Women Study Pt. 09: The Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deborah looked at me, "What are we going to do? Norma! Do you have a plan now?"

"Yes, Deborah, let's try this. First, get up, take the balaclava out of the wastepaper basket and take into the bathroom and rinse it out. Then, go to the closet and put on one of my slinky, silky, half robes....You know...the ones that hard to keep closed and they are always half open...and get another one for me? I'm going to call down to Bowen in the kitchen."

Deborah nodded and set off to do her tasks.

I went to the bedroom door and yelled downstairs to Bowen, "I guess you're up, Babe! Hey, Gladys and I are just getting our robes on and we'll be down there in a second. No need to do anything romantic like coffee in bed. We'll be right down."

Bowen yelled back, "O.K., that works for me. This fucking coffee maker is driving me nuts. Take your time the coffee probably won't be ready anyway. It's brewing now...maybe it will be ready. See you in a couple minutes."

When Deborah came back to me with the robes. I put on the blue one and Deborah put on the red one.

"O.K., Deborah, here's what I think we should do," I was the quarterback now, 'we will go down stairs, one at a time. I will go down first and say something to Bowen to get look at me as I come down the stairs. When I get to the bottom, you come down carrying your balaclava mask. You'll think of something to say, I'm sure. And make sure you have your slink robe a little bit open at the top...see...like this. We're going to have a hoot doing this!"

I loosened the sash on my robe to show her what I meant. It was open partially in front so most of my boobs could be seen and a little bit of my snatch. Deborah copied me.

"Ready?" I cued Deborah.

"Ready!" she answered.

"Bowen, I am still half asleep," I had to say something, "that coffee sure smells good."

"The damned coffee maker is screwed up but I think I got a good pot now," Bowen turned to look at me with full coffee carafe in his hand.

In a nano-second, he look on Bowen's face went from passive to flabbergasted, "What the fuck!?"

I looked behind me and down the stairs came Deborah, her hand dangling the black balaclava, "Deborah! How much longer do I have to wear this damn thing? Oh, Hi, Bowen!"

Bowen dropped the full coffee carafe. It hit the floor and shattered, hot coffee flying everywhere. He stood there, paralyzed and almost speechless except, "What the fuck? What the FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK?"

That prediction that I made, that we might have to call an ambulance and cart him off to the hospital until he regained a mental state where he would not be a danger to himself, seemed more like a premonition than a prediction. The words that truly describe him perhaps haven't been invented yet. He looked as shattered as that coffee carafe!

I walked over, took him by the arm and walked him over to the sofa in the family room. Deborah started on picking up pieces of the coffee carafe.

"Watch out, " I admonished Deborah, "don't get any glass in your bare feet! There are some slippers I can give you, or your sandals in the entryway."

"I'll be careful, I promise," Debora said reassuringly, "where is a mop or towels?

"There are a whole bunch of paper towels in the pantry," I said, while I was trying to comfort Bowen, "you'll see them. Use them. They will work better than a mot or towels to start. We can mop once you have all the glass up."

"Bowen, Bowen, Bowen," my voice was as soothing as I could make it, "this has got to come as one big surprise to but we really didn't know what else to do. Settle down. I'll get you a double brandy to calm you down and then we all can talk about it. There, there, there."

Deborah did most of the cleaning up, at least she got the glass picked up and the coffee mopped up. She had gone and put on her sandals so she didn't get any glass in her feet and she had found some thick rubber gloves to wear to keep the glass out of her fingers.

She was getting entirely too busy with the clean up, do I said, "Deborah! Don't worry about the rest of it. Our house cleaner will be here tomorrow and will take of all the splatter places. C'mon over here. We need to take care of Bowen!"

Bowen had finished off his double slug of brandy and asked for another dose. I got that as Deborah came over and sat down next to him, still in her robe, still looking sexy.

"Bowen, Dear Bowen, we will explain it all, I promise," there was a sly giggle in my voice, "it is a long story."

For the next hour, Deborah and I took turns telling Bowen the whole story: The mystery lesbian dating sight meeting, our confrontation, our having sex, our finding our friendship, our falling in love, and our dilemma of how to work things so that he could be involved without exploding the entire Women's Study Department. Deborah and I giggled a lot...maybe too much.

Bowen expressed his displeasure, "I really feel so stupid at being duped by this. I mean, how could I have not seen what was going on? How could I have not seen the our three-way partner was you, Deborah! Holy Shit!"

Deborah chimed in, "Bowen, think about it. I think it was nearly impossible for you to tag me as that person. First, you weren't expecting anything like that. Second, your ability of identifying me was hampered by the fact that you were accustomed to seeing me in a totally different environment, wearing business attire, with my hair up, acting like a woman who is the head of an academic depart all about dignified women! Don't blame yourself, Bowen!"

I came into back Deborah up, "Yes, Bowen and, truthfully, we did this because we love you. We didn't want our relationship to wind up excluding you. I'm pretty sure that if you knew at first that it was Deborah, you would have checked out...maybe divorced me! Easing you into this way was the best for showing you that being involved with us could be fun and exciting, not terrifying as you expected an involvement with Deborah might have been. And, believe me, Deborah and I have learned so much about each other and about you during this that will help our ongoing relationship."

