Women Study Pt. 07: Norma and Deborah Again

Story Info
Norma and Deborah face a decision.
4.9k words
4.29
1.2k
1
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Talk about being thrown a life preserver! A couple of days after the June incident, I got a call from Livinia! It seems that my intuition was right: Livinia and Debra had hooked up! I would never have put them together in my mind but, hey, who am I to decide. It seems that as the two women got to know each other better, they started comparing notes on their different sexual relationships. NDA's notwithstanding, they discovered that I had been a mutual sexual partner.. Without much ceremony, Livinia invited me to do a threesome with them. I accepted before Livinia had finished her sentence.

Bowen was on his way out of town so I had complete freedom to go out for the girl/girl/girl affair--as If I didn't have complete freedom before that. I suppose what I mean to say is, I didn't have to think about what Bowen might be thinking about when I wasn't home thinking about him.

The tri-tryst took place at Livinia's apartment, very nice in an upscale area, and the threesome action was every bit as much fun as I had anticipated. It was just as much fun watching Debra and Livinia pleasure each other as I pleasured myself, as it was either of them pleasuring me. The permutations of bodies and the couplings are not all that difficult to compute; the pleasures produced by that are virtually infinite!

While I was trying to satisfy myself with the two girls, Bowen was off in DC doing the "Dog and Pony Show" for the Senate Committee. I had some consolation knowing that he was there with three lesbian women, one I knew for sure--Deborah, and the other two I highly suspected were. I didn't have any fear of him falling into an of their clutches and I know Bowen never has frequented hookers, so the chances of him returning horny were pretty good.

At the same time, I hungered for Deborah. Not even the D & L girls could cure me of that. I would go to sleep with Deborah's scent in my nose,the taste of her pussy on my lips, and the feel of her tongue on my clitoris. I would masturbate myself to sleep thinking of her, dreaming of her. I was almost naughty enough to get on a place and fly down there but my better angles talked be out of it. No, I could wait one week...no....6 days for Deborah to return...6 loooong days.

I got a call from Bowen. He sounded rushed and a little out of sorts but I was glad for the call anyway. We were all flush with cell phones now but I understood that Bowen, a) didn't like to use them and b) he didn't like to use them, and c) he didn't like to use them. He thought that somehow his privacy was, or could be, invaded. But, in a case like this, he would relent.

"Norma, just a quick call," Bowen sounded out of breath, "just a quickie to let know everything is going well. Lot's to do and I'm sorry I haven't called you. But I'm O.K."

"Where are you," I jumped in, "are you running?"

"Yes! I am trying to get from one committee room to another and I think I'm lost now!", now he sounded exasperated.

"Well, O.K., then, I'm glad you're O.K.," then I had to ask, "How are the women treating you? Deborah? She's not abusing you, is she?"

"O.K., now I'm where I'm supposed to be," his heavy breathing lessened, "yes, it's going well on that front. I would even say that Deborah is...well...actually cordial. Maybe it's just DC and the project is going well but she's very mellow for some reason. She even had us all up to her room for drinks the other night."

"Well, that's really something, Bowen! What else did you talk about?", I had to know.

"She wanted to know how we were, you know, about our families," he started to sound rushed again, "and things like, spouses, kids, hobbies....things like that. She asked about you by name. I'm damned if I know that really ever mentioned your name to her. Anyway, she knew it and asked after you. I gave her the generic, Norma's a peach! That seemed to satisfier her. Then she asked 'Tilda how her new wife was. So, I guess she was just going around the room, you know. Anyway, gotta go....Love 'ya!"

The phone clicked off. I thought: Deborah, clever woman that she is, was fishing to see if anything of our relationship has leaked out to Bowen. I think Bowen is clueless about that and I think Deborah knows that now, too. That Bowen! I could give him kiss! That Deborah, I could give her a kiss to...and maybe a lot more!

At the end of the week, Bowen showed up back at home. I happened to be there at the time. He came in dragging his carry-on suitcase and lugging his laptop computer with him. He looked done in.

"I'm going up to bed right now!" there was fatigue in his voice, "this two week excursion was almost more than I can handle. I hope I don't have to do it again very soon!"

"Well, Hi, Bowen!" I got those words out as he headed to the stairs, "how about a blowjob to put you to sleep? I got one for you....I've been saving up!"

