All Comments on 'Women Who Talk Pt. 05'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighabout 3 years ago
Finest yet

You know I've always thought well of your stories, Shaima, but I'm going to stick my neck out and say I think this is your finest piece of work yet (not to mention the longest---you're certainly putting in the hours on this one). It's turning into a very good thriller, not quite Fatal Attraction territory but edging towards it with Helen turning from near-obsessive to near-psychotic and Robyn still in her sights. I'd been seeing Helen as a kind of spider, although I wasn't sure whether ambush or hunter. Looks like a hybrid now and all-round dangerous. Let's see what her next move is soon, please.

WinterHarvestWinterHarvestabout 3 years ago

Let me just say first that I was eagerly checking every day for this chapter, and that I literal dreams about reading it a week ago. With that said, your seduction writing is off the charts some of the best I've ever read. The tension and build-up is absolutely exquisite. I only wish it were in service of a less psychotic character than Helen. Charlie, one of your earlier characters, was manipulative, but Helen is a completely whole extra level of crazy. And Charlie at least had some redeeming value; indeed you gave her a redemption. I can't see anything like that happening with Helen.

PrssygrlPrssygrlabout 3 years ago
Very very well written

I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your stories are decent but all over the place. The characters can't seem to figure out who they like. They all come off as lose and confused.

Air_DryAir_Dryabout 3 years ago
Fan Fest

I am with the comments posted ahead of this. I agree the tension is intense. It was excruciating feeling like a fly on the wall watching Helen's predatory deception. Hardly a seduction. She's quite the villain in this story. I think we were all cheering Penny on to intervene in some way and I hope Helen is detained before leaving the precinct. Well written and well done! Five Stars!

BillyslateBillyslateabout 3 years ago

Tense!

Have always enjoyed your stories, although this one's title is a bit deceiving. The concept of "Women Who Talk" is awesome, however the actual storyline seems to be more about one character-Helen, who is evil, lies, deceives, manipulates and now a bit dangerous, with the Alana car episode. She is already banned from attending the Women Who Talk meetings, therefore it seems odd that her shenanigans consume 30 to 50% of the story. Helen is certainly the character we can all unquestionably "hate"!

Although being a bit complex with the several primary & secondary characters so far. The story seems to actually revolve around "Helen-Robyn-Penny", with Penny being the one person exhibiting high morals, as well as having her head screwed on straight. Hopefully, Penny will become more of the focus in future chapters.

That Being Said CH. 05 Is Definitely 5*-Star Rated🎉!

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94about 3 years ago

Please let the crazy manipulative evil woman go to prison. Something needs to smack her in the face or she may rape and/or kill someone. Sweet goddess people like this freak me the hell out.

WinterHarvestWinterHarvestabout 3 years ago

It's been over a month and slowly going crazy for Chapter 6. I'm sure it'll be worth it when it arrives, but arghhhh

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 3 years ago

Shaima ....... This was a rough river rafting tour ...... But in the recall of real life you just put some pieces together in a kind of dramatic story ...... Never thought you would do such heavy stuff ..... But then again fabulous and now the one million dollars question is there a next?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous