlong" was too big for Debora's vagina but my pussy accommodated it comfortably. The result was that Deborah got to be "the guy" and I got to be the girl. Deborah loved that and was vigorous in her exertions. Since I normally have a naturally well lubricated vagina, there was no trouble at all in employing it to get me to an orgasm. Playfully, afterward, Deborah got me to lick my own cum off the shaft and I demonstrated how to "deep-throat" a cock. Interestingly, while Deborah knew what deep-throat was, she had never done it or even tried it. Her mouth was tiny as was her vagina. Big cocks were as off limits to her as deep-throat was.

But there is something else. D

eborah also had a philosophical and political view of "Deep Throat", it being a porno movie from the 60's that many women's rights factions vehemently objected to as being female exploitation. We both agreed, though, that actually nothing wrong doing deep-throat as long as it wasn't forced on the woman. Deborah understood that my being actually bi-sexual, I had given maybe more than my share of blowjobs. I assured her that, while I had done deep-throat, and frankly a lot of it, nobody had ever forced it on me--ever. As previously referenced, I expressed to Deborah my love of blowjobs and swallowing the results. Her response was a simple, "There's no accounting for taste", a play on words that we laughed heartily over.

With Deborah, while it was a lot about the sex, it wasn't just about the sex. I surprised myself by actually admitting to myself that I enjoyed her company. She was smart, sharp, and quick. She is anything but one-dimensional. She constantly surprised me with her broad knowledge and many talents, not the least of which was her culinary skill. She had a fabulous sense of humor, though covered a lot of it up because she didn't want to seem frivolous. I told her that being serious to the world doesn't mean she can't be frivolous with me.

For those couple of days, she could be just "Deb" and I could be, well, just "Norma" doing those prosaic domestic things. She cooked and straightened; I went out and chopped wood...I'm a farm girl, you might remember. And she and I shared our stories. We didn't leave anything out...well, only one thing for Deborah. I never asked her about the scar on her tummy and she never volunteered. We wound up knowing each other's "Reality" as we knew it at the time. We understood and accepted each other, including that one thing she didn't want to talk about.

There was lots more to her in her life than being "Deborah X_____", but I don't have time or space to go into it here, and now I know it. She found out that there's more to me than being a professor's wife--but you already know that and now so does Deborah.

We parted on Sunday morning with our now accustomed kiss and promise that we would see each other again as soon as we could. My feelings were now, friends, lovers, and sisters--the sister I never had and the mother that left too soon.

When I got back home on Sunday night, Bowen greeted me with a kiss, a passionate kiss. We trudged off to our bedroom where we spent the afternoon having sex. It was good sex but I couldn't help thinking about Deborah. Sex with her was exceptionally good. There I was in the words of that old "schlockey" song that I heard ad nauseam when I was a kid, "Torn Between Two Lovers"!

*************************************************************************

Now, you'd think that with all the sucking and fucking and dick'n and lick'n going on that I never got any work done. Bowen had all the time he needed to do his work, a lot of it at home in the library and had his computer batting out another one of his books. But I had a construction company to run. I was fortunate, however, that most of my work as done cultivating clients and settling down existing clients. I had two fabulously skilled crews out there doing the work and loyal and attentive foremen to keep them in line.

One of the foremen was actually a "forewoman" that I trusted unquestionably. She was a real jewel. In fact her name was "Jewel". If I'd had a sister, I think she would have looked a lot like Jewel, tall, blonde, sturdy, but not much in the boobs department. She was 100% lesbian and we had spent some time together both on a professional and a sexual basis. She fell into a very nice relationship with a lesbian cop and they have been exclusive ever since. That's not to say that Jewel and I don't get along professionally. I think we actually get along better. She knows, also, that my technique for settling customers down works like a charm pretty much all the time so, she is grateful doesn't have to be the one doling out blowjobs, plus the occasional pussy licking session.

Jock is my other foreman. He is just as 100% gay as Jewel is 100 % lesbian. He looks like one of the old "Village People" group, hard hat and all. He's hooked up, too, with--believe it or not--a gay cop. He and Jewel have something in common and it helps their working relations ship, too I'd trust Jock with my life, and have on more than one construction site--watch out for falling objects and pot holes. I don't think he'd mind giving out a few blowjobs, not at work and not with customers. Did I say he was loyal?

I have somewhat of a dilemma. I mind is in retirement planning mode. I'm thinking I couldn't do much better than turning the company over to Jewel and Jock.

So, the business pretty much runs itself, though I do need to check in to reinforce my position as "Owner and Chief Executive" and, of course, cultivate new projects and get those new projects underway. Actually, with the good work Jock and Jewel's crews are doing, I have had to use my "customer service" skills far less. Every silver lining has...well...a silver lining!

Bowen, on the other hand, may never retire. His field absorbs him so much that I'm convinced he will die either in the lecture hall or at his computer dealing with the historical changes in the acceptable methods of dealing with the onset of menstruation in the nineteenth century, as documented by the diaries of literate and skilled village medical women. Don't laugh. That's what he's working on.

***********************************************************************

"Cowboy, how's it going?"

I caught Bowen working away in his study and, though I know he didn't like to be disturbed, I needed to get some one-on-one time with him. What with my recent schedule--"Gladys", "Debra", and "Livinia"-- combined with work obligations, we hadn't had much conversation time. Even our now relatively infrequent sex play, though satisfying, hadn't provided a lot of "how's it going" time. I was hoping that our conversation wouldn't turn into the dreaded "Dear, we need to talk." inquisition for Bowen.

"It's going O,K., Norma," Bowen responded still looking at his computer screen, "but I'm trying to get through a rat's nest of sites to get to a particular set of monographs that I need for my new book. "

I knew Bowen's drive to complete his task was absorbing him but I thought he needed a break and I thought we need to get current, as well. I guess my subtle--at least to me--sigh got his attention.

"Oh, Norma, it's nothing to snort about," Bowen said as he turned to look at me, "you know how wrapped up I get in these things."

I guess my "sigh" to him was a "snort"; it was probably louder than I intended and not quite as loud as he portrayed it. In any event, it caused him to stop and stood as a caution to me to be low key in our conversation.

"I'm sorry, Cowboy, it's just that we've both been busy and haven't had a lot of face time together. If this really isn't a good time, we can table this for later. But our schedules, being what they are, makes setting up an 'appointment' difficult. I can do that, though, if you think that will work better."

"Yeah, Norma, I think you're right," Bowen hit 'save all' on his computer, "a break would be nice now, all things considered. Let's get some coffee. I think a chat now is a good idea."

We walked into the kitchen, poured coffee for ourselves, and stood by the counter as we talked.

"So, Cowboy, again--How's it going?" I said, attempting a re-start, "how are things going at the school? I think you were having some problem with Deborah. Has that worked out O.K.?"

I was fishing. Did Bowen have any hint about "Gladys" actually being Deborah? I might find out going at it indirectly.

Bowen looked up, past me, at the ceiling, "It's funny you should ask that. Deborah has been a little odd these past few week. She hasn't been unpleasant, thankfully, but a little distracted, I would say. For example, that 'thing' you referred to got resolved and easily. It was really a matter of 'priority versus protocol' but Deborah finally said, 'The way you want to do it is fine. I'll back you on it, if anything goes sideways.' That really surprised me."

I tried to look impassive--I've got a poker face when I need one--but I realized what a positive change this must be for Bowen so I gave him a smile and a pat on his cheek.

"On top of that," Bowen continued, "she seems to have been taking more time away recently. I mean, there were times in the past where I would leave the offices at school past 9:00PM and she would still be working. One night, I came back at 11;00PM to pick up a paper file and saw her at her desk still at it. But lately she's more often than not gone by 6:00PM. And, at least the times I've been there in the morning, she has been coming in looking uncharacteristically cheerful. I just don't know."

"Well, that's all good, isn't it?" I had to keep the conversation moving.

"Well, YES! It makes for a better environment all around," Bowen continued, "everybody else has noticed it too. The only thing I can think of is that the stay-at-arm's-length 'Ice Queen' is getting 'some' lately. She is a lot more mellow, less 'flinty', less obstinate. Yes, I like the change but, you know me, I'm just waiting for the next shoe to drop. I ask myself how this can continue. What do you think?"

Bowen put me on the spot, so I played off of it, "Well, it could be lots of things for a combination of things. Yes, she could have a new relationship in the works--not characteristic of her, but possible. Did she get a raise? Did she get any new awards or recognition? Has she come into some money? I mean, it could be really anything."

He thought for a minute and went on, "You know? There is something that just came down the pike that might explain part of it. Deborah, and some of the members of our department--including yours truly, have been asked to appear at a Senate hearing in Washington. The subject is, 'Exploring Women's Rights Legislation: A New Beginning'. Now THAT'S a feather in Ms. Deborah's cap, for sure. I was going to tell you about this anyway because I'm one of the three people Deborah has asked to go to the hearing. Her reasoning is to show solidarity, you know, three women and one man. Besides, I'm good at marshalling historical data that could support her case to the committee. And, frankly, I'm flattered that she asked--asked, mind you, not ordered--me to attend."

"Why! That's wonderful, Cowboy!" my glee was genuine, "what a great pat on the back that must seem."

"It is all happening in two weeks," his explanation continued, "there's a lot to be done in the meantime, so I'm afraid I'm going to be even less available from now to then. I'm sorry, Norma. I can take some consolation, though, knowing you will be your customarily busy self. That's one thing I love about you, Norma, that you don't depend entirely on me for...well...for fulfillment...to use a generic term. What will you be up to? Tell me?"

Bowen and I have known each other so long and have been so accepting of each other that my rundown on my plans, while it might seem strange or shocking to many, was totally commonplace between Bowen and me.

"I hope I'm not overwhelming you, Bowen, but," this sounded like a recitation of a routine agenda, "the first thing I need to do is get a hold of my new girlfriends and set up some dates. I've told you about them, I'm sure...you know, Livinia, Gladys, and Debra...yes D-E-B-R-A, not YOUR Deborah, that's for sure. I'm not sure about Gladys, she may have other things to do but the other two can be lots of fun. I've got a couple of business deals to close, my bids look good but it might take some 'negotiation', if you know what I mean. That's pretty much it. Speaking of 'negotiation', how about a blow job?"

Bowen's enthusiastic nodding was all the answer I needed. I had his pants off in seconds. If you've never given a blow job a guy standing up in the kitchen, you don't know what you're missing. Washing his cum down with warm coffee was heavenly!

Damn it!" I said to myself, "she's going to be tied up or gone for weeks now. I wonder if we can fit in a night sometime before she takes off for Washington?"

I pulled up our dating website and sent Deborah/Gladys an e-mail:

"Dearest, I just found out that you are in the middle of a big project and that you'll be off to Washington DC in a couple of weeks. I don't know if I can survive not seeing you for that long. Do you think we can work out a night sometime between now and your trip? Visualizing a night with you makes my mouth water. I'd sent you an emoji for a wet vagina too, if I could find one. Please tell me we can meet up!"

I got this response:

"Lover, I know how you feel. I want to be with you so much it makes my heart ache but we're going to have to wait until I get back from DC. There is so much to do to get ready for this thing and I'm afraid I've been a little distracted--and YOU know WHY--in getting all the bases covered. Please be patient. Once I get back, I will see what I can do to put together a whole weekend for us. Kisses from me to you, head to toe, and everything in between!"

12