"I appreciate that, Norma...I really do," now I could tell he was really out of it, "but I need sleep more than I need a blowjob right now. I'll take a rain check on that. Love 'ya! Nighty-Night!"

I desperately wanted to get a hold of Deborah but I knew she'd be just as tired, if not busy and tired, as Bowen. She liked cell phones less than Bowen. When I tried to talk her into "burner phones" she nixed that. Our communication was mainly through the dating site, for all intents and purposes a secure third party buffer. I got on my computer but there was nothing from her on my message screen. Damn! I just want to hear her voice! I think I'm going to pitch the burner phone idea to her again.

The next day was a Saturday. Bowen slept late, still recuperating from his trip. There was nothing on my message board from Deborah. I went up to the bedroom where Bowen was lying on his back with the covers half off. He was sleeping just in his boxers and I could see that his penis had found its way into the open.

Being a self taught expert on the subject of cocks, I evaluated Bowen's as a 9.5 on a scale of ten. Actually it was a ten because of two things: 1) it is the only one I let inside me anymore, and 2) his cum was delicious. With that in mind, I gently began to tease his limp penis to see if I could get it hard enough for a blowjob. It took more than a tentative massage to do it. I finally had to get my into a full on fellatio, his entire cock in my mouth. That did the trick, so to speak. I had his cock hard and down my throat working it, working it, working it...the head with my mouth and the shaft with my hands. Bowen looked like he was semi-awake when he came. His load went down my throat and I cleaned any residual cum up with my lips and tongue. Back to sleep Bowen went, a broad smile on his face. Now, if only I could get my lips around Deborah's clitoris, my morning would be complete.

I checked my messages on the dating site. There was one from Gladys/Deborah:

"Darling, I miss you terribly....we so need to talk almost as much as I need to kiss and hug you...and don't forget a few other things, too. so..1414 Monday at 7:00PM."

I responded:

"Precious One, Yes, I will see you there/then but I am starving for you and I'm not sure I will live long enough to possess you again. But I will be there Monday...Your Desperate Darling!"

What can I say? We woman have a way of communicating...with effect!

How does the old saying go? "Anticipation makes the hours grow longer"? Well, for me, those hours seemed like days. Monday, Monday, Monday...What time is it now? 5:00PM Saturday! Arrrgh!

I managed to fill up the time. Believe it or not, I cleaned up the kitchen and all three bathrooms. And that's saying something because our cleaning person had just done that on Thursday. So what I cleaned them again. I might even to it again Sunday, if I damn well want to. I know it's not going to make Monday get here any sooner but...Damn....I've got to SOMETHING!

Bowen got up in the late afternoon. We had an early, light supper and settled in to watch some boring TV. It wasn't really boring; it just seemed that way to me. Everything was going to be "boring" until Deborah and I were back together on Monday.

"I can't figure Deborah, out," Rowan popped that in out of the blue, "she's a mystery to me!"

That got my attention. I straightened up, "Huh? What? Where did THAT come from. Why bring Deborah up out of the blue? Geez! Has the Princess of Evil started to haunt you?"

(In my mind, were the thoughts, "Princess of Evil, my ass...She's MY Princess of Evil, then, my PRECIOUS Princess of Evil! But I've got to say that. I can't give away any hints!)

"No, not haunting me," Rowan was pretty much thinking out loud, "but she has me thinking... wondering...Why was she so interested it me on the trip...you know... how I was doing? how is my family? I mean, really, how's my wife?"

"Oh, Rowan, you're just keyed up from the long trip," I tried to be cagey without acting cagey, "she probably was just trying out some new management team building technique on you and the other women. That's probably it. What did she want to know about ME?"

"Well, I guess, since you mentioned it," Rowan ruminating again, "that could have been a management thing. She did ask the other women about their spouses...mates...significant others...whatever the term of art is today. But at the closing, celebration dinner, she did ask very specifically about you."

I swallowed a little hard, tried to act nonchalant, "what did she want to know about? Nothing personal between you and me, I hope!"

"No, no, no," Bowen was actually nonchalant, "she wanted to know what you did for a living. I told her that you had a contracting business and she said she thought that was interesting...a woman contactor, you know...not that it's that unusual nowadays. She was probably just thinking about women in business...you know...how women can do anything today."

