Women Study Pt. 08: The Coup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this time, Bowen had been sitting in his assigned place, tugging on his cock but, when I looked over after I had cum, he had a look of intense surprise on his face. When we compared notes later, he just said that, though he had experienced my having a "wet orgasm" before, he had never seen me cum like that from that angle...he was impressed.

It was Bowen's turn on the bed now. He got on his back and I was kneeling by his side. I think "tongue bath" is the accepted term of art and that's essentially what I gave him just like Deborah did to me, I started at his lips kissing, and worked my way down his chest to where his erect cock was begging for attention. Deborah was kneeling on the other side of him and, notwithstanding her lack of experience with men, surmised that Bowen's nipples would be sensitive just like hers. She began sucking on one nipple, and gently biting it, and then switched to his other nipple, and back again. Bowens body reacted not all that differently than Deborah' or mine would...a pleasurable twitching.

I kept working on Bowen's cock. This man had staying power, I must admit. I can imagine myself in the same position shooting my cum to the ceiling but Bowen just lay there experiencing the whole thing. Deborah was sitting up on her haunches now watching me work my mouth on Bowen's penis. Her lips were apart and I could see that her breathing had gotten heavier. Over the tip of his cock went my mouth and then off. My tongue played with the swollen head and then moved to the moved to its sensitive underside. I took his whole cock into my mouth and part way down my throat, and then pulled back to remove it completely from my mouth. What does one often find on an instruction sheet? "Repeat as necessary" Well, I repeated as necessary until I could feel his cock starting to pulse and his body tensing. Here it came.

His cock was out of my mouth but just a few inches from it when Bowen shot his load. Because of that, his cum hit me squarely in the face, all six spurts of it. I pulled back some but his ejaculation was powerful. His cum was on my face and also running down the shaft of his penis. He finished his orgasm and the shaft of his penis, still hard, lay flat against his stomach. I brushed the cum on my face into my mouth, licked his cock clean, and licked his stomach clean--fortunately Bowen is not hairy, making the process easier. Deborah sat there with her mouth open, transfixed as the clean-up occurred. Then her lips pursed in a silent WOW.

Bowen was lying there enjoying the afterglow of his orgasm. I sat up and looked at Deborah and she leaned toward me, put her hand behind my head and pulled me toward her. Her lips touched mine and licked what was left of Bowen's cum, and then pressed her lips to mine and snaked her tongue into my mouth searching for traces of Bowen's cum. Having satisfied herself there, she stopped kissing and began licking my face taking care of any of the residual semen that might have remained there. With each lick, she tasted the cum she got. Her eyes were sparkling again!

Now, I didn't need to give Deborah any direction but, if I had thought about it...and I were she...I would have done what she did. As a matter of fact, I have on many occasions done it to Bowen after his having an orgasm, and lying flat on his back, and enjoying some afterglow. Debora swing her leg over to be astride Bowen, facing me, with her pussy square on his face. He got the picture and began servicing her still moist vagina and clitoris with his lips and tongue. I got astride Bowen sitting over his now limp penis. Deborah and I leaned toward each other and engaged in a deep tongue kissing fest as she experienced another orgasm from Bowen's attentions. One thing I can say about Bowen is that she sure knows how to eat pussy!

Everyone was a little tired so, in silent agreement, all rolled over on our backs to rest, Bowen in the middle and Deborah and I on each side of him.

"Are we thirsty?" the question seemed redundant, "time to replenish fluids I would say!"

Deborah had brought along a supply of drinks: red wine, white wine, beer, and bottled water. It was the bottled water we all wanted...and needed, too!

I went over to the table and twisted the tops off of three bottles and headed back to the bed when I stopped dead in my tracks. I almost dropped all three bottles. Deborah had rolled onto her side and, leaning on her one elbow, was playfully massaging Bowen's penis and intently observing it in the process. Bowen was lying there, eyes closed, with a smile on his face. The look on my face was total shock and I think you can understand why.

