Women Study Pt. 08: The Coup

Story Info
Norma and Deborah pull one over on Bowen.
6.3k words
4.25
1.5k
2
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Norma, Deborah, Bowen

Deborah and I stayed seated on the bed, legs crossed, while Deborah told her story. I reached out and held each of her hands in each of mine and looked her in the eyes as she went on,

"When I was 18 and didn't know very much about sex, I sensed I was different. I loved the company of my girlfriends and, even though my sexual urges were there for them, I did not follow through. I didn't particularly like boys..I had no sexual interest in them at all...but social convention dictated that I date them...and I did. It was the cliche', sex in the back seat of his father's car on our second date...at least I waited until the second date. I didn't like it...at all...and I told myself I'd never have sex like that again, and I didn't. But...and it's a BIG but....I think you know...What are the odds of getting pregnant the first...and in this case, the only...time you have sex? Well, odds notwithstanding, I did get pregnant. 18 and pregnant and just out of high school! Well that's a cliche', too.

"The worst of it...well maybe not the worst of it...was that Mr. Stiff Dick wouldn't believe he was the only one I had sex with, denied that he was the father, and shipped off to the Navy, the total Asshole! The next worst of it was Mr. Asshole Stiff Dick was killed in a training accident, he drowned...the son of a bitch...so it effectively it didn't make any difference who the father was. I was fucked in more ways than one.

"My pregnancy was difficult and, at 6 months in, the baby's heartbeat went haywire. That distress resulted in an emergency cesarean operation. The baby did not survive and I was left with nothing but grief...and this scar. About the only thing I could be grateful for was the fact that the ObGyn who did the operation was skilled at suturing and took great pains in placing the stitches in such a manner as to minimize the potential for scarring. After all the healing was done, he told me that residuals from closing that incision was...even for himself...a superb result. Well, minimal scarring was a superb result but I was plagued with stomach cramps, an eccentric menstrual pattern, and depression. In time, those things took care of themselves. I don't know and my never find out...and really, it is moot now that I am in my 50's...whether I could have had more children. Essentially, that is where my life as a feminist began. Even a lot of women don't identify with women's problems. My life as become about them and that's where it started.

"So you see, Norma, there is so much more to involving a man...even if it is Bowen...in our relationship. I just can't imagine doing it....let alone actually doing it!"

I held her hands during her entire confession. We both had tears in our eyes when she finished. All I could say was a simple, "I love you, Deborah."

****************************************************

As subdued as our mood was after Deborah had finished her purging of spirit, our relationship was not affected. We still spent all the time we could with each other, we still had sex...glorious sex...and we kept the "Bowen" issue under wraps. It was, however still in the background, though neither talked about it.

Among the things I had begun doing when Deborah and I were having sex, was to pay attention to the scar on her tummy. I was particularly careful, as lovingly as I could, kiss my way across her tummy as part of my sex play. I sensed, at first that, that Deborah was as sensitive to it as I was hesitant to do it but, as time went by, she relaxed and...at least, I would hope to think...it helped her quell the feelings she had about that part of her life.

But the "Bowen" issue was still there. It wasn't exactly "The Elephant in the Room" it was more "The Schwanz That Was NOT in the Room". Deborah knew, and I made no secret about it, that I was having sex..a lot of sex...with Bowen. By the same token, I was having a lot of sex with Deborah, too, but I had a feeling that Deborah in some ways was curious about how much I enjoyed and treasured having sex with Bowen.

Now, Deborah is no ingénue, far from it. She, maybe in many ways more than most, knew all about male/female sex. It was largely academic with her case, for reasons previously described. The emotions about it, though, were almost entirely shaped by her disastrous experiences in her young adult life. To employ an overused term, she had never had a good "role model" to help create a healthy perspective on it. I don't want to flatter myself but I think I might have been the best role model she had known...not perfect, by any means...but real.

"Balaclava! Balaclava!" Debora exclaimed, as we sat on her couch, "Balaclava. THAT'S IT!"

I was taken aback at the enthusiasm she put into that work, "Pardon me, Deborah? What?"

"Balaclava!, Norma," she seemed triumphant, "Do you know what Balaclava is"

"A sticky desert? You know, filo dough and honey and nuts and...who knows what else?"

