Women Study Pt. 09: The Finale

Story Info
Norma, and Deborah finally do the "Reveal" for Bowen.
5.9k words
4.38
1.5k
1
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Women Study

Part IX

Finale

Deborah and I exchanged lots of phone calls, not so much for planning, but for moral support. She was worried and nervous and I was nervous and worried. We wouldn't be able to be together before Friday so any physical comforting or reassurance was out of the question. What can I say, we blew a lot of kisses to each other over the phone.

We decided to have our second session at my house. It gave us some freedom we didn't have at the hotel, If there were going to be a "Reveal" I would much rather have it happen in familiar territory.

One of the hitches in the plan was that both Deborah and Bowen needed to be at the University on Friday. There was an inter-departmental meeting that was mandatory. Ordinarily, Bowen would not have needed him to be there but all of the other women in the department were unavailable for one reason or another. Bowen, essentially, got stuck taking the notes. Whatever the timing, though, it was a chinch Bowen would be home way before Deborah.

The problem with this was not so much Bowen as Deborah. Bowen could come home directly from school; Deborah had to hie herself to the salon for the freshening of her henna tattoos, application of her false nail and polish, and make-up. I estimated she had about an hour and a half to do her prep. She had her sexy costume, such as it was--and some toys--ready in a "ho" bag in her car. She would change at the salon, wear a long coat, and have a ride service drop her off at my place so nobody would recognize her car. Oh, and I told her to wear non-descript shoes so she wouldn't be outed by somebody who might recognize her high-end designer shoe style.

Now, it sounds ridiculous to think that someone is going to ride around in car with a balaclava on their head so, Deborah would have to be sans mask until she got to our door and I had to keep Bowen occupied so he couldn't peek out and see Deborah don her mask. I told Deborah to text me upon her arrival in the driveway, and I would preoccupy Bowen while she prepared to make her entrance.

Paranoid? What can I say? There's lots of "a-gley" in the details.

I got a text from Deborah "D/W" (Driveway). I shouted to Bowen, "Bowen, did you put the bottles of water in the room? Check again! Did you hear me? Check again!"

I opened the front door and Deborah was there in her coat putting on her balaclava, just pushing the last wisps of her curly under the knitted fabric. I gave her kiss on the forehead, hardly worth it as the yarn came between my lips and her forehead. I would have given her a regular kiss but I didn't want to mess up her lipstick. Once inside, Deborah took of her coat, slipped out of her shoes, we headed up stairs to our "play room" with Deborah in bra, panties, and of course her balaclava, toting her "ho" bag.

I had a sweat "ensemble" on, pants and shirt; Bowen was wearing a "Vote for____" t-shirt and cargo pants. The cargo pants appalled me. They were old, worn, and out of style but Bowen loved to wear them around the house. Plus, he said, "Hey! They are easy to take off! Why complain?" He knows me all too well.

Let the games begin!

The first thing Debora did was to walk over to Bowen, snag the front of his t-shirt with her finger, and pull his head down to her level. Remember, he's a foot taller that she is. She planted a kiss full on this mouth and, through the balaclava, worked her tongue in to his mouth. I almost called "Time", the kiss lasted so long. I was so interested in Debora's kissing that I failed to see that, with her free hand, she had unbuckled, unbuttoned, and unzipped Bowen's cargo pants. They slipped off his hips and dropped around his ankles; he wasn't wearing wear so his limp cock hung between his legs for all to see. Deborah dropped to her knees and inserted his flaccid member into her mouth, cupping his balls in her hand as she did so. When Bowen's cock sprang to life, she stopped sucking on it, pointed to the chair, giving the signal to "SIT". Bowen sat with what could only be describe as an astonished look on his face.

Deborah then turned around to face me. She put both of her hands underneath the front of my sweatshirt and moved them up, palms against my skin, until she had one breast in each hand. Bowen hadn't put any underwear on and neither did; my no-bra condition made it a lot easier to do that. Looking me in the face Deborah manipulated my breasts, a little forcefully actually. Then she started pinching my nipples, teasing them until they became erect. She lifted the front of my sweatshirt up, moved her face against my breasts, and then dropped my shirt so it covered her head. Wrapping her arms around my waist, she pressed my breasts against her so that a nipple was in her mouth. Her lips kissed and sucked it, her teeth and tongue teased it, and I felt that lovely "zing" shoot through my body. She moved to my other breast and repeated her play with that nipple, "zing" again! She moved back and forth from one breast to the other, a minute on one, a minute on the other. The "zings" where making me weak in the knees.

