Women Who Like To Watch

Story Info
Wife initiates a CFNM experience for her friends.
1.8k words
4.46
19.9k
30
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABeagle
ABeagle
50 Followers

My wife had had a girl's night out with her 2 friends at one of their houses. As usual, we had arranged that, when she wished to leave, she would call me and I would then pick her up. The usual scenario was we would drop her friend off at home on the way. She was a bit later than planned, only texting me in the early hours and I'd already undressed and showered for the night. I hadn't dressed elaborately, donning a pair of pajama pants and a T-Shirt before I left to pick her up.

I rolled up outside the friend's house, not planning on getting out of the car, rather, only to wait outside for her and her friend to come out to me.

I waited.

I continued to wait.

The lateness of the hour precluded me beeping the horn but there didn't seem to be much movement in the house. She must have seen me arrive as the house owner rarely closed her curtains.

I shrugged, got out and went to the door. Maybe they were having a nightcap in the kitchen. Friend 1, let's call her Jane, opened the front door and let me in. She'd paused a moment as I entered but I'd known Jane a while so thought nothing of it. However, friend 2, let's call her Jenny, did the same little double take.

Did I have tomato sauce down my front or something?

My wife was sat in the corner of the settee, Jenny in an armchair near the door and Jane came back and sat on the settee near my wife. All three of them looked slightly glassy eyed.

Then they all just looked.

"What?" I asked.

"Have you nothing on under those PJ's?" my wife asked.

I blushed a bit. I liked Jane and Jenny but I'd never considered them sexually, even though both were attractive. Jenny was larger, fuller of breast with an open, friendly face. Jane's breasts were smaller, but perter.

"No, I hadn't planned on coming in. I thought you were coming out to me." I replied.

"He looks OK," Jenny said.

Jane turned to my wife, "Are you a lucky girl?"

It took me a moment to register what they were talking about. I'd never really paid much attention to how much the PJ pants I had chosen to wear showed off the shape of my cock. Why would I? I use them for slobbing around the house!

"He's OK, I guess," my wife replied, sipping at whatever drink she had in her hand.

I didn't really know what to do here. My wife is beautiful and although I'd had the odd fantasy about a threesome -- which man hasn't? -- I'd never suggested it or even thought about it seriously. I was a tad uncomfortable.

Like pack animals, they could sense my discomfort which, of course, made them want blood!

"Let's see it, then!" said Jenny

I looked at my wife. Oddly, she didn't seem put off by the suggestion.

"Ooh, can we?" asked Jane

Again, all eyes turned to my wife who, again, simply shrugged. What the hell had she been drinking?

"Should we not be going?" I asked.

"What's the rush?" my wife asked, innocently.

I started to be wary now. What was the plan here? Was my wife REALLY going to let her friends look at my cock?

"Jane and Jenny want to see your cock. Take them off!" my wife said.

So, that'd be a "yes," then! I was flabbergasted!

"Yes," said Jane, "take the PJ pants off. In fact, take it all off!"

"Take them off, take them off," chanted Jenny like this was some demented episode of the Masked Dancer!

"No," I said. "You're all drunk and you'd regret it tomorrow. Let's just leave."

"No, I'm having fun," smiled my wife. "Take them off!"

I was deeply embarrassed now. Do I do what I'm asked? What if tomorrow, when she's sober, my wife wishes this had never happened? But, I must confess, being naked before these 3 beautiful women would be a turn on.

I couldn't believe I was thinking about it!

"OK," I said, "I'll whip them down and back up quickly and that's the lot!"

The three women pouted but nodded affirmative. I placed my hands under the elastic sides and prepared to pull my pants down and back up again as swiftly as I could. However, I was not prepared for what happened next!

As I pulled my PJ pants down, Jane, who was nearest to me, moved like lighting, pushing me backwards. I didn't lose my footing, merely stepped back but I lost hold of my PJ trousers which fell. Being loose anyway, they fell around my feet but as I stepped back to prevent myself falling, they came off completely! Before I could move, Jane had whisked them up and stuffed them down the settee between herself and my wife!

I stood back upright, covering my cock and balls with my hands.

"Well, your pants are off now, so you may as well move your hands," said Jenny as my wife just laughed at my predicament.

"We aren't leaving until you show Jenny and Jane your cock!" my wife said, curling her legs underneath herself.

I sighed.

Fine!

I let my hands drop to my sides. My cock and balls hung free but they could only see the tip, my T-Shirt obscuring the top half.

"Boo," said Jane. "Take the top off as well!"