Deborah was transfixed on Bowen's cock. Now, please! I can't think of many women who have reached the age of 50 who haven't had an opportunity to handle a penis. I wouldn't have thought that Deborah was one of them. I know she had male/female sex once--just once according to her--but not to have been exposed to a cock to a point where it was a novelty simply amazed me. For crying out loud, random chance in "The Big City" would make it likely that Deborah had been flashed at least once and, I would guess more than that. Maybe Deborah's penchant for women had removed the possibility of a live penis from her live experience but--think about--isn't there enough porn around to ensure that she would have at least some familiarity man's cock? Apparently not.

She teased Bowen's cock, played, stroked, and blew her breath on it. At first it didn't respond but--Bowen has always had remarkable "recuperative" powers, three in one night was not exactly a rarity for us--in time, a very little time, it did. Well, Deborah had a situation on her hands...LITERALLY! Well, she started it; she can finish it!

Deborah looked up at me and smile...more of a grin...but it was hard to tell, the balaclava being what it is. She stroked his cock more and it got harder...and more and it got really hard. I saw a little bead of cum work its way to the opening of Bowen's penis. Another couple of Deborah's strokes make it bigger...more strokes...bigger...more strokes...bigger. I just about swallowed my tongue when I saw happened next. Deborah leaned over and licked the cum off of the head of Bowen's dick. Do you understand what I just wrote? She of the school of case hardened lesbians actually consumed a man's cum...not much of it mind you, but enough! She looked up at me as sampled the taste of cum, even though it was just a little dab, and smiled.

Now an event occurred that, in my view, was only slightly less earth shattering than the asteroid that collided with the earth 65 million years ago, extinguishing the dinosaurs--Deborah actually leaned down and took the head of Bowen's penis into her mouth so she could sample more of his cum that come to the surface. She took it in and rolled it around in her mouth and swallowed. Have you ever seen someone's eyes actually light up? It does happen, and it happened to Deborah exactly then. Her lips formed an "OOOH" and she returned to her task in earnest.

Do women intuitively know how give blow jobs? Or, do they need to learn, be taught? After seeing Deborah at work on Bowen's penis, I would vote for 'they just know how'. I know that's true in my case; nobody need to teach me how to suck cock. Well, Deborah and I are kindred spirits in more way s than one. Bowen's cock was getting the full treatment at Deborah's hands and...well of course...mouth. I think she may have observed my technique and did the same to his cock that I did....and the same result occurred, absent the cum on her face. She kept her mouth down on Bowen's pulsing cock until he had all of his second load into her mouth. When she was sure he had finished, she sat up, leaned her head back and let all of that fresh cum run down her throat. She licked her lips and smiled and didn't say a word!

I was hoping I might get a little fucking out of Bowen with his second erection but Deborah stole the march on me. Bowen dozed off, the smile still on his face. Deborah got off the bed, walked over to me. threw her arms around me, and gave me a kiss...a kiss with the flavor of Bowen's cum in it.

I motioned Deborah to follow me into the bathroom where we could talk and not disturb the somnolent Bowen...and maybe blow--no pun intended--Deborah's cover.

"D-d-d-eborah!," the fact that I was flabbergasted was not lost on her, "what did I just witness? What in the world? I mean....What the fuck?"

Deborah peeled off her balaclava, "I guess I just got a little carried away, Norma. I mean, you made sucking his cock look like so much fun, I just had to try it. I mean, it's like the time I went sky diving. My first jump scared the hell out of me but I didn't realize how much fun it was until it was over. I just had to suck his cock. I don't know why...I just HAD to!"

"I am absolutely astounded," regaining some of my composure, I said, "that was the most amazing thing that I've ever seen! You...YOU giving some guy a blow job! And not even 'some guy'...giving my husband a blow job! My Dear, is there no end to your surprises?"

"Norma, my sweet," Deborah looked at me adoringly, "did you ever consider that you inspire me? Don't think for one second that I might have been inclined to do that except for your encouragement? I love you and I want to be with you and I'm willing to do what makes you happy. If the three of us having sex together will accomplish that, then I'm in for it. Oh, and don't think for another second that I didn't enjoy that. I LOVED it! I think I've discovered something else to be passionate about...you, me and Bowen's cock!"