In one easy movement, she turned me toward the bed, backed me into it, and nudged me until I was sitting on its sitting on its edge. All of this was more than vaguely reminiscent of the first time we had sex in Room 1414 but there was a wrinkle. She pulled my sweatshirt off over my head and tossed at Bowen who was sitting on the chair watching, dick in hand. She knelt down in front of me and tugged my sweatpants off of me and threw those at Bowen, too. She lifted each of my legs and pulled my silly rubber flip-flops of my feet. I was naked, Deborah was still clothed, albeit scantily.

She raised one of my feet up to her mouth and, while looking up at me, began to kiss and caress it, massaging it in the process. One by one, she inserted my toes between her lips. She sucked them firmly and teased them with her tongue, one by one. She repeated the process with my other foot. Feet are sensitive, sensuous, and sexy. I think I have cute feet, sexy feet; I have been told that more than once. I keep my feet clean and get frequent pedicures. And it is a good thing that I treat my feet right. If Debora was going to pick a pair of feet suck on, I think mine were among the best. And I'm glad, too. It was a new experience for me. It added some " MMMM" to the "zing"!

So now, if you remember Room 1414, Act I, you are thinking that Deborah is going down on me. Not so fast! She got up, turned and walked over to Bowen in the chair. Off came her bra and down came her panties. Balaclava naked, there stood Deborah in front of Bowen. Facing him, she sat down on his lap but far enough back so his stiff cock didn't enter her vagina. She wrapped her hands around his now rock-hard penis and pressed against her pubic hair, teasing. At the same time she leaned forward offering her breasts to Bowen. He didn't have to think very long before he was working on Debora's nipples, giving the same treatment that Deborah and given mine under my sweatshirt. Debora, eyes closed, was moving in rhythm with Bowens caresses to her breasts.

Then she stopped, abruptly, all at once. Stood up, leaned over, and licked the head of Bowen's penis, the slick beginnings of cum that had risen to the top. No blow job, just a lick...a tease.

Aha! Now Deborah does the pussy eating, right? Again, not so fast. Deborah reached into her "ho" bag and pulled out a shimmering purple vibrator, the kind that goes into one's vagina but leaves a little prong for a clitoris, that's right, a "Rabbit". She summoned me up on the bed, had me lie flat on my back, and slowly inserted the shaft into my vagina. She didn't use any lube; she didn't need to. I get wet easily anyway but with her sensuous teasing so far I was pretty much as wet as I could be without an orgasm. She twisted the round switch and set the gizmo going on what sounded like low--it sounded like the low on my vibrator anyway. Slowly she worked the tube in and out of my vagina, twisting it a little each time. There were some small "pebbling" on the shaft so it added to the sensation. She didn't use the small prong on my clitoris; she alternately used her finger and would lean down and lick my clit. The whole sensation was electric!

And, yes, I came, not big time, but I came. My body shuddered, my back arched, and cried out. (Why not? I'm in MY house. I can have as loud an orgasm as I want. My neighbors are an acre away!) I almost said, "Deborah, I love you!",but I had the presence of, despite my ecstasy, to issue inarticulate sounds. After I calmed down a little...a very little...Deborah held up the vibrator, still slick with my lady-cum, and licked it clean so I could see. And then she leaned her head in between my legs and slurped up my cum that was there. I wish I could have seen her face under that balaclava while she savored my cum. But, I had seen her enjoy my cum before, so I had a pretty good idea.

After that glorious session, I got up to get some water and Deborah settled down on her back on the bed, legs apart. She looked over at Bowen, touched her finger to her lips, and then crooked her finger at him, summoning him to the bed. It was pretty clear what she wanted. Bowen is an accomplished pussy eater; she was going to get all she wanted, I suspected.

Bowen got upon the bed, positioned himself between Deborah's legs, and began to move forward as if he were going to plain old fuck her. Deborah put up her hands, palms toward him, a clear "no" signal, and then put her finger to her lips again. All right, then--I'm sure Bowen thought--pussy eating it is!

Bowen, lying flat on his stomach, dove right in. Deborah has a small pussy so Bowen had less territory to cover, so to speak, but Deborah's pussy fairly hairy as well, so Bowen had a more searching to do and an occasional pubic hair to spit out. I could tell, kneeling beside her on the bed as Bowen ate her, that Deborah would have been wet even without having her vagina licked. I've known Deborah long enough and have had sex with her often enough to detect those signs, sometimes subtle, of the rising orgasm in her body. When Bowen's tongue found her tiny clitoris I actually felt the shock wave go from her hand to mine and I gave her an extra squeeze. I could see through the mask that her eyes were closed, he lips were pursed, and she was emitting tiny "uh-uh-uh" sounds, pretty much in time with the flicking of Bowen's tongue. He kept working, she kept twitching, and I kept holding her hand. Her reaction got more and more intense.

