All Comments on 'Women Will Save The Males Ch. 03'

by Tigerstretch

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
HargaHargaalmost 3 years ago

Great writing style and easy to read.....A cute story premise but I can't understand where your going with the main character. I understand this is science fantasy but how could she be a nurse with this severe of a personality disorder or the mental capacity of a youngster. I don't think she's submissive because submissive's understand what they are and whom there submissive for. She just seams clueless, completely gullible or stupid. Then we get to the point of the medical staff taking care of the male patients in cryostasis not understanding basic human anatomy or a doctor committing an assault. You should have non-consent as a descriptor for this story because everything that's been done to this girl is without her consent. Unless that's allowable in this society. I'm going to hang in a bit more......

cheers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTigerstretch@Tigerstretch
Hello, TS here! I started writing a while ago and got encouraging comments. I started publishing my kinky stories here. I hope you like what I'm writing and that it made your day better! Enjoy!