"So, what else did you tell her? That I give good blowjobs," and then I added a hook, "and that I'm bi-sexual?"

"Heavens NO, Norma," he sounded offended in a mocking way, "nothing like that. What do you take me for? Though, if she HAD asked I would have told her that...GREAT blowjobs...and... I'm not sure how good you are with the women but, that if you are good with them as you are with me, I'm surprised I'm not living with you and your girlfriend!"

"You wouldn't say THAT, you didn't?" I sat bold upright and glared at him, "you WOULDN'T say THAT, would you?"

"NO! Go on. I'm just trying to get a rise out of you. Of course I wouldn't," that devilish look assuaged my angst, "I mean I wouldn't unless I thought she was hot for your body!"

"Stop It, Bowen!" a punch to his shoulder accompanied that, "Stop it! C'mon! What did she really want?"

"I told you...Your body!" his joshing was getting a little crazy, "she IS a lesbian after all, There's no secret about THAT! And I can imagine what she's thinking when she's looking at a good looking woman. I'm not sure, though, that she has much, if any, sex drive at all...she's a pretty cold fish...but...well....you're a good looking woman so naturally I'd think that she'd think you'd be a nice piece of ass...but that's only because I KNOW you are!"

I gave Bowen a series of comic punches to his arm, "Oh, Stop it...stop it..stop it...stop IT! You're driving me nuts with this!"

"I'm sorry, Norma, but it IS fun when I can get a rise out of you," the devilish grin again, "but, honestly, she did mention that she was thinking about doing some remodeling and might need a contractor. I didn't mean to speak for you but I told her that is the type of work your company does. I don't think it would be appropriate, though. It smacks of a conflict of interest...and that's what I told her. So, I don't think you'll be hearing from her...I mean, if you do, the decision is up to you but I really do think it wouldn't be right to take a contract with the head of my department. It just wouldn't look right."

Breathing an inner sigh of relief, I said, "Yes, Rowan, I think you are entirely right and I'll keep that in mind if she should call. But I mean...I suppose...as a favor...I guess I could consult for no fee...and maybe give her some hints about doing a project like that. I wouldn't be involved other than some friendly advice. That wouldn't an institutional sin, would it?"

Bowen gave it a little thought, "No, I don't think so. But be careful. I'm just getting on her good side. I wouldn't want her to turn sour because you might tell her something she might take exception to. You're clever, though. I know you won't put your foot in it!"

"Yes, Rowan, you're right," I understood now what happened, "and thank you for the heads-up. I'll be on my toes!"

We went back to the boring TV show which had turned into another boring TV show. My mind was running at red line.

("You clever woman, Deborah! You dear, precious, clever girl. I see what you did, you vixen. If there is any way I can kiss you harder, hold you closer, or give you a bigger orgasm, sign me up! We will be together Monday, Monday, Monday! It can't get here soon enough!)

***********************************************************************

I know you've heard the expression, "Throwing yourself into someone's arms." but can you imagine what it is like when two people throw themselves into each other's arms, simultaneously? Well that's that happened with Deborah and me when Monday night finally came.

Here were two middle-aged, giddy women, embracing, kissing, tearing each other's cloths off (careful of the buttons...don't break the zippers!), falling naked on the bed and ravishing each other's body. Need I say more?

Well, yes, there IS more. After an hour of exhausting love making, not a nook or cranny went unattended, Deborah and I were exhausted and sweaty. We took ourselves into the shower and washed each other up with the delicious, top-quality bath gel that 5 Star Hotels provide. Our washing was as sensuous as our love making. In fact, it was love making all over again. All those nooks and crannies that got attention when we were on the bed got a second round of attention but with slick, slippery, shower gel. If we weren't limp when we got into the shower, we were when we got out. We plopped down on our backs wearing out comfy, thick, terry cloth robes, heads swathed in terry cloth towel turbans.

We giggled..and why not? If there was a another dimension of pleasure, we had found it and there wasn't a drug in sight. Our bodies were in tune and the orgasms just kept on rolling!

"Say, girlfriend, Bowen talked to me last night," it was a teenager's voice that came out of my woman's body, "he said you and he had quite the conversation, you clever girl!"