Deborah finally came...dramatically! For the first time since I knew her, Deborah actually gushed when she came. Poor Bowen wasn't ready for it and got a face full. Deborah went into a full body spasm. She yelled out, "Nora, Nora, NORAAAAAH! I love you!"

I was shocked and worried and flattered. Shocked, but pleased, that Deborah had finally had the "Big-Big-O"; but worried that Bowen might have recognized her voice, except that it was so loud and so guttural that her true voice was masked; and flattered that she had cried out MY name! As Bowen wiped Debora's cum from his lips with back of his hand, Bowen looked over at me with a "WTF" expression on his face. I know what was going through his mind. We didn't stop to talk about it then.

It occurred to me that the best thing I could was to keep Bowen busy. I stroked Deborah's forehead through the mask, kissed her, and scooted over to one side of the bed. Her eyes were dreamy and I suspected she was about doze a little. Taking advantage of that, I rolled to the other side of the bed, on my back, legs apart, and with my arms out gave Bowen a summoning to fuck me missionary style. His face lit up and he was quick to the task.

Now, ordinarily, nobody interrupts me in the middle of a good fuck, at least unless they don't fear extreme bodily harm and banishment from my circle of friends, acquaintances and relatives. Bowen had just slipped his cock in to my vagina, my very wet vagina. Who could watch Deborah's orgasm and not get wet themselves? I felt a tap on my shoulder and I knew it wasn't Bowen; his arms were busy holding himself up.

I looked over and saw Deborah's sweet eyes looking at me through her balaclava and her sweet lips mouthing silently what I interpreted as, "I want Bowen to fuck me!" She said it twice.

Remember what I said about the asteroid hitting the earth when Debora did a blowjob on Bowen? Remember? The biggest earth shattering, etc. Well THIS was BIGGER! Deborah wanting to get fucked. HOLY SHIT, again!

"Bowen, BOWEN!" My voice was sharp because I needed to get his attention, "you have another customer, here. Pay attention to what I'm saying, You are going to have to switch horses!"

Bowen looked at me and I pointed to Deborah. She was on her back, legs apart, giving Bowen the same "Fuck Me" gesture with her arms that I had done moments before. He withdrew his cock from my vagina--it slipped out easily, and moved over to mount Deborah.

Her eyes were glowing as Bowen placed himself between her legs, poised the head of his penis against her hairy vagina, and slowly...and it's a good thing, slowly...began to insert his hard cock into the woman I love. Now, Bowen's cock is neither big nor small. I like to say it is a "Goldilocks Cock", Just Right! But, in terms of Deborah's vagina, I suppose you might call it large than normal. Things were working in Deborah's favor: First, her pussy was already well lubricated from her own orgasm, and second, Bowen and a lot of lubrication from MY pussy to help ease the penetration.

One of the miracles of human anatomy and physiology is that human tissue stretches. Vaginas stretch. How else can a woman deliver a huge body of a baby--huge in comparison with her vagina and certainly huge in comparison with the penis that started things off anyway. Now, there are limits; though, I'm not entirely sure what they are. Bowen's cock was nowhere near any limit. He probably wouldn't get honorable mention in a cock measuring contest, but for tiny Deborah, it might be a problem.

I shouldn't have worried. Bowen's slick slid right into Debora like it was meant to fit there. Deborah's eyes lit up, she smiled with more teeth that I had ever seen from her before, and issued a long sigh. She whispered, "OOOOOHHHH, YESSSS!" It was not in a "Deborah" voice so, safe again!

Bowen was gentle; that's part of being a gentleman. He sensed that he was dealing with a near virgin, so he took his time. He let his cock rest in her for moments, looked Deborah in the eye and said, "Are you O.K., Are you ready?"

Deborah nodded and Bowen began a slow, rhythmic, penetration. In and out, slowly in and out. I watched Deborah as she nodded with each stroke. Her hands gripped Bowen's upper arms and she pulled him to him. Bowen got faster when Deborah's arms pressed him for more. Sex is like dancing and Deborah was actually taking the lead. Pulling Bowen toward her, Bowen plowed ahead, faster and deeper, faster...faster....slower....slower....faster...faster...slower...slower. Remember? I said Bowen had staying power? Well, he was exercising it to the max!