"No, silly girl, that's Baklava," she knew she had one over on me, "I'm talking about Balaclava. There's a Balaklava, which is a place in Asia, but a Balaclava is essentially a ski mask. It's a mask that covers the entire face and head with eye holes and a mouth hole. It is kind of like the ones those Mexican wrestlers wear...you know...the Lucha Libre wrestlers, only their masks are ornately decorated."

I acted puzzled because I was, hence, "So, O.K. Balaclava. What? That's a crossword puzzle answer you need? What?"

"No, no NO, my precious one," Deborah was giddy, "it's THE answer to our dilemma...you know...THE dilemma."

"I'm not following you," I said, mainly because I wasn't following her.

"Listen to me, Norma," Deborah reached out and took both of my hands, "you've been thinking about this..I know you have...and I am grateful you only mentioned it that one time...I don't like be nagged... but I know it is still on your mind....and I think I have a way to get it done!"

"Deborah, I'm really not getting it," my exasperation was evident, "you usually make a point of getting to the point...so...pardon me...get to the point!"

"Bowen, silly! Remember him, Bowen?" Deborah was giddy, "You wanted us to have sex with Bowen...Remember that? One of my major problems with that is anonymity. Well it's simple a...BALACLAVA!...that's the answer. If I wear a Balaclava, or something like it, we might be able to pull off you and Bowen having sex with me...'Ms. Mystery Woman'...D'ya think? Maybe?"

"WOW! You are a continual surprise to me, my darling Deborah," and genuinely surprised I was, "doubly so because I know how deeply you feel about these things...triply..."

"Norma, love," Deborah's gaze was loving, too, "if it weren't for the fact that I love you to pieces, I would never...and I mean NEVER...have even contemplated for a second following through on this. But I know it is important to you, and important enough for me to try it. If I didn't love you so much, this wouldn't be happening, I assure you. Actually, what's going to happen is that Bowen can watch you and me having sex, and I can watch you two having sex, well of course, unless we can put a 'I eat you while you're eating him' combo together. That can be done...it won't be so bad. You'll be happy and so will he, I think...don't you?"

My heart actually leapt, pounding in my chest, "Deborah! I love you so much...YES! I think that would work...But we have to plan...You're a planner..I'm a planner...between the two of us...my heart...we will get the PERFECT plan...It is going to need to be that...at the very least!"

Deborah, with a conspiratorial tone said, "Here's my idea: Now Bowen has never seen me naked...at least I hope not...I don't think there are any centerfold photos of me...or anything on the porn sites of me...I hope. He's only seen me at work and I'm always tastefully and...well...chastely...attired. I have never shown my cleavage and it would take a really intimate squeeze to ascertain the actual contours of my body, one that he's never gotten to give me...I wear very little lipstick...I don't even wear nail polish!"

Licking her lips, she continued, "The balaclava will cover my whole head. He won't be able to see my hair; I can wear dark eye shadow and false eye lashes...he's never seen me in anything like that; and bright red lipstick will help with my mouth...he's never seen me wear that, either. I'll get some false finger nails, paint them as red as my lipstick, too. I think I will do some henna tattoos on my arms and/or shoulders. He's never seen them bare but tattoos are definitely something he would not expect to see on me! I could wear boots and a garter belt but my looking like a dominatrix might turn him off, so a thong will be right and I will paint my toenails a bright red too. That sounds like a complete 'non-Deborah' look to me! Maybe add a henna tattoo on my butt? Think that is too much?"

"Deborah! You are marvelous," I kissed her on the cheek, "that sounds terrific! Definitely not you..on the outside...on the inside..well, I know different! But we need more of a plan. We just can't spring this on Bowen. I suspect he will put it together right away. With his mentioning his suspicions to begin with, he just might put two and two together and come up with YOU. We have to find a way to lead him into it, unsuspecting...and I think I have a way."

The next day I was on the phone to Debra and Livinia, of the dating site scene. As previously reported, they had hooked up and were a permanent item now. In fact, they told me that they were planning on officially getting married. That is something that is commonplace today, for hardly possible same sex couples to do when I was young. I asked them if they would like me to pick up their hotel bill in Niagara Falls...all it required was...well...playing a little game and having a little fun.

I pitched it this way: my husband is hetero-sexual but with me being bi-sexual, he enjoys watching me have sex with other women. If they dress up in the specified manner, we can have sex and let him watch. He won't join in unless they are willing, and only to the extend they are willing, i.e., if he wants to do cunnilingus on them, not so bad, if he wants them to blow him or fucking, not so good...unless, of course, they might like it. Decisions as to what was "Fair" and what was "Not Fair" could be made on the spot.