I rolled my eyes.

"You heard her," my wife said, barely concealing her giggles.

The only way this was going to be over was to do what they wanted.

I lifted my top over my head. Again, Jane, demonstrating how fast she was despite the drink, pulled it out of my hand before it was barely over my head.

I now stood completely nude and deeply embarrassed before the three of them.

"It's not a bad cock," Jenny said.

"No, it's quite a decent one," said Jane.

"He's not bad with it, either," my wife said, "especially as he's a grower."

"Really?" they both asked in unison. "Well, I want to see that!" said Jane.

I stood there shell shocked. Not only had my wife allowed me to be stripped nude in front of her friends, she now wanted me to be erect?

"Sure, why not?" my wife said, uncurling her legs and standing up. I could not believe this! My wife had never shown any interest in any kind of sex play with others before and here she was, indulging and encouraging this.

She walked over to me and grabbed my balls, as Jane and Jenny looked on, giggling like schoolgirls. She teased under my balls, scratching her nails under my anus, then drew them underneath my sack, before wrapping her hand around my rapidly hardening cock. I moaned loudly. I confess, I was starting to get turned on by these beautiful women, all watching my wife run her hands up and down my cock, making it harder with each stroke. I wondered how far it would go. I started wondering about Jenny's massive tits and if Jane shaved her pussy.

Maybe I'd find out.

As my cock reached its peak, my wife turned to the ladies and said, "There you go," and let go, allowing my hardened member to stand alone, pointing towards the ceiling. I couldn't remember the last time I had been THIS hard.

Jane and Jenny took their phones out and took photos of me, stood erect before them! "Shame to waste it," Jenny said.

She turned to my wife, "Can we watch him wank?"

My wife turned and grinned at me. "Sure," she said, never taking her eyes off my face. She could see the slight embarrassed but also that I was turned on by it all.

She was getting off on it!

"Go on then," she said to me.

I grabbed my cock and started stroking, gently up and down. The girls started to look ecstatic. Jenny made a move but my wife stopped her. "Look, but don't touch," she said, quite forcefully.

Jane pouted and disappeared out of the room for a second as I continued to stroke my cock for Jenny. Jane came back with her vibrator.

Jane wasted no time removing own top, showing her bra, which didn't remain on for too much longer. Her boobs were small but pert and she had a little belly. She removed her skirt and pants as well, revealing, as I suspected, a well maintained, almost nude pussy. She started to pleasure herself as she watched me.

"Make him come," she said to my wife.

"You heard her," my wife said. "Faster."

I was slightly amazed at how much she was enjoying this. She was stood by the fireplace watching me completely nude, wanking myself off in front of two of her best friends whilst one of them pleasured herself with her vibrator. I looked at Jane as the vibrator hummed and my stroking pace quickened. Jenny seemed fascinated and I wondered if her husband had ever wanked for her before. I wondered what it would be like to cum all over her massive tits.

I wasn't destined to find out.

"No, I don't think I want to waste that cock," my wife said and, before her two friends and myself, she started to disrobe. I've always been a lucky man, as my wife has a wonderful figure. Her hips were curved wonderfully into a round and firm backside. Her breasts tight and supple and pert with small bud-like nipples. Jane continued to moan and Jenny just watched wide-eyed as my wife stripped out of her clothes. She had a flat belly, having been working out and the smallest hint of hair led to her pubic mound. I'd long since stopped wanking, gobsmacked by what was happening. My wife walked over to me and kissed me, a long, wet, deep kiss. She pulled me to Jane's carpeted floor were she lay down and opened her thighs. In front of both of her friends, she took my cock inside of her without pause.

She reached around, grabbing my arse and digging her nails deep. She thrust her hips forward and pulled, taking my cock deep inside her and then controlling the speed at which I moved. She moaned, pleasured by my cock, being watched, or having stripped me nude in front of her friends, I couldn't say but I could feel her start to undulate. I leant up on my arms and continued to fuck, oblivious to Jane and Jenny who were both watching with interest. I saw my wife's face as her eyes closed tight and she gasped with small, quick breaths.

Her breathing quickened and she came, her nails digging harder, pulling me against her hips. She carried on, pulling me in, faster and faster, my cock throbbing before I too, came, shooting my load into her.

We lay there for a second and I withdrew, my cock still glistening.

Jenny had her camera out and had filmed the whole thing.

My wife started to get dressed. "You can send me a copy of that," she said to Jenny with a cheeky grin.

ABeagle
ABeagle
50 Followers