Bowen looked puzzled, "Ongoing? I'm not sure I understand. I thought this was just a one-off joke. 'Put one over on Bowen' type of thing."

"Bowen, let me make some things clear," starting this part of our story was important, "don't think this thing was a prank at all. I love YOU Bowen. Do you remember I said that there would never be a man that would take me away from you? And later I said to that there wasn't a woman that could take me away from you? Well, as it turned out, I did meet a woman who I thought could take me away from you, Deborah, whom I love deeply. But I didn't want to be taken away from you and I didn't want to lose Deborah, either. I had to find something that could keep us all together. This was the best I could come up with. Maybe it fell flat in some ways but, think about it, a lot of good has come of it and whatever didn't seem so good is not so bad after all."

I let that sink in for a moment, "I'm going to talk for Deborah and myself for a while here. I think Deborah will agree with this...Deborah, if you don't agree, jump in....We were doing O.K., you have got your academic career sewed up, tenure and all that. One thing that bothered you was the strain in your relationship with Deborah. I know you recognized the horsepower she has in your field, academic and political, and respected her but still had a hard time smoothing out the, as you called it 'priorities vs. protocols", and it was taking its toll on your spirit. It was, I know it was, and I think you know that, too. "

I looked at Deborah, she nodded in agreement, so I continued with Bowen, "Our sex life was good but, and you know this well, I have desires and needs beyond a monogamous marriage. You know I enjoy having sex with women, fascinating, strong women. I didn't want this to put so much distance between us that our relationship would fade away. And then in my search for female sexual companionship, I met Deborah who was, for many reasons, an improbable, if not perhaps inappropriate person with whom I should have a sexual relationship. What happened should have been impossible but it happened. I fell in love with Deborah. What can I say. LOVE just as I love you, it's love. I can't live without her; I can't live without you. How could I solve that problem?"

(Well, I have to tell you now folks, Female Rule #1 :Don't Tell Them Everything But Make Them Think You Have, had to take precedence in the purging of our souls. Otherwise, this entire lash-up, as my farmer people would say, would come apart at the seams and I would lose everything. Yes, I admit it! But I couldn't disclose the fact that I set my sights on Deborah to begin with. If she thought she had been targeted, I would have been dog meat. The only thing that I can say is that this whole thing turned out one whole hell of a lot better than I intended. I just started out to help Bowen and I wound with my indescribably precious lover, Deborah...something I could never have predicted!)

Deborah was attentive, and Bowen hadn't checked out, "Another thing I experienced was, that the more time I spent with Deborah the more in love with her I became and I began to change. I have feelings now that I did not recognize before I met Deborah. She's my love! And, at the same time I recognized changes in Deborah...you saw them, too...She is no less the passionate advocate of women's issues than she was before, dedicated, influential, powerful; but she has a love, now she has changed, too. There absolutely isn't anything wrong with any of that!"

I looked Deborah, and touched her hand, "I am all for Deborah, my love and my lover; I am all for YOU, Bowen, my love and my lover. These past few weeks proved that we can blend, not only sexually--though believe me, that has been a fabulous success...I haven't had such exciting sex in a long time, if ever--but as personalities. I am sure of that! I think the three of us can make a go of it...at least I think we should try!"

Deborah looked at both of us, "There is more I would like to say to you, Bowen, and to you, Norma. Some of this you already know, Norma, but I think Bowen needs to know now, too. It has to do with sex but it also has to do with freedom. When I met Norma, I was dead in the water sexually and in relationships. I hadn't had sex, literally for years, male or female. For all intents and purposes, I had really never had sex with a man, to say nothing of a man who mattered. In fact, I dreaded and scorned having sex with a man. Norma changed all of that for me and, yes, YOU changed that for me. My original reason for embarking on this three-way escapade was so that I could be with Norma. I even told her, that if it meant we had to have sex as a threesome, I would do it only if I could have sex with her while she had sex with both of us. That is how I felt, truly!"

I looked at Deborah and smiled. She continued, "Bowen, it wasn't until I actually wound up having sex with both of you that things began to change. To be frank, the idea my tasting a man's semen was dreadful, let alone the idea of having his penis in my mouth. But when I tried it, at first to please Norma, I found that I liked it. And the reason I liked it was because it was YOUR cock, YOUR cum. I don't want to make you blush, but you Mr. Bowen are unquestionably d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s! Your cock inside me last night sent me to a place I'd never been. It was the same as my sex with Norma..I have no words to describe it. But, I don't want to get carried away. Let me just say that if you never had satisfactory sex and you met two people, a man and a woman, who could both to that, what would you want to do? So, It's not that I just want Norma, why wouldn't I? I love her! But, Bowen I love YOU, too. So, I'm with Norma, let's do this thing!

Bowen looked at both of us and shook his head, "I think I've just blown a fuse. I know we're going to work this out but, I think we ought to do now is get naked and go sit in the hot tub!"

Deborah and I both threw our arms around him. Naked in the hot tub it was to be!

12