Deborah planned the site and the accessories. She didn't use Room 1414 as she didn't want her staid reputation at the hotel jeopardized, as if someone might not have heard us having sex in there. Her tips ensured their discretion but this plan stretched discretion to its limits. So, we arranged a room at a nice two star place, out of town a little, near the highway--remote and discreet.

Livinia did the gig on the first week. She was a good sport about it, considering her profession and stature. I must have made an impression on her because she essentially said she wouldn't be doing this for anyone else. I drove Bowen over to the hotel blindfolded and took it off of him only I knew he couldn't identify the location. I texted Livinia when we entered the hotel and she blacked out the room before I got there. It was a total surprise to Bowen when we got into the room and Livinia flicked on the lights.

Livinia looked like a Cat Woman, minus the latex body suit, as lithe and sensuous as ever. The balaclava was perfect on her, I sat Bowen down on a chair and told him not to move, just to watch. I said he could jack off if he wanted to but he might want to save some for me. And, then, Livinia and I got down to business.

She and I touched all the bases, kissing, sucking, licking, probing, kneading, and penetrating. It didn't take long for us to forget that there was someone else in the room, Bowen in the corner disrobed and massaging his erect penis. How he didn't shoot his load, I'll never know. Livinia produced one of her strap-on dildo's, put it on, and began to ream my pussy with it. I lost touch with reality when that made me cum...loudly cum...I might add. If I were keeping score, I'd say two orgasms for Livinia and one for me....but I suspect mine lasted longer.

We motioned Bowen up on the bed. We were all naked now, except for Livinia's balaclava. He and laid on his back and I sat on his face. He played with his cock while he gave my pussy a fabulous licking. Half way through this, Livinia totally surprised me. She knelt down next to Bowen and took over jacking his cock while he ate me out. Almost like musical chairs, we switched positions, Livinia sat on his face and I did a number on Bowen's cock. Again, how Bowen kept himself from cumming is a mystery to me. The finale occurred while Bowen was fucking me from the rear in my pussy...I'm not a big fan of anal...while I, on my knees, was eating out Livinia again. Bowen's orgasm was epic. He filled my vagina with cum until it oozed out on his cock and on the sheets. I did my best to clean it up and, if I do say so myself, my best is pretty good.

We relaxed for a bit, had a beer or two, and then Livinia and I had at it again. This time, Bowen just sat and jacked off while Livinia and I got each other to an orgasm again. It was a little after midnight when we wrapped up. Livinia was all smiles, as was I. Bowen was blindfolded on his way back to the car. Looking back, I'm glad nobody reported him as a potential kidnap victim.

The following week we repeated the same routine with Debra. Now Debra has a little more meat on her bones than Livinia and was much shorter. The change was good as it provided fewer hints and some sort of set up: tall willowy African-American women and then a shorter chubby white woman. Debra and I had a lot of fun and so did Bowen. I discovered that Debra's boobs made for a good titty-fuck for Bowen, and that Debra loved to suck cock. What really knocked me for a loop was that, after Bowen came in my pussy, Debra scurried over to me and cleaned up his cum. I think it was more to pleasure me than to impress Bowen but it was sexy in either case.

I heard from Livinia and Debra later, after they got married, that they both enjoyed the experience and they would be willing to do it all again...gratis. I guess the really enjoyed, then. Oh, and by the way, the hotel in Niagara Falls, while sizeable, was not exorbitant--my company picked it up.

To say that Bowen was thrilled with all of this would be a understatement. He was ecstatic.

"Norma, where do you come up with these girls?" he didn't hide his astonishment, "when I said I was nostalgic about having fun with you and girls, I surely wasn't expecting this. These ladies are fabulous! You're not paying them are you?"

"No, Bowen, I'm NOT paying them," it tickled me that he asked, "I've never had to pay for sex in my life...you know that...and, you know me, I meet a lot of people. I'm always looking for a woman I can have a good time with. These two are just an example. I'm glad you're enjoying it. We're going to do more of this, trust me!"

I gave full reports to Debora, too. I would have video's the sessions but I didn't think that would have been fair to Livinia and Debra. But, like a coach, I filled Deborah in on some pointers.