"Deborah, put your mask back on," I tried to hurry her, "it sounds like Bowen is coming to and we have more to do here."

On went Deborah's mask again as we walked back out to the bedroom. Bowen had stirred, rolling over on his side. Bowen doesn't snore but we could hear him breathing.

I poured some white wine out for me and Deborah; I thought we needed to relax a little. We did a little light kissing and fondling to keep the mood going while Bowen "recuperated" again. Like I said, he's good for a hat trick most times. I got up on the bed and got into a "spoon" position with Bowen...my front to his back. My boobs were warm as they pressed against his flesh. It didn't take long for him to stir again.

"Water? Dear," I whispered in his ear, "he nodded his head and I motioned Deborah around so she could give him one of the water bottles."

"Did you enjoy that last blowjob, Bowen?" I thought a little investigation was needed

"Yes, dear. Nobody sucks my cock like you do...that was wonderful!"

I glanced over at Deborah and shrugged my shoulders. She gave me a shrug back.

"Are you telling me, Bowen, that you kept your eyes closed the whole time?"

"Yes, Norma, that's what made it so sexy. That orgasm put me to sleep, too."

"How are you feeling, Bowen?" further inquiry was needed, "do you think you're 'up' for more, so to speak?"

"Oh, yes, Norma," he was getting more coherent, "that's a great idea. What's next?"

"Well, I think we missed checking the 'let's fuck' box," that got his attention, " how about you and I doing a little good old-fashioned missionary position fucking How does that sound?"

I rolled over on my back, legs apart, eager to have his cock inside me, "Bowen? Gladys is going to 'jump start' you. Is that O.K.?"

I nodded to Deborah as Bowen rolled onto his back once again. She repeated her the stimulation she had used on Bowen before. Kissing his nipples and massaging his cock got him hard again, in no time. I could see the smile on Deborah growing with each stroke of his cock. I only hoped that she wouldn't get overly enthusiast and suck him off again.

Bowen got on top of me, poised his cock over my vagina, and slowly and gently inserted himself in me. My pussy was slippery wet from all of the sex play we already had. I get wet at the drop of a hat and it doesn't stop until I'm finished for the night.

"Now, Bowen, I want you to do me a favor," giving him instruction while he was humping was nothing new between us, 'before you get ready to cum, I want you to pull out and give Gladys a little too. How does that sound?"

Deborah looked at me with a alarm but I mouthed to her, "it's going to be O.K., Trust me."

Bowen humped away for several minutes and I was beginning to feel my own orgasm coming on. Second, third, and fourth orgasms are easier for me to attain. I'm already half way there after the last one. I was moaning and had forgotten my instructions to Bowen, and apparently he forgot them, too. He still had enough semen left in his prostate to deluge my vagina until it ran out over the sheets.

I looked over at Deborah, shrugged my shoulders and said, "Gladys, I'm sorry I got the load meant for you! Maybe next time."

Deborah seem just as pleased. Maybe giving her first blowjob and getting fucked for the first time in 30 years would have been too much for one night. Well, there will be other nights, I had no doubt.

"Gladys, help me with the clean up," I pointed to my pussy and Bowen's cock, "we need an expert and I know now for sure that you're one!"

Deborah enthusiastically got onto the bed and began to indulge her new found taste in cum, licking it off Bowen's cock and off my pussy. She masturbated while she was doing it and it was unmistakable to me that she was having another orgasm herself.

Doing a "four banger" was more than I could ask or expect from Bowen. He was done in after three, two more than most guys. Besides, it was now almost 3:00AM. Being as it was 3:00AM Saturday morning took some of the pressure off but we all agreed, Deborah nodding in the affirmative, that it was time to go home.

I was proud of Deborah. She didn't break character once during the night, didn't say a word that Bowen could hear, and outdid herself with her sexual daring. I loved her more at 3:00AM Saturday morning than I did at 7:00 the night before....and that's saying something, trust me.

12