Deborah whispered through her mask so softly that I couldn't tell it was Deborah, "Bowen? Are you going to cum? Tell me when!...Please!"

Shortly, Bowen nodded to Deborah, "I'm going to cum. I can't hold on...."

Quickly, in a guttural voice that masked Deborah's, she cried, "Pull out...PULLLLL OUT! I want your cum...I want your cum...cum in my mouth....CUM in my mouth NOW...now...NOW!"

Bowen followed directions. He pulled his cock out of Deborah, climbed astride her waist, and held cock in his hand, stroking it. He moved up getting his erupting penis next to Deborah's lips and shot his load. He mouth was open and his slick, creamy jizz flowed into her mouth through the opening in her mask. Deborah moved her head so that Bowen's cock was actually in her mouth and took the second, third, fourth, and fifth jolts of semen. She continued sucking on his cock until there was no more cum to come and it went limp. Deborah licked her lips and swallowed some more. She half whispered, half mouthed, the words, "MMMmmmMMM, Tastey!"

When I watch people fucking, having sex, and having orgasms, I am likely to have an orgasm myself. This occasion was no exception, well...except...that it was my lesbian lover, this Deborah that I love, finding bliss an orgasm with a man whom I also love. Romance and sex! Yes the two can go together, just as it did here. Did I have an orgasm? You bet your ass I did. My hand was covered with it...and it tasted delicious!

I was tired, Bowen was tired, Deborah was tired. It was time for sleeping. I'm sure Bowen had at least one other orgasm in him, I know I had, and I suspect so did Deborah, but the emotions behind that last cum fest was enough create tired satisfaction in anyone. One by one we stepped into the shower, cleaned up, and drifted off to sleep, Bowen on one side of the bed and Deborah and I sleeping in each other's arms on the other side.

Bowen fell asleep almost immediately and he sleeps like the proverbial log. Once asleep, it takes a lot to rouse him, so he didn't notice when Deborah and I got up after dozing for just a few minutes.

She still had her balaclava on. I peeled it off and threw it into the wastepaper basket, "We don't need THAT any more, my love!"

"I think things went off rather well," she was giddy and gleeful, "fucking Bowen and everything!"

I kissed her full on the mouth, "My Love, you were magnificent! Magnificent! The best lover ever!"

For a moment she looked serious, "It was O.K., wasn't it? that I fucked Bowen like that? You're not jealous, are you? I have to admit I'm a more than a little jealous when you're fucking Bowen. I want you all to myself!"

I reached over and fluffed her curly hair with my fingers, "My Sweet! I want you all for myself. And I want Bowen all for myself, too. Just call me greedy!"

"Are we doing the right thing, Norma? I'm afraid all of a sudden. Is this the right thing?"

"Dearest Deborah, it is alright AND all right thing now. Who knows how this will play out. I think it 's going to work...I hope it's going to work...Let's see how it goes in the morning...'The Reveal'!

"Now, remember playbook, Deborah. What are you going to do?"

Deborah thought for a moment, "O.K., You and I wake up early...I've got my cell phone buzzer set. I move over and snuggle up with Bowen and wake him up. Let's see what happens when he recognizes me! Fireworks, I hope....Fun fireworks!"

"O.k., then good show," I nuzzled Debora's ear, "getting to like the taste of cum, are you?"

"Loving it!" Deborah giggled.

**************************************************************

Plans going "a-gley"--remember my saying that? Well, things almost went very "a-gley" early that morning.

Men! Some get up three or four times a night to pee. Bowen isn't generally one of them that that night, early morning to be specific, Bowen had to get up and pee. I am generally a light sleeper, so I heard him stir. I knew immediately that, with the night light, Bowen had a better than good chance of identifying Deborah as the woman lying snuggled next to me. I think it was partially a function of his being sleepy/groggy and my quick thinking that saved the situation. I pulled m sheet up so that it concealed Deborah's face and curly hair. SAVE! On the way back to bed, Bowen looked toward the wastepaper basket. Me must have seen the cum covered balaclava in it but, if he did, he didn't react to it. SAVE 2!

Both Deborah and I overslept. Bowen was up ahead of us--how he didn't see Deborah then I'll never figure out. What woke us both up was Bowen banging around downstairs in the kitchen trying to get the coffee started. What really woke me was the coffee mill grinding, a particularly annoying sound--like fingernails across a blackboard!

12