"So, Deborah, Bowen has no idea about this that I can tell," if Deborah had taken notes I wouldn't have been surprised, "he is having the time of his life, I think. His self-restraint is remarkable, though. He'll sit there and play with his dick while we girls are getting it on and he holds on to his cum until the right moment. He hasn't been pushy with the girls, either. Most of his attention is on me, but he is not beyond doing oral on the girls...sucking their breasts, eating out their pussies, things like that. One of the girls cleaned out my pussy after Bowen came in it. He seemed to enjoy seeing that...not that he is going to expect...so relax."

"What do you think I should be doing...you know..with him?" that was a question that I was expecting from Deborah.

"Don't worry about Bowen." I thought I might be sounding like a boxing coach, or something, "let's just you and I have our customary good time. Please don't feel like you need to do anything for, to, or with him. Let's just you and I have fun and let the rest flow. Just follow your instincts. I would be careful about talking, though. I've got a pretty good idea he would recognize your voice."

The big night arrived. By now, I had established enough of a routine with Bowen that he wouldn't be wary of anything being "sprung" on him. Blindfold, to the hotel, into the parking lot, text Deborah, down the corridor, and through the door into the hotel room, and LIGHTS!

There stood Deborah, balaclava on, mascara, hooker false eyelashes, deep and bright...and I do mean deep and bright...red lipstick. There was a henna tattoo on her right shoulder and one on her left hip, both rather artistic patterns..nothing like "Judy Loves My Pussy" or anything like that. She outdid herself with the false fingernails, extra long--I liked those, really--bright red like her lipstick, and her toenails were the same color. Hot babe, that Deborah.

Both of us disrobed Bowen, which surprised me. Deborah was playing the part, as distasteful as I thought it might be for her. Bowen knew that the first perk of his job was just to watch..and jack off if he wanted...until summoned. He loved that.

Deborah didn't have much to take off...bra and panties. There she was naked in no time. I noticed that she had given her bush a trim job...it was neater but none the less luxurious My mouth was watering because I knew what we were going to do. Deborah slowly removed my clothes, kissing me as each undergarment was shed, rolling my panty hose down kissing my legs as they were uncovered, the same with my bra...paying special attention to my breasts and nipples, and finally my panties...with her face and lips buried in my crotch. Her warm breath excited me. I felt myself shiver, my nipples harden, and my vagina start to get wet....MMMMM!

With Bowen ensconced in chair, Deborah and I began our love making. We pretty much duplicated the start of our first sex session but Deborah sat on the edge of the end of the bed--so Bowen would have a better view--and I knelt between her legs and serviced her pussy. When I got to the point where I had her clitoris between my lips, Deborah began to pant and gently moan. The sounds were coming from deep within her and they were in sync with the twitching of her body. Every flick of my tongue on her clitoris encircled by my lips sent another spasm through her body. She leaned back, her legs fully extended pointing straight up--a perfect "V"--and her moan became almost a scream, the type of scream Bowen is used to hearing from me. I was running the risk of her actually saying something...something that might tip Bowen off to her identity. Fortunately, her orgasm peaked...her whole body went into a spasm, and shortly went limp.

I leaned over between her still spread legs and kissed her and soothed her with shhh, shhh, shhh. Her eyes were glistening and her lips were in a smile. She soundlessly mouthed, "I love you."

It was Debora's turn now and she raised her head and began to nip at my nipples that were hanging above her. I leaned down farther to help her out. Her hands raised up and cupped first one breast and the other as she found that she was able to fit each nipple into her mouth. A thrill shot through my body--my breasts are almost as sensitive as my clitoris--and my legs began to get week. I reached out, put my arms around Deborah and raised her up. With a waltzing movement, I turned her around so that my back was to the bed and fell backwards, flat on my back, Deborah on top of me.

Her lips and sought mine but the exchange of kisses was hampered somewhat by the balaclava mask. Making the best of the situation, Deborah abandoned my mouth and started kissing her way down my front....neck...shoulder blades, breasts, tummy, and finally, to the fine blonde air of my pubis. Turn about was fair play and she plied my vagina and clitoris with her lips, her suction, and her gentle nipping with her teeth. I knew my orgasm was coming and wasn't going to be a bit quiet about it...and I wasm't quiet...not quiet at all! I think I actually shocked Deborah as she gripped by fanny tighter as I came...came...came...with my "lady cum" spurting into her mouth and onto her face. Even through her mask, I could the joy in her expression. It took her a few minutes to slowly...slowly...clean up my cum. With each lick she looked up at me with a twinkle in her eyes.

12