Deborah wiggled in her robe and purred, "Oh, yes we did. But you can figure out what I did, I know. I got him on my side...our side. From what you've told me, I know he's not suspicious or jealous of you being with another woman...he's accepting of that. The difference is how he would react if he discovered...or even suspected...that it was ME that you were having an affair. First, I had to convince him that I was NOT the Princess of Darkness; and, second, that there should be some reason for you and I to be in contact with each other. Well....that's DONE!"

"I know," I picked up Deborah's train of thought, "now, you're going to tell him tomorrow that you have decided to employ a contractor, but not me, but it would be a big favor to you if you and I together could monitor what your contractor would be doing...no fees, pro bono, no strings attached. He's going to give you my number and then we can talk freely on the phone. We can then meet and 'look and plans'. You and I can go on expeditions to find suitable some antique furnishings... even for weekends at a time, perhaps. How elegantly clever, My Love!"

"Yes, and now, if Bowen discovers that I'm having an affair with his wife," Deborah is adorable when she giggles, "we can say that we just fell in love working so closely on remodeling my house. It will be just as if you and another one of your girlfriends seriously hit it off! How great is THAT! You have to say, GREAT!"

"Yes, GREAT!

"Deborah, precious," I shivered, "there is something we should think about. Not that it is happening how....or maybe it HAS happened and we haven't considered it...but there may be a hitch in our plans...a serpent in the garden? I don't want to be a downer but I think we should be aware of it."

Deborah went still, the giggle was gone. She rolled on to her side, and looked at me, "Norma, yes we should talk about any potential scenario. If you are concerned then so am I. What's on your mind?"

"Think about this, Deborah," I paused to organize my thoughts...and words, "in the past, the affairs I've had with other women have been transitory, not really serious, passionate but not enduring. Those were nothing like the love you and I have for each other. I do believe that we are one soul now. But Bowen is my heart, too. I love him dearly and I can't imagine casting him aside. I want you forever but Bowen is like my arms and legs, I couldn't go on without him; and I feel the same way about you, Dear Heart! I hate to think that there would come a time when I'd have to choose. I'm afraid that might come and I dread. But I hope that it won't come! I don't want to cry but I think I might."

Deborah reached out and stroked my forehead and cheek, "Dearest, let's not trouble ourselves with that now. Let's just enjoy what we have now and let love take its course. There's a saying and I'm not sure I know it verbatim but the basic thought is: Don't think you can tell Love what to do; Love will tell YOU what to do. We love each other, that's what's important. You love Bowen, too. There's no choosing and there won't be any un-choosing. That's just the reality of it. Here...give me a kiss and a snuggle. We should get some sleep."

Off to sleep we drifted in each other's arms.

I remembered the old sayings from my child: "Well, you made your own bed; now you have to lay in it." But the other one told me: "Everything works out for the best, have trust."

Our plan went like clockwork but, with all of the access we had to each other, Deborah and I still needed to be discreet; we couldn't be openly and obviously romantic with each other. It had to appear to be purely a business relationship, between friends perhaps, but at arms' length too. We certainly didn't want any paparazzi on our trail, and Deborah had enough public visibility to make that a real concern...I cite her "elevator protocols", as I like to term them. Deborah maintained her preferential reservation for Room 1414 and we used it, too. But we also had much more freedom for me to meet at Deborah's house, and, of course we squeezed in some "antique shopping" road trips.

"How are things going with Deborah?" Bowen inquired one morning over coffee, "how is the remodeling project coming along?"

"Well, O.K., I guess," wanting to sound tenuous, "she can be a little difficult at times but I think we have an understanding of what my role is. We've done some preliminary things, looking at conceptual drawings, browsing around for furnishings...antiques, you know. That trip upstate helped. I would say, on the whole, that we have a compatible working relationship. I hope the contractor she finally settles on will understand that and not think of my involvement as 'meddling'."

Bowen took a temporizing sip from his coffee cup, "I was worried that you two might not get along...or, maybe, that you would get along too well. Deborah can be a pain in the ass, especially when she gets the bit between her teeth on some issue but I know you are much better than I in dealing with things like...people person that you are. But...and we've talked about this before, Deborah is...well....a lesbian and I know you are bi-sexual...so....you know. You haven't been fucking each other, have you?"

12